- » Balsamic Asparagus Salad
Balsamic Asparagus Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of balsamic asparagus salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for balsamic asparagus salad recipes.
Vegetable Balsamic Salad Vinaigrette
Vegetable, meat or fish, there is no denying that balsamic vinegars add a certain sophistication to every dish. And this vinaigrette is no different. Add a burst of flavor to your vegetables with this sumptuous dressing and see everyone go gaga over it. - 91.313
Warm Asparagus Salad With Mountain Trout Cakes
Bring a large saucepan filled with water to a boil.
Add the asparagus and cook for 5 minutes.
Plunge the asparagus into an ice-water bath.
Drain well and set aside.
In a large skillet heat the oil over medium heat and saute the garlic and rosemary until the... - 44.0772
Warm Chicken And Asparagus Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 325 ° F.
2. Take a large pot, add potatoes, fill with 2 inches water, cover, and steam for about half an hour or until potatoes turn tender.
3. Drain the water and place the potatoes in a large bowl,
4. Take the... - 46.0031
Asparagus Spinach And Strawberry Salad
Spring is an excellent time to enjoy some refreshing and colorful salad. See this impressive video that offers great tips and displays wonderful techniques to cook and handle asparagus. The salad looks so appetizing and surely a must try… - 107.404
Roasted Beet And Asparagus Salad
Watch this excellent video and join Chef Maxwell as he shares a recipe for a healthy and colorful salad. See this impressive video and make your own fresh salad with asparagus, beet and salad greens. This video is interesting and surely a must watch! - 118.282
Asparagus With Butter Vinaigrette
1) Steam the asparagus until just tender, about 3 minutes.
2) Alternatively, in a large skillet of boiling salted water, cook the asparagus for about 3 minutes.
3) In the mean time, in a small nonreactive saucepan, melt the butter over moderate... - 39.0899
Cold Asparagus Salad
This Cold Asparagus Salad is a great crowd pleaser. Perfect for brunches or weekend barbecues. This is very healthy and taste great with the luscious dressing. Watch this video for the recipe. - 116.118
Warm Wild Rice & Asparagus Salad
1. In a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan, combine rice and 8 cups (1.9 liters) water. Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, sort through lentils, discarding any debris; rinse lentils, drain, and set... - 32.2009
Nectarine, Asparagus And Blue Cheese Salad
“This is a very pretty salad to have as a light lunch or starter. It is almost surprising how well the blue cheese and nectarines go together. I know British asparagus aren’t in season over winter, but the imported variety is also lovely as a treat. Or... - 36.6312
Marinated Roasted Asparagus And Pepper Salad
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces; trim and place in a large bowl. Add garlic and 1 teaspoon olive oil; toss well. Line a jelly roll pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Spread asparagus mixture... - 34.484
Asparagus Mushroom And Kasha Salad
1 In a small bowl, beat the egg lightly, then add the kasha and stirto coat. Pourthe mixture into a 10-inch nonstick skillet and cook over moderate heat, stirring, for about 2 minutes or until the kasha is completely dry. Add the stockand onion and bring to a... - 31.9901
Jumbo Asparagus And Red Beet Salad
Crunchy salads can get interesting when made with infusion of flavors. Watch chef Maxwell showing how to make a colorful, healthy, delicious and flavorful salad with red beets and asparagus along with greens. Good for dinners or lunches. - 103.079
Chicken, Asparagus And Chickpea Salad
Cook chicken on heated oiled griddle (or grill or barbecue) until browned both sides and cooked through; cut each chicken piece into 3 pieces.
Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus.
Boil, steam or microwave asparagus until just tender; drain.
Rinse... - 35.7241
Chilled Asparagus With Marinated Roasted Pepper Topping
This chilled asparagus is a fabulous salad “meal” which is just perfect either when having guests for a weekend lunch or when you want to provide your family with a light and refreshing supper during the week. Healthy, light and delicious!! - 47.5419
Warm Mediterranean Salad
Would you like to have some grilled vegetables? Here is a wonderful video that shows a great way to toss up your salad. The chef here speaks about the nutritional aspects of this unconventional salad that is truly impressive. Kick start your day with this... - 122.366
1. In a small serving bowl, place romaine head, top with cooked shrimp, plum tomatoes, asparagus spear and carrot.
2. Season the salad with balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and pepper.
3. Garnish the salad with some parsley... - 0
Chopped Tuna Salad
The chopped tuna salad is a filling salad made with tuna and asparagus with cooked potaoes. Dressed with balsamic vinegar, olive oil and flavored with garlic, the chopped tuna salad also conatains corn, lettuce and basil for a fresh taste. - 38.7428
Chef's Salad From Chef Shekhar
For dressing mix olive oil & balsamic vinegar along with salt & pepper.
Grill the asparagus & cut it in 4 inches stick.Cut tomatoes & artichokes into wedges.
Mix all the ingredients along with dressing & serve chilled. - 39.402
Vinegar Marinated Vegetable Salad
Marinated vegetable salad is a fresh and crispy vegetable salad. Prepared with a medley of mixed veggies, the marinated vegetable salad is dressed or flavored with thyme and balsamic vinegar with a dash of olive oil. Chilled and tossed to serve, it is... - 42.6976
Squid And Scallop Salad
1. To make dressing, place ginger, rosemary, garlic, oil, lime juice and vinegar in a screwtop jar and shake well to combine. Set aside.
2. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. Place red and yellow or green pepper halves, skin side down on lightly oiled barbecue... - 39.2674
Warm Salmon Salad
Place potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 12 minutes.
Add asparagus; cook 3 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Drain and set aside.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over salmon.
Heat oil in a medium nonstick... - 42.7233
If you want to try pasta in salad, here is the right one for you. Take intuitive tips and information about pots and pans from Chef Evanne before she begins the recipe. Wholesome salad, with sizzling drink. Truly scintillating! - 116.284
Caprese Kabobs & Marinated Tomato Salad
1. For salad, cut vegetables as shown in the video.
2. For Insalada caprese, in a skewer tread tomato, basil and mozzarella, alternatively.
3. For salad, on a large plate scatter all the vegetables. Toss.
4. Pour vinaigrette on top of... - 123.393
Marinated Grilled Vegetable Salad
1. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Place asparagus, onion, bell pepper, squash and zucchini in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag.
2. Combine balsamic vinegar and next 8 ingredients; pour over vegetables in plastic bag. Seal bag, and shake gently to... - 38.6515
Grilled Vegetable Salad
1. Brush vegetables with olive oil and, if desired, sprinkle each side with freshly groundpepper and salt. Lay vegetables perpendicular to wires on rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium to medium-hot coals. Grill onion, eggplant, and pepper rings... - 35.4827
Frittata Salad For Two
Want to enjoy a gourmet meal that is easy and economical? This salad meal can be made in less than 20 minutes and uses fresh, organic ingredients that are delicious and healthful. The fritatta recipe combines the goodness of ham, red pepper, and asparagus... - 129.84
Low-fat Penne And Smoked Salmon Salad
If you are having heart-related problem, this does not mean that you have to restrict certain foods. Dreamfields Pasta is a great alternative to healthy eating. Just watch this recipe and remain healthy forever. - 142.432
Grilled Chicken & Pasta Primavera Salad
Prepare Balsamic Dressing and set aside.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook pasta in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes); or cook according to package directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain well again.
Place pasta in a... - 41.1345
No Cook Tomato Olive Sauce Pasta
1. Take a bowl and mix all ingredients like artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and olives.
2. Add oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper and toss properly to coat the vegetables well. Cover the bowl put in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Remove the mixture from... - 39.652
Insalata Cruda Con Parmigiano-reggiano
Did you think picnic food was not a part of gourmet? Well then here we have 2010 JBF Award Winner for Best New Restaurant, chef Michael White of Marea in New York City, in conjunction with Mercedes-Benz, proving you wrong. The title of this dish is White’s... - 28.9749
Sexy Seafood Platter
1. For Crab Pineapple Canapé – take out crab meat from claws.
2. Chop green onions, pine apple, cucumber and tomato.
3. Add in all the chopped vegetables in crab meat.
4. Squeeze lemon in the mixture and pour in hot sauce.
5. Mix well all... - 98.244
New Tracy Porter Cooking Video... Goddess Savory Bread Pudding!
Bread pudding is a marvelous way to lose oneself. It allows for endless opportunity of tinkering... it's the lonely pantry's best friend... and even an empty larder has something for a bread pudding. Magical in its intensity... old-fashioned and familiar. I... - 114.992
Lavande Spring Vegetable Tart
1. Rinse tomatoes, core, and cut in half lengthwise. Trim off and discard fennel tops, root ends, and any bruised spots. Rinse heads and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices. Peel and chop garlic.
2. Rub 1 tablespoon olive oil over bottom of 10- by 15-inch... - 44.5944