- » Balsamic Pasta Sauce
Balsamic Pasta Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of balsamic pasta sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for balsamic pasta sauce recipes.
Sauteed Balsamic Chicken With Fettuccine
Soak mushrooms in hot water to cover until soft (about 20 minutes); drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the liquid.
Cut off and discard tough mushroom stems.
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Sprinkle with pepper; dust with flour.
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over... - 46.3418
Herbed Rotelle With Balsamic Vinegar
1. In small bowl, soak dried tomatoes in boiling water to cover 2 minutes, drain and chop.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil add zucchini and garlic.
3. Cook, stirring frequently 4-5 minutes.
4. Stir in dried and plum tomatoes, rosemary and... - 45.1253
Penne With Broad Beans, Pancetta And Balsamic Vinegar
Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and add the broad beans in their shells.
Boil for approximately 5 minutes, then drain and allow to cool.
Once cooled, remove the beans from their shells, peel off the outer skin and set aside in a bowl.
Bring a... - 39.2448
This Eggplant sauce would surely 'light' up your taste buds. Dip your snack or pour it on your fav pasta, this wonderful eggplant sauce has varied uses. Fresh oregano and balsamic vinegar gives a heady mix of flavors to the dish. - 33.7135
Pasta With Fresh Tomato And Basil Sauce
Peel, seed, and chop tomatoes. Combine tomatoes with basil and marinate at room temperature for 1-2 hours, or overnight in the refrigerator.
Blend vinegar and capers, add salt and pepper to taste. Pour over tomato mixture and toss until combined.
Bring a... - 30.9311
Mushroom-marinara Sauce On Pasta
1. In medium saucepan, cook onion, garlic and mushrooms in broth 5-7 minutes or until softened, over medium high heat.
2. Add tomato sauce, honey, oregano, basil and white pepper.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
4. Add... - 35.6819
Mushroom Marinara Sauce On Pasta
1) In a medium saucepan, over medium high heat, soften onion, garlic and mushrooms by cooking in broth for 5-7 minutes.
2) Pour in tomato sauce, honey, oregano, basil and white pepper and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Gently simmer for 20... - 41.5203
No Cook Sweet Pepper Sauce Pasta
1. ln a large mixing bowl, combine garlic and all the vegetables.
2. Add oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Toss the ingredients to coat well with the dressing.
3. Cover bowl with cling film and refrigerate. Allow to marinate for 2... - 47.634
Angel Hair Pasta With Steamed Vegetables And Garlic Sauce
Combine chicken broth and garlic in a small saucepan.
Bring to boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Heat 1 inch of water in a steamer.
Place zucchini, yellow summer squash, and red pepper in a steamer basket or collander, cover, and... - 46.042
No Cook Tomato Olive Sauce Pasta
1. Take a bowl and mix all ingredients like artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and olives.
2. Add oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper and toss properly to coat the vegetables well. Cover the bowl put in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Remove the mixture from... - 39.652
Speedy Easy Spaghetti With Savory Marinara Sauce
Spaghettis are oh-so-versatile and good for you! Find hard to believe? Then try Betty’s spicy-savory spaghetti dish with marinara sauce. This best-loved comfort food that quick to make and filling too. Top it off with your favorite topping and voila! You... - 96.8659
Pasta With Olive Pesto
1. In a food processor, put together all ingredients except macaroni and puree it until smooth.
2. In serving bowl, place macaroni.
3. Add pesto and toss.
4. Serve immediately. - 39.7867
Tortellini With Pimiento Pepper Dip
Cook tortellini according to package directions.
Drain, run under cold water, and drain well.
Place in a large bowl and toss with olive oil, basil, and salt to taste.
To Make Dip: In a food processor with the metal blade, mince garlic.
Add pimientos and... - 39.5751
Beans Provencale With Pasta
1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium flame, add garlic, fennel seeds and basil; cook for a couple of minutes, using a wooden spoon to stir them
2. Add in tomatoes, dried orange peel, salt and pepper and a small pinch of cayenne; cook without... - 44.8636
In a food processor or blender, combine and process all ingredients to make a rough-textured sauce. Adjust flavors to taste.
For 2 Servings of Pasta:
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add 4 ounces dried pasta; cook according to package directions.... - 22.7222
Linguine With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Prepare the linguine according to package directions.
Meanwhile, drain the roasted peppers and place in a blender.
Puree until smooth.
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring... - 42.7206
Pasta With Broccoli Cauliflower Pine Nuts And Raisins
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add oil. When the oil is hot, add onion and garlic and saute until onion is golden, about 5 minutes.
3. Add cauliflower and broccoli florets, stirring occasionally for 5... - 39.5772
Low-fat Pasta Primavera
1) In a medium saucepan, heated over medium high heat, soften onion and garlic by cooking for 5-7 minutes in 2 tablespoons broth.
2) Stir in tomato sauce, honey, oregano, basil and white pepper and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Lower the heat... - 44.5574
In medium saucepan, cook onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons broth 5-7 minutes or until softened, over medium high heat.
Add tomato sauce, honey, oregano, basil and white pepper.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
In skillet or wok,... - 42.3576
No Cook Spaghetti Sauce
1. Using a sharp knife, roughly chop the tomatoes and place them in a large bowl.
2. Finely chop garlic and rosemary and add to tomatoes.
3. Roll all the basil leaves together and cut in chiffonade, reserve few leaves for garnish, add to... - 0
Homemade Pasta Alla Checca Part One
If you scared of preparing pasta sauce at home, this one could be a blessing in disguise for you. Kirk Leins tells you how to make rich and tasty pasta sauce at home in a matter of a few minutes. If you love red, ripe tomatoes, you are likely to fall in love... - 103.425
15 Minutes Broccoli Pasta
Barry was kindly asked by Jamie Oliver's team to try recipes from his new 15 Minute Meals Book - this recipe attempt looks at Broccoli Pasta. - 110.748
Stir together all ingredients except pasta in a large bowl.
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Reserve one cup pasta cooking water and drain pasta.
Add hot pasta and 1/3 cup reserved pasta cooking water to sauce.
Toss to coat, adding more water if... - 121.065
Pasta With Mixed Roasted Peppers Vinaigrette
Roast, peel, stem, and seed the peppers.
Tear them into 1/4- to 1/2-inch-wide strips and save their juices.
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil with the garlic over moderate heat.
When the garlic sizzles, add the pepper strips and their... - 41.7013
Pasta With Black Olives, Tomatoes And Capers
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the olive oil with the garlic and onion over moderate heat.
When they sizzle, add the tomatoes, breaking them up with your hands.
Then stir in the remaining ingredients.
Simmer the sauce until it is thick but still... - 38.8592
Pasta With Hearts
1) Follow instruction on package to cook pasta.
2) Use food processor or blender, to puree red peppers with red pepper flakes, pepper sauce, garlic and vinegar until smooth.
3) Use a small skillet to heat through the mixture.
4) Drizzle... - 40.972
Midsummer Night Pasta
1. Drop tomatoes into a large pot of boiling salted water for 30 seconds. Remove tomatoes with a slotted spoon. Add pasta to same boiling water and cook until tender but still firm, about 10 minutes. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, peel, seed, and chop... - 31.2707
Shrimp Pasta With Roasted Tomatoes And Garlic
This shrimp pasta sauce is exquisite to say the least! It is made with roasted tomatoes and roasted garlic and is a bold sauce with deep flavors. It is also very easy to make. The longest thing in this recipe is the roasting of the tomatoes and garlic. Enjoy. - 0
Cold Vegetable Pasta Primavera
1. In a large bowl with mixed seasoning, add sliced vegetables, and toss for even and complete coating.
2. Spread the seasoned vegetables on the grill. Cook for 3 minutes, turning to other side halfway through, on medium to low heat.
3. To prepare the... - 44.6897
Tagliatelle Pasta With Roasted Chicken, Sauteed Cabbage And Salami
1. In food processor, add flour, and pulse to aerate it.
2. Gradually add egg, and beat until the mixture resemble breadcrumb.
3. Lightly flour the counter top, and drop mixture on it. Knead until silky.
4. Put dough in sandwich bag and pop it... - 110.145
Four Pepper Pasta
TheChiChannel's shared video. Chi Lisous Cooking show: Four pepper Pasta - 99.8948
Linguine Pasta Recipe With Tomato
1. Cut the chilli into fine julienne.
2. Cook the linguine to ‘al dente’ stage.
3. Drain and refresh and allow to dry.
4. Place into a bowl and add a touch of olive oil and the red chilli.
5. Season lightly and using your fingers, tear... - 87.3865
Penne With Pumpkin Sauce
When pumpkin are in plenty, it can be used for making a delicious pasta sauce. Chef Matteo is making an Italian pasta sauce using pumpkin cubes and puree along with finely chopped bacon and parmesan cheese topping. This is an easy to make pasta sauce and the... - 129.964
Red Pepper Pesto
Roast, peel and seed peppers .
Place peppers, garlic, pine nuts, chilli flakes, vinegar and oil in a food processor; pulse until smooth.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the... - 40.1485
Place tomatoes, garlic, pine nuts, chilli flakes and oil in a food processor; pulse to a smooth paste.
Add vinegar and pepper to taste.
Set aside or store.
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite if serving hot, or just firm... - 40.9989
Penne With Caramelized Onions & Radicchio
Penne With Caramelized Onions And Radicchio tastes amazing ! Try this pasta irresistible seasonings, vegetable and cheese for your next meal with savory sauces and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Penne With Caramelized Onions And... - 44.7666
1. Finely slice the celery. Finely chop the shallots. Remove the rind and cut the bacon into strips. Crush the garlic.
2. In a large pan of boiling water, add tagliatelle and cook till al dente, drain, rinse, oil and set aside.
3. In a... - 46.4343
Fettuccine With Shrimp And Radicchio Vinaigrette
Combine in bowl.
Without removing the core, cut into quarters.
Place in marinade for at least 2 hours.
Saute just until pink.
Do not overcook.
Squeeze excess vinaigrette from radicchio, and reserve it for later.
Cook the radicchio over... - 44.1141
Mushroom Stroganoff With Seitan
How about a great stroganoff for your guests today? Here is Katherine, in this video, showing you how to make a simple dairy-free mushroom, stroganoff with seitan! Flavored with pepper and loads of garlic this recipe seems delicious! This special recipe is... - 120.046
No Cook Tomato Olive Sauce
1. Mix artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and olives in a bowl.
2. Add oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper and toss properly to coat the vegetables well. Cover the bowl put in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Remove the mixture from refrigerator and add... - 33.3616
Fusilli With Fresh Tomato Sauce
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours. (May chill overnight, if desired.)
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
Add cooked pasta to tomato mixture, tossing lightly.
Sprinkle with... - 34.9715
Ravioli With Homemade Tomato Sauce
1) Use food processor, to prepare tomato sauce by processing garlic until coarsely chopped.
2) Add basil to coarsely chop in the processor.
3) Fold in tomatoes, tomato paste, salad dressing, vinegar and pepper and process thoroughly by using... - 43.1239
Red Pepper Sauce
In saute pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Do not brown.
Place roasted peppers in food processor with sauteed garlic, remaining olive oil, and vinegar; process until finely blended.
Serve at room... - 27.1448
Chicken In Lemon Caper Sauce - Part 3
If you are fed up of serving the same old recipes of chicken, it need not be this way any longer. Here, the chef has brought a very unique kind of chicken dish cooked in lemon caper sauce. Check out the video for recipe instructions. - 97.6427
Chicken In Lemon Caper Sauce - Part 2
If you looking for some great authentic chicken dishes, here is the recipe for that. Give this one a try. It is a gourmet platter! The taste of the chicken can be enhanced if served with summer berry salad. Check out this video and part 3 video for more... - 101.215
Chicken Puttanesca Style
In 12-inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and brown chicken.
Remove chicken and set aside; drain.
In same skillet, add onion and vinegar and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes.
Stir in Ragu Old World Style Pasta... - 29.4056
1. Toss broccoli with a bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast broccoli at 400F for 20 minutes.
2. While the broccoli is in the oven, grate the carrots.
3. Halfway through the cooking time of the broccoli, add grated carrots (also tossed... - 111.252
1) Mushroom stock : Stem the wild mushrooms and reserve the tops for the sauce.
2) In a large saucepan, bring the wild mushroom stems, sliced white mushrooms and chicken stock to a boil, then simmer over a low heat for 1 hour.
3) Strain the... - 44.1477
Fettuccine With Mushroom Bolognese
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like this Fettuccine with Mushroom Bolognese. - 0
Open Ravioli With Squash & Porcini Mushrooms
1. Put the squash and butter in a pan with 5 tbsp water. Tightly cover pan and cook for 15 mins until the squash is just tender, but not coloured. Roughly mash with seasoning, nutmeg and Parmesan (A).
2. Meanwhile, make the dressing. Put the chopped porcini... - 34.3615
Spaghetti Salad With Roasted Garlic And Tomato Salsa
Spaghetti salad with roasted garlic and tomato salsa is a fragrant and delcious pasta salad. The pasta is tossed with a salsa of tomato salsa flavored with mellow roasted garlic, balsamic vinegar, basil, parsley and red pepper flakes for spice and makes for a... - 45.4998
Capellini With Cilantro Pesto & White Beans
1. To prepare cilantro pesto, in a blender or food processor, combine cilantro leaves, Parmesan, 1/2 cup (120 ml) water, lemon peel, sesame oil, garlic, and honey. Whirl until smoothly pureed. If pesto is too thick, add a little more water; set aside. (At... - 35.6177
Tomato Tagliarini With Home Made Pesto
1. To make the pesto, put the basil, garlic, pine nuts and olive oil in a small bowl and, using a hand blender, mix to a coarse paste. Alternatively, use a food processor or pound with a pestle and mortar. Add the cheese and blend until combined.
2. Heat the... - 37.7523
Perch With Fried Capers And Brown Butter
People who have chosen to eat healthier and earth-friendly proteins look for interesting and easy ways to cook fish. This fish recipe with the fried capers and brown butter is easy, healthy and very tasty. Chef John teaches a really cool pre-searing technique... - 101.521
Spaghetti And Meatballs
Originally, I was going to suggest making this dinner for Valentine’s Day. I was going to make heart shaped meatballs. Then I tasted it and it was so yummy and delicious and full of garlic. I love garlic. But, maybe it isn’t the best thing for... - 0
Thin Sliced Panzanella
1) Combine together the garlic and oil in a small bowl. Take out 2 teaspoons of the mixture and use it to rub the chicken.
2) With the Italian seasoning, alt and pepper sprinkle the chicken and place in the fridge till it is ready to be... - 43.101
Tofu Vegetable Lasagna
1. Press tofu between several layers of paper towels until barely moist. Cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices, and place in a shallow baking dish. Pour vinaigrette over tofu, turning tofu slices to coat. Cover and chill at least 15 minutes.
2. Coat a... - 34.536
Recipes For A Romantic Valentine's Day Dinner
For Oysters with Champagne Vinegar Mignonette:
1. For mignonette, in a small bowl, combine vinegar, shallot, pepper, parsley, and sugar. Mix well and let it stand for 30 minutes.
2. Clean the oysters and shuck by inserting a knife gently under... - 0
Spring Spaghetti Part 1 – Boiling & Grilling
Looking for a recipe which your kids would love but at the same time is budget friendly? Then take a look at this spring spaghetti recipe. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part he shows the ingredients and also gets started with boiling... - 87.9474
Spring Spaghetti Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
Here is part 2 of spring spaghetti video series. Here the chef displays the final dish, which certainly looks awesome and also provides some quick serving tips for better presentation and taste. Undoubtedly this could be a great dinner option for anytime! - 83.548
Sausage Basil & Potrt Fettuccine
1. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir-fry sausage over medium-high heat until browned (7 to 10 minutes). Remove from pan with a slotted spoon; keep warm. Pour off and discard all but 1 teaspoon fat from pan.
2. Add garlic, green onions, and red onions... - 31.3019
Creamy Seafood Linguini
1. For garlic bread, in a shallow dish melt butter. Add minced garlic to it.
2. Slice bread and dip it into butter.
3. On a baking sheet, place bread slices.
4. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
5. Pop it in oven, and broil for 30-50 seconds, or until... - 99.5612
Dinner Party Recipes : 28 Minute Italian
Rebecca Brand shows how to make classic Italian dishes in this TV Episode. Italian dinners like a Lasagna is easy and inexpensive with Rebecca's classic recipe.Having a dinner party? Make asparagus wrapped with prosciutto, drizzle with basalmic vinegar and... - 0