- » Baked Walnut
Baked Walnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked walnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked walnut recipes.
Walnut Coffee Cake
Coffe and walnut make a great combination and specially when the flavors are mixed into a cake. So, if you want to enjoy this flavorful delicacy, watch the video and learn from the chef how to make a walnut coffee cake. - 146.747
Candied Walnut-brie Pockets
These candied walnut and brie puffy pockets are just perfect to serve in your kids birthday party. Not only the kids, even the adults would also like these puffy pockets stuffed with smooth brie and candied walnuts. Watch the video and follow the tips shared... - 135.558
Baklava Rolls - Ramadan
To all those people who are craving for something sweet should definitely try this out. Baklava and coffee is a good combination. A variety of fillings are used but the chef has used nuts and dry fruits. Watch the video for the recipe of this amazing dess - 135.33
Carrot And Walnut Muffin
Perfect Easter morning breakfast. A fine video to prepare carrot and walnut muffins. This is a very chewy and moist variety of carrot muffing infused with crunchy walnut to add that special taste. A delicious muffin to prepare for Easter and make everyone... - 132.917
Vegan Zucchini Walnut Bread
These holidays treat your vegan friends with this outstanding zucchini walnut bread. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a recipe for this awesome bread that you would surely like. The zucchini and walnuts imparts a wonderful texture and excellnt... - 132.024
Banana Walnut Muffin
Old is always exciting....at least with food. Watch this amusing video to prepare old fashioned banana muffin with walnuts. These banana muffins are kids' favorite al all times. This basic banana muffin is made extraordinary with the special touch from... - 131.659
Fat Burning Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F.
2. Line a baking tray, with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, sift the flour, vanilla protein powder, baking powder and ground cinnamon together.
4. In another medium sized bowl, mix the cottage cheese,... - 130.728
Chocolate Chip And Walnut Muffin
Craving for some real goodie muffins??? Try this video to prepare chocolate chip muffins. The special ingredient in this muffin is the presence of walnut in every bite. A sweetened, extremely yummy muffin. - 130.416
Walnut And Rosemary Chicken
Fried chicken are good as always and even better with different flavors. Check out chef Steven Binks showing how to oven-fry chicken with walnut and rosemary flavor with a high feel of almond and other seasonings. Good as a snack or even for meal! - 126.133
Banana Walnut Bread
Banana Walnut Bread is easy to make. I cannot emphasize enough how tasty this bread is! The best part is that it is moist, bananas are high in potassium and walnuts are high in protein and healthy fats! This bread is definitely a MUST to share with others. - 122.48
1. In a food processor, grind the walnuts to powder. Transfer in to a large bowl.
2. In a mortar, put the mastic pebbles with 1 teaspoon granulated sugar and crush it with a pestle (if using mastic). Transfer it into the bowl with walnut... - 122.135
Cranberry Walnut Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line 2 muffin pans with muffin papers. Keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, pour in the soured milk, rolled oats and stir to combine. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
4. In another bowl, add in the... - 121.614
Honey Walnut Pie
Traditional Moroccan honey walnut pie is a favorite with all. This recipe is very versatile, the walnuts here can be substituted with pecans, while the honey can be replaced with corn syrup. The video here displays the recipe in a simple manner, so just try... - 120.994
Honey, Fig And Walnut Tart
Today I'll be making a fig, walnut and honey tart. These are actually some of the first figs of the year I've had and I wanted to do something simple but delicious with them. The tart is super easy to make - you can put it together in mere minutes. The final... - 120.222
Kosher Cinnamon Walnut Babka
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For crumb topping, in a bowl, add flour, sugar, and a stick of margarine. Beat to incorporate ingredients. Set aside.
3. For walnut filling, in a mixing bowl combine ground walnut, brown sugar,... - 119.151
Fresh Apple Cake With Cinnamon, Walnut Streusel
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
2. Prepare a large bundt pan by greasing it with olive oil or butter.
2. In a large bowl mix the apples, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder and keep in aside.
3. In another bowl mix the flour with... - 115.602
Baked Goat Cheese Salad And Walnut Honey Sauced Brownie
In this RV Cooking Show episode of the Food, Fun & Friends at Flying Flags series we'll visit with two Santa Ynez Valley 'oil barons' and make two elegant dishes with the fruits of their labor. RVing and camping just doesn't get any more local or luscious... - 114.7
Walnut Biscuits With Marshmallow Dip
Got a sweet tooth? Here's a recipe that you will fall in love with. Try these yummy Walnut Biscuits with Marshmallow Dip recipe in your kitchen today. The dish makes for an excellent dessert and is also perfect to be served as a tasty snack for those evening... - 112.848
Walnut Crusted Salmon
Fancy enough for guests, easy enough for a regular old Tuesday night. A salmon fillet oven-poached in lime juice with a crunchy walnut-brown sugar crust. - 111.326
Baked Puff Pastry With Walnut Filling
People with sweet tooth can never stop looking and eating desserts. Are you one such person? Here is a quick video that can help you make quick dessert with puff pastry. This is good when you have surprise guests coming or even if you plan ahead of time.... - 106.901
Apricot Walnut Thumbprint Cookies
These easy-to-make, gluten free cookies have a double dose of heart-healthy walnuts. Apricot Walnut Thumbprint Cookies have both finely ground walnuts in the cookie dough as well as a sprinkling of chopped walnuts on top. The apricot jam is sure to brighten... - 106.166
French Apple Walnut Scones
Autumn is the perfect time to enjoy apple recipes. French Apple Walnut Scones is a wonderful pastry recipe that is great in the morning or as an after dinner snack. Made with fresh apples and chopped walnuts, its sweet flavor is irresistible. - 103.652
Vegan Baked Banana Pecan/walnut Bread
Want a vegan recipe for delicious banana nut bread? Then watch this video and learn of a recipe that is simple, 100% vegan and will yield a tasty bread that will go well with almost everything. - 103.391
Organic Double Chocolate Walnut Cookies
Baking up for festival or any personal occasion - here is a super healthy recipe for chocolate cookies which has double chocolate and crunchy walnuts. Once baked, these are surely going to steal the show. Follow the chef and recreate by yourself. It's easy... - 98.9817
Banana Pineapple Walnut Cake
This a very rich cake, but mmmmmmmm so good. A fine video to prepare a yummy cake with pineapple, banana and walnuts. A moist and soft cake, it has the right bit of crunchiness form walnuts. Baked to perfection, this truly leaves a fine aroma in the kitchen... - 92.8928
Banana And Walnut Bread
1. Lightly grease a 2lb loaf tin with a touch of butter and place in a paper loaf tin liner or line the tin neatly with greaseproof paper.
2. Chop the walnuts.
3. Into a small jug break the eggs and beat together.
4. Peel the bananas and place... - 87.438
Walnut And Chocolate Snowballs
Chocolate turns out with interesting flavor and texture when combined with nuts. Here is a video showing how to make a sweet and nutty dessert with white chocolate and hazelnuts as the key ingredients. A sure hit with kids! - 84.4251
Portuguese Style Walnut Cake
Nut cakes are known for their interesting texture and flavors. Check out this recipe to make a cool and flavorful Walnut Cake in Portuguese style with an enhanced exquisite Port Wine Icing. For wine afficionados this is a must! - 79.6244
Low-fat Pumpkin And Walnut Bread
Pumpkin, synonymous with Halloween or holidays can be healthy and good with walnuts. Watch the video showing how to make Pumpkin Bread in a low-fat version with walnuts that can be good for snack needs for people on diet or low fat and low cal foodies. Health... - 77.3123
Walnut Festival Cookies
Walnut Festival Cookies are filled with the goodness of walnuts and raisins. These have always been one of the family's favorite snacks around the holiday time. Baked and stocked to last, these cookies always were always cleaned out in 2 weeks!! A great... - 52.4923
Walnut Apricot Bars
Are you looking for a healthy and yummy snack. Look no further. The Walnut Apricot Bar is your answer to healthy food be it for children or adults.Packed with vitamins and fibre, this is surely to become everyone's favourite. Try it. - 52.3054
Holiday Nut Pie
Here I am, leaking out my family's Holiday Nut Pie recipe only for you. Better try it and let me know your views. No other ingredient will make Holiday Nut Pie taste so yummy than nut.A lip-smacking Dessert, this Holiday Nut Pie completes your spread. Note... - 51.6338
Maple Walnut Banana Squares
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Take the baking pan and grease it.
3) Take the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix them and keep aside.
4) Take a bowl and mix the butter or margarine and sugar. Beat them to make the... - 49.3971
Frosted Chocolate Nut Drops
Frosted Chocolate Nut Drops are simple to make cookies. They are often termed as old fashioned owing to the method of making them. The frosted chocolate nut drops cookies are always everybody's favorite. Kids just can't resist them. You will also enjoy them. - 49.3302
Caramelized Apple And Walnut Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 340 degree F or 160 degree C
2. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
3. In a non stick skillet, combine 75 grams of sugar and vanilla.
4. Place the pan on a medium flame for 5 to 8 minutes until the sugar has... - 49.3038
Date Walnut Pudding
Preheat an oven to 350°F (180°C).
Position a rack in the middle of the oven.
Generously butter a 2-2 1/2-qt (2-2.5-1) earthenware, porcelain or heatproof-glass baking dish.
In a bowl stir together the flour, baking powder and salt.
In another,... - 49.1304
Wonderful Walnut Tarts
Make piecrust mix as package label directs; divide into two balls; thinly roll out each one on lightly floured pastry cloth; cut out 9 four-inch circles, making 18 circles in all.
Snugly fit each circle into a 2 1/2-inch muffin cup; trim top edges even;... - 49.0263
Coffee Walnut Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Grease a round cake tin of 7-inches. Use non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper to line it.
3) Sift together the baking powder and flour.
4) In a bowl, put the butter and sugar... - 48.9656
Walnut Festival Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Blend together butter and sugar to make it light and creamy.
3. Add orange rind, egg and milk to the mixture and stir well.
4. Sieve flour, salt and soda and put it into the creamed mixture.
5. Add... - 48.9179
Jiffy California Walnut Bars
Try out these rich and filling Jiffy California Walnut Bars. If you are in a rush in the morning, with no time to cook up a good breakfast, then just grab a bar of these and you are set to be on your way for the day. A delicious mix of walnuts, oats, and... - 48.8778
Vegetable Walnut Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients or in a blender, process all ingredients until well combined.
3. In a well greased loaf pan, pack the mixture tightly.
4. Bake uncovered in... - 48.8774
Banana And Walnut Layer Cake
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Beat yolks with sugar and water till light and fluffy.
Sift flour with baking powder and add to yolk mixture alternately with milk.
Melt butter and add.
Beat egg whites till stiff and fold into mixture.
Spoon into a... - 48.8755
Pineapple Bran Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°.
2) Use a mixing bowl, to combine flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder and bran. Place it aside.
3) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add walnuts. Pulse on/off until coarsely... - 48.823
Black Walnut Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve together. Keep aside.
3. In an electric mixer, combine nuts and coconut and grind to a semi fine powder. Keep aside.
4. In a... - 48.7879
Cranberry Walnut Swirls
1. Combine cranberries, walnuts and orange rind and keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F before baking.
3. Lightly grease cookie sheets with butter
4. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat with an electric mixer... - 48.6828
Walnut Cream Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Butter 2 sandwich tins of 8-inches each. Use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line the bottoms.
3) In a bowl, put the eggs and sugar and beat well till the mixture is... - 48.5908
Banana And Walnut Frosted Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar and butter and beat well together till a light and fluffy mixture is formed. Beat in the eggs, a little at a time.
3) Fold the flour into the mixture and then add... - 48.4913
Chocolate Fruit Cake
Grease bottom and sides of a 10-inch tube pan and line with wax paper or aluminum foil; set aside.
Preheat oven to 275°F (135°C).
Melt chocolate; set aside.
In a large mixer bowl, cream shortening and sugar until fluffy.
Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well... - 48.478
Walnut Raisin Cookies
1) Prepare the walnuts by chopping into small pieces.
2) In a bowl, add butter and honey to cream.
3) Stir in milk and flavorings into the bowl.
4) Separately, sift together the dry ingredients. Combine this mixture to the wet.
5) Fold in dates... - 48.4736
Chocolate Walnut Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a 10 ½ inch x 15 ½ inch baking pan and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized sauce pan,... - 48.4603
Jubilee Jumbles perfect mixture of vanilla, walnuts and brown sugar. These cookies can made with different ingredient combinations like raisins, coconut, and chocolate chips. The best part of jubilee jumbles is the frosting. - 48.4182
Walnut Chocolate Cake
Yummy Walnut Chocolate Cake. I gifted this cake to a friend for her wedding anniversary and she hasn't stopped bugging me for the recipe ever since. Try this wonderful Walnut Chocolate Cake for yourself. - 48.3792
Pumpkin Walnut Pies
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour and salt and cut in shortening and butter using a pastry blender or 2 knives, until mixture resembles coarse meal.
2. Sprinkling with water mix until a soft dough forms and shape the dough into a ball.
3.... - 48.2016
Coffee And Walnut Layer Cake
Line and grease two 20 cm / 8 inch sandwich tins.
Whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl over a pan of boiling water until thick enough to leave a trail. (If using an electric beater, the hot water is unnecessary.)
Partially fold in the flour, then add the oil... - 48.168
Holiday Apple Walnut Cake
1) In a bowl, pour oil or butter and cream this by adding honey.
2) Stir in other wet ingredients into the bowl.
3) Now add the dry ingredients by sifting. Stir well to prepare a smooth mixture.
4) Gently stir in apples, nuts and raisins and... - 48.1524
Chocolate Walnut Roll
This Chocolate Walnut Roll tastes incredible ! Try this creamy fruity nutty cake roll bake for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Chocolate Walnut Roll are welcome. - 48.1467
Walnut Crumb Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a bowl, add the flour, sugar and spices. Mix well.
3) Now, cut in the margarine until the mixture has a coarse consistency.
4) Stir in the nuts.
5) Into the unbaked pie shell, turn half of this... - 48.1434
Chocolate Walnut Date Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter, creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg , vanilla, chocolate and milk to it, beating them well.
4) Add the... - 48.139
Grape Nuts Walnut Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Into the blender, add in milk, half and half or evaporated milk. Also add in the corn syrup, eggs, butter or margarine, brown sugar, flour, salt and vanilla extract.
3) Using the Stir blade, run the... - 48.1255
To make the pastry: Blend oil and water in bowl.
Add egg white, sugar and salt; mix well.
Stir in enough flour to form dough.
Knead several times on floured surface.
Place in greased bowl, turning to coat surface.
Let stand overnight.
To make the filling:... - 48.1121
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease two 9-inch cake tins with butter and dust it with flour.
3. Line the bottom of the tins with a piece of butter paper.
4. In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda,... - 48.0897
Banana Walnut Bran Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°.
2) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
3) In the work bowl, add walnuts. Pulse on/off to chop, coarsely.
4) In a medium mixing bowl, transfer the walnuts and place aside.
5) In the work bowl, add flour,... - 48.0808
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly grease baking sheet with fat or oil.
3. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat well add eggs, one at a time, after each addition.
5. In another bowl sift and measure flour... - 48.0776
1. To make the dough, take a small saucepan and scald milk with sugar, salt and shortenings over a moderate heat. Cool till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, with moderately hot water sprinkle yeast and blend properly till dissolved. Add the milk... - 48.0539
Date And Walnut Loaf
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) In a bowl, place the dates and sprinkle with soda.
3) Pour in boiling water and stand, until cools.
4) In another bowl, whip butter by adding sugar.
5) Add beaten eggs, salt and flavoring to the butter.
6)... - 48.0539
Festive Butter Wafers
Festive Butter Wafers are just perfect to be served on special occasions. Try this recipe and enjoy them in the festive season. These cookies have coconut, walnuts and raisins to make festive occasion a special occasion. - 47.9787
Frosted Walnut Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cream shortening with sugar and vanilla till fluffy.
Sift flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt together and fold into creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Beat egg whites till stiff and fold in.
Divide between three greased... - 47.96
Walnut Cream Roll
1) Use vegetable oil to grease the bottom and sides of a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan. Line with waxed paper.
2) Grease the waxed paper with vegetable oil.
3) Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of sugar over the pan.
4) In a bowl, add egg yolks and beat at... - 47.9147
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, place the flour.
3) Into the flour, rub the fat till the mixture looks like fresh breadcrumbs.
4) Mix in just enough cold water to bind.
5) In a plastic bag, put the... - 47.9017
Black Walnut Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl cream butter and shortening and gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy and sugar dissolves.
3. Add egg yolks, beating well.
4. Stir to combine buttermilk and soda until soda... - 47.9011
Just Amazing Coffee Cake
Break the eggs into a mixing bowl and add the sugar.
Whisk - an electric whisk is best - until the mixture is very thick, creamy and frothy (about 10 minutes).
Put the water and butter into a small saucepan and heat gently to melt the butter.
Pour this into... - 47.8806
Carrot Muffins With Walnut Cream Centers
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups, line with paper baking cups and keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together flour, 1/3 cup sugar and baking soda.
4. Stir in carrots and raisins; coat evenly.
5.... - 47.779
Butterscotch Walnut Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350F.
2) Lightly grease a 10-by-4-inch tube pan.
3) Over a large bowl sieve flour and baking powder together. Keep aside.
4) In a large bowl of electric mixer beat 1 cup butter and shortening at medium speed... - 47.6718
Coffee Walnut Cake
1. Take two 7-inch straight-sided layer cake pans, butter them and line the bottoms with buttered waxed paper.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 325 degree Fahrenheit.
3. In a bowl, put the margarine, sugar, eggs, chopped walnuts, and coffee... - 47.5981
Walnut And Blueberry Pie
1) Preheat oven at 140C.
1) In a bowl sift salt with flour.
2) Cut chilled margarine into flour and rub until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Add cold water and knead to form stiff dough.
4) Roll dough 2 cm thick, and spread on the... - 47.5591
Brown Sugar Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 47.5528
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, brown sugar and butter, creaming them together.
3) Add the vanilla with eggs one by one, beating them well after adding each.
4) Add... - 47.5177
Apple And Walnut Tea Bread
1. Take a loaf tin of dimensions 8.5"X4.5"X2.5" and line it with greased greaseproof paper
2. In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and beat well until well blended
3. Turn this into the prepared loaf tin, level its surface and bake... - 47.4873
Black Walnut Cookies
Beat eggs with fork until well blended.
Stir in oil, milk, and wheat germ.
Blend in sugar until mixture thickens.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt and stir into oil mixture.
Add vanilla extract and black-walnut meats and stir.
Drop by teaspoonfuls... - 47.4852
Date Walnut Pie
1. Prepare a 9-inch pastry shell in a pie dish.
2. Pre heat an oven to 325°F
3. On a fruit board, pit dates and sliver and chop walnuts. Dust with a little flour, in a bowl.
1. Use a medium sized work bowl.
2. Cream the butter and... - 47.4704
Pumpkin Spice Walnut White Bean Muffins
Starting with the Recipe for Black Bean Brownies, I have altered the Recipe to make these delicious Slow-low Carb Muffins that are completly Flour and Glutin Free. A Yummy Way to Start the day for anyone looking to lower thier Carb intake. - 47.4287
Sour Cream Walnut Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2. In a mixing bowl, sift and combine baking powder, salt, flour and soda.
3. In a container of food processor, blend the nuts by setting the speed to STIR.
4. Turn on and off the motor until the nuts... - 47.4235
Cinnamon Date And Walnut Muffins
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Spray six large, 3" muffin cups with no-stick spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder, orange peel and cinnamon.
Make a well in the center of the... - 47.3857
Date And Walnut Cake
Chop the dates, soak in 5 tablespoons of water and add the soda bi-carb. Allow to stand overnight or at least for 4 hours.
Sieve the flour and baking powder.
Cream the butter, and sugar very well until light and creamy.
Add the eggs one at a time and beat... - 47.3828
Cherry Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease a 13x9x2 inch baking pan with butter; keep aside.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour and ¾ cup sugar.
4. Add 1 cup butter and using a pastry blender, cut butter until... - 47.3813
Walnut Spice Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease two 8x11/2 inch layer cake pans with butter.
3. Chop raisins and walnuts coarsely.
4. Add baking soda and boiling water; stir to mix and keep aside.
5. Using a sieve, sift flour,... - 47.3469
Fruity Walnut Bars
Fruity Walnut Bars are the most irresistible snack. Here's the recipe for this wonderful treat, filled with the goodness of walnuts and prunes. Try them out and let me know how it turned out for you. - 47.3322
Blue Ribbon Date Walnut Loaf
1) Preheat oven.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine shortening, dates, and walnut.s.
3) Pour boiling water and stir until shortening melts and then add cold water.
4) Stir in sugar, vanilla, egg and blend well.
5) Take a greased 9- x 5- x... - 47.312
Sugar Coated Meltaways
In a small bowl, combine orange juice and peel; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Beat in water and vanilla.
Combine flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Stir in chocolate chips and -walnuts.
Roll into 1-in balls.
Place 1 in... - 47.3033
Low Fat Apple And Walnut Pie
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. Chop the nuts in a food processor very finely.
3. In a small bowl cream butter and sugar.
4. Whisk egg in the bowl. Add flour, lemon rind and cinnamon.
5. Add the nuts and mix well.
6. In a bowl peel apple... - 47.2946
Orange Chocolate Torte
Butter a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a blender, pulverize enough graham crackers to make 1 cup of fine crumbs.
Remove from blender; set aside.
Pulverize nuts into fine crumbs; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, beat... - 47.2903
Whisk the eggs and sugar until they are thick and leave a trail when lifted up.
Sieve in the flour and fold in with a metal spoon.
Add the corn oil and the finely chopped walnuts.
Divide the mixture between two 7 inch sandwich tins which have been greased and... - 47.2513
Coffee Praline Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, heat the milk with the granulated sugar, instant coffee and 3 tablespoons of the margarine or butter till the butter has melted.
3) In a greased 6-cups baking... - 47.2252
Coffee Walnut Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 9X1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pan and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, beat together butter or margarine and 1/2 of the sugar.
4) In a cup, mix together coffee, coffee liqueur... - 47.222
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith with the tip of a knife.
In a bowl, cream the butter to a smooth and light consistency with the sugar, salt, ginger, and vanilla pith, then work in the egg yolk.
Add the flour and walnuts and quickly knead to... - 47.095
Coffee Cream And Walnut Cupcakes
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Prepare a shelf in the middle of the oven.
2) Use a 12-hole bun tin to line with fairy cake cases.
3) In a large bowl, combine butter, sugar, flour and eggs with 4 teaspoons of coffee and a... - 47.0732
New England Maple Walnut Cake
This New England Maple Walnut Cake tastes incredible ! Try this delicious bake with crunchy nuts for your dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this New England Maple Walnut Cake are welcome ! - 47.0697
Walnut Crown Cake
1 For cake: Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Using a cylinder-shaped pastry brush, butter the inside of a 10-inch Gugelhupf mold or fluted cake pan. Coat with flour and tap out the excess.
3... - 47.0649