- » Baking Bone Chicken Breast
Baking Bone Chicken Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baking Bone Chicken Breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baking Bone Chicken Breast recipes.
Boned Stuffed Chicken
To make the stuffing:
1. Trim skin and excess fat from the veal.
2. Slice off the rind and fat from the gammon.
3. Slice gammon fat into 4 long strips, then cut 4 similar size strips of lean meat from the gammon. Reserve separately.
4. In a... - 45.8312
Baked Stuffed Chicken Breasts
In small nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add mushrooms, onion, vermouth, garlic, salt, and pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender.
Remove from heat and stir in rice.
Place chicken breasts skin-side down... - 40.9403
Easy Baked Chicken Breasts
Easy baked chicken breasts is an oven cooked chicken recipe. Prepared with cheese and flavored generously with white wine, the easy baked chicken is cooked with a topping of stuffing mix and buttered crumbs. Finished with a garnish of fresh parsley, it is a... - 35.0132
Baked Lemon Garlic And Rosemary Chicken Breast
For those on a high protein diet, this recipe of chicken breast cooked with in garlic, lemon juice and rosemary, is just what you need for your weekly rotation of chicken recipes. The recipe takes 5 minutes to put together and yields a tender, moist chicken... - 119.627
Chicken Breasts Supreme
Chicken is wonderful as a side dish, appetizer or the main dish itself. I love this chicken breasts supreme for the fine dining experience that it offers. This brings the flavors and tastes of my favorite restaurant to my very kitchen - 34.0181
Baked Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems; slice the caps into matchstick pieces.
2. Remove the small muscle (fillet) from each chicken breast half; reserve them for other uses. Split each breast half... - 33.0993
Baked Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. In small nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add mushrooms, onion, vermouth, garlic, salt, and pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender. Remove from heat and stir in rice.
2. Place chicken breasts... - 32.4007
Baked Crab Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Pound chicken breasts between wax paper until 1/4 inch thick; set aside.
In a medium-size frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onions and mushrooms and cook until onion is limp.
Stir in flour and thyme; cook until bubbly.
Gradually stir in broth,... - 43.4944
Baked Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Tahini
1. Make a pocket in each breast half by slitting the breast horizontally along the thicker long edge, leaving1/2 inch on either ends and slicing horizontally to form a cavity bordered by ½ of uncut flesh on the opposite edge.
2. Make the... - 45.6626
Baked Filled Chicken Breasts
1. Remove the skin and bone of the chicken breasts and halve each lengthwise
2. Place a slice of ham or dried beef on each, roll it up, wrap wih a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick
3. Butter a deep pan and add the rollups to it; mix cream of... - 30.4767
Baked Chicken Breasts Supreme
Cut chicken breasts in half; wipe well with wet paper towels.
In large bowl combine sour cream with lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery seed, paprika, garlic, salt and pepper.
Add chicken to sour cream mixture, coating each piece well.
Let stand covered... - 40.689
Cheese Baked Chicken Breasts
1. Place the crackers in a zip lock bag or between to sheets of waxed paper. Roll a rolling pin over them to crush them finely.
2. Measure 1 cup of the crumbs and add them to a shallow dish or spread on a plate.
3. Flavor the crumbs with salt,... - 43.8689
Baked Savory Stuffed Chicken Breasts
If easy cooking makes you feel good then how about trying this Savory Baked Stuffed Chicken Breasts. The best part of this recipe for Savory Baked Stuffed Chicken Breasts is that it's cooked in no time and literally leaves no mess. - 52.3555
Savory Baked Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Thoroughly wash chicken breasts and dry. Place the chicken breast skin side down.
3) In a mixing bowl, add rice, onion, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, dash of pepper and 1/4 cup of the corn oil to combine and blend... - 46.343
Red Wine Baked Chicken
Who said restaurant style dishes were complicated and intimidating? This one has to be the easiest dish that is great to entertain with. It is a super simple yet elegant recipe that should be pulled out when you have sudden company and no time to prepare.... - 113.535
Chicken Breasts In Applesauce
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine the applesauce, allspice, 1 teaspoon of salt, flour and tomato paste and mix well. Stir in the celery and onion and place mixture on a baking dish which has been lightly greased.
3) Bone the... - 45.1917
Chicken Breasts Supreme
Combine chicken breasts with water salt, peppercorns, and celery tops, in a medium-size saucepan; cover.
Cook 20 minutes, or until tender.
Strain broth into a 4-cup measure; pour in water, if necessary, to make 2 1/2 cups.
Let chicken stand until cool enough... - 39.345
Split Chicken Breasts With Baby Broccoli | Paleo
For this recipe we kept things simple with chopped garlic, sliced shallot, and sliced lemon. With just a sprinkle of salt and pepper over top of the stuffed skin, we created a simple spring or summer meal that was absolutely mouth watering. - 129.888
Orange Ginger Chicken Breasts
1 In a shallow baking dish, combine the orange juice, garlic, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, ginger, mustard, orange rind, and red pepper flakes. Add the chicken, turning to coat, cover with plastic food wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours... - 31.8813
Braised Boned Squab In Mold Of Vegetables
Heat 6 tablespoons butter in large shallow ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
Season squab with salt and pepper and brown sides and backs in butter (breasts will brown later in oven).
Remove squab; discard butter.
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Add bacon, then... - 36.0391
Chestnut Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Chestnut Stuffed Chicken Breasts is really yummy. If you love nuts and if you love chicken, there probably no better choice than this Chestnut Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe. Do make it! - 33.0635
Sweet Balsamic Orange Chicken With Basmati Brown Rice
1. Mince the garlic; chop the Italian parsley, fresh basil, fresh thyme and green onions. Keep it separate in different bowls.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
3. In a pot combine balsamic vinegar, orange zest, fresh orange juice and... - 114.313
Baked Imperial Chicken
In a bowl, stir the cheese, bread crumbs, basil, thyme, rosemary, salt, and sesame seeds until well mixed.
In a medium bowl, mix the whole eggs and egg whites together.
Wash and dry the chicken breasts and dip them into the egg mixture, then into the... - 37.9087
Chicken Breasts With Curried Stuffing
In a small saucepan cook carrot, green onion, and curry powder in margarine till vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat and stir in bread crumbs, raisins, and water.
Place one chicken breast half, boned side up, between two pieces of clear plastic... - 40.5159
Chicken Breasts Florentine
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Place chicken in saucepan with celery, onion, salt, and 1 cup water.
Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer till meat is tender, about 20 minutes.
Remove chicken from broth.
Strain broth; reserve 1... - 42.1475
Chicken Breasts In Sour Cream
Chop beef finely; place in bottom of casserole dish.
Wrap each chicken piece with half of bacon slice.
Place each piece on its own bed of chipped beef.
Mix together undiluted soup and sour cream; pour over chicken.
Bake at 275 °F 2 1/2 to 3 hours. - 25.8861
Fruit And Nut Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Looking for an easy homemade Chicken recipe, why not give this Fruit and Nut Stuffed Chicken Breasts a try! Extremely simple and incredibly easy, it is needless to say that this Fruit and Nut Stuffed Chicken Breasts is also appetizingly inviting! - 42.5949
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Skin chicken breasts, cut away filet mignon from the underside of chicken breast and draw out the tendons.
– In a blender, finely chop filets mignons of chicken with spinach. Add the egg and season with salt... - 31.538
Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breasts has a Different tasteThe Vinegar and Cheese gives the Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breasts Inconceivable taste. - 36.6781
Stuffed Chicken Breast In Sweet & Sour Sauce
1. Place boned chicken breasts skin side down on board. Sprinkle with 3/4 teaspoon salt
2. Drain pineapple and reserve the syrup for Sweet-Sour Pineapple Sauce.
3. Heat 4 tablespoons butter or margarine in skillet; add green pepper, celery, onion and... - 30.3739
Crowned Chicken Breasts
Melt 1 tsp (15 ml) of the margarine in a nonstick skillet.
Curl or roll breasts and fasten with toothpicks or poultry pins.
Over low heat, brown chicken breasts on all sides.
Lift and place breasts, skin side up in a 10 in. (25 cm) pie pan.
Remove toothpicks... - 34.0605
Chicken Breasts With Champagne Sauce
Heat butter in a medium skillet.
Add chicken, and brown on both sides.
Remove chicken to a 1-quart baking dish, reserving drippings in skillet.
Add mushrooms to skillet, and saute; remove mushrooms, and set aside.
Stir champagne into drippings in skillet,... - 34.1136
Chicken Breasts And Mushrooms In Sour Cream
Saute mushrooms in butter.
Arrange chickens in casserole dish.
In a bowl mix soup, sour cream, sherry and sauteed mushrooms.
Pour over chicken and bake at 300Â°F for 2 hours.
This may seem like a great deal of sauce but it is needed by the time the chicken... - 29.1032
Chicken Breasts Supreme
This Chicken Breasts Supreme can be an perfect fare for your loved ones; be it a festive choice or may be a normal day course. Give it a try and you will be amazed at the ease and simplicity of the dish, yet the taste this Chicken Breasts Supreme gives out is... - 44.8393
Smoked Chicken Breast Salad
Our liquid smoke into a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Set a rack in pan.
Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer on rack and cover pan tightly.
Bake in a 350° oven until meat in thickest part is no longer pink; cut to test 20 to 25 minutes.
If made ahead, let cool;... - 45.2421
Chicken Breast And Spinach Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, spinach, carrots, and onion.
3. In another bowl, beat together the eggs, tomato paste, salt, and pepper. Stir into the chicken mixture to combine well.... - 42.602
Pineapple Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Place boned chicken breasts skin side down on board.
Sprinkle with 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Drain pineapple and reserve the syrup for Sweet Sour Pineapple Sauce.
Heat 4 tablespoons butter or margarine in skillet; add green pepper, celery, onion and remaining 1/2... - 41.6785