- » Balsamic Roasted Onion
Balsamic Roasted Onion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of balsamic roasted onion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for balsamic roasted onion recipes.
Roasted Vidalia Onions With Balsamic Vinegar
Cut off tops of onions; remove skins, keeping root end intact.
Slice the onions into 6 even wedges.
Place skin side down in a terra cotta onion roaster or baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, water and oil.
Pour the mixture over the onions and... - 35.4901
Balsamic Roasted Onions
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F. In a lightly oiled baking pan, combine all the ingredients and toss to combine.
2. Bake, stirring often, for about 40 minutes, or until the onions are softened, lightly browned, and coated with a thickened glaze. - 24.394
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Balsamic Onions
1. In a bowl, mix onions with 2 tablespoons olive oil and the balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Let stand at least 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, rinse lamb; trim off and discard excess surface fat. Cut 1/2-inch slits... - 32.9414
Roasted Balsamic Mushrooms & Onions
Easier than sauteing, this recipes uses three kinds of mushrooms for great flavor and texture. Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck gives you lots of info and tips for working with them. If you are a mushroom fan this recipe is the one for you. It uses a variety of... - 121.329
Roasted Grapes & Onions
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Rinse and drain grapes.
In a 9 x 13 inch pan, mix grapes with red onion and olive oil.
Bake for 40-45 minutes until grapes are browned and begin to collapse.
Stir halfway through cooking time.
Remove from oven and stir in balsamic... - 30.6373
Cornish Game Hens With Balsamic Onions
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cut onions in half from stem to root end. Pour vinegar into nonreactive casserole just big enough to hold onions cut side down. Put onions in casserole. Cover with foil and bake 40 minutes, or until onions are tender but still hold... - 27.2848
Balsamic Onion And Cheese Picks
1. Blanch onions in boiling, salted water 30 seconds; drain. Slice off the root end. "Peel" the onions by pressing them slightly between your fingers; the inner part will slip out of the papery skin.
2. Whisk together oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Put... - 27.9228
Balsamic Glazed Winter Pot Roast
Hot meal on a cold day or something hot is really soothing over cold winter evenings. Here is a recipe by Chef Ginny to make Balsamic Glazed Pot Roast with chuck roast, some vegetables and seasonings. Meaty affair to kill the cold! - 117.327
Pork Roast Balsamic Glazed
This dish is perfect to make if you're planning a dinner party. The flavor of the herbs makes this dish so delicious. Your guests will really enjoy this dish! - 121.235
Sicilian Breaded Ribeye With Balsamic Sauteed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together plain bread crumbs, dry oregano, dry thyme, dry parsleym dry onion, powder, granulated garlic, kosher salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
3. Place the rib eye steak... - 123.162
Baked Chicken With Vegetables And Balsamic Vinegar
Baked chicken with vegetables is a complete meal recipe that can be served for dinner or lunch. Prepared with a marinade of vinegar and oil flavored with garlic and rosemary, the chicken is roasted on a bed of vegetables and can be sprinkled with parsley... - 40.6422
Blend water, vinegar, and sugar; add pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
Pour equally into two 9- by 13-inch baking pans.
Cut unpeeled onions in half lengthwise; place, cut side down, in vinegar mixture.
Bake, uncovered, in lower third of a 400° oven until... - 29.3365
Grilled Portobello Burger With Balsamic Flavor
Ideas to treat kids can be never ending. The video shows an interesting and colorful recipe to make a burger that is crunchy in texture and flavorful in taste. Ideal for picnics or outings with kids. - 114.225
Bronze Roasted Onions
Peel onions, keeping stem end intact; cut in half through stem.
In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; sprinkle with sugar.
Add onions, cut sides down; cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until beginning to brown.
Arrange in 11 x 7 inch (2 L) baking dish;... - 43.5894
Roasted Onion Halves
Cut unpeeled onions in half lengthwise.
Pour vinegar into a 9- by 13-inch baking pan; place onions, cut sides down, in pan.
Roast in a 350° oven until onions are soft when pressed 30 to 45 minutes.
To eat, scoop onions from skins; add butter, salt, and... - 27.161
Pan Roasted Peppers And Onions
In a nonstick skillet, slowly saute the peppers, onion, and garlic in olive oil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
Cook for 20 minutes until vegetables are soft.
Turn up the heat slightly and lightly brown, watching so they do not burn.
Add salt and... - 33.8965
Roasted Asparagus With Onions
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Arrange asparagus and onion separately on 2 baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
Bake onion at 400° for 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned,... - 42.3397
Roasted Beets & Red Onions
Trim tops from beets, leaving about 1 inch of stems attached.
Scrub beets well under cold running water.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place beets and unpeeled red onions in 10 inch skillet with oven safe handle or 13" by 9" metal baking pan; drizzle with olive... - 45.5653
Yorkshire Pudding With Roasted Onions
Mix vinegar and oil; set aside.
Peel onions and cut into quarters.
In a 9 by 13-inch oval or rectangular baking dish, arrange onions evenly apart, with a flat side down.
Brush quarters evenly with some of the vinegar mixture.
Roast in a 500° oven until well... - 41.1844
Roasted Eggplant Pepper And Onion Salad
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Place the eggplants, red peppers, green pepper and onions on the prepared sheet.
Roast at 400° turning the vegetables once, for 20 to 30 minutes, or until they are soft and beginning to brown.
Wrap the red peppers and... - 39.9724
Roasted Halibut And Onions
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish; toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add vinegar and next 3 ingredients; stir well. Add halibut steaks to onion mixture; spoon onion mixture evenly... - 30.6097
Cabamelized Onion And Roasted Red Pepper Pizza
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and salt and cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes, or until very tender and golden brown.
Stir in the peppers and vinegar.
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Place the pitas or... - 38.1745
Grilled Polenta With Roasted Onions And Raisins
You don’t need be an Italian chef for making this easy but exotic recipe of Grilled Polenta With Roasted Onions And Raisins. You only need "go for it" attitude. Simply go ahead and try to make a perect Grilled Polenta With Roasted Onions And Raisins without... - 46.0641
Roasted Onions, Figs, And Smoked Sausage
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover and cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat, and let stand 30 minutes.
Stir in vinegar and rosemary; set aside.
Combine sausage, onion, and sweet potato in a large greased roasting pan.
Bake,... - 35.3995
Barbecued Salmon With Roasted Pepper, Sweet Onion, And Caper Salsa
1. Prepare a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. Roast the peppers by placing them whole on an open gas flame, on an outdoor grill, or under the broiler, now cook, rotating on all sides, for about 10 minutes, until the... - 44.4157
Grilled Peppers And Onions For Sausages
A yummy seasoned peppers and onion recipe to go with your sausages. Add to the taste of your sausages with this easy to make dish. You can now have a wonderful time whether you are in the house or outdoors with this simple pepper and onion recipe video. - 91.8088
Preheat oven to 350°.
Arrange onion wedges on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray; lightly coat onions with cooking spray.
Sprinkle thyme, salt, and pepper over onions.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Turn onion wedges over; bake an additional 25... - 28.8748
Sweet And Sour Onions
Christmas is in less than one month and Sonia cooks a side dish which goes well with any dish on your holiday table: the sweet and sour onions! - 129.932
Portobello "steak" Burger With Caramelized Onions
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add mushrooms,- seal and marinate in refrigerator 24 hours.
2. Prepare grill or broiler.
3. Remove mushrooms from bag, discarding marinade. Place mushroom caps on grill rack or broiler pan coated... - 37.3416
Crispy Pan Roasted Chicken With Spaghetti Squash
This crispy pan roasted chicken recipe is certainly a time consuming job but the pay off would be a fragrant chicken deliciously infused with white wine and vinegar. Take a look at this video to learn how to make crispy pan roasted chicken with spaghetti... - 111.185
Linguine With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Prepare the linguine according to package directions.
Meanwhile, drain the roasted peppers and place in a blender.
Puree until smooth.
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring... - 42.9252
Roasted Peppers With Fresh Basil
To roast the peppers, cut them lengthwise in half and remove the stems, seeds and membranes.
Place the pepper halves, cut sides down, on a cookie sheet.
Broil 5" from the heat about 10 minutes or until the skins begin to blister.
Then place in a clean paper... - 42.5396
Roasted Vegetable Medley
In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan combine onions, summer squash, zucchini, sweet peppers, and garlic.
In a screw-top jar combine parsley, vinegar, oil, oregano, salt, and black pepper; cover and shake well.
Pour over vegetables; toss gently to coat.
Roast... - 34.7146
Savory Onion Tart
In the spirit of the New Year, the Truvia(r) sweetener and Kin Community have come together to inspire you with seven sweet creations. From delectable sweet treats to savory entrees and classic cocktails, these recipes are heavy on flavor, yet lower in sugar... - 121.722
Chicken Corn And Green Onion Rotini
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain pasta, return to pan.
Add chicken and remaining ingredients, toss well. - 32.271
Grilled Portabella Onion Burgers
You should not miss this chance to prepare the grilled portabella burgers at home! Enjoy the smooth taste while browsing through your favorite magazine or TV channels. It is super-easy to assemble the sandwich or you can even enjoy the burgers alone by... - 99.629
Couscous Salad With Caramelized Onions And Marinated Beef
Couscous is a type of pasta made from semolina flour. It is composed of tiny balls that are made by adding a but of water to the flour and rubbing it until the tiny balls are formed. Couscous really does not have much flavor on its own but it is a great side... - 127.872
Venison Loin With Potato Rosti Watercress Puree & Roasted Beetroot
1. For the venison jus, fry off the trimmings or stewing venison with vegetable oil in a pan until a deep brown. Remove with a slotted spoon. Add the shallot and garlic, then cook over a medium heat for 7-8 mins or until golden, scraping the base of the pan... - 38.914
Roasted Mixed Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Put all the ingredients, except for the balsamic vinegar, together in a baking pan and bake for about 1 hour.
3. When finished cooking, remove vegetables from the oven and place them in a serving dish. Sprinkle with the balsamic... - 33.4252
Roasted Vegetable Stuffed Flank Steak Paired With Heinens Red Wine
1. For the balsamic vinaigrette: In a bowl, whisk together the shallots, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper, sugar and chiffonade basil. Set aside.
2. Add the sliced vidalia onion, red pepper and padron pepper into a ziplock bag and pour the... - 123.454
Roasted Pepper And Eggplant Salad
Brush the eggplant, red onion and red bell pepper with some of the olive oil and place in the basket.
Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Arrange the eggplant around the edge of a platter.
Separate the onion rings and place in the center of... - 40.256
Roasted Red Pepper And Mushroom Stuffed Phyllo
Chop all mushrooms and set aside.
In a skillet, heat olive oil.
Saute onion and bell peppers in olive oil until just tender.
Add garlic and mushrooms and saute quickly over high heat until just tender.
Remove from heat and add oregano, parsley, thyme, cumin,... - 45.8617
Roasted Beet Salad With Lemon Creme Fratche
1. Place the onion rings in a large heat proof jar or bowl. In a medium saucepan, combine the balsamic vinegar with the mustard seeds, honey and bay leaves. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes. Pour the hot liquid over the onion... - 33.9841
Roasted Tomato Red Capsicum Pepper And Bread Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 220° C / 440° F.
2. Lightly oil a baking dish, place tomatoes in the dish and bake for 20 minutes or until the skins have blistered. Set aside to cool, then remove skins and roughly chop.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the garlic... - 38.1745
Roasted Tomato Vinaigrette
1. When the roasted tomatoes are cool enough to handle, peel off the skins, quarter, and remove the seeds. You should have about 1/2 cups.
2. Place the tomatoes and remaining ingredients in a food processor. Process for 3 minutes or until smooth; refrigerate... - 24.535
Greek Roast Salad
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
Spread the courgettes, onions, and peppers out in a roasting tin, drizzle the oil over them, and lay the thyme on top.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and slightly charred.
Top with the... - 35.9543
Italian Roasted Vegetables
1. Cut the onion into quarters, cut the potatoes into halve, cut the peppers into 2 inch slices, cut the zucchini into round slices, set aside.
2. Trim the ends of the asparagus and cut it in halve.
3. Wash and clean the button mushrooms, set... - 122.651
Roast Beef Panzanella Salad
1 Combine the ciabatta, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, vinegar, oil, mint, capers, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Toss well and let stand until the bread soaks up the juices, about 20 minutes.
2 Stir in the roast beef and serve at once. - 31.4555
Roasted Vegetables Using Red Wine Vinegar
In 2 pans (10 to 12 by 15 in. each), divide carrots, peppers, onions, mushrooms, vinegar, and oil evenly; mix well.
Roast uncovered in a 450° oven, stirring often with a wide spatula, until vegetables are browned and browned bits stick to pan, 60 to 70... - 28.9384
Roasted Quail Rosemary With Citrus Marinade
Tie the quail legs together with cotton string.
Place the birds in a baking pan.
In a medium bowl mix together the remaining ingredients and pour the marinade over the birds.
Marinate them in the refrigerator overnight.
Preheat an to 450°.
Drain and reserve... - 43.4772
Quick Roasted Vegetable Tortilla
If you thought tortillas covered with cheese isn't good for dieters, then we bring you a completely healthy, roasted version of this Mexican treat. This kicked-up vegetarian dish is something that your whole family would enjoy. A smart combo of health and... - 97.9642
Fire Roasted Vegetables
To prepare the marinade for the vegetables, combine the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Place all the vegetables in a shallow non-reactive bowl and pour the marinade over the top, coating each piece well.
Marinate at room temperature... - 38.9769
Spaghetti Salad With Roasted Garlic And Tomato Salsa
Spaghetti salad with roasted garlic and tomato salsa is a fragrant and delcious pasta salad. The pasta is tossed with a salsa of tomato salsa flavored with mellow roasted garlic, balsamic vinegar, basil, parsley and red pepper flakes for spice and makes for a... - 44.0419
Pot Roast With Gravy
Cut beef roast in half; rub with 2 tablespoons vinegar.
Combine salt, garlic powder and pepper; rub over meat.
In a large skillet, brown roast in oil on all sides.
Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker.
Place garlic, bay leaves and onion on roast.
In a small bowl,... - 44.4684
Roasted Ratatouille With Quinoa
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a 13" X 9" baking pan with cooking spray.
Place the eggplant, zucchini, onions, tomatoes, garlic, oregano, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt in the prepared pan and generously coat with cooking spray.
Toss to coat.
Roast the... - 44.6274
Roasted Vegetable Pizza
Preheat oven to 425°.
Unroll pizza dough onto a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray; fold under edges of dough to form an 11-inch circle.
Bake at 425° for 7 minutes; set aside.
Preheat oven to 500°.
Combine thyme and next 8 ingredients in a bowl;... - 41.4542
Herb Roasted Vegetables
Preheat oven to 425°.
Place all ingredients in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish; stir well to coat.
Cover and bake at 425° for 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender. - 29.9698
Rustic Roasted Vegetables
Line two 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking sheets with foil; brush foil with oil.
Cut zucchini lengthwise into about 1/3-inch-thick slices; then arrange in a single layer on baking sheets and brush lightly with oil.
Bake, uncovered, in a 500° oven until browned... - 38.1564
Roasted Vegetable Sandwich
Preheat oven to 350°.
Remove white papery skin from garlic head (do not peel or separate the cloves).
Wrap head in foil; set aside.
Arrange mushrooms and next 5 ingredients on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
Sprinkle salt, thyme, and pepper over... - 43.4262
Chilled Asparagus With Marinated Roasted Pepper Topping
This chilled asparagus is a fabulous salad “meal” which is just perfect either when having guests for a weekend lunch or when you want to provide your family with a light and refreshing supper during the week. Healthy, light and delicious!! - 47.8151
Roasted Tomato Salad
1. Preheat covered barbecue to a high heat. Place plum (egg or Italian) tomatoes and garlic cloves on a wire rack set in a roasting tin, brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper to taste.
2. Place roasting tin on rack in barbecue, cover barbecue... - 35.7756
Basil Roasted Vegetables Over Couscous
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
Add zucchini, bell peppers, onion, and mushrooms; toss well to coat.
Arrange vegetables in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake at 425° for 35 minutes or until tender and browned,... - 41.1184
Greens Salad With Roasted Peppers
1. Cut peppers into 1/4-inch-wide strips and put in a wide salad bowl. Add 1 teaspoon olive oil, 3 tablespoons vinegar, garlic, and olives; mix.
2. Brush baguette slices lightly on 1 side with olive oil (about 1 tablespoon total). Lay oiled side up in a 10-... - 34.0206
Roasted Tomato Eggplant Crostini
Spray two 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking pans with cooking spray.
Arrange onion slices in a single layer in one of the pans; drizzle with vinegar.
Arrange tomato slices in same pan, overlapping slightly.
Arrange eggplant slices in a single layer in second... - 40.9768
Grouper With Roasted Ratatouille
Peel eggplant; cut eggplant and peppers into 1-inch pieces.
Cut zucchini and squash lengthwise in quarters; cut into 1-inch pieces.
Combine eggplant, peppers, zucchini, squash, onion, and garlic in a 15x10x1-inch jellyroll pan, and coat with cooking spray;... - 41.9008
Barbecue Roasted Salad
1. Make a double thickness foil tray about 20cm square. Par-boil the new potatoes in lightly salted boiling water for 3-4 mins. Drain and rinse under cold water.
2. Toss potatoes with the peppers, aubergine, courgette, mushrooms, tomatoes, red onion, oil and... - 36.7497
Roasted Summer Vegetables
1. In a 13 X 9 X 2-inch baking pan, combine the onions, yellow squash, zucchini, sweet peppers, and garlic.
2. In a screw-top jar combine parsley, vinegar, oil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Cover and shake well. Pour over the vegetables and toss to coat.
3.... - 39.0687
Chilled Roasted Red Pepper Soup With Basil And Crab
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium bowl, combine the oil, marjoram, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the black pepper.
Add the onion and toss to lightly coat.
Place the onion on a jelly-roll pan.
Add the bell peppers to the bowl.
Toss and -wipe them along the... - 45.2342
Pesto Garlic Oven Roasted Chicken & How To Make Gravy
Make it with or without veggies & choose your favorites, so it is exactly how you like it. This is the yummiest roast chicken recipe ever. Your whole dinner is in one pan - One Dish No Fuss Gourmet Entertaining! Part of our Rustic Italian Feast Menu. Simple... - 117.854
Roasted Chicken Salad With Goat Cheese Crostini
Cut carrots into long, thin strips using a vegetable peeler.
Combine carrot, spinach, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine tarragon and next 7 ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Add vinegar mixture to... - 41.386
Betty's Roasted Corn And Tomato Salsa
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Roasted Corn and Tomato Salsa. This is a great side dish to accompany any meal, but is particularly refreshing during the summertime. - 118.924
Roasted Winter Vegetable
What better way to pep up your turkey menu with healthy winter vegetables. The chef here shares a very simple roasted vegetable side dish, with all seasonal veggies right from acorn squash to golden beet to sweet potatoes, which are not only affordable and... - 103.116
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Place all ingredients in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish,- stir well to coat.
3. Cover and bake at 425° for 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender. - 30.7205
Roasted Vegetable Skewers With Basil Marinade
Prepare vegetables and place in a large bowl or food storage bag.
Combine marinade ingredients and pour over vegetables.
Cover and marinate 1 to 2 hours at room temperature.
Drain off marinade and skewer vegetables on Kebob Rods.
Rotate the skewered... - 36.7956
Chicken And Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
For the vegetables: Place the eggplant, mushrooms, zucchini, onions, and tomatoes on baking sheets.
In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, thyme, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
Lightly brush on the vegetables and... - 44.5641
Roasted Tomato Soup
What better way to use the wonderful abundance of tomatoes than to make a Tomato soup? It’s warm, tangy, luscious, and pairs well with garlic and basil, a magical combination. Roasting the vegetables for this simple winter soup enhances their inherent... - 112.49
Salad Of Fire Roasted Peppers On Navajo Flatbread
In a small bowl combine the vinaigrette ingredients.
Set the dressing aside.
Rub the peppers and poblanos with oil, and roast them over a wood grill or open-flame burner until charred and blackened.
Place each pepper in a paper bag and let it steam for 10... - 38.6253
Grouper With Roasted Ratatouille
1. Peel eggplant; cut eggplant and peppers into 1-inch pieces. Cut zucchini and squash lengthwise in quarters; cut into 1-inch pieces.
2. Combine eggplant, sweet peppers, zucchini, squash, onion, and garlic in a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, and coat with... - 36.1126
Roast Breast Of Turkey With Cornbread Spinach And Pecans
Rinse and dry turkey breast.
Pound lightly to make as even as possible.
Place in a shallow nonaluminum dish.
To Make Marinade: Mix juice, peel, vinegar, oil, and honey in small bowl.
Pour over turkey, turning to coat both sides.
Cover and refrigerate... - 42.7723
Shrimp Pasta With Roasted Tomatoes And Garlic
This shrimp pasta sauce is exquisite to say the least! It is made with roasted tomatoes and roasted garlic and is a bold sauce with deep flavors. It is also very easy to make. The longest thing in this recipe is the roasting of the tomatoes and garlic. Enjoy. - 117.076
Roast Duck With Cranberry Compote
1. On a meat board and using a kitchen scissors, trim all excess skin and fat from inside and outside of the ducks.
2. Prick the ducks legs with a prick or skewer, taking care not to pierce the flesh below the layer of fat.
3. In a large stock... - 46.3311
Healthy Rustic Roasted Vegetable Salad
Cut zucchini lengthwise into about 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Line 2 pans, 10 by 15 inches each, with foil; brush foil with oil.
Arrange zucchini in a single layer in pans; brush lightly with oil.
Bake, uncovered, in a 500° oven until browned, 35 to 40... - 41.781
Tagliatelle Pasta With Roasted Chicken, Sauteed Cabbage And Salami
1. In food processor, add flour, and pulse to aerate it.
2. Gradually add egg, and beat until the mixture resemble breadcrumb.
3. Lightly flour the counter top, and drop mixture on it. Knead until silky.
4. Put dough in sandwich bag and pop it... - 112.08
Jewish Honey Roasted Pomegranate Chicken
This chicken dish, using pomegranates, honey, carrots, and apricots, is perfect for the Jewish Holiday Rosh Hashanah as it combines traditional New Year ingredients into a beautiful dish, served with hope for a sweet and fruitful New Year. - 50.4568
Roasted Tomato Soup
Tomato Soup is one of my favorite comfort foods. Combined with Grilled Cheese, of course. I’m happy to buy the soup that’s in a box. It tastes good. I like it. But, you know that if I can, I like to make things myself. So, since tomatoes are in season and... - 123.975
Polenta Wl Roasted Ratatouille
The polenta with roasted ratatouille is a flavorful and delcious reciepe that can be served for a mediterranean style meal. Cooked with polenta flavored with pesto and ratatouille with fresh herbs, the polenta with roasted ratatouiille is filling and... - 43.1168
Black Eyed Pea Dipping Sauce
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the black-eyed peas and roast them, stirring occasionally to keep them from burning, for 4 minutes.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Preheat the oven to... - 47.1373
Balsamic Roasted Onion Recipes By Category
Balsamic Roasted Onion Dish: