- » Balsamic Basil
Balsamic Basil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of balsamic basil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for balsamic basil recipes.
Creamy Balsamic And Basil Dressing
If you like homemade salad dressings you will love this Creamy Balsamic and Basil Dressing recipe. Watch the video for the details of this luscious tangy dressing that will lift up the flavor of your regular salads. It is probably the most nutritious... - 116.441
Oranges Ricotta And Basil With Balsamic Vinegar
1. With a very sharp knife, remove skins and all white pith from oranges. Slice oranges across to make 1/2-inch-thick rounds. Arrange slices on four chilled plates.
2. Sprinkle balsamic vinegar over oranges. Dot with ricotta cheese and scatter basil over all.... - 24.7776
Basil And White Chocolate Cream With Sticky Balsamic Strawberries
1. In a saucepan combine cream with basil leaves and stalks, reserving 4 sprigs for garnish
2. Place pan on a low flame and bring to a simmer.
3. Take pan off the heat and stand for 5 minutes until flavor of basil is incorporated into the cream
4.... - 41.9087
Tomato, Cucumber And Basil Salad With Balsamic Vinegar
How about a quick salad? In this video, Katherine demonstrates a simple tomato, cucumber and basil salad. A simple dressing added into this, and you’re ready to serve! This salad not only looks great, but tastes great too! - 109.511
Grilled Zucchini With Basil Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl, mix chopped basil, vinegar, mustard, honey, and garlic. Whisking, blend in oil.
2. Thread zucchini on thin skewers so rounds lie flat and pieces touch. Brush generously with basil vinaigrette.
3. Place zucchini on a barbecue grill over a... - 31.2709
Grilled Vegetable Terrine With Basil And Balsamico Dressing
Blanch the tomatoes in boiling water for one second, and skin.
Blanch the bell peppers and skin.
Cut the other vegetables into thin, long slices, blanch and allow to cool.
Brush olive oil over the vegetables and grill.
Marinate in balsamic vinegar, seasoned... - 41.2932
Maple Balsamic Reduction
1. In a saucepan pour in balsamic vinegar and add maple syrup. Mix well.
2. Place the saucepan over the stove, bring to a boil and reduce the heat to low simmer and stir in occasionally for 18 minutes.
3. Spread the cheese over... - 99.7518
Balsamic Tomato Salad
1.Place tomatoes, cheese, onion and basil in a bowl and toss to combine.
2.To make dressing, place sugar, vinegar and black pepper to taste in a screw-top jar and shake well to combine. Pour dressing over tomato mixture and toss to combine. Cover and... - 30.8246
How To Make A Bloody Good Balsamic Mary Cocktail
A special, infused vodka and homemade mix give this Bloody Mary a kick! Chef and mixologist Kathy Casey encourages you to get creative with your garnishes with this "brunch in a glass" cocktail! - 123.441
Beefsteak Tomato, Bocconcini And Balsamic Stuffed Pita
1. Place vinegar, chopped basil and garlic in a mixing bowl. Drizzle in oil, whisking constantly, until smooth and thick. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add tomatoes and bocconcini and toss well to coat. Let rest for at least 5 minutes. Add lettuce and... - 29.9505
Pan Seared Chicken With Strawberries & Balsamic Glaze
1. Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. In a small bowl, combine the strawberries and balsamic glaze. Gently stir basils and mints with them.
3. In a large non stick sauté pan over a medium high heat, pour two... - 99.4185
Balsamic Chopped Tomatoes
Mix together all ingredients but garlic toast in a large bowl; cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Equally divide and place on a mound of salad on each serving plate with 1 slice hot garlic toast alongside. - 29.4497
Mushrooms With Port Wine And Balsamic Sauce
1. Place a frying pan on medium heat, and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion in hot oil, and cook for about 4 minutes.
3. Throw mushrooms, and saute well.
4. Add black pepper, chili flakes, and oregano. Cook until nice and tender.
5. Put garlic in... - 96.7085
Sliced Tomato With Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, basil, olive oil, garlic and mustard; whisk until they blend well
2. Line two plates with lettuce and divide the tomato slices evenly between them
3. Next, arrange the onion rings and drizzle the vinegar... - 38.0985
Balsamic Braised Chicken With Tomato
Heart-warming, no fuss and all flavor, this is the go-to recipe when you are looking for a healthy chicken meal. It’s easy to prepare, so so tasty and really satisfying. Everyone I've given this recipe to or cooked it for raves over it! - 117.948
Sicilian Trout With Balsamic Sauce
Mix bell pepper, green onion, currants, parsley, capers, and garlic.
Rinse fish, pat dry, and open, skin side down.
Spoon an equal portion of vegetable mixture onto 1 side of each fish.
Fold fish to enclose filling.
Lay trout in a lightly oiled 10- by 15-inch... - 37.5418
Balsamic Vinegar Dressing
In a blender, combine half of the first 10 ingredients; cover and process until blended.
While processing, gradually add half of the oil in a steady stream.
Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt.container.
Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate... - 35.4578
Mustard And Balsamic Vinaigrette
The Mustard And Balsamic Vinaigrette is a simple and easy to prepare sauce that is often used in poultry dishes!!! You will love the distinctive flavor that the Mustard And Balsamic Vinaigrette adds to your dish! - 27.3445
Spinach Salad With Balsamic Dressing
1. In a large bowl, mix olive oil, vinegar, and garlic. Add spinach.
2. Shred or finely chop eggs. Scatter eggs, croutons, and cheese onto spinach.
3. Mix salad, adding salt and pepper to taste. - 29.2607
Osso Buco With Balsamic Onions
1. Combine onion, 1/2 cup wine, sugar, 1 teaspoon thyme, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a large Dutch oven. Cover and cook over medium heat 20 minutes or until onion is soft, stirring occasionally. Add vinegar, and cook, uncovered, 15 minutes or until... - 31.9163
Balsamic Pickled Shallots
1) In a large bowl, add the shallots, cover with boiling water and allow to stand for 1 minute.
2) Drain the shallots, allow to cool, peel and keep aside.
3) In a large saucepan, combine all the other ingredients, except the balsamic... - 42.3427
Green Beans, Peppers, And Tomatoes With Balsamic Vinegar And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beans, tomatoes, onion, red and green bell peppers, garlic, olives, 2 tablespoons each of the vinegar and olive oil, the basil, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle the sun-dried tomatoes on top.
2. Cover and cook... - 33.3013
Balsamic Glazed Chicken
1. Remove skins from chicken; separate into drumsticks and thighs. In a large bowl, whisk together orange juice, orange zest, vinegar, oil, garlic, basil, salt and red pepper flakes; add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or... - 30.0603
Balsamic Vinegar Marinade
Balsamic Vinegar Marinade is an irresistible side dish recipe. The Balsamic Vinegar Marinade is something you would never want to miss out on! - 28.7374
Balsamic Herb Dressing
1. Take a jar with a tight-fit lid.
2. Add all the ingredients required and combine well.
3. Store till used.
4. Shake briskly and use as desired.
Use a blender or food processor to blend the ingredients of Balsamic Herb Dressing.... - 37.1101
Homemade Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette
Wondering what to do with the nice, ripe, red heirloom tomatoes? Well, there could be no better way to relish the sweet-tart flavor of tomatoes then toss them up with garlic-balsamic dressing spiked with Italian seasoning. Pick your cues from the recipe given... - 92.7817
Kaleidoscope Tomato Salad With Balsamic Olive Vinaigrette
1. To prepare vinaigrette, combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well with a whisk.
2. To prepare salad, place 6 cups greens on a platter. Sprinkle half of onion and half of basil evenly over greens. Arrange tomato slice halves over basil. Top... - 33.3662
Sweet Balsamic Orange Chicken With Basmati Brown Rice
1. Mince the garlic; chop the Italian parsley, fresh basil, fresh thyme and green onions. Keep it separate in different bowls.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
3. In a pot combine balsamic vinegar, orange zest, fresh orange juice and... - 123.515
Three Bean Salad With Balsamic Dressing
Arrange green beans in a steamer basket over boiling water.
Cover and steam 2 minutes.
Rinse under cold water; drain well.
Combine vinegar and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Add green beans, carrot, and next 4 ingredients; toss gently to coat. - 37.2876
Fresh Garden Pasta Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Cut the brocolli and cauliflower in florets.
2. Chop red bell pepper, green onions, tomato, garlic and pepperoncini, keep it aside in separate bowl.
3.In a large salad bowl add all the ingredients except the pasta and garlic.
4.In a... - 118.436
Rotelle, Tuna, And Summer Vegetables In A Balsamic Vinaigrette
1) Take a pot of large size and boil some water which has been lightly salted.
2) Add the Rotelle and cook for 7 minutes without letting it become al-dente or soft.
3) Drain the water and run some cold water over it.
4) Take a bowl and place the... - 47.6
Pork Roast Balsamic Glazed
This dish is perfect to make if you're planning a dinner party. The flavor of the herbs makes this dish so delicious. Your guests will really enjoy this dish! - 121.235
Tomatoes With Basil And Mint
Arrange the tomatoes, basil and mint on a serving platter or on 4 individual salad plates.
In a small jar, shake the vinegar and oil until well mixed.
Drizzle over the tomatoes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Let stand for about 10 minutes to allow the flavors... - 26.4498
Tomato And Basil Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Evenly spread the tomatoes and unpeeled garlic in a single layer in a large roasting tin.
2. Mix the oil and vinegar together. Drizzle over the tomatoes and sprinkle with the dark brown sugar.
3. Roast the... - 44.912
Basil Yogurt Dressing
In ajar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the yogurt, shallot, scallion, garlic, red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, water, basil, pepper, thyme, and cilantro.
Seal the jar and shake well. - 33.3545
Tomato And Basil Salad
1. Place tomatoes in a large shallow plate or bowl and sprinkle with basil leaves. Sprinkle with vinegar and oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. - 20.8105
Baby Salmon With Basil Vinaigrette
To prepare Basil Vinaigrette, combine balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, basil, garlic, tarragon, and chili paste to taste in a blender or food processor.
With motor running, slowly add oil.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Rinse salmon... - 43.5536
Hand chop the basil, parsley, oregano, garlic, and green onions together on a chopping board.
Place in bowl and add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and Parmesan cheese.
Stir and let stand for 15 minutes before serving. - 32.6358
Pasta With Fresh Tomato And Basil Sauce
Peel, seed, and chop tomatoes. Combine tomatoes with basil and marinate at room temperature for 1-2 hours, or overnight in the refrigerator.
Blend vinegar and capers, add salt and pepper to taste. Pour over tomato mixture and toss until combined.
Bring a... - 31.1284
Mini Caprese Salad
1. In a large glass or nonreactive bowl, combine mozzarella, tomatoes and basil.
2. In a separate small bowl, blend olive oil, vinegar, red pepper flakes, garlic salt and oregano.
3. Stir the dressing into the salad - 25.7646
Roasted Vegetable Skewers With Basil Marinade
Prepare vegetables and place in a large bowl or food storage bag.
Combine marinade ingredients and pour over vegetables.
Cover and marinate 1 to 2 hours at room temperature.
Drain off marinade and skewer vegetables on Kebob Rods.
Rotate the skewered... - 36.7956
Tomato Basil Soup With Salsa
1. In a bowl, add garlic olive oil, pepper and 1 tablespoon of basil
2. With the back of a spoon crush the garlic and mix well. Keep aside for flavors to blend.
3. To blanch the tomatoes add them to a pan of boiling water for 1 minute.
4. Drain... - 46.2011
Basil Roasted Vegetables Over Couscous
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
Add zucchini, bell peppers, onion, and mushrooms; toss well to coat.
Arrange vegetables in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake at 425° for 35 minutes or until tender and browned,... - 41.1184
Sausage Basil & Potrt Fettuccine
1. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir-fry sausage over medium-high heat until browned (7 to 10 minutes). Remove from pan with a slotted spoon; keep warm. Pour off and discard all but 1 teaspoon fat from pan.
2. Add garlic, green onions, and red onions... - 31.5152
Grilled Corn On The Cob With Orange Basil Butter
1. Spray the grill with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for a medium-hot fire. Husk the corn and remove any corn silk. Lightly spray the corn with nonstick spray and grill, turning occasionally, until tender, about 6 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine the... - 28.2121
Tomato Basil Salad Dressing
1. In a food mill or food processor, add the tomato and fresh basil grind it together.
2. Add the mix to a bowl.
3. Add olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and mix together.
4. Add the mushrooms to the bowl and toss and let it marinade... - 95.6952
Roasted Red Pepper And Basil Dip
Drain the tofu and place between double layers of paper towel in a colander over a bowl.
Place a small plate on the tofu and then place a 1-pound can on the plate.
Refrigerate the tofu for 2 hours.
Meanwhile, in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook... - 35.4285
White Bean Salad With Rosemary And Basil
1. Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized serving bowl.
2. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour while the flavors blend. Add salt and pepper to taste. - 28.3558
Lobster Cakes With Marinated Tomatoes And Basil Oil
1. For the marinated tomatoes, in a bowl, mix together the oil, basin leaves, vinegar, salt and pepper
2. Marinate the tomatoes and set aside for fifteen minutes
3. For the Lobster cakes, seperate the meat from the shells and cut it into medium sized... - 44.7229
Roasted Aubergine Tomato & Basil Pasta
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Toss the aubergine chunks with the oil and whole garlic cloves in a roasting tin with some seasoning. Roast for 10 mins, add the tomatoes, vinegar and sugar, then cook for another 5 mins. Meanwhile, cook the pasta, then... - 32.9774
Basil Potato And Green Bean Salad
1. Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until tender. Remove with slotted spoon to a salad bowl. Add beans to saucepan and bring to a boil; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Drain and chill under cold water;... - 33.6803
Grilled Lemon-basil Snapper With Roasted Peppers
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise,- discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet,- flatten with hand. Broil 12 minutes or until blackened. Place in a zip-top plastic bag,- seal. Let... - 33.7237
Tomato Basil Chicken
1. Preheat grill.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. With processor on, slowly add oil through food chute, processing until well blended.
3. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Grill chicken 6 to 8 minutes on each... - 31.3918
Roasted Red Pepper Sandwiches With Basil Spread
To make the basil spread: Drain the tofu and place between double layers of paper towel in a colander over a bowl.
Place a small plate on the tofu and then place a 1-pound can on the plate.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
In a food processor or blender, process the... - 43.222
Tomato, Red Onion, Mozzarella And Three Basil Salad
1) Take a large portable platter and arrange on it tomatoes, onion slices and basil.
2) Put mozzarella on top.
3) Sprinkle olive oil over it.
4) Drizzle vinegar over it.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper.
6) Garnish with sprigs of basil.
7) Cover with a... - 42.8542
Chardonnay Tomato Basil Salad On Parmigiana Cheese Bowl
Want to serve something exclusive for your salads - this tomato basil salad on a parmesan bowl is going to steal the show. Preparing the parmesan bowl or plate is a fun activity and the rest is just tossing the salad in exotic dressing. All these are... - 145.167
Roasted Peppers With Fresh Basil
To roast the peppers, cut them lengthwise in half and remove the stems, seeds and membranes.
Place the pepper halves, cut sides down, on a cookie sheet.
Broil 5" from the heat about 10 minutes or until the skins begin to blister.
Then place in a clean paper... - 42.5396
Grilled Tuna With Basil Butter And Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. Prepare grill or broiler.
2. To prepare basil butter, combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor,- process until smooth, scraping sides as needed.
3. To prepare sauce, heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and 2 garlic cloves, saute... - 34.9695
Double Trouble Bruschetta
In a large bowl, combine the roma tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper.
Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes.
Now, preheat oven on LOW broiler setting.
Cut the baguette into 3/4 inch hard diagonal... - 46.1351
Basil, Rocket And Roasted Tomato Salad
1. Make the balsamic dressing.
2. Blanch and refresh the tomatoes.
3. Remove the skin, leaving them whole, and place on a baking tray.
4. Cut off any rind from the bacon and cut into small strips.
5. Heat a small frying pan over a high heat,... - 89.3589
Gemelli E Heirloom Tomatoes E Basil
Vinaigrette: Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth. If necessary, add more vinegar to adjust the acidity.
Salad: Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and toss together with the vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper. Serve at room... - 23.9736
Chicken With Tomatoes And Basil
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken breasts and "tenders" and cook them, uncovered, until partially cooked, about 3 minutes per side.
2. While the chicken is cooking, cut each tomato into 8 wedges, then... - 29.1559
Orange Basil Chicken Stir Fry
1. In a glass measuring cup, combine orange juice, stock, vinegar, sugar, orange zest, cornstarch and salt; stir until smooth.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat half the oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until browned.... - 33.7279
Prawns With Prosciutto And Basil
Rinse prawns and pat dry.
Combine wine, vinegar, oil, and garlic in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl; remove and set aside 3 tablespoons of the marinade.
Add prawns to bag and seal (or cover bowl).
Rotate bag to distribute marinade and... - 38.0068
Cherry Tomatoes With Feta And Basil
In a blender or food processor, combine the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and lemon juice until well blended.
Discard the stems from the tomatoes and halve them.
Place the tomatoes in a large serving bowl along with the cheese, cucumber, basil, and onion, if... - 38.451
Zucchini Salad With Tomato And Basil
1. Using a peeler peel zucchini into long strips, and keep it in a large bowl.
2. Cut tomatoes into half and put them in bowl with zucchini. Throw chicken pieces in it. Keep it aside.
3. In another bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, clove,... - 109.907
Angela S Lemon And Basil Tarts With Strawberry Cream
1) Pre-heat the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas mark 3. Take a 6 x 10cm loose-bottomed tart tins that are 3cm in depth. Butter and flour them.
2) In a bowl, add in the flour, almonds, and sugar, and mix together. Then, rub in the butter into the bowl... - 43.9557
Tomato Basil Linguine Modena Style
1) Follow the package instruction to prepare the pasta.
2) In the mean time, use a large pot to heat olive oil over medium heat.
3) Add all vegetables and spices to sauté in hot olive oil for 7 minutes.
4) Pour in vinegar and chicken... - 40.996
Marinated Mozzarella And Basil Caprese Salad
Truth Fairy TV's Christianne Klein shares one of the recipes from her upcoming cookbook, a delicious Marinated Mozzarella and Fresh Basil Caprese Salad. She shares party and dinner tips, cooking advice and even a great alternative to the grilled eggplant... - 103.029
Poached Fish Roll Ups With Tomato Basil And Olive Sauce
1) On a large platter or tray, marinate the fish with the vinegar and refrigerate, covered.
2) In the meantime, in a large nonstick skillet, over moderate heat, heat half of the oil for the stuffing.
3) Sauté half of the garlic in it... - 43.6351
Chilled Roasted Red Pepper Soup With Basil And Crab
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium bowl, combine the oil, marjoram, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the black pepper.
Add the onion and toss to lightly coat.
Place the onion on a jelly-roll pan.
Add the bell peppers to the bowl.
Toss and -wipe them along the... - 45.2342
Grilled Swordfish With Fresh Tomato Herb Salsa
Grilled Swordfish With Fresh Tomato Herb Salsa has a great taste. The black peppercorns and balasamic vinegar gives the Grilled Swordfish With Fresh Tomato Herb Salsa a mouth filling taste. - 46.9608
Summer Garden Frittata
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Combine macaroni and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Melt margarine over medium heat in a 10-inch non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray.
Add onion... - 42.2722
Barbecue Roasted Salad
1. Make a double thickness foil tray about 20cm square. Par-boil the new potatoes in lightly salted boiling water for 3-4 mins. Drain and rinse under cold water.
2. Toss potatoes with the peppers, aubergine, courgette, mushrooms, tomatoes, red onion, oil and... - 36.7497
1) Stud the onion with whole cloves or add the ground cloves to water alongwith the other ingredients.
2) In a large saucepan, add the clove-studded onion, lentils, bay leaf, 1/2 teaspoon salt and water together.
3) Allow to boil, then simmer covered... - 48.8632
1 To prepare the salad : In a large salad bowl, combine the bread, green pepper, tomatoes, green onions, celery, cucumber, capers if desired, and basil.
2 To prepare the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the stock, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.... - 30.9659
Ember Baked Focaccia Stacks
1. Halve the focaccia through the middle, then drizzle both cut sides with a little balsamic and oil. Brush a large square of foil with a little more oil, then sit the foccacia base in the middle. Top with a slice of pepper, roughly the same size as the... - 33.728
1. Combine the almonds, basil, parsley, garlic, and olive oil in a blender or food processor fitted with the metal blade and process until smooth.
2. Transfer the puree to a glass or ceramic bowl. Stir in the vinegar, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, and salt... - 33.6435
1. Drain peppers, discarding liquid. Dice peppers, and set aside.
2. Slice bread in half horizontally. Hollow out center of each half, leaving 1-inch-thick shells. Reserve inside of bread for another use.
3. Place basil leaves over bottom half of bread.... - 32.2755
Mom's Tomato Salad
I'm already loving this ever so humble Tomato Basil Salad that often saves the day. It is as easy as you think. It is also healthy. This is an anytime salad for everyone. Enoy this this video. - 104.621
Fusilli With Fresh Tomatoes
Tangy taste of fresh red tomatoes and subtle flavor of extra-virgin olive oil gives a resulting extraordinary pasta dish called Fusili with fresh tomatoes. If you would like to entertain your guests with some good Italian fare then here is Fussili with fresh... - 34.8633
Just Too Easy Tortellini Soup
Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a large kettle over medium heat.
Add the tortellini and cook for 4 minutes.
Stir in the beans and tomatoes.
Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the basil and balsamic vinegar.
Ladle into serving... - 38.3505
Watermelon Feta Salad
A tasty, healthy treat that is perfect to serve at your upcoming BBQ.
Nutrition (per 1.5 cups)
Calories: 146 Fat: 7g Carbs: 13g Fiber: 1.1g Sugars: 10g Protein: 10g - 34.1878
Combine garlic and 4 tablespoons olive oil in a small bowl.
Let stand several hours to flavor the oil.
Toss together the tomatoes, basil, remaining garlic, oil, balsamic or red wine vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
Let stand at room temperature for 30... - 34.3029
In The Shade Tomato Bread Salad
1. Cut tomatoes into bite-size pieces. Place in colander, sitting over bowl. Let sit 1 hour, tossing occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat roasting pan with cooking spray. Add bread and herb seasoning. Toss to coat bread.
3. Bake, tossing frequently,... - 40.6074
1) Wash the tomatoes and slice them.
2) Wash the basil and dry the leaves.
3) In 2 salad plates, arrange the tomatoes.
4) Sprinkle vinegar over tomato slices.
5) Place basil leaves on top of tomatoes, if desired.
6) Serve the... - 31.4644
Spaghetti Warehouse Stuffed Brushetta
Stuffed Brushetta made like the Spaghetti Warehouse is easy to make. You need a baguette, fresh tomatoes, fresh basil, Mozzarella cheese, and balsamic vinegar reduction to complete this appetizer. - 111.795
Sea Bass With A Warm Brown Shrimp Vinaigrette
Fry the fish in a little olive oil skin side down for 4 minutes until the skin is golden and crisp, then turn over and cook for 2 minutes until just opaque.
Remove the fish and keep warm.
In the same pan, add a tablespoon of olive oil, the garlic, tomatoes,... - 35.8234
Tomato Bread Salad
In medium bowl, combine tomatoes, bread cubes and Mozzarella cheese.
Add oil, basil, vinegar, salt and pepper; toss lightly.
Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours before serving. - 27.9188
Delicious Potato Salad
Cook the potatoes in boiling water until tender but still firm.
Tip into a colander to drain well.
Toss the warm potatoes and the remaining ingredients together in a large serving bowl.
Taste and adjust the seasoning, if necessary. - 30.7661
Fresh Mozzarella - Caprese Salad
1. Boil water in a pan, add in salt.
2. Place the mozzarella chunks in hot water and stretch it.
3. Fill the cherry tomatoes and black olives alternatively and pop it from the hand.
4. Place the caprese on a spoon; pour in olive... - 85.0697
Balsamic Basil Recipes By Category