- » Baked Walnut
Baked Walnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked walnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked walnut recipes.
Candied Walnut-brie Pockets
These candied walnut and brie puffy pockets are just perfect to serve in your kids birthday party. Not only the kids, even the adults would also like these puffy pockets stuffed with smooth brie and candied walnuts. Watch the video and follow the tips shared... - 136.138
Walnut Chocolate Chip Brownies
How about a great walnut brownie with beans??? That’s right BEANS!! Prepared using red beans, These brownies can be quite gooey! These brownies are also prepared dairy-free, so watch the video and get prepared to bake brownies with a difference! - 135.236
Vegan Zucchini Walnut Bread
These holidays treat your vegan friends with this outstanding zucchini walnut bread. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a recipe for this awesome bread that you would surely like. The zucchini and walnuts imparts a wonderful texture and excellnt... - 132.151
Honey Walnut Pie
Traditional Moroccan honey walnut pie is a favorite with all. This recipe is very versatile, the walnuts here can be substituted with pecans, while the honey can be replaced with corn syrup. The video here displays the recipe in a simple manner, so just try... - 130.05
Fat Burning Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F.
2. Line a baking tray, with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, sift the flour, vanilla protein powder, baking powder and ground cinnamon together.
4. In another medium sized bowl, mix the cottage cheese,... - 129.175
Walnut And Rosemary Chicken
Fried chicken are good as always and even better with different flavors. Check out chef Steven Binks showing how to oven-fry chicken with walnut and rosemary flavor with a high feel of almond and other seasonings. Good as a snack or even for meal! - 124.511
1. In a food processor, grind the walnuts to powder. Transfer in to a large bowl.
2. In a mortar, put the mastic pebbles with 1 teaspoon granulated sugar and crush it with a pestle (if using mastic). Transfer it into the bowl with walnut... - 122.244
Walnut Coffee Cake
Coffe and walnut make a great combination and specially when the flavors are mixed into a cake. So, if you want to enjoy this flavorful delicacy, watch the video and learn from the chef how to make a walnut coffee cake. - 121.519
Cheesecake With Walnut Praline And Chocolate Ganache
Dessert lovers and cheese lovers cannot resist cheesecakes, let us add some difference to the regular cheesecake with walnut praline and chocolate ganache. This cheesecake definitely has a twist to it. Watch this video and see how the chef proceeds to make... - 121.287
Dates And Walnut Cake
Nothing is better than a delicious snack filled with nutrition and that is what this dates and walnut cake is all about. It doesn't get better than this as it is very easy to prepare; take a look for yourself. - 119.686
Kosher Cinnamon Walnut Babka
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For crumb topping, in a bowl, add flour, sugar, and a stick of margarine. Beat to incorporate ingredients. Set aside.
3. For walnut filling, in a mixing bowl combine ground walnut, brown sugar,... - 119.197
Tasty Hungarian Walnut Tort
What could be a more sensual sweet treat than the very thought of digging into a three-layer torte, filled and frosted with mocha whipped cream and topped with walnuts and bread crumbs. Greg Patent shows how you can throw up a delectable dessert together a la... - 118.977
Honey, Fig And Walnut Tart
Today I'll be making a fig, walnut and honey tart. These are actually some of the first figs of the year I've had and I wanted to do something simple but delicious with them. The tart is super easy to make - you can put it together in mere minutes. The final... - 116.898
Fresh Apple Cake With Cinnamon, Walnut Streusel
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
2. Prepare a large bundt pan by greasing it with olive oil or butter.
2. In a large bowl mix the apples, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder and keep in aside.
3. In another bowl mix the flour with... - 116.295
Cranberry Walnut Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line 2 muffin pans with muffin papers. Keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, pour in the soured milk, rolled oats and stir to combine. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
4. In another bowl, add in the... - 115.903
Vegan Fruited Pumpkin Bread With Walnut And Cranberry
For all the vegans here is a video with a nice pumpkin flax cranberry walnut bread recipe, just perfect for a snack or a side dish. This recipe is simple like any other bread recipe and needs a little work but the end product is a soft and delicious bread! - 115.611
Walnut Pineapple Carrot Cake
When it is a special occasion and you want to serve some excellent dessert - then you must be watching this recipe video. As per the video, the combination of pineapple and carrot works like a magic to entertain your taste buds, and when it is combined with... - 115.433
Organic Double Chocolate Walnut Cookies
Baking up for festival or any personal occasion - here is a super healthy recipe for chocolate cookies which has double chocolate and crunchy walnuts. Once baked, these are surely going to steal the show. Follow the chef and recreate by yourself. It's easy... - 114.466
Walnut-vanilla Crescent Cookies
Christmas treats for you? Here is the video recipe for vanilla crescent cookies, baked specially during Christmas time. A rich walnut flavor and a nice crunchy cookie is what you can finally expect. - 114.187
Walnut Biscuit With Blue Cheese
Biscuits usually remind you of tea time! But these biscuits are elegant appetizers that pair beautifully with a glass of wine! Pastry chef Tom shows in the video how to get this beautiful dish going! - 114.072
Baklava With Walnuts
This baklava with walnuts has ruled the gulf for ages and now it has become world famous due to its amazing crisp and crunchy texture and mouth watering sweetness. Watch the video for detailed recipe. - 111.884
Baked Goat Cheese Salad And Walnut Honey Sauced Brownie
In this RV Cooking Show episode of the Food, Fun & Friends at Flying Flags series we'll visit with two Santa Ynez Valley 'oil barons' and make two elegant dishes with the fruits of their labor. RVing and camping just doesn't get any more local or luscious... - 111.331
Banana And Walnut Bread
Pleasing kids with tasty and nutritious food using bananas is just so easy with this recipe. Check out Tamra Davis making low fat bread with bananas and nuts with her kids on a farm vacation. Fun for the kids and fulfilling for the parents! - 111.246
Pork Sausage And Walnut Dressing
Surprise your guests this Thanksgiving or any time of the year with this Pork Sausage and Walnut Dressing. It is a great side dish for a feast. It is also a hearty main dish on its own. Watch the video for ingredients and directions. - 111.24
Carrot And Walnut Muffin
Perfect Easter morning breakfast. A fine video to prepare carrot and walnut muffins. This is a very chewy and moist variety of carrot muffing infused with crunchy walnut to add that special taste. A delicious muffin to prepare for Easter and make everyone... - 111.051
Banana Walnut Muffin
Old is always exciting....at least with food. Watch this amusing video to prepare old fashioned banana muffin with walnuts. These banana muffins are kids' favorite al all times. This basic banana muffin is made extraordinary with the special touch from... - 110.041
Walnut Biscuits With Marshmallow Dip
Got a sweet tooth? Here's a recipe that you will fall in love with. Try these yummy Walnut Biscuits with Marshmallow Dip recipe in your kitchen today. The dish makes for an excellent dessert and is also perfect to be served as a tasty snack for those evening... - 109.525
Chocolate Chip And Walnut Muffin
Craving for some real goodie muffins??? Try this video to prepare chocolate chip muffins. The special ingredient in this muffin is the presence of walnut in every bite. A sweetened, extremely yummy muffin. - 109.209
Tasty Walnut Twists
Bring a little flair to your dessert table with this nutty recipe. Greg Patent shares a simple walnut-based dessert recipe that are simply tempting and worth bingeing. What's more, this dessert recipe is a great way to get the maximum goodness of walnuts... - 109
Walnut Crusted Salmon
Fancy enough for guests, easy enough for a regular old Tuesday night. A salmon fillet oven-poached in lime juice with a crunchy walnut-brown sugar crust. - 108.002
Apricot Walnut Thumbprint Cookies
These easy-to-make, gluten free cookies have a double dose of heart-healthy walnuts. Apricot Walnut Thumbprint Cookies have both finely ground walnuts in the cookie dough as well as a sprinkling of chopped walnuts on top. The apricot jam is sure to brighten... - 106.211
Once A Week Kitchen - Coffee & Walnut Cake
This classic coffee walnut cake is topped with an delicious, coffee-infused butter cream icing. The moistness of the buttery cake and subtlety of the walnuts combine with the real coffee flavor to make a truly lovely piece of cake, perfect with a nice cup of... - 105.762
Thinking what to make for Easter? Here, the chef is making a very delicious Easter dessert " Baklava". It is not only tasty but quite simple to make. Watch this video and learn how to make this dessert at home. - 104.878
French Apple Walnut Scones
Autumn is the perfect time to enjoy apple recipes. French Apple Walnut Scones is a wonderful pastry recipe that is great in the morning or as an after dinner snack. Made with fresh apples and chopped walnuts, its sweet flavor is irresistible. - 103.735
Baked Puff Pastry With Walnut Filling
People with sweet tooth can never stop looking and eating desserts. Are you one such person? Here is a quick video that can help you make quick dessert with puff pastry. This is good when you have surprise guests coming or even if you plan ahead of time.... - 103.629
Carrot And Walnut Cake
In this video, chef is making a scrumptious Carrot and Walnut Cake using freshly grated carrot flavored with powdered cinnamon. Although the recipe is in Filipino, it would be difficult to replicate the recipe without ingredient quantities and baking time. - 103.511
Apple And Walnut Cake
Holiday desserts mark the occasion with sheer fun and frolic and bring in a good feeling. Here is a recipe to make Apple and Walnuts cake in simple and easy steps that is lovable by one and all. Versatile to be made on casual occasions too! - 102.645
Simple And Quick Caramel-walnut Monkey Bread
Looking for an ideal coffee-time snack? Try making this delish monkey or pull-apart bread. Studded with walnut and topped with caramel, this lip-smacking good bread is simple to make. Betty shares her own healthy, tasty version of this classic bread that can... - 102.091
Homemade Protein Bars With Walnuts
Healthy snack ideas are always welcome. See this video that shows how to make homemade protein bars within no time. The video updates about the health benefits of the ingredients and great way to pamper your loved ones with these delightful treats. Take a... - 98.5668
Baklava Rolls - لفائف البقلاوه
Take a look at this crispy, crunchy, sugary, flaky, nutty and what not baklava roll recipe and if you are the one with that sweetest tooth, this dish is for you. Watch the video for details. After all shape does matter, as mere rolling up this traditional... - 98.1074
Sweet Potato Pie With Walnut And Oats
Make an ordinary pie special ! This video shows you how to make a wonderful recipe of ordinary pie loaded with the goodness of sweet potato. Rich and creamy, this pie is soft at the core and crunchy with the combination of walnuts. With a crispy crust made... - 95.7687
Baklava Rolls - Ramadan
To all those people who are craving for something sweet should definitely try this out. Baklava and coffee is a good combination. A variety of fillings are used but the chef has used nuts and dry fruits. Watch the video for the recipe of this amazing dess - 93.2607
Walnut And Chocolate Snowballs
Chocolate turns out with interesting flavor and texture when combined with nuts. Here is a video showing how to make a sweet and nutty dessert with white chocolate and hazelnuts as the key ingredients. A sure hit with kids! - 92.5266
Mediterranean Chocolate Walnut Baklava
Are you looking for a simple Baklava recipe? Here is a fantastic video where the chef displays the recipe for chocolate walnut baklava in a easy manner. See this video to make this classic recipe that is easy to make and is guaranteed to please. Enjoy the... - 92.2293
Moroccan Orange Walnut Cake
It is true that the Moroccans add orange and walnuts to most of their recipes. Alia's Orange Walnut Cake is so typical and speaks loudly of its Moroccan roots. So succulent and delicious. I'll be glad if someone makes this as a birthday cake for me. Enjoy! - 91.5555
Toasted And Candied Walnuts
Toasted and candied walnuts are an ingredient that makes a fabulous addition to salads and other dishes. If you like to eat them as it is they are good even then. Want the recipe to make the toasted walnuts, here the video. Watch the video and enjoy walnuts. - 91.4376
Walnut Upside Down Cake With Apple Topping
Got a sweet tooth? Here's a totally sinful dessert recipe that you should not miss. Watch this video to learn a detailed method of how you an prepare this luscious Walnut Upside Down Cake with Apple Topping. - 91.2688
Banana And Walnut Bread
1. Lightly grease a 2lb loaf tin with a touch of butter and place in a paper loaf tin liner or line the tin neatly with greaseproof paper.
2. Chop the walnuts.
3. Into a small jug break the eggs and beat together.
4. Peel the bananas and place... - 87.5344
Yummy Homemade Waffles
Have you tried making Waffles at home? Its time you did. Don't deprive yourself of this delicious snack. Watch the video now and treat your family to these tasty waffles today. - 86.7834
Portuguese Style Walnut Cake
Nut cakes are known for their interesting texture and flavors. Check out this recipe to make a cool and flavorful Walnut Cake in Portuguese style with an enhanced exquisite Port Wine Icing. For wine afficionados this is a must! - 85.9895
Low-fat Pumpkin And Walnut Bread
Pumpkin, synonymous with Halloween or holidays can be healthy and good with walnuts. Watch the video showing how to make Pumpkin Bread in a low-fat version with walnuts that can be good for snack needs for people on diet or low fat and low cal foodies. Health... - 77.2632
Walnut And Strawberry Cheesecake
This is a great treat for all those who are fond of cheesecakes. The video here displays this cake recipe especially with a twist of strawberries. This video shows how to make large quantity of the cheesecake for a huge crowd and would surely turn out to be... - 71.6017
Holiday Nut Pie
Here I am, leaking out my family's Holiday Nut Pie recipe only for you. Better try it and let me know your views. No other ingredient will make Holiday Nut Pie taste so yummy than nut.A lip-smacking Dessert, this Holiday Nut Pie completes your spread. Note... - 52.9157
Waldorf Astoria Devil's Food Cake
1) Preheat oven at 315Â° oven.
2) In a bowl cream butter and sugar together.
3) Melt chocolate and mix to the beaten eggs.
4) Stir in dry ingredients alternately with milk.
5) Add vanilla and nuts.
6) Bake for 45 mins to 1 hr in 10 x... - 52.8522
Walnut Festival Cookies
Walnut Festival Cookies are filled with the goodness of walnuts and raisins. These have always been one of the family's favorite snacks around the holiday time. Baked and stocked to last, these cookies always were always cleaned out in 2 weeks!! A great... - 52.6408
Walnut Apricot Bars
Are you looking for a healthy and yummy snack. Look no further. The Walnut Apricot Bar is your answer to healthy food be it for children or adults.Packed with vitamins and fibre, this is surely to become everyone's favourite. Try it. - 52.21
Frosted Chocolate Nut Drops
Frosted Chocolate Nut Drops are simple to make cookies. They are often termed as old fashioned owing to the method of making them. The frosted chocolate nut drops cookies are always everybody's favorite. Kids just can't resist them. You will also enjoy them. - 51.5296
Chocolate Fruit Cake
Grease bottom and sides of a 10-inch tube pan and line with wax paper or aluminum foil; set aside.
Preheat oven to 275°F (135°C).
Melt chocolate; set aside.
In a large mixer bowl, cream shortening and sugar until fluffy.
Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well... - 50.6609
Cranberry Walnut Swirls
1. Combine cranberries, walnuts and orange rind and keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F before baking.
3. Lightly grease cookie sheets with butter
4. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat with an electric mixer... - 50.6227
Holiday Apple Walnut Cake
1) In a bowl, pour oil or butter and cream this by adding honey.
2) Stir in other wet ingredients into the bowl.
3) Now add the dry ingredients by sifting. Stir well to prepare a smooth mixture.
4) Gently stir in apples, nuts and raisins and... - 50.5261
Walnut Raisin Cookies
1) Prepare the walnuts by chopping into small pieces.
2) In a bowl, add butter and honey to cream.
3) Stir in milk and flavorings into the bowl.
4) Separately, sift together the dry ingredients. Combine this mixture to the wet.
5) Fold in dates... - 50.3736
To make the pastry: Blend oil and water in bowl.
Add egg white, sugar and salt; mix well.
Stir in enough flour to form dough.
Knead several times on floured surface.
Place in greased bowl, turning to coat surface.
Let stand overnight.
To make the filling:... - 50.3736
Jiffy California Walnut Bars
Try out these rich and filling Jiffy California Walnut Bars. If you are in a rush in the morning, with no time to cook up a good breakfast, then just grab a bar of these and you are set to be on your way for the day. A delicious mix of walnuts, oats, and... - 50.1815
Jubilee Jumbles perfect mixture of vanilla, walnuts and brown sugar. These cookies can made with different ingredient combinations like raisins, coconut, and chocolate chips. The best part of jubilee jumbles is the frosting. - 49.9905
Carrot Muffins With Walnut Cream Centers
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups, line with paper baking cups and keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together flour, 1/3 cup sugar and baking soda.
4. Stir in carrots and raisins; coat evenly.
5.... - 49.9419
Walnut And Blueberry Pie
1) Preheat oven at 140C.
1) In a bowl sift salt with flour.
2) Cut chilled margarine into flour and rub until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Add cold water and knead to form stiff dough.
4) Roll dough 2 cm thick, and spread on the... - 49.8872
Chocolate Walnut Roll
This Chocolate Walnut Roll tastes incredible ! Try this creamy fruity nutty cake roll bake for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Chocolate Walnut Roll are welcome. - 49.8103
Caramelized Apple And Walnut Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 340 degree F or 160 degree C
2. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
3. In a non stick skillet, combine 75 grams of sugar and vanilla.
4. Place the pan on a medium flame for 5 to 8 minutes until the sugar has... - 49.7413
Brown Sugar Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 49.7149
Whisk the eggs and sugar until they are thick and leave a trail when lifted up.
Sieve in the flour and fold in with a metal spoon.
Add the corn oil and the finely chopped walnuts.
Divide the mixture between two 7 inch sandwich tins which have been greased and... - 49.6453
Walnut Festival Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Blend together butter and sugar to make it light and creamy.
3. Add orange rind, egg and milk to the mixture and stir well.
4. Sieve flour, salt and soda and put it into the creamed mixture.
5. Add... - 49.5847
Wonderful Walnut Tarts
Make piecrust mix as package label directs; divide into two balls; thinly roll out each one on lightly floured pastry cloth; cut out 9 four-inch circles, making 18 circles in all.
Snugly fit each circle into a 2 1/2-inch muffin cup; trim top edges even;... - 49.5494
Cherry Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease a 13x9x2 inch baking pan with butter; keep aside.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour and ¾ cup sugar.
4. Add 1 cup butter and using a pastry blender, cut butter until... - 49.5459
Festive Butter Wafers
Festive Butter Wafers are just perfect to be served on special occasions. Try this recipe and enjoy them in the festive season. These cookies have coconut, walnuts and raisins to make festive occasion a special occasion. - 49.4831
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease two 9-inch cake tins with butter and dust it with flour.
3. Line the bottom of the tins with a piece of butter paper.
4. In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda,... - 49.4324
Coffee Walnut Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 9X1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pan and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, beat together butter or margarine and 1/2 of the sugar.
4) In a cup, mix together coffee, coffee liqueur... - 49.3724
Coffee Walnut Cake
1. Take two 7-inch straight-sided layer cake pans, butter them and line the bottoms with buttered waxed paper.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 325 degree Fahrenheit.
3. In a bowl, put the margarine, sugar, eggs, chopped walnuts, and coffee... - 49.3283
Walnut Spice Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease two 8x11/2 inch layer cake pans with butter.
3. Chop raisins and walnuts coarsely.
4. Add baking soda and boiling water; stir to mix and keep aside.
5. Using a sieve, sift flour,... - 49.3258
Black Walnut Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve together. Keep aside.
3. In an electric mixer, combine nuts and coconut and grind to a semi fine powder. Keep aside.
4. In a... - 49.3212
Walnut Crown Cake
1 For cake: Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Using a cylinder-shaped pastry brush, butter the inside of a 10-inch Gugelhupf mold or fluted cake pan. Coat with flour and tap out the excess.
3... - 49.3082
Rich Walnut Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Grease and flour a 9 1/2-inch square pan.
3) Take a large bowl and combine flour, sugar, baking powder, milk, shortening and vanilla in it. Blend with a mixer.
4) Beat for about 2 minutes and then add eggs.... - 49.2539
Fruity Walnut Bars
Fruity Walnut Bars are the most irresistible snack. Here's the recipe for this wonderful treat, filled with the goodness of walnuts and prunes. Try them out and let me know how it turned out for you. - 49.2381
Apple Walnut Bread
1. In a large bowl sift flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon, and add diced apple and walnuts. Mix all the ingredients well.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, shortening and the milk and mix well.
3. Add the egg mixture into the dry... - 49.1433
Coffee And Walnut Layer Cake
Line and grease two 20 cm / 8 inch sandwich tins.
Whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl over a pan of boiling water until thick enough to leave a trail. (If using an electric beater, the hot water is unnecessary.)
Partially fold in the flour, then add the oil... - 49.0772
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Liberally grease and flour a 6x3 inches round mould.
3) In a saucepan place the apricot preserves and heat until very warm.
4) Mix in apricot brandy.
5) Strain the apricot mixture, set... - 49.0751
Banana Walnut Bran Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°.
2) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
3) In the work bowl, add walnuts. Pulse on/off to chop, coarsely.
4) In a medium mixing bowl, transfer the walnuts and place aside.
5) In the work bowl, add flour,... - 49.0139
Candy Filled Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take 1/4 cup lukewarm and dissolve yeast in it.
3) Lightly grease a baking dish.
4) Take a bowl and combine in it sugar, butter, salt, milk powder, 3/4 cup water, 2 cups flour, yeast mixture and egg.
5)... - 48.9739
Walnut Chocolate Cake
Yummy Walnut Chocolate Cake. I gifted this cake to a friend for her wedding anniversary and she hasn't stopped bugging me for the recipe ever since. Try this wonderful Walnut Chocolate Cake for yourself. - 48.9384
Date Walnut Pudding
Preheat an oven to 350°F (180°C).
Position a rack in the middle of the oven.
Generously butter a 2-2 1/2-qt (2-2.5-1) earthenware, porcelain or heatproof-glass baking dish.
In a bowl stir together the flour, baking powder and salt.
In another,... - 48.7336
Low Fat Apple And Walnut Pie
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. Chop the nuts in a food processor very finely.
3. In a small bowl cream butter and sugar.
4. Whisk egg in the bowl. Add flour, lemon rind and cinnamon.
5. Add the nuts and mix well.
6. In a bowl peel apple... - 48.7112
Coffee Walnut Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Grease a round cake tin of 7-inches. Use non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper to line it.
3) Sift together the baking powder and flour.
4) In a bowl, put the butter and sugar... - 48.6797
1) In a saucepan, gently saute onion in oil, until lightly browned.
2) Stir in the flour, tomato juice, garlic, yeast extract and salt. Allow to boil until the mixture is thickened, then turn off the heat.
3) Stir in the bread, nuts, wheatgerm, dried... - 48.661
Chocolate Walnut Date Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter, creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg , vanilla, chocolate and milk to it, beating them well.
4) Add the... - 48.6348
Just Amazing Coffee Cake
Break the eggs into a mixing bowl and add the sugar.
Whisk - an electric whisk is best - until the mixture is very thick, creamy and frothy (about 10 minutes).
Put the water and butter into a small saucepan and heat gently to melt the butter.
Pour this into... - 48.6247
New England Maple Walnut Cake
This New England Maple Walnut Cake tastes incredible ! Try this delicious bake with crunchy nuts for your dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this New England Maple Walnut Cake are welcome ! - 48.607
Black Walnut Refrigerator Cookies
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl add all ingredients except walnuts.
3) Beat at low speed for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Stir in the walnuts.
5) Divide the dough in half and shape each half into 12x2-inch rolls.
6) Wrap each roll in plastic... - 48.6053
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Sieve flour with baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Using a fork, stir in the mixture to form crumbs.
3. Add applesauce and mix well.
4. In a different bowl, mix egg with vanilla and brown... - 48.5793