- » Balsamic Fig
Balsamic Fig Recipes
Enjoy our collection of balsamic fig recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for balsamic fig recipes.
Grilled Fruits With Honey Balsamic Glaze
Summer in Lake Tahoe is delightful but add some fresh, fragrant grilled fruit (think peaches, plums, strawberries, and figs) and it is devine! Watch and learn in this episode, RV Cooking Show - Lovely Lake Tahoe and Luscious Grilled Fruit. Enjoy!! - 111.573
Strawberry And Fresh Fig Salad
In a small bowl, combine the strawberries, figs, vinegar and basil.
Gently toss together.
Divide the salad evenly between 2 small plates. - 27.8828
Mozzarella Salad With Roasted Beets, Strawberries And Figs
1. Trim the leaves and the base of the beets; slice the mozzarella, strawberries and figs, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
3. Place the naked beets in a baking dish and roast for 45-55 minutes.
4. Once the beets are done... - 127.782
Honey-blue Fig & Pistachio Crostini
In small saucepan, combine figs, Balsamic Honey Vinegar, Madeira and vanilla bean paste. Bring mixture to boil, remove from heat, cover, and steep 30 minutes. Remove figs with slotted spoon and set aside. Add Wild Blackberry Honey to saucepan mixture; simmer... - 23.7568
Grilled Figs Wrapped In Prosciutto
Light a fire in a charcoal or gas grill.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Combine the salt, cloves, cinnamon stick, star anise, pink and black peppercorns, and allspice.
Make a bed of the salt mixture in an earthenware bowl or platter and bake in the oven until... - 40.9954
Grilled Goat Cheese With Figs
1. Cut each fig in half lengthwise. Place each portion of cheese onto a grape leaf and top with two fig halves, cut side up. Cover each portion with another grape leaf to create a "sandwich" and secure on two sides with toothpicks.
2. Brush both sides of the... - 28.3718
Valentine's Special Fig And Parma Ham Hearts
If you're looking to make something special on valentine's day, do try out these ham hearts. The chef has shared some unique ideas in the video. The goat cheese adds extra flavour to the ham hearts. I'm sure you're loved one will enjoy this. - 103.834
Filet Mignon With Figs And Bleu Cheese
1. Rub the filet mignon with olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper.
2. In a hot skillet, caramelize the seasoned filet mignon for 5-8 minutes on each side.
3. Set the meat aside to rest once done to rest.
4. In the same skillet, add the quartered figs... - 105.535
Marinated Figs With Mozzarella
1. Cut each fig lengthways into four wedges. Make a marinade by whisking vinegar, oil and lemon juice with seasoning.
2. Stand the fig wedges up in the middle of a large shallow serving dish, keeping them close together. Scatter the lemon zest and thyme on... - 34.5948
Fennel Curly Endive And Dry Fig Salad
1. In a small bowl, soak figs in hot water for 15 minutes to soften slightly; drain. Cut each fig into quarters.
2. In a salad bowl, combine fennel, endive, and figs. Toss to mix.
3. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Beat with a... - 28.5669
Grilled Figs, Chanterelle And Prosciutto On Arugula
1. Clean the mushrooms by brushing away grit with a vegetable or pastry brush, and wipe them with a kitchen towel. Use a knife to cut away embedded grit.
2. Cut the mushrooms into large pieces and set aside.
3. Halve the figs from stem to tail... - 42.8396
Roasted Onions, Figs, And Smoked Sausage
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover and cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat, and let stand 30 minutes.
Stir in vinegar and rosemary; set aside.
Combine sausage, onion, and sweet potato in a large greased roasting pan.
Bake,... - 35.1777
Mozzarella, Pear, Prosciutto And Fig Sandwich
Looking for a snack recipe that is easy to make yet interesting enough to impress everyone? Then watch this video by HollyPinafore and learn to make a tasty sandwich that will leave everyone wanting more! - 93.2627
Caramelized Onion Fig And Blue Cheese Strudel
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil, and cook 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 30 minutes.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion... - 37.8942
Pork Medaillons With Fig And Port Wine Sauce
Looking for a special dish to prepare over the weekend? This recipe is just perfect for you. Watch Chef Binks share this easy to make Pork Medallions with Fig and Port Wine Sauce recipe. - 98.5179
Honeyed Figs And Serrano Ham On Nut Toast
1. Cut off and discard fig stems. Slice figs in half lengthwise and place in a small bowl.
2. In a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan, combine honey and 1/3 cup water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add rosemary, reduce heat to medium-high, and boil until reduced to 1/2... - 25.5373
1. Chop figs and marinate it with balsamic vinegar and maple syrup. Set it aside for 15 minutes.
2. Place a pan on medium to medium high heat and melt butter in it.
3. Drop onion and cook until caramelized.
4. Add mushroom, spice blend,... - 0
Strawberry Tomato Arugula Salad
This unlikely combination actually tastes wonderful. I love mixing fruits into salads. These three ingredients: tomatoes, strawberries and arugula delivered a mixing of tastes that paired perfectly with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing. It's so easy to make... - 119.827
Chicken Bacon Blue Salad
A salad like this one can be a whole meal. The main ingredients in this salad are grilled chicken breast, bacon, blueberries and blue cheese. Hence the name. I also added almond slices. The salad was tossed with a balsamic vinaigrette which I made for you to... - 127.465
Watermelon Feta Salad
A tasty, healthy treat that is perfect to serve at your upcoming BBQ.
Nutrition (per 1.5 cups)
Calories: 146 Fat: 7g Carbs: 13g Fiber: 1.1g Sugars: 10g Protein: 10g - 35.5865
Sonoma Chicken Salad
Grill or bake chicken then place in refrigerator to cool.
Slice into thin strips.
Combine mayonnaise, balsamic vinegar and honey in small bowl and whip together well.
Add figs and walnut pieces and combine.
Toss dressing with greens, place in serving bowls... - 34.5404
Pumpkin And Goat Cheese Salad
Sugar Pie Pumpkin, Goat Cheese and Pepitas (Roasted Pumpkin Seeds), tossed with a fig-based vinaigrette combine to make this salad a Fall Taste Treat! - 108.582
Cherry Cabernet Sauce
Have some cherry preserve handy, here is a delicious cherry cabernet sauce you can whip up in no time. Sounds like a very simple wine sauce that can go beautifully with all roasted birds or game. So here is a new addition to your holiday preparations. - 100.582