- » Baked White Fish
Baked White Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked white fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked white fish recipes.
French Style White Fish
The heart healthy white fish not only makes for a nutritious addition to your dinner table, but is quite flavorful too. In this French style recipe, the chef uses shallots, mushrooms, onions, and herbs to whomp up a tasty dinnertime fish recipe that is... - 124.378
Better Than Fish Sticks
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl mix together flour, garlic powder, black pepper and parsley.
3. Take out the dry ingredient in a shallow dish.
4. In another shallow dish pour in the butter milk.
5. Grease the baking sheet with... - 113.562
Jerk Spiced White Fish
When we think of “jerked” Caribbean, beef, pork or chicken come to mind but rarely do we think of fish. This recipe is not the traditional use of “jerk seasoning” and is a “I’m ready to eat dinner now” kind of a dish that takes literally 10... - 100.927
How To Make Baked Fish With Tomatillo Salsa And Sour Cream
When you are looking for quick side dishes, try making some Tilapia with tomatillo salsa and sour cream sauce. It will turn out into an amazing dish to serve with other meat or vegetable dishes. In this video, the chef demonstrates the easiest way to bake... - 93.9543
Scalloped Oysters And White Fish
1. Open fresh oysters, drain and remove from shells; reserve the liquid from these or from shelled oysters.
2. Flake the white fish.
3. Season oysters and fish with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
4. Toss the bread crumbs with enough melted butter to moisten them... - 39.3943
Baked White Fish
1) Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
2) Rinse fish in water and pat dry with paper towel.
3) Squeeze lime or lemon juice over fish; set aside.
4) Use an 8-inch square baking dish to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
5) In a pie plate or... - 39.1483
Dill Pickle Stuffed White Fish
1. Heat oven to 350°F. (moderate).
2. Rub inside of fish with salt and pepper; lightly pack dressing (made by combining all ingredients) into pocket.
3. Fasten opening with toothpicks or skewers, lace with string, place fish on greased rack or foil in... - 37.3135
Fried White Fish
1 Heat the oil to 375 Â°F.
2 Clean the fish fillets. Wash and dry them. Put them into a dish and cover with beer.
3 Pour the flour onto a plate, dip the drained fish into it and shake to remove excess flour.
4 Dip the basket into the hot oil and then lower... - 37.0031
Potted White Fish
Remove entrals, heads and fins from fish.
Place a layer of fish in heavy pottery or earthen bean pot.
Sprinkle with some salt and pickling spice.
Repeat, layering fish, salt and pickling spice.
Pour over vinegar and water.
Bake 225°F., covered for 8... - 29.8019
Baked White Fish Recipes By Category