- » Baked Whiting Fish
Baked Whiting Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked whiting fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked whiting fish recipes.
Whiting With Spiced Chickpeas
Combine paprika, ground cumin, garlic and juice in small bowl.
Score one side of each fish; place in large baking dish lined with baking paper, brush with spice mixture.
Bake fish, uncovered, in moderate oven about 20 minutes or until cooked... - 47.4362
Place washed spinach with stems removed or defrost frozen spinach, in a saucepan with at least 3 tablespoons olive oil and cook until spinach is just limp.
Drain and chop finely.
Add the garlic and mix well.
Saute onion, parsley, bay leaf and thyme in 4... - 44.1257
Stuffed Whiting Rolls
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5.
2) Using a knife, cut the fillets in half lengthways. Slice the skin away.
3) Heat a pan, melt butter and sauté onion till it is soft.
4) Take a bowl, put in cheese and add the sautéed onion... - 39.6696
Lemony Baked Stuffed Whiting
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onions and cook, uncovered, until soft about 5 minutes.
Remove the skillet from the heat.
Transfer half of the onion to a bowl; add the garlic, bread... - 39.1685
Baked Whiting Fish
1) In a well buttered ovenproof dish, place the fish fillets.
2) In a bowl, add the chutney, lemon juice, sugar, mustard, curry powder, salt and pepper; blend well and coat the fish fillets with 1/2 mixture.
3) Sprinkle the breadcrumbs over the... - 38.6845
Whiting In A Tomato And Wine Sauce
Place the onion, tomatoes and slices of 1 lemon in a greased, ovenproof dish and season with salt and pepper.
Place the fillets on top and pour on the wine.
Sprinkle with parsley and bake in a hot oven for 10 minutes Place the fish on a hot serving dish put... - 36.7135
Whiting Stuffed With Beetroot And Horseradish
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree, Gas Mark 4.
2) On a board, place the fish so that the skin side is down.
3) In a bowl, combine beetroot, spring onion, and Colman's creamed horseradish.
4) Spread the mixture over the fish.
5) Take an... - 35.7619
Whiting A La Bercy
Remove heads and fins from the whiting and slit them down the backbones to allow the heat to penetrate easily.
Grease a shallow baking dish and sprinkle in the shallots.
Add the liquid and the butter and bake in a moderate oven, basting frequently with the... - 29.6377