- » Baking With Coconut Oil
Baking With Coconut Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baking With Coconut Oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baking With Coconut Oil recipes.
Spicy Yams Recipe - A Healthy Way To Cook With Coconut Oil
Growing up, i only ate Yams during Family Holiday Dinners which typically involved Mushy, Baby Food-Ish orange goop mixed with canned crushed pineapple and topped with burned marshmallows. Let me tell, Yams don't have to be so Painfully boring, and... - 135.934
Baked Coconut Kisses
Combine first three ingredients, blending thoroughly.
Fold in the cocoanut.
Drop from a teaspoon on to a well oiled (not buttered) baking sheet.
Bake in a slow oven (300° F.) 15 minutes.
Remove from pan while hot to avoid crushing. - 29.2339
Baked Coconut Grouper
The flavors of fresh fish can’t be beaten. With a grouper and a crispy coating this recipe is a winner. Watch Ken do his thing in the kitchen in this video. - 102.802
Baked Eggplant In Coconut Cream
1) Peel the eggplant and slice thin.
2) Oil a baking tray.
3) Preheat oven to 350° F.
4) Sprinkle the eggplant with onions, salt and chili peppers.
5) Pour coconut cream all over, cover with a piece of aluminum foil.
6)... - 41.0892
Baked Coconut Chicken With Spicy Mashed Parsnip
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Skin the chicken and cut it into about 8 pieces.
2. Heat the oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan over a moderate heat and add the onion, bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon, garlic, ginger, 3 tablespoons of the coconut... - 36.6425
Jamaican Baked Coconut Shrimp With Jerk Seasoning
When looking for a speedy evening supper, this Jamaican-inspired dish could help sizzle up your palate. Shrimp cooked with coconut and seasoned with Jamaican jerk seasoner makes for a spicy, speedy main dish. Betty prepares this lip-smacking non-vegetarian... - 101.526
No-bake Coconut Chocolate Macaroons
1. In a bowl, add the cocoa powder, coconut oil, honey, salt and unsweetened coconut and mix.
2. Take handfuls of the dough and stuff ice cube molds or any other molds with the mix.
3. Refrigerate for an hour.
4. No bake chocolate coconut... - 94.7901
Cherry And Coconut Cookies
Sift the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl.
Stir in the sugar, oats, coconut and quartered glace cherries.
Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add the oil, egg, milk and vanilla essence.
Gradually beat the liquids into... - 41.5598
Coconut Pie Shell
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Prepare one 9 inch pie pan by brushing bottom and sides lightly with oil.
Combine ingredients and mix together.
Press into prepared pie pan, building up a high edge around the outside, and bake on middle shelf of preheated oven, 5 to 8... - 26.4435
Macaroons With Coconut And Chocolate
Are you fond of cookie? Here are the best coconut chocolate cookie ever. Watch this impressive video and make these delicious macaroons at home. The video is step-wise and nicely explained. So next time you plan to throw a party for kids make sure you make... - 106.708
Raspberry And Coconut Friands
1. Sift the flour and icing sugar into a bowl and stir in the ground almonds,
coconut and lemon rind.
2. Whisk the egg whites in a separate bowl until they are frothy and fold them into the dry ingredients. Add the melted butter and stir until evenly... - 35.5515
Karanjis are fried sweet dumplings made of wheat flour and stuffed with dry or moist coconut delicacies. During Diwali this dish made throughout India but is called by different names. Karanji, also known as Gujiya and Pirikiya, is a dish that is famous all... - 49.8216
Fried Coconut Prawns With Coconut Martini
Take a look at this video recipe of Fried Coconut Prawns with Coconut Martini. Imagine sitting in the balcony with a plate full of these shrimps, and the cool martini in your hands. Doesn't that sound like a little paradise. Treat yourself with your loved one... - 116.134
Oil & Corn Flake Cookies
Add sugars to eggs, and beat well; add oil and oleo, flour, soda and baking powder; continue stirring.
Add vanilla, lemon and salt.
Add oats, nuts and coconut and stir.
Lastly add corn flakes.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheet and bake at 400... - 41.0337
My younger sister Galy loves this unique coconut shrimp recipe. Actually, she is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays, she generally cook this coconut shrimp. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this coconut... - 38.4065
Atkins Diet Low-carb Sweet Toasted Coconut
Toasted coconut is such a wonderful addition to and garnish for coconut based dessert recipes. There are many commercial sweetened toasted coconuts available in the market, but those contain a lot of sugar. If you need a low carb alternative, watch this... - 120.699
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray or oil.
3) Use a large glass bowl.
4) Cream together the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
5) Gradually stir the eggs honey and vanilla into the creamed... - 50.1711
Tempeh And Coconut Sauce And Vegan Pumpkin Cookies
A tempeh recipe with coconut and peanut butter sauce alongside flavored jasmine rice is a great meal to enjoy on a lazy afternoon. Here is the recipe for it along with some vegan pumpkin cookies with raisins for dessert.
Directions for... - 39.1007
Topping: Mix and set aside until needed.
Cake Batter: Whip egg whites to soft peaks; reserve.
Beat egg yolks, coconut milk and oil together.
Blend liquids into cake mix gradually.
Fold whites gently into batter.
Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13 inch pan... - 42.2336
Oat-coconut Pie Crust
Oat-Coconut Pie Crust is an easy to make pie crust dish where you can also think of varying the combination used. I realized that a pie crust can taste this well only after I baked this Oat-Coconut Pie Crust. Classic recipe! - 22.0681
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs and the vanilla. Sift the flour and stir in with the milk, coconut, and raisins.
3. Drop by teaspoons onto an oiled baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 10... - 32.0026
My idea of ending a perfect meal is with this Coconut Candy . Follow this quick and easy-to-follow recipe for Coconut Candy to top off your meal with an equally delicious dessert. - 30.2473
Cashew Coconut Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
3. Drop by teaspoons onto an oiled baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. - 35.7082
Coconut Sour Cream Cake
Cake: Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix together cake mix, oil, eggs, sour cream, cream of coconut and 6 ounces of coconut.
Pour into 13 x 9-inch pan and bake 30 to 50 minutes.
Cool for 10 minutes.
Icing: Combine powdered sugar, cream cheese and vanilla.
Use mixture... - 39.3639
Eggless Coconut Crumb Cake
This coconut crumb cake is the delicious pick to finish off any meal or to serve at a tea-party. The recipe is easy to make. A must try for coconut lovers. - 54.5985
Pineapple-coconut-macadamia Nut Bread
The recipe name Pineapple-Coconut-Macadamia Nut Bread might be long. However, the directions to make this Pineapple-Coconut-Macadamia Nut Bread are very easy. Anyone can make it! - 36.2564
Cherry Bread With Coconut
In a mixing bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; mix well.
Fold in cherries.
Spoon into three greased 7-1/2-in.x 3-3/4-in.x 2-1/4-in.loaf pans.
Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until bread tests done. - 34.8746
Quick Coconut Bread
Stir all of the dry ingredients together.
In another bowl beat the eggs with the oil, honey, almond extract, lemon juice, and milk.
Stir the wet ingredients into the dry and beat well. The batter will be stiff.
Turn the batter into an oiled loaf pan or... - 35.6547
Orange Coconut Waffles
Sift together dry ingredients.
Combine eggs, milk, and salad oil.
Just before baking, add milk mixture to dry ingredients, beating just till moistened (batter will be thin).
Combine flaked coconut and orange peel.
Pour batter onto preheated waffle baker;... - 32.2464
World's Best Coconut Cookie
Cream the butter and sugars in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg and vegetable oil mix in the oats, coconut, cornflakes, pecans, flour, salt and vanilla.
Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees... - 37.0699
Coconut Granola Snack
Mix coconut with cereal, brown sugar, prunes, apricots and sesame seed in large bowl.
Combine oil and honey in saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Pour over cereal mixture and mix to coat well.
Spread evenly in 13 x 9-inch pan.
Bake at 325° for 20... - 39.9091
Spice Dusted Beef With Coconut Sauce
1)Bake potatoes in oven.
2)Using a sharp meat knife, slice steak into strips. Place on plate. Sprinkle a mixture of turmeric and garam masala ove the steak strips. Coat well.
3)In a frying pan, heat 30 ml of oil. When oil begins to... - 46.8764
Coconut Short Crust
Beat butter and sugar in a bowl.
Combine rest of the ingredients and add to the creamed mixture.
Lightly grease a pie dish with oil.
Pat the coconut mixture on the bottom and sides of the pie dish.
Prick all over with fork.
Chill for one hour.
Bake in a... - 32.8089
Coconut Butter Cookies With Cashew Milk
If you are in a mood to snack, try Coconut Butter Cookies with Cashew Milk! A simple and easy procedure can make this delicious cookie which can be had with nutritious cashew milk. This recipe is definitely worth trying! - 122.292
Homestyle Lemon Coconut Cake
This Homestyle Lemon Coconut Cake is a beautiful tropical cake. You will love this and we guarantee it. Careful not to eat everything yourself. Watch and learn this recipe from this video. Enjoy! - 124.146
1. In a small pan, heat the creamed coconut gently until it melts. Mix in oil, then pour into a large bowl. Leave to cool.
2. Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Line a deep 20 x 30cm baking tin with baking parchment. Add cheese and sugar to the cooled cream,... - 37.7844
Shrimp With Green Beans And Toasted Coconut
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook until just tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and spread out on a large plate to cool to room temperature.
2. Spread the coconut on a baking sheet and... - 32.4484
Coffee Coconut Cake
Stir together flour, soda, salt, cinnamon and sugar replacement.
Measure cereal and coffee into a large bowl.
Stir to combine.
Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal softens.
Stir in oil, vinegar, almond flavoring and 1/3 c. (90 mL) of the... - 43.1845
Carrot Coconut Cake
Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Beat oil, sugar and eggs until well blended.
Add flour mixture and beat until smooth.
Add undrained pineapple, carrots, coconut and nuts.
Pour into greased 9- or 10-inch tube pan.
Bake at 350° for about 1 hour... - 47.602
Basic Coconut Cookies
Combine the egg whites with the sugar in a saucepan and mix well.
Place over medium heat and stir in the coconut, mixing well.
Cook over low heat, stirring continuously, for about 10 minutes, or until the mixture thickens.
Remove from heat and set aside to... - 29.5827
Toasted Coconut Coffee Cake
Stir together thoroughly the first 4 ingredients.
Stir in coconut and peel.
Combine remaining ingredients; add to dry mixture all at once.
Stir just till mixed.
Turn batter into greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350° for 60 to 70 minutes.
Remove from... - 40.5503
Coconut Nut Cookies
Blend honey and egg yolks.
Add coconut shreds, dates, nuts and wheat I germ.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Dough should be stiff.
If too thick, add milk; if too thin, add more wheat germ.
Roll into balls and coat with coconut... - 37.0678
Cream Of Coconut Cake
The best tasting cake with the least amount of effort, a recipe from Rosalie Serving Country Cookbook. Your taste buds are going to be jumping from the start to the end of this demonstration video. - 118.71
Delicately Crispy Coconut Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 10 ingredients and beat for 2 minutes on medium speed until fluffy.
Add flour and beat well.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
Flatten slightly with glass or fork after dipping... - 42.2781
Coconut Chiffon Cuffins
Coconut chiffon muffins or cuffins, are smooth and flavorful little muffins that give you the crisp taste of coconut with vanilla.enjoy this perfect for the summer muffin by baking them up for any gathering or just for a good old family evening. - 46.0647
Cinnamon Coconut Loaf
1) Grease 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
2) In mixing bowl beat eggs until light and frothy.
3) Add oil and sugar, beating until smooth..
4) Blend in sour cream.
5) In another bowl combine flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
6)... - 51.1095
Coconut Flavored Vegetarian Casserole
1. Heat oil in wok over high heat; add garlic and ginger and stir for 15 seconds. Add carrot. Cover and cook for 1 minute. Add remaining vegetables and continue stirring for another 1 1/2 minutes. Transfer vegetables to a casserole dish.
2. In a separate... - 33.5432
Healthy And Tasty Coconut Macaroons
A wonderful dessert-time standby, coconut macaroons with their crackly outer layer and chewy inside makes for a real traditional holiday treat. Relatively simple to make, coconut macaroons are gluten-free treats that can be made more healthy by substituting... - 86.9122
Raspberry Coconut Bars
Sift the first four ingredients into a bowl and cut in the margarine.
When mixture looks like coarse oatmeal, drizzle with egg yolks slightly beaten with 1 tablespoon water.
Stir with a fork.
Press particles together and, if too dry, add additional teaspoons... - 38.9571
Work the shortening with a spoon until fluffy and creamy; gradually add the sugar, while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Add the eggs, then the vanilla.
Sift together the dry ingredients, and add with the coconut to the sugar mixture.
Mix well;... - 35.5945
Coconut Cakes With Passion Fruit Icing
1. Put all the ingredients in a food processor and process for 1 minute or until evenly blended.
2. Oil and base-line an 8-hole mini-loaf tin. Divide the mixture equally into the tin and bake in a preheated oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for 30-35 minutes... - 31.4327
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
2. Line a 12 muffins tray with paper cases and lightly grease cases with oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, sift together flour and baking powder and stir in coconut mix
4. In another large... - 47.4561
1. Grease 12 custard cups or 1-quart casserole with vegetable oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F and prepare a hot water bath by filling 2 inches water in a baking pan placed in the oven while it is being heated.
3. In a small heavy... - 47.7562
Loguella's Coconut Cake
The cake Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat three 9-inch round cake pans with nonstick cooking spray, then dust with flour.
In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the egg whites on... - 47.7332
Halekulani Coconut Cake
Sift flour; measure 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons.
Sift again with 1/3 cup sugar and baking powder into a large bowl.
In another bowl, whisk oil, water, 1 egg, and 1 teaspoon vanilla; add to flour mixture and whisk until smooth.
Separate remaining 4... - 44.5944
1. Prepare a double boiler. Place a small saucepan filled with 3 inches of water on a low flame and allow the water to simmer.
2. Place a basin over the saucepan such that it fits tightly on saucepan but does not come in contact with the... - 43.8446
Spicy Coconut Apple Twists
1. Place yeast and milk in a bowl, mix to dissolve and stand in a warm, draught-free place for 10 minutes or until frothy. Place flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon and cloves in a bowl and mix to combine. Add yeast mixture and butter and mix to form a soft dough.... - 33.937
Cream Of Coconut Cake
Combine cake mix, egg whites, oil, milk and 1 can coconut.
Bake on greased sheet pan at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes.
Make holes in warm cake with fork.
Pour cream of coconut over the cake.
When cool, combine second can of coconut with whipped topping and frost... - 36.3554
Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
Add remaining ingredients.
Drop by half-teaspoonfuls onto oiled cookie sheet.
Bake at 350Â° F., about 8 minutes. - 29.3187
Healthy Organic Coconutty Cookies
Wondering how to bake coconut cookies by yourself - this recipe video will present you the process of baking the cookies. It does not take much time and when it's done you can get a nice aroma of baked coconut in all over your house. Check out the video and... - 111.297
Date Coconut Cookies
Blend honey and oil.
Add flours and rest of ingredients.
Drop by teaspoons full onto lightly oiled cookie sheet.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 10 to 15 minutes. - 34.9516
Pour milk over coconut and bread crumbs.
Soak for 1 hour.
Add rest of ingredients.
Turn into oiled custard cups.
Bake at 350Â° F. until custard is firm and brown, about 1 hour.
Serve hot or cold. - 30.7195
Strawberry And Coconut Cream Shortcake
If you have time on hands and are willing to put the effort to dish out a delicious dessert, here is a recipe just for you! Strawberry and Coconut Cream Shortcake recipe requires a three step preparation process but the end result is well worth the wait.... - 132.953
Easy Cheesecake Recipes - Coconut Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In large bowl, combine ricotta, egg, vanilla extract, coconut sugar, baking powder, grated coconut, coconut oil, and flour. Mix to combine.
3. Into a greased 9-inch pie dish or 8x8-inch square dish,... - 0
Coconut Creamed Fish
Cut fish into servings.
Pour coconut cream into a saucepan, add finely chopped onion, salt, chilli, (can be omitted) and cornflour, mixed to a paste with part of the cream.
Bring to boiling point stirring all the time.
Do not boil, but keep at simmering point... - 37.0169
Coconut Pecan Brownies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil and egg.
Beat 50 strokes by hand.
Add pecan frosting and sour cream; mix well.
Spread batter in greased pan.
Sprinkle pecans and chocolate chips evenly... - 38.8556
Crispy Coconut Chicken With Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauce
In a blender puree the bell pepper with the lemon juice, the sugar, the cayenne, the oil, and salt and black pepper to taste until the sauce is smooth.
In a small bowl whisk together the garlic paste, the ginger, and the mustard and spread the mixture ont - 25.513
Sesame Coconut Rice Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a large bowl, add rice, oil, garlic, turmeric, ginger, marjoram, coriander, cumin, cinnamon and sesame butter to combine very well.
3) Add rest of the ingredients to the bowl.
4) Use a 9" x 5" loaf pan to... - 46.4527
Cook coconut and honey together in top of double boiler for 10 to 15 minutes.
When coconut is transparent, fold in egg white.
Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes longer, or until mixture is sticky.
Drop by teaspoonfuls... - 24.2323
Coconut Chocolate Cookies
Mix all ingredients.
Place mixture in a greased and floured 15xl0xl-inch pan.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Cool and cut into bars. - 26.3053
Coconut Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 325°.
Scatter shredded coconut on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. While baking, open the oven two or three times and shake the cookie sheet or stir the coconut with a wooden spoon so that it is evenly toasted. Remove from oven... - 38.1874
Coconut And Banana Pan Cake
1)In a bowl, mix together rice flour, salt, a part of the coconut milk and egg with a wooden spoon. Now add the remaining coconut milk and green color. Let stand for 20 minutes.
2)Add in coconut powder into the batter.
3)Make the filling... - 48.9914
Toasted Coconut Cake
Combine cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil, and eggs, beat 4 minutes at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Stir in 1 1/3 cups coconut and pecans.
Pour batter into 3 greased and floured 9-inch round cakepans.
Bake at 350Â° for 20 to 25 minutes or until a... - 37.5884
Carob Coconut Loaves
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9 x 5 inch pan and dust with flour.
3) In a large bowl, sift the whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
4) Stir in the honey, oil,... - 49.1963
Carrot Coconut Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
3) With electric mixer, beat eggs until light.
4) Stir in oil, vanilla carrots, coconut, walnuts, honey, and raisins.
5) Mix flours, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon... - 47.644
Carrot Coconut Cake
Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Combine the vegetable oil, sugar and eggs in a medium bowl; blend well.
Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture; beat until smooth.
Stir in the pineapple, carrots, coconut and... - 40.5418
Honey Coconut Granola
In a.large bowl, combine oats, walnuts, wheat germ, sunflower seeds and coconut.
In a saucepan over medium heat, stir butter, brown sugar, honey, oil, flavorings and salt until well mixed.
Pour over oat mixture and stir to coat evenly.
Pour into three greased... - 38.3677
Jam And Coconut Muffins
1 Preheat the oven 400 degrees farenheit (200°C/Gas 6).
2 Grease a 12 hole muffin tin.
3 In a large bowl, sift flour and raising agent .
4 Stir in sugar and coconut.
5 Beat the egg, milk and oil together.
6 Stir into the flour... - 41.8089
1) Into a bowl, mix together the oats, wheat germ, coconut, nuts, sesame seeds, salt, honey, oil, and vanilla
2) Spread the mixture evenly onto a large greased baking tray
3) Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 325 F till a golden brown
4) Take... - 44.4205
1 For the chicken: In a shallow dish, add cornflake crumbs and seasonings.
2 Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3 Put the chicken in the prepared pan and sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture.
4 Bake at... - 44.3287
Blueberry Coconut Pecan Breakfast Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Grease cookie sheet with cooking spray.
3. Combine oats, coconut, flax meal seeds, salt, cinnamon, pecans, and blueberries.
4. In another bowl mash bananas add in coconut oil, agave nectar and vanilla. Mix until... - 102.999
Meringue Coconut Cookies
Beat the egg whites in a mixing bowl until foamy.
Add the sugar 1 tablespoon at a time, beating continuously, until the meringue stands in stiff, glossy peaks.
Stir in the flour, mixing well.
Blend in the coconut and vanilla and mix until the dough is... - 31.2072
Chocolate Coconut Kisses
Beat the egg whites with a hand or electric beater until they are stiff but not dry.
Gradually beat in sugar and flour, which have been sifted together.
Fold in coconut, vanilla, and the chocolate, which has been cut into pieces the size of a pea, and mix... - 29.1546
Coconut Chiffon Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Butter and flour three 9-inch round cake pans; line the bottoms with wax paper. Onto wax paper, sift the flour, 1/2 cup of the sugar, the baking powder, and salt.
2. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on high, beat the egg... - 36.5669
Coconut Spice Cake
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together oil, sugar and brown sugar in it.
2) Stir in eggs, one at a time. Beat nicely upon each addition.
3) Stir in flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg to the creamed mixture alternating with buttermilk.... - 46.7749
Banana Cake With Coconut Topping
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a 8-inch round cake pan or 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan, spray with non-stick cooking spray, keep aside.
3) In a medium mixing bowl, beat the bananas, oil and egg together with an electric mixer until... - 47.4282
Zucchini Coconut Loaf
1. To a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan, apply butter or margarine.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
3. Take a mixing bowl, beat egg, oil and sugar with a hand blender. Add in zucchini and vanilla. Stir well.
4. In a different bowl,... - 46.6812
Coconut Ghriba is a delicious Moroccan cookie made with coconut. The original Ghriba recipe is made with flour and sesame seeds, but there are multiple types of Ghriba: almond ghriba, walnut ghriba, and so on. If you are following a gluten-free diet you can... - 131.164
Coconut Chiffon Cake
1. In a large bowl of electric mixer, place the egg white and let them warm to room temperature for about 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Using a sieve, sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into another large bowl.... - 48.2889
Macadamia Coconut Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
2. In a processing jar break egg and whisk well.
3. Add in vermiculite flour, coconut flour, pecan powder, sweetener, macadamia nuts, vanilla extract and olive oil.
4. Blend well, until smooth and... - 90.962
Coconut Pie Crust
1. Preheat an oven to 300°F.
2. Grease a 9-inch pie pan with baking spray, oil or butter.
1. Use a medium size work bowl.
2. Combine the coconut and butter in the bowl.
3. Using a fork or a pallet knife, mix lightly, bringing... - 36.3888
Onion, Sweet Potato And Coconut Pakodas
These pakodas are first fried in oil and then baked to perfection. A very good choice for appetizer, they also can be served as snacks with any dip of choice. - 0
Rava Reviews Coconut Cake
Cake: Grease and flour three 9-inch layer pans.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Blend cake mix, pudding mix, water, eggs and oil in large mixing bowl.
Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 4 minutes.
Stir in coconut and walnuts.
Pour into prepared pans.
Bake 35... - 45.0509
Coconut Mint Rack Of Lamb
Roast the rack of lamb by placing it in a baking dish, with half a cup of water.
Brush with oil and bake at 180°C (350°F).
Mix coconut, dry breadcrumbs, mint, water and seasoning together.
About 15 minutes before the lamb is cooked, remove from the oven and... - 37.8224
FOR COCONUT-CUSTARD FILLING:
Beat eggs, flour, and sugar in large bowl.
Place half and half and coconut in heavy large saucepan.
Scrape seeds from vanilla bean into pan; add bean.
Bring to simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Gradually whisk... - 43.7786