- » Ball Oyster Sauce
Ball Oyster Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ball oyster sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ball oyster sauce recipes.
Chicken Balls In Oyster Sauce
1) Chop together, chicken and scallions until very fine.
2) In a bowl, blend together salt, cornstarch, sherry, chicken mixture and water.
3) Shape about 1 tablespoon of mixture into walnut size balls.
4) In a wok het the oil and fry the chicken... - 44.2887
Chicken Balls With Oyster Sauce
Chicken Balls With Oyster Sauce is a refreshingly authentic Chinese dish that never fails to bowl you over. You can prepare these dishes for any grand meal that you have planned. The Chicken Balls With Oyster Sauce boasts a unique blend of flavours and leaves... - 38.5438
You May Also Like!
Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce
I would give this Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce recipe a five star. This Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce ecipe is classic as well as easy to make. It will turn out to be one of your favorites. - 35.3702
Hot Oyster Balls
I tried the Hot Oyster Balls for a beach-side party at our vacation home and belive me it was a blockbuster hit! These Hot Oyster Balls wont take much of your time too. Just check out the recipe of this lip smacking Hot Oyster Balls. - 40.2252
Rocky Mountain Oysters Asian Taco Recipe Style
This week I am making Rocky Mountain Oysters! Yup! Bulls balls! I am making them Asian Taco Recipe Style and a really killer Asian pesto sauce for a topping! If you have never had Rocky Mountain Oysters then you need to try this recipe you will love it. - 134.033
Deep Fried Sweet And Pungent Crabmeat Balls
We usually used to buy our Chinese dishes like Deep Fried Sweet And Pungent Crabmeat Balls. But when I finally decided to try this Deep Fried Sweet And Pungent Crabmeat Balls recipe, I was indeed pleasantly surprised. Turned out much easier and tastier than I... - 38.5396
Squid Ball Chop Suey
Squid ball Chop Suey is a Chop Suey variation that makes use of squidballs instead of meat such as chicken or beef. - 0
Steamed Pork Bun ( Siopao )
How To Make Pork Filling:
Place the pork in a bowl and marinade it with hoisin sauce and refrigerate it for 1-2 hours.
Heat the shortening in a pan.
Saute the garlic and onions
Put the marinade pork and cook until the color of the outer part turns light... - 43.1531
Chinese Stewed Beef Balls
1. Combine ground beef, pork fat and water. Add soy sauce, wine, egg, cornstarch and ginger. Blend well. Set aside.
2. Shape beef mixture into 1 1/2" diameter meat balls. Dust surface with extra cornstarch if desired.
3. Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat.... - 35.0953
Dim Sum Turkey Balls
1. If using dried tangerine peel, soak it in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain and mince. Combine all the ingredients except the watercress and dipping sauce in a medium bowl; mix well. With wet hands, shape the mixture into 20 meatballs, each... - 31.4281
Tri Colored Vegetable Balls
1. Peel and shape carrot and zucchini (or winter melon) into small 1" (2.5 cm) balls. To shape hard textured vegetables, cut into 1" cubes, then cut off corners.
2. Blanch carrots and melon or zucchini in boiling water for about 2 minutes. Drain and set... - 27.6652
Sour Cream Mustard Sauce
1. In a pan combine all ingredients and heat in top of double boiler or over very low heat, stirring several times.
2. Serve on fish, corned beef, boiled beef, frankfurters, hamburgers or luncheon meats.
3. If desired use it as a dunk for meat... - 32.603