- » Baking Chestnut Flour
Baking Chestnut Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baking Chestnut Flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baking Chestnut Flour recipes.
Cream-filled Chestnut Cake
The cream filled chestnut cake is a beautiful nut cake with a int of vanilla. Prepared with a batter of sugar, eggs, vanilla and chestnut puree, the cream filled chestnut cakes are baked in two pans for a layered cake served with chestnut cream. - 45.1682
Shrimp And Water Chestnut Crepes
Saute scallions in butter for 2 minutes.
Reserve several shrimp for garnish.
Slice the rest of the shrimp into 1/3 inch slices.
Add shrimp and mushrooms to scallions and cook 2 minutes.
Add water chestnuts and remove from heat while preparing the cream... - 40.4003
Chocolate And Chestnut Cupcakes
I got a whole load of new flours recently and didn't quite know what to do with them. I figured I should start with something I know well, and that would be cakes! I went for chocolate cupcakes with chestnut flour in the end, and if you've never tried... - 114.89
Creamy Chestnut Savory
1) In a pan, steam the soaked chestnuts for about 30 minutes until they are soft.
2) Alternately, slit the skins of the fresh chestnuts, steam for about 40 minutes and immediately peel them.
3) In a covered pan, gently saute the onion and celery in the... - 47.5591
Chocolate Chestnut Gateau
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease a deep round cake tin of 8-inches. Use non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper to line it.
3) With sifted flour, dust the inside of the prepared tin.
4) Blend together the... - 46.0759
Chestnut Souffle is a mouth-watering desser recipe. Try this easy to bake souffle recipe; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this irresistible Chestnut Souffle dish. - 44.2771
Green Beans With Mushrooms And Water Chestnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Wash the beans and cut off the ends. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 1-quart saucepan and add the beans. Cook, covered, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until just tender. Drain the beans and set aside.
2.... - 33.0674
Chestnut Torte is an exquisite pastry preparation that is the perfect choice if you want to impress your guests! I am sure your guest will have only compliments for this Chestnut Torte recipe. Try it! - 28.9176
Simple Chestnut Souffle
1. Start oven, set at 325" F., or Moderate.
2. Mix the flour, salt and pepper and add to the chestnuts. Mix well. Add the milk, stirring until smooth.
3. Beat the egg whites stiff and fold lightly into the chestnut mixture. Pour the mixture into a 1-quart... - 30.598
1 Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter and flour a 13 X 9-inch baking pan and tap out the excess flour.
3 For cake:In the bowl of a standing heavy-duty electric mixer,combine the... - 45.5713
Chestnut Cake has a Awe-inspiring taste.The eggs and sugar gives the Chestnut Cake Sole taste. Must catch it - 44.7811
Chocolate Chestnut Souffle
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Melt diet margarine in medium saucepan over low heat; blend in flour. Remove from heat. Beat in skim milk, chestnut puree, sugar and carob or cocoa powder until smooth.
3. Return to heat and cook, stirring constantly, until... - 32.8228
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in flour and nuts until dough is smooth, scraping side of bowl frequently with a rubber spatula.
2. Divide... - 26.6761
There is no better gift for your palate than this chestnut cake recipe. This cake, when served as a snack will always bring cheer to your table. You have already been deprived of this amazing recipe, don't miss it now. - 44.4812
Pigeon Casserole With Chestnuts
1) Boil water and add chestnut cooking for 2 minutes.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) Slit the chestnuts with a sharp knife and remove the skin.
4) Boil again in simmering heat for 20 minutes.
5) Drain out of water and keep aside.
6) Halve... - 43.9783
Casserole Of Turkey And Chestnuts
1. One hour before preparing, cover the dried mushrooms with 1 cup boiling water and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Cut the turkey or turkey roast into 1-inch cubes. Melt the butter in a skillet and brown the turkey cubes, a few at a time. Add a... - 41.071
Chocolate Chestnut Torte
Make the torte: Line the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan with wax paper, grease the paper, and dust the pan with flour, knocking out the excess.
In a food processor puree the chestnuts with the butter and the rum, scraping down the sides, until the... - 39.7604
Chocolate Chestnut Torte
1. Butter bottom of a 9-inch cake or cheesecake pan (at least 3 in. tall) and line with baking parchment, microwave-safe cooking paper, or waxed paper cut to fit. Butter and flour pan.
2. In a deep bowl with a mixer on high speed, whip egg whites and cream of... - 40.7661
A Chestnut And Chocolate Roll With Pistachio Cream Sauce
1. In a cup, blend the yeast into about 4 fl oz (120 ml / 1/2 cup) of the water
2. Grease two loaf tins with the vegetable fat
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C (Gas Mark 7)
4. Place the flour in a heap on a large pastry board
5.... - 45.6029
Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Salsify Chestnuts And Ham
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Pierce the sweet potatoes all over with a fork. Place the sweet potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for about 1 hour, until tender. Let cool slightly,
2. Meanwhile, fill a medium bowl with water and squeeze a lemon half... - 34.5527
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine sugar and margarine in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well-blended.
Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
Combine flour, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt; gradually add to sugar mixture, beating until... - 41.312
Chestnut And Rum Swiss Gateau
Beat the eggs and sugar until thick.
Sift the flour, melt and cool the butter.
Fold the flour, then the butter into the egg and sugar mixture.
Pour into a jelly pan lined with well-greased waxed paper.
Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes just above the... - 43.801
Chestnut, Celery And Mushroom Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) To make the filling, fry the carrot and onion in hot oil for about 5 minutes, till tendered. Add the garlic and celery and cook for another 3 minutes, occasionally stirring. Mix in the... - 48.3027
Wash the chestnuts, make a slit in each and boil in water for about 10 min Remove both skins and put the chestnuts into a saucepan with a very little water and the salt.
Cook until tender, strain, dry and rub through a fine sieve.
Grate the chocolate and put... - 42.4191
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Make the filling by beating all but 2 tablespoons of sugar with the cream cheese till it is soft and smooth. One at a time, beat in the egg yolks, then the chestnut puree and finally the... - 44.6943
Pheasant Casserole With Celery And Chestnut
Cut a slit in the skin of each chestnut, spread on a baking sheet and cook in a moderately hot oven for 10-15 minutes.
When cool enough to handle remove the outer and inner skins.
Melt the butter in a heatproof casserole and then brown the pheasant slowly on... - 44.0406
Finnish Chestnut Fingers
In mixer bowl cream butter and 1/4 cup sugar; add egg yolk.
Beat till light and fluffy.
Beat in chestnut puree and vanilla.
Stir together flour, salt, and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture.
Using a scant tablespoon dough for each cookie, roll into 2... - 45.876
Chestnut Stilton And Ale Pie
1. To make the pastry, put the flour and salt in a bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the chopped thyme and enough water to form a soft dough.
2. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for 1 minute until... - 43.7435
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) Grease a 9 inch Swiss roll tin and line with greaseproof paper .
3) In a bowl, beat the sugar and eggs until thick and creamy.
4) Sift the flour and ground almonds and fold into... - 46.8355
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Butter and flour a springform pan of 10-inches.
3) Combine together 2 ½ cups of chestnut puree, 1 cup of heavy cream and liqueur in a medium sized saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium... - 44.5123
Green Beans With Water Chestnuts
Fry onions in oil.
Remove and set aside.
Saute chopped celery in the oil until tender then add flour and seasonings.
Add milk slowly and cook until mixture thickens, stirring constantly.
Grease 11/2 quart casserole and arrange cut beans and sliced water... - 34.3774
Pork And Water Chestnut Dumplings
These Pork And Water Chestnut Dumplings make a delightful snack ! Just try out these Pork And Water Chestnut Dumplings with for an snack with some savory sauces and let me know if you like them ! - 46.3393
Finnish Chestnut Fingers
Cream butter and 1/4 cup sugar.
Add egg yolk; beat well.
Beat in puree and vanilla.
Stir together flour, cinnamon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt: stir into creamed mixture.
Using a scant tablespoon dough for each cookie, roll into 2 1/2-inch fingers.
Place on lightly... - 43.4756
Creamed Sprouts And Chestnuts
1) In 2 pints of water, boil chestnuts or in a steamer, steam them for 30 minutes until tender and keep aside warm in a pan.
2) Else bake the fresh chestnuts for 20 minutes in a tin on top shelf of a hot oven after making a slit in skins. Discard... - 45.4272
Roast Turkey With Glazed Chestnuts
Taste this wonderfully prepared Roast Turkey with Glazed Chestnuts - an excellent way to make an ordinary meal great! This ordinary, yer extra scrumptious recipe of Roast Turkey with Glazed Chestnuts is thus a must try! - 46.7962
Curried Eggs And Chestnuts
Quarter chestnuts if large; otherwise leave whole.
Melt butter in a saucepan; blend in flour.
Add cream slowly, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
Add cheese and seasonings; cool 2 minutes.
Divide eggs and chestnuts among 6 individual baking dishes.
Add... - 37.194
1) Preheat oven moderately.
2) In a baking tin heat fresh chestnuts until outer skin bursts and inner fine skin can be rubbed off.
3) In a pan boil water and cook chestnuts until tender.
4) Rub through wire sieve and keep in a bowl.
5)... - 39.2606
Turkey Chestnut Salad
1. Using a sharp paring knife, cut an X on one flat side of each chestnut.
2. Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a medium-size saucepan over medium-high heat and add the chestnuts. When the water returns to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low, partially... - 35.5436
Korean Food: Nutritious Steamed Bread
1)In a saucepan or any other vessel boil water and place the carrot for 5 minutes on high heat.
2)On a chopping board cut the carrot into bite sized pieces preferably the size of large peas.
3)Obtain about the chestnuts from a can and chop them... - 0
Italian Carnival Fritters
Carnival is synonymous of fried treats in Italy... try with Sonia the castagnole, small soft balls sprinkled with powdered sugar! - 134.098
Baked Celery And Almonds
Baked celery and almonds is a lovely nutty recipe made with fresh celery. Prepared with added sour craem to taste with water chestnuts for texture, this celery and almonds is cooked and baked recipe. Finished with a topping of cracker crumbs in a casserole,... - 42.2444
Sesame Baked Clams
Try this alluring Sesame Baked Clams recipe. An easily prepared non-vegetarian recipe, this Sesame Baked Clams is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 38.438
Sesame Baked Clams
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) Chop the clams and reserve the clam shells.
3) Mix the clams, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, scallions, ginger and soy sauce together and spoon into the clam shells.
4) In a saucepan, blend the flour... - 44.3222
Marrons Mont Blanc
1) Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the sponge base and beat with a wooden spoon for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth.
3) In a greased 8 inch flan tin, spoon the mixture and... - 45.7241
Celery Crunch Casserole
1. Combine the evaporated milk and flour in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, and shake until smooth. Set aside.
2. Tear the bread slice into small pieces. Place in a food processor or blender, and process into crumbs. Measure the crumbs. You should have 1/2... - 37.4037
Wash beans and cut off tips; break beans into 2-inch lengths.
Steam beans until they are crisp tender.
Drain and season with vegetable salt.
Mix beans with sour cream, flour, white onions, water chestnuts, mushrooms, and pimientos.
Spoon vegetables into a... - 36.4142
Mushroom And Chicken Crepes
Reserve 1 cup of the sauce, then add 4 pounds cooked, boned chicken (cut up) and 1/2 cup medium grated Cheddar cheese.
Fill the crepes with the chicken mixture.
Line them in two 9 x 13-inch pans.
Pour over crepes the reserved cup of sauce, sprinkle an... - 44.0317
Chocolate Yule Log
So, we have Alia making the Yule Log Cake, which is la "Bûche de Noël" in this video. It is a traditional French cake that is only available during Christmas time. It is made of a 'genoise' (a soft sponge cake), filled with a flavored buttercream, and... - 107.885
Casserole Of Duck
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Slice the chestnuts.
3) Cook the chestnuts in boiling water for about 10 minutes.
4) While they are still warm, drain and peel their skins off.
5) In a casserole, melt the fat or butter. Add in the onions... - 43.1927
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. For the crust, mix together the oats, chestnut flour, whole wheat flour, and salt. Stir in enough water to make a moist but not sticky dough.
3. Pat the mixture into an oiled 9-inch pie plate to form a pie shell. Bake... - 37.2585
Broccoli Chicken Supreme
Place the broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in.of water.
Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the mushrooms in the butter until tender.
In a greased 13-in.x... - 45.0244
Mix together the flour and spices.
Stir into oil in a medium saucepan over low heat.
Add soybean milk and mustard.
Stir until thickened and flour is cooked.
Sprinkle lemon juice over tuna.
Stir into white sauce along with peas, olives, and chestnuts.
Stir... - 43.5521
Braised Venison With Juniper Berries And Sour Cream
Put the ingredients for the marinade into a saucepan, bring to a boil, simmer for 20 minutes and allow to cool.
Put the venison into a deep earthenware bowl.
When the marinade is room temperature, pour it over the venison.
Cover the bowl and marinate the... - 42.9268
Lorient Bean Casserole
In 1/2 cup butter saute onions, mushrooms, and water chestnuts until tender.
Melt 1/4 cup butter; blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Gradually add milk and mushroom liquid; stir until thickened and smooth.
Add soy sauce, Tabasco sauce, and... - 41.5952
Green Beans Oriental
1) Preheat oven at 425° F.
2) In a pot, add water, salt and beans and cook for 5 minutes and drain.
3) In a shallow 2-quart baking dish, add the drained beans in alternating layers with bean sprouts, water chestnuts, and cheese.
4) In... - 45.0473
Green Bean Casserole With Cheese
Pour into well oiled casserole, top with grated cheese and 1 can fried onion rings, and bake at 350° about 30 minutes.
Make cheese sauce with butter, flour, cream, milk and cheese.
Add other ingredients.
Bake for 1 hour at 350°.
Serves 10-12 - 35.0867
Chinese Broccoli Scallop
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°.
2) Using a knife, cut the broccoli into bite sized pieces.
3) In a saucepan, boil salted water. Add the broccoli and cook for about 10 minutes or until it wilts.
4) Meanwhile in a small saucepan, melt... - 47.5162
1. Preheat the oven to 350 .
2. Boil celery in small amount of water till it turns soft, drain the celery and keep it aside.
2. Team celery, water, chestnuts, almonds, water, and mushrooms in a bowl. Mix them well and portion them on... - 45.4185
Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
Saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons margarine n a medium skillet until tender.
Remove mushrooms; set aside, reserving liquid in skillet.
Add flour to skillet, stirring until smooth.
Cook over low heat 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk and... - 44.951
Hawaiian Tuna Puffs
Bring water, butter and soy sauce to boil in medium saucepan.
Add flour and salt all at once.
Stir over medium heat until mixture leaves sides of pan, about 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Blend in eggs, one at a time, beating vigorously after each until mixture... - 43.4036
Cheesy Pick Your Flash Pot Pies
Cut fish into 1/2-inch pieces.
Cover and refrigerate till needed.
For cheese mixture, in a medium saucepan melt butter or margarine.
Stir in flour and bouillon granules.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
Add the cheese,... - 39.7356
Turkey And Ham Casserole
Cook onions in butter until tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
Add mushrooms, cream and sherry.
Cook and stir till thickened.
Add turkey, ham and water chestnuts.
Pour into 1 1/2 qt.casserole.
Top with cheese.
Mix bread crumbs and melted... - 43.6756
Green Beans With Mushrooms
Saute mushrooms and onion in butter.
Add flour and cook until smooth.
Add milk and cream and stir until smooth.
Add cheese, Tabasco, soy sauce, salt, pepper and Accent and simmer until cheese is melted.
Add beans and water chestnuts.
Pour in shallow casserole... - 46.6687
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2)Take a pot,add water and par boil the celery for five minutes. Set aside.
3)Choose a medium saucepan,melt butter and add flour to cook for one minute,stirring constantly.
4)Pour the chicken broth and stir... - 45.2535
Ramekins Of Crab And Shrimp
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small nonstick skillet, gently saute the green onions in the margarine until softened.
3) In a large saucepan, mix the flour, salt, and pepper together, then stir in the milk and cook over a low... - 43.3206
Sea King Dinner
Saute green pepper, onion and celery in butter in large saucepan until tender, about 10 minutes.
Biend in flour, garlic salt, salt, paprika and cayenne pepper.
Cook until bubbly.
Blend in mushrooms, shrimp, crabmeat, water chestnuts and sherry.
Simmer,... - 34.1262
Heat oven to 325°F.
In a Dutch oven combine turkey, carrots, celery, onions, water chestnuts, and mushrooms.
Mix flour, sugar, garlic powder, pepper, and salt into turkey mixture.
Combine wine and tomatoes, and pour over turkey mixture.
Cover and cook 1 hour... - 33.728
Chinese Shrimp Casserole
Put the celery and onion in a saucepan with the water and simmer until the onion is soft.
Saute the mushrooms lightly in the butter.
Stir in the onion-celery mixture, green pepper, cashews, pimiento, water chestnuts, and shrimp.
Make the cream... - 44.6625
Place an 18-inch square of aluminum foil into bottom of pie pan.
Combine flour, ginger, garlic salt, soy sauce, and lemon juice in large bowl; add chicken, green pepper, water chestnuts, and pimiento.
Toss lightly to coat all ingredients.
Pour mixture int - 32.0851
Easy Green Bean Casserole
Saute onion in butter and add all ingredients except almonds.
Mix well and pour into well-greased casserole; top with almonds.
Bake at 325° for 30-40 minutes - 32.7065
Korean Sweet Manju Pastry
How about a Korean Dessert after a Korean meal? Try Maangchi's sweet manju pastry that can even be served as snack. This Korean pastry is protein rich with the lima beans filling and looks delicious with the sesame seed on top. Her step by step instructions... - 134.563
Chinese Vegetable Muffins
Yummy Chinese Vegetable Muffins. I gifted these muffins to a friend for her wedding anniversary and she hasnâ€™t stopped bugging me for the recipe ever since. Try this wonderful Chinese Vegetable Muffins for yourself. - 43.8534
Combine flour, salt, garlic and pepper; sprinkle on meat.
Pound with meat mallet till meat is about 1/4 inch thick.
Cut meat into 6 pieces.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add water chestnuts and green onions.
Process with on/off turns till coarsely chopped;... - 46.5496
Mean Green Bean Casserole
For the vegetable mix, melt the butter in a skillet and saute the onions, mushrooms, and water chestnuts for 5 minutes.
For the sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir in the flour, salt and pepper, and cook slowly for 3 minutes.
Do not let the... - 44.9373
Pork 'n' Rice Casserole
Coat pork strips with the flour.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet.
Add one half of pork and brown well on all sides; transfer to a 2 1/2 quart casserole.
Add 1 tablespoon butter to skillet and brown remaining meat; transfer the meat to the... - 43.4281
Country Club Squash Gratin
Place squash and onion in a medium saucepan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until squash is tender.
Drain squash and onion; add carrot, water chestnuts, and pimento.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a heavy... - 45.261
Turkey Ham Casserole
1) In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine and sautÃ© onions until tender.
2) Then, add flour, salt, and pepper. And then, add mushrooms with liquid, cream, and sherry.
3) Stirring constantly, cook until sauce thickens.
4) Now, add turkey, water... - 45.4937
Budino Di Cioccolata
1) Preheat the oven to 475° to 500°F.
2) In a small saucepan, melt the butter over a medium-high heat, then cook until the butter just begins to brown.
3) Remove from heat and allow to stand for 1 or 2 minutes.
4) Stir in the chocolate... - 49.0871
Chicken Casserole Veronique
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Pour contents of rice and seasoning packets over bottom of 12" x 8" baking dish.
Stir in boiling water.
In a small skillet, melt butter or margarine.
Cook until tender, not brown.
Stir celery, onion, soup,... - 44.7585
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Butter a baking dish about 10 X 6 1/2 X 1 1/2 inches.
Bone pieces of chicken breast.
Do this by cutting as close as possible to the bones with a sharp pointed knife and loosening meat carefully so it comes off in one piece.
Remove... - 45.1801
Chicken Filled Crepes
Combine eggs, milk and salt in medium mixing bowl with rotary beater.
Add flour, beat until smooth.
Heat a 7 or 8-inch skillet over medium heat.
(Be sure pan is hot before starting.) Grease lightly before each crepe.
Pour batter, scant 1/4 cup at a time, into... - 46.3251
Green Beans Extraordinaire
This Green Beans Extraordinaire is a delicious side dish which is made with beans, cheese and veggies. Try this Green Beans Extraordinaire; I bet, you will love it. - 38.8833
Green Beans And Mushrooms Dauphine
1. Preheat the oven to 350-degrees.
2. To make the cheese sauce:
3. In heavy saucepan melt butter and stir in flour and seasoning.
4. Add milk, then cheese and cook until thick and cheese is melted.
5. In a saucepan cook beans according... - 46.5736
Chicken And Mushroom Spud Pies
1. Preheat the oven to 400F/200C.
2. In an oven proof dish, microwave the potatoes for 10 minutes on HIGH, turning them after 5 minutes of cooking.
3. When cool enough to handle, halve the potatoes and scoop most of the potato from the skins.... - 40.4873
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) In a large dish, place the cubed meat.
4) With salt, pepper and lemon juice, season the meat.
5) In the bottom of the soaked Romertopf, place thin slices of bacon to... - 44.8639
Seafood Stuffed Crepes
1 For filling and sauce:In a medium size bowl,mix salmon, tuna and water chestnuts or celery.
2 In a medium size saucepan,saute onion in butter or margarine just until soft.
3 Blend in flour, salt and pepper; cook, stirring all the time just... - 44.7631
Seafood Stuffed Crepes
1. In a bowl, combine salmon, tuna and water chestnuts or celery. Keep aside.
2. Measure flour, sugar and salt and sift onto wax paper.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs with wire whisk until thick
4. Add the sifted dry ingredients and... - 46.713
Oriental Shrimp Sandwich Roll
Grease bottom of 15x10-inch jelly roll pan, line with waxed paper and grease again.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar in large mixer bowl at high speed until frothy.
Gradually add sugar; continue beating until stiff but not dry.
Combine egg yolks, water,... - 43.2661
Garlic Mushroom Parcels
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Cut the pastry into two and roll each piece out on a lightly floured board to a 27.5cm square. Cut in half and then in half again. Repeat with the other piece of pastry so that you end up with 8 x 13.75cm squares. Transfer... - 32.2654
Chicken And Fettuccine Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease the bottom of casserole and set aside.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter and stir in flour, stirring constantly.
4) Stream in milk and chicken broth stirring continuously until thickened.
5)... - 45.8185
Family Size Chicken Pie
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) Take a pie tin 25cm in diameter and grease it with butter.
3) Take two-thirds of pastry and roll it out. Line the base of the tin with the rolled out dough. Roll out the remaining... - 47.2872
Cashew And Apple Savouries
1. Grease a individual tartlet moulds with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F, 180°C
3. To make the savory mixture, in a medium skillet, melt the butter over a medium flame.
4. Add the onion and garlic to the butter and... - 47.5032
Turkey And Mixed Mushroom Lasagne
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/Gas 4. Heat the oil and cook the mushrooms until tender and all the juices have evaporated. Remove and reserve.
2. Put the butter, flour, milk and bay leaf in the pan. Slowly bring to the boil, stirring until thickened.... - 37.0249
Individual Curried Scallop Strudels
Make the filling Pour the clam broth into a medium-size skillet, add the scallops, and bring to a simmer.
Poach the scallops until barely cooked, about 2 minutes.
Drain, reserving the broth for later.
Dry the skillet.
Melt 2 tablespoons of butter over... - 45.4408
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
Cook rice with water, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
Prepare pastry from a mix or use your favorite recipe, adding sesame seed.
Roll into a circle, 1/8-inch thick, on a... - 42.3104
Cheesy Mushroom Quiche
How to make the famous Mushroom Quiche, a savory veggie recipe! Try this Mushroom Quiche for once; I bet, your friends and family will be asking for more! - 47.1576
1. To make crust: Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let set for 10 minutes. Stir in oil and salt; add flour gradually. Knead dough for 10-15 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place in greased bowl, cover and let rise in a warm place free from drafts... - 35.003
Chicken And Leek Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees centigrade.
2. Cut a 1-inch strip from round the edges of the pastry square. Brush the edges of the remaining square with egg, place the strip around the edge of the remaining square to make a pastry case,... - 49.2446
Do you want an easy to make but great in taste Pear Tatin recipe? You will be ever grateful to the European people for sharing this addictive Pear Tatin recipe with the world!. It is an effortless Dessert. Stop ruminating and make this Pear Tatin right now! - 42.7874
Celestial Gold Chicken
1. Between two sheets of plastic wrap, place chicken breast and pound lightly with a meat hammer, flat pan or a rolling pin to flatten it to 1/8-inch thickness. Take care not to tear the piece of meat. Do the same for all the fillets.
2. Season... - 46.1732