- » Baking Mix Cheese Biscuits
Baking Mix Cheese Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baking mix cheese biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baking mix cheese biscuits recipes.
Simple Cheese Biscuits
Combine biscuit mix and cheese in a bowl.
Stir in milk and blend lightly.
Turn out onto lightly floured board; knead gently about 10 times.
Pat out dough to 1/2-inch thickness and cut in rounds with 2-inch biscuit cutter.
Place on unoiled baking sheet.
Bake... - 27.4517
Quick And Easy Chicken Pot Pie With Biscuit Mix Topping
Those of you who are single, bachelors and bachelorettes, here is the perfect recipe, a delicious and super easy way to make a cold winter night favorite, that will last you for days. You can get your chicken, veggies, bread and all, everything in one pot.... - 118.705
Cheese Drop Biscuits
In food processor, grate 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese.
Remove; put in steel blade.
Add: flour, butter and baking powder; mix.
Add cheese and water; mix until consistency of dough.
Drop biscuits onto cookie sheet.
Bake at 400Â°F for 8 to 10 minutes. - 32.0531
Cheese Cracknell Biscuits
Serve these smooth and tangy cheese cracknels biscuits the next time you have your peers over for tea! Quick and easy to make, every bite of it is sure to win you compliments. - 28.4921
Combine in mixing bowl flour, baking powder and salt.
Add eggs, milk, peppers and cheese; mix just until blended.
Bake. - 31.062
Sausage Balls With Biscuit Mix
Mix ingredients and roll into walnut sized balls.
Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 min utes until brown.
Keep hot while serving in chafing dish or heated tray.
Makes 5 dozen. - 27.4722
Red Lobster Cheese Garlic Biscuits
Heat oven to 450°.
In large bowl, combine baking mix, milk and cheese.
Stir until soft dough forms.
Beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
In a small bowl, mix margarine and garlic... - 35.4608
Beef And Cheese Biscuit Bake
In skillet brown the ground beef and chopped onion; drain off the excess fat.
Combine the beaten egg, 1/2 cup water, cheese, parsley, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Sprinkle flour over meat mixture and stir in.
Add the egg mixture; cook, stirring constantly,... - 46.1637
Ham And Cheese Biscuits
Evenly divide ham and cheese into $4 portions and place in the center of each roll.
Place in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Combine butter, mustard and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
Pour over rolls.
Sprinkle with poppy seeds.
Bake... - 30.9329
These cheese peanut biscuits are a great way to relish as tea-time snacks. Throw in your favorite nuts to make it even more delicious! - 36.5114
Sausage Cheese Balls
Sausage Cheese Balls is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Sausage Cheese Balls; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 25.3938
Homemade Cheese Biscuits
Combine cheese with dry biscuit mix first, and then add liquid, according to package directions.
Bake according to package directions. - 19.9935
Cheddar Drop Biscuits
Combine baking mix and cheese in a bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Add milk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 450° for 8... - 31.7336
Meat V Biscuit Bake
1. Put Hamburger Mix into mixing bowl. Stir in cheese and egg; mix well.
2. Make soft dough of Baking Mix, mayonnaise, and water, stirring with fork about 25 strokes. Spread half of dough into a well-greased 8-inch square pan.
3. Cover dough with meat... - 31.0136
Baked Low Carb Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
Are you on a low carb diet and wondering what to have as a snack? Try these Baked Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits. These are perfect to munch on, or a great lunch put together with some crisp greens. Taka a look at the video for the ingredients and directions. - 115.811
Baking: Best Ever Herb And Garlic Boursin Biscuits
Golden and crispy on the outside with a "fluffy" Boursin cheesed infused interior crumb, these featured biscuits for Foodie Friday are sure to become a favorite recipe for easy entertaining or weeknight dining. - 0
Onion Cheese Bread
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Saute onion in 2 teaspoons margarine until tender.
3. Put biscuit mix in large bowl.
4. Combine egg and milk. Add to biscuit mix.
5. Add onion and half of the cheese. Mix quickly. Spread dough evenly in 8-inch round baking dish... - 33.8444
Baking Powder Biscuits
My Baking Powder Biscuits are very popular among my friends. You will love these biscuits for its simplicity and also for the variety of cookies you can preparer. Among the Baking Powder Biscuits the Marmalade Biscuits are my favorite! . I often pamper myself... - 38.8509
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Cut in the shortening with pastry blender or 2 knives until particles are si2e of rice grains.
Add milk all at once and stir quickly with a fork until dough stiffens.
Turn out on lightly... - 34.2324
Made from a simple biscuit mix, these individual homemade bowls are so simple to whip up and are perfect to hold a serving of your favorite hearty chili, stew or chicken & noodles! - 127.876
Cottage Cheese Biscuits
1) Preheat the oven to 450F
2) In a bowl, mix the egg, milk and cottage cheese well
3) In a In a saucepan, mix the cornmeal and the milk
4) Cook over a low flame till it reaches a mush like consistency
5) In ½ cup of warm water,... - 47.8721
Cottage Cheese Upside Down Scone Biscuit
1) Preheat the oven to 425°C
2) Butter 8 inch sandwich tin with 1oz. of butter and line the bottom with a parchment paper.
3) In non-stick pan, melt butter and saute onion until soft.
4) Place the onions in tin, spread with tomato slices on the... - 46.8603
Buttery Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
Cheddar cheese biscuits are something that you can devour with almost anything and tastes good with jam spreads or used as sandwich bread. One good thing about this cheesy biscuits is that they are quick to make. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make... - 104.959
Garlic And Cheese Biscuits
This is one of the best cheese biscuit recipes you will find! For years, one of the small joys that I’ve had, dining out, has been those off-the-chain, mind-blowing, “I want to be ensconced in these” Garlic and Cheese Biscuits that Red Lobster makes. - 0
Red Lobster Biscuit
Are you looking for Red Lobster Biscuit Recipe? I have a authentic Red Lobster Biscuit Recipe. I got this Red Lobster Biscuit Recipe from one of my friend’s mother. She has treasured thousands of authentic recipes. This recipe is supposed to be similar to... - 43.6568
Cheesy Drop Biscuits
This Cheesy Drop Biscuits is a snack recipe. Try this Cheesy Drop Biscuits and share your feelings with us for this recipe! - 35.3539
Chicken Biscuit Bake
An irresistible chicken biscuit bake recipe you can't keep your hand away from. The chicken biscuit recipe has everything that makes an irresistible combo. Why not try out the result of this one? - 41.4858
1. To prepare the dough, mix the biscuit mix with milk. Behind the biscuit mix box, the instructions should be followed to make 12 biscuits.
2. On a lightly floured pastry cloth or board, knead for 8 to 10 minutes till dough if soft and all... - 34.3089
Cheddar biscuits are cheesy snacky biscuits that can be easily prepared at home. Made with flour and butter, the cheddar biscuits are oven baked and are best served after it has cooled or chilled. - 33.3564
In a medium sized mixing bowl, cream the butter with a wooden spoon until it is soft.
Add the cheese and mash it into the butter.
Blend in the flour, egg, salt and pepper.
Knead the mixture lightly to form a smooth dough.
If the dough is too dry,... - 42.0077
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Sift together the flour and salt, then stir in the ground almonds.
Rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the cheese, then add the beaten egg and mix well to make a pliable... - 42.3822
Walnut Biscuit With Blue Cheese
Biscuits usually remind you of tea time! But these biscuits are elegant appetizers that pair beautifully with a glass of wine! Pastry chef Tom shows in the video how to get this beautiful dish going! - 114.072
Biscuits With Cream Cheese Hearts
In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
In another small bowl, combine almond extract and butter.
Dip each piece of cheese in butter, then roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture; lay pieces side-by-side on waxed paper.
Mix almonds with remaining cinnamon-sugar... - 38.8623
Garlic Cheese Biscuits
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Combine baking mix, milk and cheese.
Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for 8-10 minutes (until golden brown).
Combine melted butter and garlic powder.
Brush butter mixture over warm biscuits. - 28.39
Sift together flour, salt, and baking powder.
Crumble in Roquefort.
Cut in butter or margarine with pastry blender until the mixture is the consistency of coarse corn meal.
Now add milk, slowly, and mix lightly.
Turn onto a floured board, knead a little, and... - 32.7103
Cheese Bottom Biscuits
Mix cheese spread and butter; spread evenly over bottoms of two 8 xl 1/2-inch round pans or one 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Prepare biscuit mix according to package directions for rolled biscuits, using a tiny 1-inch cutter.
Place biscuits on cheese.
Bake at 400°... - 20.5509
Tomato Cheese Biscuits
Combine biscuit mix and cheese.
Add tomato juice according to package directions for liquid.
Mix and knead dough.
Roll about 3/8 inch thick.
Cut with a 1 3/4-inch biscuit cutter.
Place on un-greased baking sheet.
Brush with butter; sprinkle with celery... - 30.1734
Sesame Seed Cheese Biscuits
Combine the biscuit mix, cheese, sesame seed and half and half in a bowl and mix well.
Shape into balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
Brush with butter.
Bake at 450 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. - 27.2022
Easy Cheese Biscuits
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Combine bake mix and baking powder in a medium bowl. Stir in cheese and cream until well blended; dough will be quite stiff. Gather into a ball and knead in bowl once or twice to blend.
3. Transfer dough to a counter and press into... - 25.8363
Mix dry ingredients.
Cut in shortening and add cheese.
Add milk gradually.
Roll lightly 3/4 thick on floured board.
Cut with cookie cutter to desired size.
Bake on well greased cookie sheet at 425° for 10 minutes.
Freezes well. - 34.8449
Cheese Biscuits With Poppy Seeds
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In bowl combine biscuit mix, cheese, onion and poppy seeds.
Add milk at once and fork stir to form a moist dough.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board; knead lightly with finger tips, about 2 minutes.
Pat dough 1/2 inch thick then cut... - 33.4808
Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
In mixing bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make a well in center.
Beat together egg and milk; add all at once to flour mixture.
Stir in cheese.
Stir with fork just till dough clings... - 39.4116
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Combine bake mix, cayenne, baking powder, egg, cream, cheddar, and Parmesan in a bow! until well blended.
3. Drop 12 heaping teaspoonfuls onto baking sheet. Season with paprika. Bake... - 30.0669
Tuna In Cheese Biscuit Baskets
1) Preheat oven to 425° F.
2) Over low heat melt the butter to stir in flour.
3) Pour in milk and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
4) Place tuna, eggs, and pimiento.
5) Keep warm.
6) In a bowl, measure the... - 45.3537
Sausage Cheese Biscuits
Preheat oven to 325°.
Lightly grease muffin tin.
Divide each biscuit into thirds.
Place each third into a muffin cup.
Mix remaining ingredients together.
Place 1 tablespoon of mixture on each biscuit.
Bake for 25 minutes.
After freezing, thaw,... - 38.7585
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Sieve in flour with salt and baking powder. Gently mix in cheese. Gradually add milk, sufficient to hold the dough.
3. Transfer to a floured board. Roll out to ½ inch thick and using a biscuit cutter, cut... - 33.0423
Cream together cheese and oleo.
Mix with flour, red pepper and salt.
Blend and form into marble-size balls.
Press flat and chill.
Bake at 450 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.
Makes 12 dozen.
Well seasoned and good for cocktail snacks. - 34.6177
Betty's Cream Cheese-chive Biscuits
These Biscuits are yummy and they can be made for Mother's Day. The Chef uses Chives which makes the Biscuits even tastier. Don't forget to try out the recipe. - 104.693
1) For the Electric Mixer Method, cream butter in a bowl.
2) Beat in cheese and blend.
3) In a medium bowl mix flour, salt and spices.
4) Gently add to butter cheese mixture and blend smoothly.
5) For the Food Processor Method, begin with grating... - 42.62
Pastry Bag Cheese Biscuits
Grate the cheese very finely.
Cream the butter and blend with the cheese.
Mix the creme fraiche with the salt, cayenne pepper and nutmeg and stir into the butter and cheese a little at a time.
Sift the flour with the baking powder.
Stir 3 tablespoons into the... - 44.437
Cheese Biscuit Butterflies
1)Preheat the oven at 425-450ºF.
1) In a bowl sieve flour along with mustard, salt and pepper.
2) Mix butter or margarine, cheese in the flour.
3)Further bind the batter with egg to achieve a rolling consistency.
4) Knead the dough... - 42.4218
Tiny Cheese Biscuits
1)In a large bowl, mix together flour, cheddar cheese, red pepper and sesame seeds.
2)Add butter and mix until mixture attains a coarse texture.
3)Now add eggs and water. Knead well with hands to form a smooth dough.
4)Shape dough into small balls of... - 37.3869
Ham 'n' Cheese Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In small mixing bowl combine all ingredients except biscuits, stirring until thoroughly combined; set aside.
2. Carefully separate each biscuit into 2 thin layers, then partially separate each layer, forming a pocket. Spoon an equal... - 22.34
Cheese Biscuits are simply yummy. I use this Cheese Biscuits and they are very good with tea or coffee. Cheese Biscuits gets is desired taste from cheese mixed with milk and flour. - 29.1663
Cornmeal And Cheese Biscuits
Combine the flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt in a bowl and cut in the cheese and shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add the milk and stir until mixed.
Knead on a floured board and roll out 1/2 inch thick.
Cut with a biscuit cutter and... - 32.0338
1) In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt
2) Using a butter knife, cut the shortening and mix in the flour till it becomes a coarse mixture
3) Add milk to the shortening and blend well
4) Turn out the dough onto a floured surface and... - 43.2439
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, then stir in the cheese.
Add the egg yolk and water and mix to a firm dough.
Turn onto a lightly floured board, roll out to a 5 mm (1/4 inch) thickness and cut into 3.5 cm... - 34.3931
1) Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients together.
2) Take an ungreased baking pan and spoon in the batter.
3) Bake at 425 degree F for 12-15 minutes.
4) Garnish with toppings and serve. - 36.4127
Double Cheese Biscuits
1) Preheat oven to 450°.
2) In a bowl, combine cheese, olives, onion, celery seed, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
3) In another bowl, cut in cheese to biscuit mix.
4) Pour in milk and combine well with a fork.
5) Gently... - 44.5018
Tomato Cheese Biscuits
Sift flour, baking powder and salt; cut in shor tening.
Add cheese andparsley; mix well.
Add tomato juice.
Knead lightly on floured board for 30 seconds.
Roll l/2 inch thick; cut.
Bake at 450 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. - 30.033
Tuna In Cheese Biscuit Baskets
This mouthwateringly delicious recipe for Tuna in Cheese Biscuit Baskets is great to enjoy with your family and friends. This Tuna in Cheese Biscuit Baskets is indeed a great treat for any occasion or any time of the day. Give it a try and savor this... - 47.6499
Economical Cheese Biscuits
Place the whipped-up cooking fat, water and 2 rounded table spoons of the sieved flour, seasonings and the cheese in a basin.
Whisk together with a fork, about half a minute, until well mixed.
Add the remaining flour and, stirring, form into a firm... - 43.5594
Turkey Pie With Cheese Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat butter and sautÃ© onion and mushrooms for about 5 minutes with frequent stirring.
3. Remove the pan from heat and stir in flour, salt and ground red pepper... - 47.2331
Nutty Cheese Biscuits
Cream together the cheese and margarine.
Sift the flour and mustard into a bowl and mix in the oats and nuts.
Add this to the creamed mixture and knead together lightly.
Pull off walnut-sized pieces and shape them into balls.
Arrange on a greased baking sheet... - 29.526
Ham Pie With Cheese Biscuit Top
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder.
3. Add and cut in the shortening.
4. Add milk to bind and make dough.
5. Turn onto a flour work surface and knead until soft.
Roll out into... - 45.6584
Savory Meatball Casserole With Chili Cheese Biscuits
Meatballs: Mix well the first 7 ingredients.
Shape by tablespoonfuls into meatballs.
Brown in skillet.
Cover and cook 10 min.
Place in 2 1/2 quart casserole dish.
In the same skillet, combine the next 4 ingredients.
Heat until steaming.
Pour over... - 37.3532
Cheese And Onion Biscuits
Melt butter in shallow baking pan; sprinkle evenly with 2 teaspoons onion.
Stir remain ing onion,cheese, celery seed and salt into biscuit mix; add milk.
Mix to a soft dough; stir vigorously, about 30 strokes.
Knead lightly on floured board; roll into... - 32.4525
Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Tea Biscuit Fingers
Try this alluring Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Tea Biscuit Fingers recipe. An easily prepared snack recipe, this Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Tea Biscuit Fingers is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 46.2988
Cheese Beer Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with oil.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the biscuit mix, cheddar and onion.
4. Add enough beer to wet the dry ingredients and stir quickly with a fork just until it... - 36.7295
Cheese Corn Meal Biscuits
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Briskly mix corn meal into hot milk, cover, and set aside.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt into a bowl.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add corn meal mixture and cheese and stir... - 41.2194
Curry Cheese Biscuits
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Combine the flour, salt, dry mustard, curry powder and cayenne pepper in a mixing bowl.
Cut in the butter to the consistency of fine crumbs.
Stir in the beaten egg and the milk.
While still in the crumbly... - 44.6083
Beef Burgundy Part 2 - Cheese Biscuits
Once you are done with the beef and if you also like cheese here is an accompaniment just right for you go with the beef. Watch Stacey make parmesan cheese biscuits with wheat and a few other basic ingredients. Turns even great when accompanied with salad... - 104.762
Cheese Scones (biscuits)
These cheese scones are prepared with cheddar cheese and self raising flour. Baked in the oven with a scone dough of flour with milk, cheese and butter spiced with cayenne pepper, the cheese scones are savory and can be served with tea as snacks. - 39.535
Cheese Scones Biscuits
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) Heat the oven to (230°C/450°F or Gas Mark 8).
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, salt and rub in the butter until the mixture is crumbly.
4) Mix the cheeses and stir 50 g/2 oz/1/2 cup of the cheese mixture and... - 40.0299
Chicken, Cheese, 'n' Biscuits
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a 3-quart saucepan, heat the margarine over a medium heat until bubbly and hot, stir in the flour, mustard and sage, blend well.
3) Gradually stir in the milk, stir continuously and cook until... - 45.3113
Party Ham Biscuits
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Halve the rolls horizontally.
Line a 9x13 inch baking dish with the roll bottoms.
Layer the ham and cheese over the roll bottoms.
Combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, poppy seeds and onion in a bowl and mix... - 40.979
Cream Cheese Bake
Spread the melted butter in a bundt pan.
Mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the cinnamon mixture to cover the bottom of the pan.
Flatten each biscuit and place a cream cheese cube and 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon mixture in the center of... - 31.4704
Little Snack Biscuits
This easy to make recipe for little snack biscuits is guaranteed to come out great by BakingMama. Enjoy little snack biscuits yourself or share with friends and family. Make sure to let me know. - 39.8622
Meat N Biscuit Bake
In saucepan, brown meat with oregano in butter.
Stir in soup, 1/4 cup water, tomatoes, and beans.
Pour into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake at 450°F. for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine biscuit mix and 1/4 cup water; mix as directed on package.
Roll into 8-inch... - 39.8213
Hamburger Biscuit Bake
Soak 1 tablespoon instant minced onion in 2/3 cup milk.
Prepare biscuit mix for rolled biscuits, using milk-onion mixture for the liquid.
Roll in two 8-inch circles, about 1/4 inch thick.
Press one circle into well-greased 8-inch shallow round baking... - 47.224
Meat 'n Biscuit Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Take a bowl and combine the biscuit mix and water as per the package directions.
3. Roll the biscuit dough into 8 -inch squares and sprinkle the cheese over it.
4. Roll up the dough in jelly -roll... - 42.6714
Biscuit Dough Pizza
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 10 minutes. Add taco-seasoning mix, tomato sauce, and water; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes.
2.... - 29.396
Chef Nate Legere shares the secrets of making Congdon's Biscuits. - 119.492
Hot Cheesy Biscuits
1)In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, red pepper and salt.
2)Add the sortening and cheese into the flour mixture and mix well until mixture attains a coarse crumbly textrue.
3)Now, add 1 cup of buttermilk and moisten the dry... - 40.0126
Hungry Jack" Biscuit Taco Casserole
1. Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
2. With a nonstick cooking spray, coat a 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
3. Coat taco sauce evenly in bottom of sprayed baking dish.
4. Split the dough into 10 biscuits; cut each biscuit into 4... - 41.789
Tango Bay Cheddar Biscuits
1) In a large bowl, combine the bisquick mix along with cheddar cheese and cold water.
2 Combine the ingredients well so that they turn into a smooth paste. You can use your hands or a spatula to this. It is not necessary that the cheese is... - 0
Cheddar Bay Biscuits
I love Chedder Bay Biscuits, so delicious! Make this for your family and they will love you forever for making it : ) - 105.383
Cheddar Scallion Biscuits
This video shows one of the best recipes for a biscuit- Baked Cheddar Scallion Biscuits. It also shares a few tips on how to make sure your biscuits come out tender, fluffy, light, and soft. So take a look at this video to make these wonder biscuits. - 106.648
Cheddar Bay Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. To make the seasoned butter – stir the garlic powder, parsley, and old bay seasoning into the melted butter and set aside.
3. To make the biscuits, in a medium bowl beat the eggs and heavy cream... - 97.2013
Quick Cheddar Bread
In saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender.
Remove from heat.
Add 250 mL (1 cup) cheese and remaining ingredients.
Stir until just blended (batter will be slightly lumpy).
Spread evenly in 2 greased 23 cm (9-inch) round layer pans.
Bake at 200°C (400°F)... - 37.4144
Jalapeno Cheese Biscuits
Preheat oven to 425°.
Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and grits in bowl.
Cut in butter with a fork or pastry blender until crumbly.
Stir in jalapeno pepper and cheese, slowly add 1/3 cup milk, and stir lightly.
Add more milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, if... - 40.6034
Chili Cheese Biscuits
Combine flour, baking powder and chili powder in mixing bowl.
Cut in butter until particles are fine.
Add milk, stirring until dough clings together.
Roll out on well-floured surface to a 12 x 9-inch rectangle.
Combine remaining ingredients; blend... - 36.7998
Chicken Casserole N Cheese Biscuits
This Chicken Casserole and Cheese Biscuits make a delicious meal ! Try this creamy souped chicken and crunchy biscuit combo for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Chicken Casserole and Cheese Biscuits are welcome. - 40.6406
How To Make Strawberry Shortcake (recipe With Biscuits)
If you are short on time but do not want to compromise on the quality of your dishes, here is something for you! This video features two quick and easy recipes which are high on taste and less on time. The dishes, Garlic Cheese Biscuits and Strawberry... - 140.874
Add milk to biscuit mix all at once; mix and knead according to package directions.
Roll in rectangle 1/2 inch thick.
Sprinkle with cheese and pimiento; roll as for jelly roll.
Cut in 1-inch slices.
Place 5 or 6 biscuits, cut side down, atop hot casserole... - 29.656
1) Preheat the oven by setting it to 350°F/ 180°C .
2) Take a large bowl and add the flour, baking salt, baking powder and salt to it. Mix well.
3) Add the paprika, sour cream and cheese to it and stir them in by mixing well.
4) Take... - 44.319
Herbed Roquefort Biscuits
1 Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2 Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3 In a bowl, mix first 4 ingredients.
4 Keep aside.
5 In another bowl, Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and soda.
6 Using a pastry blender, cut in the cheese... - 42.2158