- » Baked Wonton
Baked Wonton Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked wonton recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked wonton recipes.
Black Sesame Wonton Crackers
Wonton cracker is a very popular Chinese dish. Now need to go out for this dish as you can make in your own kitchen. Gather all the ingredients and make a delicious black sesame wonton crackers. Get the recipe detail right here. - 120.209
Mushroom And Prosciutto In Wonton Cups
Look at this impressive video that displays a recipe for mushroom and prosciutto in crispy wonton cups. Watch this outstanding video that displays a great recipe for flavorful appetizers with the crisp shell and a soft creamy filling. Amaze your guests with... - 106.628
Oriental Salsa With Baked Wonton Chips
A healthy fare with flavors inspired from Asia can make up for a perfect platter to entertain guests with. Easy to make, this salsa combines crunchy and fresh vegetables dressed up the Asian way along with wonton wrappers baked golden brown. This one... - 90.1218
Tofu Wonton Bites With A Chili Honey Dip
An Asian inspired platter of tofu wrapped in a crispy wanton skin can be the perfect ice breaker in a party. Easy to make, this dish is done in a whiff with little effort. The crispy tofu bites lights up the platter and palate alike and is a perfect recipe... - 89.5333
Toasted Wonton Skins
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Use 1 wonton skin at a time and cover the others until it is time to use.
3) Divide the wonton skin in halves along the cross section.
4) Use 2 ungreased 15- x 10- x 1 inch jellyroll pans, to arrange the... - 39.7624
Spicy Sausage Wonton Stars
In a large skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
In a large bowl, combine the sausage, carrots, onion, peppers, cheeses, sour cream, garlic and lemon-pepper.
Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with... - 39.0939
Sweet Wonton Snacks
Combine apples and 1 cup water in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until tender.
Mash apple until smooth.
Stir in sugar and apple pie spice.
Spoon 2 teaspoons apple mixture in center of each wonton.
Brush edges of... - 37.8035
Brush wonton skins lightly on one side with margarine.
Cut in half diagonally, forming 24 triangles.
Spray a 15 x 10 x l-inch baking pan with nonstick coating.
Arrange triangles in a single layer in the pan, margarine side up.
Sprinkle with cheese and... - 35.9983
Baked Crab Wonton Boats
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix crabmeat, Neufchatel cream cheese, onions and mayonnaise (salt and pepper to taste).
Spray 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray.
Gently place 1 wonton wrapper in each cup, allowing edges of wrappers to extend above sides... - 33.5385
Cinnamon And Sugar Wonton Chips
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) On the wonton skins, make 2 diagonal cuts forming an â€˜Xâ€™ in order to evenly cut the skin into quarters.
3) In a single layer, arrange the wonton skins on an ungreased baking... - 33.0625
Spiced Sesame Wonton Crisps
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 2 large nonstick baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cut each halved wonton wrapper into 2 strips; place in single layer on prepared baking sheets.
3. Combine water, oil, paprika, cumin and mustard in small bowl; mix... - 32.1094
Spicy Wonton Crackers
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
In a small cup, combine the chili powder, salt, allspice, cloves, oil, and water.
Usinga pastry brush, coat the wonton wrappers on each side with the mixture.
Place the wontons on the... - 27.9725
Parmesan Wonton Crisps
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Stack the wonton wrappers, then cut them in half diagonally to make 60 triangles.
Spray a cookie sheet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Arrange the wonton wrappers in a single layer so the edges are not touching.
Spray with the... - 27.3329
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut wonton wrappers in half diagonally and arrange in a single layer on baking sheets.
3. Spray lightly with water.
4. Bake for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
5. Serve warm or cold. Store in airtight container. - 25.2241
Crispy Wonton Chips
Spray 2 large cookie sheets with no-stick spray.
Arrange the wonton wrappers in a single layer on the cookie sheets.
Spray the wonton wrappers with no-stick spray.
Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut each diagonally in half.
Bake at 350Â° about 5... - 20.3272
Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
Place a wonton skin inside each muffin well, making sure all sides are covered.
Bake on very low heat (225 degrees) for 4-6 minutes until lightly browned. - 15.1415
Baked Wonton Recipes By Category