- » Balanced Breakfast
Balanced Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of balanced breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for balanced breakfast recipes.
Vegan Grilled Cheese
Here is a simple sandwich which can be made within minutes! Have it as a breakfast or as a meal with creamy tomato soup. This recipe is for those who are on-the-go! - 102.078
Feel Like A Million Breakfast Drink
1) In a liquifier, add finely chopped raisins, nuts , seeds and all the other ingredients to blend until smooth.
2) Add 1 tbsp safflower oil to balance the drink with unsaturated fat.
3) Serve chilled in tall glasses. - 32.931
Scrambled Eggs With Veggies
Scrambled eggs are easy to make in the wok, and a wide variety of ingredients - fresh or left-overs - can be used.
Rice, noodles, beans, or veggies taste great in this setting. - 40.4928
Pork Sausage Omelette
pork sausage omelet is a meat and eggs recipe. Prepared with sausages along with mushrooms cooked with white wine to taste, the pork sausage omelet is filling and heavy and makes a complete meal. - 37.1116
These Sweet Crepes are such an excellent and delectable choice for breakfast as well as brunch or mid-day munch! Made using whear flour and grated coconut, this Sweet Crepes is sweetened using jaggery, thus making it a very healthy breakfast choice. I love... - 36.7995
Vegan Gluten-free French Toast
Whitney shows how to make Vegan Gluten-Free French Toast. Besides it is soy-free and sugar-free. This is really nice and healthy. So, don't forget to check out the video. - 129.332
Almost all Koreans love this food.
Rolled rice in black sea plant looking like paper with colorful and nutritious ingredients is very simple, convenient, and well balanced diet.
I can say its Korean version of sandwich. Just like sandwich, you can put your... - 22.9691
Remove tips from unpeeled zucchini and slice thinly.
In large heavy skillet, heat olive oil and butter together.
Add zucchini and cook, stirring frequently, until tender and lightly tinged with brown, about 5 minutes.
Beat eggs and season with salt and pepper... - 36.2624
Leek And Potato Omelette
1) In a frying pan, saute the potatoes in 3 oz butter until golden brown.
2) Stir in the chopped leeks and ham, saute until the leeks and ham are thoroughly cooked.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs, water and seasoning to taste; blend thoroughly.
4) In a... - 36.4201
Classic Hash Brown Potatoes
Serve them for breakfast or as a side dish, these Classic Hash Brown Potatoes will never let you down. Watch this detailed, step by step video now and treat your family to this all time favorite delicacy. - 108.743
Omelette Ile De France
1) In a pan, melt 1/2 butter, stir in the flour and cook gently for a min; stir in the milk, season with salt and pepper; allow to boil and cook for further 2 min.
2) Set aside half the sauce , add the mushrooms to the pan with the balance sauce and... - 38.279
Lancaster County Egg Cheese
1) In a bowl, combine the beaten eggs, buttermilk, salt and sugar. Beat lightly.
2) In a pan, place the warmed milk and to this, pour the egg mixture.
3) Cover and heat for several minutes over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
4) Now, uncover... - 38.1323
Banana Walnut Bread
Banana Walnut Bread is easy to make. I cannot emphasize enough how tasty this bread is! The best part is that it is moist, bananas are high in potassium and walnuts are high in protein and healthy fats! This bread is definitely a MUST to share with others. - 122.48
How to Make Banana Bread - I made banana bread a while back, but it was a version that contained nuts. The version in this video tasted so moist and flavorful, I received several compliments on it! - 128.715
Homemade Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Almost everyone have their own version of banana bread. However, this one can claim to be refreshingly unqiue. Packed with the goodness of whole wheat and bananas, this bread won't let you down. Just follow the instructions given here to the T and prepare... - 112.481
Irish Soda Bread
How to Make Irish Soda Bread - Irish Soda Bread is really easy to make. This version is lower in fat and sugar compared to some other recipes I've seen. I modified a popular recipe by replacing butter milk with soy milk and cutting down the dried fruit and... - 128.957
Asparagus Stuffed Omelet
The omelet is an all-time favorite item for breakfast and when you have the asparagus stuffed omelet to start your day, you really don't require anything else. It is quite filling as well as nutritious. A glass of orange juice will be just sufficient to... - 120.335
Easy Danish Pastry
Stir 1 tablespoon of the sugar into water; add yeast and let stand for 10 minutes.
Stir to blend well.
Stir salt and remaining sugar into hot milk, cool to lukewarm.
Combine yeast and milk mixtures thoroughly.
Add 2 cups of the flour and beat to a smooth... - 39.5099
Banana Smoothie And Healthy Ham Burger
1. For Making Smoothie – In a blending jar take, banana, eggs. Cacao, honey and milk.
2. Blend for a few minutes to form smoothie.
3. For making ham sandwich – in a large casserole take pork, onion, garlic, oregano, black pepper and eggs.... - 86.2384
Unbaked Sweet Potato Pie
The only cooking process involved in this sweet potato pie is to steam the sweet potato. Rest of the process is just simple mixing and serving, without any baking. How to do that? Just watch this video and prepare this fabulous dessert within minutes. - 111.555