- » Balsamic Basil Carrot
Balsamic Basil Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of balsamic basil carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for balsamic basil carrot recipes.
Three Bean Salad With Balsamic Dressing
Arrange green beans in a steamer basket over boiling water.
Cover and steam 2 minutes.
Rinse under cold water; drain well.
Combine vinegar and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Add green beans, carrot, and next 4 ingredients; toss gently to coat. - 38.7333
Carrot Apple Noodle Salad With Thai Dressing
1.Wash and shred the carrot, apple and red pepper.
2.Wash the lettuce.
3.On a plate, place the lettuce.
4.In a bowl,take the ginger, garlic, tamarind and balsamic vinegar.
5.Pour the dressing on the lettuce.
6.In a blender bowl, add the... - 90.0267
Green Pea Carrot And Mozzarella Salad
Green pea carrot and mozzarella salad is a fresh vegetable cheese salad. Herbed with basil, the vegetable cheese salad is tossed with yogurt, mayonnaise and vinegar. Chilled and served, it is great for the summer. - 42.0479
Foil Wrapped Chicken
1. On a sheet of foil place the potatoes, zucchini, sprinkle salt and rosemary.
2. Place the chicken thigh followed by some sprinkle of salt, taco seasoning , fresh basil and rosemary.
3. Place asparagus, carrots, mushrooms, white wine, olive oil,... - 0
Roasted Tomato Soup
Tomato Soup is one of my favorite comfort foods. Combined with Grilled Cheese, of course. I’m happy to buy the soup that’s in a box. It tastes good. I like it. But, you know that if I can, I like to make things myself. So, since tomatoes are in season and... - 122.041
Thai Salmon And Others
Nina teaches viewers how to cook an easy, healthy mid-week dinner party menu. - 112.297
Insalata Cruda Con Parmigiano-reggiano
Did you think picnic food was not a part of gourmet? Well then here we have 2010 JBF Award Winner for Best New Restaurant, chef Michael White of Marea in New York City, in conjunction with Mercedes-Benz, proving you wrong. The title of this dish is White’s... - 28.9749
Quick Tomato Sauce
Quick Tomato Sauce has a Delectable taste.The Bay leaves and pepper gives the Quick Tomato Sauce Improbable taste. - 41.6598
Provencale Salad With Tuna And White Beans
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Add the leek or onion, celery, carrots, bay leaf, and thyme, and cook until the vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes. Add the beans and water or stock and cook about 5... - 32.4589
In medium saucepan, cook onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons broth 5-7 minutes or until softened, over medium high heat.
Add tomato sauce, honey, oregano, basil and white pepper.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
In skillet or wok,... - 42.3576
1. Shell and devein the shrimp, leaving the tails attached.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the carrots and celery, 2 tablespoons of the parsley, the chives and garlic, and saute until the vegetables are tender, 4... - 35.3474
Monkfish With Sea Scallops And Sauted Veggies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
To make carrot puree:
2. Boil carrot slices in a pan of boiling salted water and add a dice of butter.
3. Strain the carrots and add some carrot puree into the strained ones.
4. Add into a food processor... - 114.087
1) In a bowl add beef, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2) Divide and shape into 1-inch balls.
3) In a saucepan, brown meatballs over medium heat. Drain.
4) In slow cooker add potatoes, onion, and carrots.
5) Place meatballs on... - 45.5869
Low-fat Pasta Primavera
1) In a medium saucepan, heated over medium high heat, soften onion and garlic by cooking for 5-7 minutes in 2 tablespoons broth.
2) Stir in tomato sauce, honey, oregano, basil and white pepper and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Lower the heat... - 44.5574
Polenta And An Asparagus Mushroom Garlic
Looking to prepare a Mediterranean meal? This recipe will have you making Mediterranean meals more often by demystifying the recipe
Directions for preparation:
• Slice the polenta bar into desirable thickness.
• Sprinkle both the... - 39.0267
Beef And Couscous Skillet Dinner
Trim fat from steak; slice steak in half lengthwise.
Slice halves into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add meat, and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until... - 42.2188
Wehani Rice Salad
Tickle your taste buds with this delicious Wehani Rice Salad. I have tried my hand at an innovative combination in this Wehani Rice Salad.
Cook on! - 33.3533
Steak On A Bed Of Greens
1. Take a skillet, add 2 tbsp oil, warm on medium heat. Add steaks, seasoned with salt and pepper and sauté, turning one time, and cook till preferred doneness. Keep aside and retain warmth.
2. Wipe the pan, add ¼ cup oil and warm on... - 43.2934
Gourmet Turkey Burger And Hamburger With Vinegar Coleslaw
1. Cut the red and yellow onions into thick slices; slice the red and green cabbage, green onions and vine ripe tomatoes, julienne the red bell pepper.
2. Cut the carrots into matchstick, mince the roasted red bell pepper, slice the avocado,... - 0
Cheesy Baked Portabella Mushrooms
Barry show you how to make some delicious cheesy baked portabella mushrooms stuffed with beef alongside some baby hasselback potatoes. - 111.944
1 Sprinkle the chicken with 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt I and pepper.
In a 12 inch nonstickskillet, heattheoil over moderate heat.
Add the chicken and saute for 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
Transfer the chicken to a 5-quart Dutch oven.
2... - 41.4985
Herb Roasted Vegetables
Preheat oven to 425°.
Place all ingredients in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish; stir well to coat.
Cover and bake at 425° for 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender. - 29.7579
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Place all ingredients in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish,- stir well to coat.
3. Cover and bake at 425° for 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender. - 30.5197
No Cook Sweet Pepper Sauce Pasta
1. ln a large mixing bowl, combine garlic and all the vegetables.
2. Add oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Toss the ingredients to coat well with the dressing.
3. Cover bowl with cling film and refrigerate. Allow to marinate for 2... - 47.634
Fettuccine With Mushroom Bolognese
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like this Fettuccine with Mushroom Bolognese. - 0
All Day Turkey Spaghetti
In a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, bell pepper, garlic, carrot, mushrooms, currants, and herb seasoning.
Crumble sausages over vegetables.
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and arrange on top of sausage mixture.
In a small bowl, mix tomato... - 46.3906
15 Minutes Broccoli Pasta
Barry was kindly asked by Jamie Oliver's team to try recipes from his new 15 Minute Meals Book - this recipe attempt looks at Broccoli Pasta. - 110.748
Beef Rossini And Others
Nina teaches viewers how to put a pound of produce per day into your diet in three meals, breakfast lunch and dinner. - 122.549
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 113.379
Citrus Tomato Chicken
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Blend the marinade ingredients.
Place the chicken in a large bowl, pour the marinade over the chicken, cover, and refrigerate at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
Preheat the broiler.
Remove the... - 45.2415
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the onions, celery, and seasoning mix, stir and cook for 4 minutes, checking the bottom of the pot... - 46.0963
Spaghetti And Meatballs
Originally, I was going to suggest making this dinner for Valentine’s Day. I was going to make heart shaped meatballs. Then I tasted it and it was so yummy and delicious and full of garlic. I love garlic. But, maybe it isn’t the best thing for... - 0