- » Balanced Breakfast
Balanced Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of balanced breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for balanced breakfast recipes.
Feel Like A Million Breakfast Drink
1) In a liquifier, add finely chopped raisins, nuts , seeds and all the other ingredients to blend until smooth.
2) Add 1 tbsp safflower oil to balance the drink with unsaturated fat.
3) Serve chilled in tall glasses. - 32.5393
Scrambled Eggs With Veggies
Scrambled eggs are easy to make in the wok, and a wide variety of ingredients - fresh or left-overs - can be used.
Rice, noodles, beans, or veggies taste great in this setting. - 38.9322
Pork Sausage Omelette
pork sausage omelet is a meat and eggs recipe. Prepared with sausages along with mushrooms cooked with white wine to taste, the pork sausage omelet is filling and heavy and makes a complete meal. - 39.2705
These Sweet Crepes are such an excellent and delectable choice for breakfast as well as brunch or mid-day munch! Made using whear flour and grated coconut, this Sweet Crepes is sweetened using jaggery, thus making it a very healthy breakfast choice. I love... - 38.7446
Almost all Koreans love this food.
Rolled rice in black sea plant looking like paper with colorful and nutritious ingredients is very simple, convenient, and well balanced diet.
I can say its Korean version of sandwich. Just like sandwich, you can put your... - 23.042
Vegan Grilled Cheese
Here is a simple sandwich which can be made within minutes! Have it as a breakfast or as a meal with creamy tomato soup. This recipe is for those who are on-the-go! - 102.096
Remove tips from unpeeled zucchini and slice thinly.
In large heavy skillet, heat olive oil and butter together.
Add zucchini and cook, stirring frequently, until tender and lightly tinged with brown, about 5 minutes.
Beat eggs and season with salt and pepper... - 37.9629
Leek And Potato Omelette
1) In a frying pan, saute the potatoes in 3 oz butter until golden brown.
2) Stir in the chopped leeks and ham, saute until the leeks and ham are thoroughly cooked.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs, water and seasoning to taste; blend thoroughly.
4) In a... - 38.0807
Classic Hash Brown Potatoes
Serve them for breakfast or as a side dish, these Classic Hash Brown Potatoes will never let you down. Watch this detailed, step by step video now and treat your family to this all time favorite delicacy. - 105.506
Omelette Ile De France
1) In a pan, melt 1/2 butter, stir in the flour and cook gently for a min; stir in the milk, season with salt and pepper; allow to boil and cook for further 2 min.
2) Set aside half the sauce , add the mushrooms to the pan with the balance sauce and... - 38.2117
Lancaster County Egg Cheese
1) In a bowl, combine the beaten eggs, buttermilk, salt and sugar. Beat lightly.
2) In a pan, place the warmed milk and to this, pour the egg mixture.
3) Cover and heat for several minutes over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
4) Now, uncover... - 37.967
Green Juice For Clean Body & Soul
A new year is here, and eating healthy and working out is on top of our priority list. we all know how hard it is to keep up after the 2nd week or so. but it's all about balance, and here's a healthy (and really easy) way to make sure we get our daily fill of... - 0
Homemade Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Almost everyone have their own version of banana bread. However, this one can claim to be refreshingly unqiue. Packed with the goodness of whole wheat and bananas, this bread won't let you down. Just follow the instructions given here to the T and prepare... - 109.109
Maida Rava Dosai
This is a quick dosai recipe that tastes good as well. It is mildly crunchy as we have added sauteed onions to the batter. - 0
Asparagus Stuffed Omelet
The omelet is an all-time favorite item for breakfast and when you have the asparagus stuffed omelet to start your day, you really don't require anything else. It is quite filling as well as nutritious. A glass of orange juice will be just sufficient to... - 120.426
Easy Danish Pastry
Stir 1 tablespoon of the sugar into water; add yeast and let stand for 10 minutes.
Stir to blend well.
Stir salt and remaining sugar into hot milk, cool to lukewarm.
Combine yeast and milk mixtures thoroughly.
Add 2 cups of the flour and beat to a smooth... - 41.6939
Banana Smoothie And Healthy Ham Burger
1. For Making Smoothie – In a blending jar take, banana, eggs. Cacao, honey and milk.
2. Blend for a few minutes to form smoothie.
3. For making ham sandwich – in a large casserole take pork, onion, garlic, oregano, black pepper and eggs.... - 84.5765
Stemilt Peach And Cherry Muffins
Having a supply of fresh muffins on hand keep summer snacking fresh and healthy, and this recipe for peach and cherry muffins can be whipped up while you are brewing your first pot of coffee. Filled with hand picked Stemilt Cherries and their Artisan Organic... - 0
Passion Fruit And Berry Muffins
These muffins are soft and crumby and they deliver a fabulous balance of flavors. They are not excessively sweet and have a little tang from the passion fruit and the berries. These are great for any brunch or for tea time. They are also very easy to make.... - 0
Jalebi is one of the most common sweets in India. It is loved both as an snack as well as dessert. Flatter your family by preparing this at home :) - 0
Unbaked Sweet Potato Pie
The only cooking process involved in this sweet potato pie is to steam the sweet potato. Rest of the process is just simple mixing and serving, without any baking. How to do that? Just watch this video and prepare this fabulous dessert within minutes. - 109.993