- » Baked Vegetarian Curry
Baked Vegetarian Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked vegetarian curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked vegetarian curry recipes.
Homemade Potato Curry Focaccia
A wonderful, quick weeknight dinner alternative, this flavorful potato dish is satisfying to the hilt. Layers of potato topped with onion and focaccia is something that you can't miss. This video tells you how to whomp up this delicacy. It might take you some... - 113.97
Spicy Vegetable Curry
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) In a large saucepan, heat the oil or melt the ghee.
4) Fry the onions in it for 5 minutes until tender.
5) Add spices and garlic and stir the ingredients on a low flame... - 48.3206
Cumin Curry Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large skillet, saute the onion in the oil over a medium heat for about 10 minutes until they begin to brown.
3) Stir in the millet and cook for another about 10 minutes until the onions are... - 47.7431
Curried Lima Beans
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a pan boil salted water and cook beans until tender.
3. Drain out beans and transfer into a greased 1 1/2 quarts casserole.
4. In a saucepan add 1/4 cup butter. Melt the butter and saute onions until... - 47.7339
Salmon Artichoke Hash
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Spread the potatoes on the sheet and coat with no-stick spray.
Bake for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Warm 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium... - 47.0645
Riad's Baba Ghanouj
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) With a fork, pierce the eggplants in several places.
3) Wrap them separately in aluminum foil.
4) On a baking sheet, place the wrapped eggplants and bake until soft, for about 45 minutes.
5) Unwrap the... - 47.0204
I have only one word to describe this Curried Asparagus recipe: Superlicious! - 45.637
Curry Creamed Asparagus
Lay asparagus slices and spears in a large shallow pan; pour over them enough boiling salted water to cover.
Cook over high heat until water resumes boiling, reduce heat, and simmer until tender-crisp, about 8 minutes.
Add to melted butter in a... - 45.4996
Baked Palak Paneer
My friend gave me this Baked Palak Paneer Recipe. This is a simple and easy vegetable recipe. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu. Baked Palak Paneer goes well with pulao, but it can also be eaten with paratha or poori. It is a good... - 45.4724
Sweet Potato Orange Cups
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Slice of orange tops.
3. Reserve ¼ tsp peel prepared by grating orange tops.
4. Using a knife or grapefruit spoon, scoop out orange sections and keep aside for later use.
7. Using a sharp knife, make zigzag... - 45.3524
Curried Tomatoes made using this recipe is a great option! The combination of the flavors of the tomatoes, blend perfectly with the dried basil and curry powder. Prepare this and let me know how it worked for you. - 44.6102
Curry Puffs With Vegetable Pastry
Put all the prepared vegetables in a bowl, cover with water and set aside.
Meanwhile, mix the tomato puree, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, chilli powder, ground coriander, garam masala and salt in a small bowl.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the... - 44.4129
Sour Cream Shrimp Curry
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a bowl, mix tomato paste, cottage cheese, yogurt, water, basil, oregano, onion powder and garlic salt.
3.Take a greased 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish and spread a layer of rice topped with sliced... - 44.0036
Tuna Mac Casserole
Cook macaroni, celery, carrot, and onion in a large amount of boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or till pasta is tender; drain.
Stir in soup, milk, and salt, if desired.
Fold in tuna and peas.
Place in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in a 375° oven for... - 43.3633
Pickled Beans In Curry
Have you still not got your favorite Pickled Beans In Curry right? Forget about the mess it created the last time you tried it. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Pickled Beans In Curry. It's sure to come out incredibly delicious and be amazed with the... - 42.9018
1. Place the saffron in a heatproof jug and pour on the boiling water. Leave to infuse until the saffron mixture is lukewarm.
2. Place the flour, salt, yeast and olive oil in a food processor. Turn on and gradually add the saffron and its liquid until the... - 42.0322
Les Courgettes Florentine
1. Peel the squash and halve lengthwise. Scoop out the centers. Cook the vegetable in a little salted water until barely tender.
2. Meanwhile, cook the spinach until barely tender. Drain and chop coarsely.
3. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
4. In a... - 41.376
Place all ingredients in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 200° for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place mixture in blender container.
Cover; blend till well ground.
Package in 1/4-cup portions. - 40.1477
Winter Squash Curry
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Grind coconut and mustard in food processor.
Add yogurt; mix well.
Fry lentils and curry powder in oil in skillet until lentils are crisp; drain.
Stir in coconut mixture.
Arrange squash in baking pan.
Spoon coconut mixture over... - 40.0232
Wild Duck With Apple Raisin Stuffing
Clean ducks thoroughly.
Combine other ingredients in bowl and mix.
Fill cavity of ducks and close opening with skewers or string.
Place in roasting pan (breast side up) and roast for 15 minutes uncovered at 450°, reduce heat to 325°.
Cover ducks and bake at... - 39.996
1. Sprinkle eggplant with salt. Stand for 15-20 minutes. Rinse under cold, running water and pat dry with absorbent paper.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan and cook eggplant (a) until just tender. Set aside.
3. Heat remaining oil in a large... - 38.8398
Vankaya Pachi Pulusu
This Vankaya Pachi pulusu is a popular dish in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Here is an authentic Indian dish for all you eggplant lovers. It is something that you would love. Enjoy the difference. - 38.0474
Scalloped Summer Squash With Cheese
1. Heat the butter, add the onion, garlic and green pepper and saute until tender and lightly browned. Add the tomatoes, salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, while preparing the squash.
2. Peel the squash if the skin is not tender, and cut into... - 37.9894
Saute the mushroom caps in butter for about 5 minutes, until they just absorb the butter and get slightly brown. Set them aside in a small bowl.
Add more butter to the pan and saute the onion and curry powder until the onion is almost transparent. Add one... - 36.9896
Slice the onions very thinly, and scrape and slice the carrots into thin ovals.
Saute in hot oil until just tender.
Place mixture in a greased oven dish and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
Season with curry powder salt and pepper, and a layer of chutney.
Cover... - 35.4371
Smoky Baked Beans
In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 15 to 20 minutes, or until onion is tender and flavors are blended, stirring once. - 35.4362
Vegetable Curry With Coconut
1. Heat the oil over a moderate heat in a large pan. Gently cook the cumin and coriander seeds for 4-5 minutes until the seeds are turning brown. Add the onion, garlic, garam masala and chilli powder, and continue cooking gently for a further 5 minutes.
2.... - 33.7556
Looking for an amazing dip to go with your vegetable rolls and curries - try out this delicious Carrot Honey. Blended with lemon juice and flavored with a dash of lemon rind - you are surely gonna love this recipe for Carrot Honey. - 31.1134
Corn And Vegetable Ring With Coconut Curry By Tarla Dalal
Corn and vegetable ring with coconut curry is an elaborate dish fit for a party. It involves making the corn and vegetable ring with mixed veggies, rice and corn; preparing the coconut curry; and then assembling both neatly to ensure an alluring visual... - 0
Baked Rice With Green Curry By Tarla Dalal
Subtly-spiced rice interspersed with a coriander and mint flavored curry carrying cubes of paneer – surely, the baked rice with green curry will prove to be a fantastic treat for your taste buds! An aesthetic sprinkling of green peas and potato slices... - 0