- » Baked Yam Sauce
Baked Yam Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked yam sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked yam sauce recipes.
Thanksgiving Roasted Yam Bread Pudding With A Praline Sauce
Bread pudding is like a pallet! You can through in anything you want into it. This recipe stays with the Thanksgiving theme. Chef Ellie makes a bread pudding adding roasted yam puree to the custard, getting a gorgeous orange color and using sweet, rich... - 140.214
You May Also Like!
Yams Baked In Marmalade Wine Sauce
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Scrub yams. Cook.
3. When cool, peel and place in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
4. Combine remaining ingredients in a small saucepan and bring just to a boil.
5. Pour sauce over yams.
6. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, basting and... - 35.1213
Canadian Bacon And Yam Bake
1. Drain the pineapple and keep aside 1/3 cup syrup.
2. In a saucepan add butter and cook green pepper till it gets tender.
3. Add the pineapple syrup, honey, lemon juice, mustard, cornstarch and soup into the mixture.
4. Stir the... - 47.1559
Special Yam Muffins
Bake up these special yam muffins the next time yams are in season. A muffin recipe with a twist, the yam muffin offers you the unique taste of yams baked along with cornmeal, coffee and cinnamon. The tabasco sauce adds a dash of spiciness that complements... - 48.5014
Spicy Stuffed Yams
Are you ever looking for something that is light, healthy, and filling? These stuffed yams are main dish worthy. This is a variation of a recipe i got from wai lana yoga. Wanted to add a little more spice to mine. - 0
Canadian Bacon And Yam Bake
Drain pineapple reserving 1/3 cup syrup.
In saucepan, cook green pepper in butter until tender.
Stir in soup, reserved pineapple syrup, cornstarch, honey, lemon juice, and mustard.
Cook, stirring constantly until thickened.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, arrange... - 34.6532
Ginger Yam Sauce
1) Place yams inside oven to bake until very soft.
2) Peel the skin and mask properly.
3) In a bowl, put the mashed yams.
4) Season with ginger, mineral salt and pepper. Combine thoroughly.
5) Pour in water to the mixture depending on the desired... - 34.7217
Yams In Orange Sauce
Scrub yams and boil without peeling until tender. Drain; cool enough to handle. Remove skins and slice yams in thick slices. Place in buttered baking dish in a single layer. Mix remaining ingredients except orange slices, and pour over yams. Bake about an... - 21.2425
New Orleans Yams
Drain grapefruit and orange sections, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Blend syrup with honey, cornstarch and salt in saucepan and cook and stir until mixture boils and is thickened.
Arrange grapefruit and orange sections and yams in buttered shallow casserole and pour... - 30.6213
Yams And Broccoli With Provolone Sauce
Heat onions in their liquid with the seasoned salt; drain and keep warm.
Cook broccoli in the broth until just tender.
Drain broccoli and drizzle with browned butter.
Pour the syrup over the hot yams.
Arrange broccoli, yams, and onions in a heated 2-quart... - 35.9367
Place yams in a greased 2-quart baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Pour sauce over the yams and bake at 350° for 30 minutes - 31.8893