- » Baked Wonton Cup
Baked Wonton Cup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baked Wonton Cup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baked Wonton Cup recipes.
Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
Place a wonton skin inside each muffin well, making sure all sides are covered.
Bake on very low heat (225 degrees) for 4-6 minutes until lightly browned. - 13.411
Mushroom And Prosciutto In Wonton Cups
Look at this impressive video that displays a recipe for mushroom and prosciutto in crispy wonton cups. Watch this outstanding video that displays a great recipe for flavorful appetizers with the crisp shell and a soft creamy filling. Amaze your guests with... - 108.312
Sesame Chicken Salad Wonton Cups
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray miniature muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin cup; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool in pan on wire rack before filling.
Place sesame... - 41.5092
Baked Crab Wonton Boats
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix crabmeat, Neufchatel cream cheese, onions and mayonnaise (salt and pepper to taste).
Spray 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray.
Gently place 1 wonton wrapper in each cup, allowing edges of wrappers to extend above sides... - 31.4502
Baked Vegetable Wontons
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) To prepare Soy and Ginger Dipping Sauce, in a saucepan boil water. Add dried mango to it.
3) Let stand for about 30 minutes.
4) In a small bowl strain the water. Keep 1/2 cup of the fruit-flavored... - 46.3114
Baked Grab Wontons
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a medium bowl, combine the crabmeat, scallion, mayonnaise, and mustard until well-blended.
Spoon 1 tablespoon of the crab mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper.
Brush the edges with water.
Fold each corner over the... - 32.3567
Pineapple Shrimp Won Ton Cups
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly oil muffin cups.
Shape won ton skins to fit miniature muffin cups.
Bake for 5 -7 minutes or until lightly browned.
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, crushed pineapple, and celery salt.
Fill each cup with about 1 1/2... - 32.7688
Sweet Wonton Snacks
Combine apples and 1 cup water in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until tender.
Mash apple until smooth.
Stir in sugar and apple pie spice.
Spoon 2 teaspoons apple mixture in center of each wonton.
Brush edges of... - 36.1371
Spicy Wonton Crackers
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
In a small cup, combine the chili powder, salt, allspice, cloves, oil, and water.
Usinga pastry brush, coat the wonton wrappers on each side with the mixture.
Place the wontons on the... - 26.7268
Wor Wonton Soup
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems and thinly slice the caps. Set aside. Combine the filling ingredients in a medium bowl; mix well.
2. To fill each wonton, place 1 heaping teaspoon of filling in... - 33.3055
All the world loves stuffed pasta served in a rich broth, whether it’s tortellini, kreplach or wontons. It is easy to find wonton wrappers in many food stores, so why not dazzle your family and friends with this delectable soup? To make ginger juice, grate... - 43.6275
Chinese Wonton Noodle Soup With Bbq Pork
Have you ever tried a soup with bbq pork. Here is an excellent Chinese style wonton noodle soup with bbq pork. The chef here has prepared this flavorful soup in a simple manner. But make this soup on a leisurely holiday as you have to be patient with the bbq... - 118.054
Spicy Sausage Wonton Stars
In a large skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
In a large bowl, combine the sausage, carrots, onion, peppers, cheeses, sour cream, garlic and lemon-pepper.
Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with... - 37.7277
Parmesan Wonton Crisps
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Stack the wonton wrappers, then cut them in half diagonally to make 60 triangles.
Spray a cookie sheet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Arrange the wonton wrappers in a single layer so the edges are not touching.
Spray with the... - 26.7072
Oriental Pork Wontons
For filling: In medium skillet cook and stir ground pork until no longer pink.
Stir in carrot, celery, soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch and ginger root.
Spoon 1 heaping teaspoon filling in center of a wonton wrapper.
Lightly brush edges with... - 43.13
Gladys's Sweet Wontons
1. Combine the filling ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside. Place 1 teaspoon of filling in the center of a wonton wrapper (keep the remaining wrappers covered to prevent drying). Brush the edges of the wrapper lightly with egg. Fold it in half over the... - 29.2344
Chin's Fried Wontons
In a medium mixing bowl, combine pork, ginger, scallions, water chestnuts, and soy sauce, and blend together well.
Working with 6 to 8 wonton skins at a time to prevent them from drying out, separate skins and lay out on a flat surface.
Place 1/2 teaspoon of... - 35.4308
Stuffed Wonton With Sauce
1)Mix together raw egg, baking powder, flour and water well to make a soft dough.
2)In a thick bottom pan, heat butter. Add in sea some seed, garlic, onion and minced meat. Stir cook for 20 to 25 minutes over reduced heat.
3)Now add in... - 41.3694
Cheesy Crabmeat Wontons
Place Neufchatel cheese in a medium bowl; beat well at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add ricotta cheese and soy sauce; beat until well blended.
Stir in chives and crabmeat, stirring well.
Combine egg whites and 1 teaspoon water.
Place 1 teaspoon cheese... - 40.4984
Here I am sharing a special wonton quiche recipe for you. This wonton quiche is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on weekends we surely try this snack. It is crispy snack made from flour, egg, cheese and spices. It really tastes good.... - 33.6564
Black Bean And Corn Wontons
Combine beans and salsa; mash with a potato masher.
Stir in corn, green onions, and cumin.
Place bean mixture in centers of 10 wonton skins.
Brush edges of wontons with water; top with remaining 10 wontons.
Press edges together to seal, pushing out air.
Trim... - 44.1234
Crispy Cinnamon Cups
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cover counter with wax paper.
Lay wonton skins out on wax paper.
Brush melted butter onto top side with a pastry brush.
Mix cinnamon and sugar together and sprinkle on top of wonton skins.
Place cinnamon crisps into a muffin pan,... - 29.9676
Basket Of Fresh Fruit
Place baked Wonton Cup on its side on plate and fill with one-fourth of the mixed berries.
Arrange one-fourth of the other fruits around plate.
Drizzle with one-fourth of the remaining strawberry sauce.
Dot side of plate with one-fourth of the peach... - 27.8012
Cranberry Chicken Salad Cups
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Cover and chill.
2. Place 1 wonton skin in each of 32 miniature (1 3/4-inch) muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Press wontons against bottoms and up sides of cups. Coat wontons with cooking spray.... - 30.5942
Mushroom And Prosciutto Cups
Bite into these flavourful appetizers and experience a wonderful contrast of textures; from the crisp shell to the soft creamy filling. Perfect for entertaining at a fancy party, or at a casual get together with friends and family. - 125.126
A light air batter resulting in a soft batter coating on either shrimp or pork. Serve as an appetizer with some dipping sauce or as a dough coated element in a stir fried dish. I use the same batter for pork pieces when making sweet and sour pork. - 33.6994
Baked Crab Rangoon
Crab Rangoon that you can make at home? And, it's baked, not fried? Yum! Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shows you the easy way to make this popular appetizer in the comfort of your own kitchen. Just be ready for guests to drop by more often. This Baked... - 138.351
Cook turkey in skillet over medium heat until brown, drain well on paper towels.
Combine turkey, tomato sauce, green pepper, onion, and seasonings in a large saucepan, cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove bay leaf from... - 41.329
Cheddar Cheese Straws
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Stack the wonton wrappers.
Cut the stack lengthwise into fourths, making 48 strips.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil.
Then spray the paper or foil with no-stick spray.
Add the wonton strips in a single layer so the... - 36.5976
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray small custard cup with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In small bowl, combine all ingredients except wonton skins until blended.
3. Place 1/4 wonton skins, slightly overlapping, in prepared cup. Slowly pour in egg... - 23.8549
Sweet And Sour Chicken Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, place chicken breasts in teriyaki sauce and marinate for several hours.
3) On a baking sheet, place the chicken and bake in the oven until cooked for 15 minutes.
4) Bake or microwave chicken... - 47.3606
Oriental Mini Chips
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. In a small cup or bowl, blend teriyaki sauce with oils.
3. Slice every wonton skin into 4 equal quarters.
4. Using a brush, apply teriyaki mixture on both sides of wanton skin.
5. On a non-stick baking... - 37.0135
Mini Turkey Empanadas
Spray a medium non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the turkey and onion; cook, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink and most of the liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the olives,... - 36.3333
To prepare the filling, combine all the filling ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
To prepare the dough, in a separate mixing bowl combine the flour, egg, water, oil and salt.
Knead for five to ten minutes until the dough forms into a... - 40.5115
Chinese Chicken Salad
To make THE CHICKEN: Cut the chicken into bite-size strips.
In a medium bowl, stir together the honey, soy sauce and oil.
Add the chicken, then stir until coated.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, stirring often.
To make the... - 46.4365
Cristina's Spinach Ravioli
In a large bowl, stir together the ricotta cheese, spinach, Parmesan, nutmeg, salt, and pepper until well combined.
Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and spray the paper with cooking spray.
To fill the ravioli, place a wonton skin on a work surface lightly... - 37.5783
Chipotle Chicken Wraps And Asian Chicken Nachos
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
1. For making Quick Coleslaw – place red and Napa cabbage in mixer and grind.
2. Scrape out the mixture in a large bowl and add in vinegar and sea salt and stir. Keep the coleslaw aside.
3. For... - 89.374
In a skillet, brown the beef, veal, and pork and drain off excess fat.
Transfer the meat to a large bowl and stir in the creamed spinach, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and spray... - 38.3495
Steamed Shrimp Dumplings
1) Add water into a 12X8-inch microwavable baking dish. Microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes until the water starts to boil.
2) In a bowl, add 1 tablespoon scallion, 2 teaspoons gingerroot, soy sauce, vinegar, 2 teaspoons garlic, oil and sugar. Mix... - 44.7877