- » Baked Vegetarian Appetizer
Baked Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked vegetarian appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked vegetarian appetizer recipes.
Mexican Asparagus And Zucchini Enchiladas
Make tasty Mexican Meal in minutes with this simple asparagus and zucchini enchilada recipe. This video features the step by step procedure of making perfect and delicious enchilada. Try this vegetarian enchilada creation that is rich, satisfying and budget... - 141.224
How To Make Stuffed Mushrooms
Are you deciding on - what to serve to your veggie friends for dinner? This special recipe of stuffed mushrooms can be a nice treat for them. It is quite easy to prepare and the process is also not too elaborate. Watch the video and learn the easy process. - 139.104
Wild Rice Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Stuffed mushrooms make a great appetizer any time of year. The Wild Rice Stuffed Mushroom Caps present a nice blend of the flavor of
the wild rice (actually not a rice at all) and the chewiness of the short grain brown rice along with the crunch of the... - 137.902
Baked Vegetable Cutlet
In a mood of making cutlets, then you should surely check this out. The Chef shows how to make these tasty cutlets which are baked and not fried. They are easy to prepare and a mouth watering appetizer. You can serve the cutlets with chutney or ketchup. - 133.408
Garlic Bread With A Twist
If you want to try something special and flavorful, try this garlic bread with a twist. Easy to make yet delicious, this bread is just not to be missed. - 133.166
How To Make Thai Pizza Appetizers
Are you tired of pigs-in-a-blanket and looking for something different to spice up your appetizer tray? Lauren Chattman from Pillsbury shows us how to make Thai pizza appetizers that have a sweet and spicy kick. - 132.693
Vegetarian Vegetable Tart
Impress your vegetarian friends with a savory tart that is not only delicious but also beautiful: the vegetable tart! - 131.559
Crispy Baked Tofu
For a cold winter night, there is nothing more comforting than a plate of baked tofu. See this excellent video that shares a recipe for this delicious quick and easy preparation with a few simple ingredients. Balsamic vinegar infuses the tofu with spicy... - 130.769
Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 350°.
Toast pine nuts in small skillet over medium heat until just golden, about 5 to 7 minutes. Watch very closely as pine nuts burn quickly. Set aside.
While pine nuts are toasting, clean mushrooms with a damp cloth. Remove stems, mince... - 129.166
Delicious Vegan Stuffed Peppers
This is the perfect appetizer, especially if you have a bunch of vegan friends coming over. I also think that this could be a great midnight snack. In this video, the chef shows us how to make it. And it is pretty nutritious too. Enjoy! - 128.692
Chilli Paneer Pinwheels
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the Chilli paneer: In bowl, add and combine the paneer, red onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, coriander leaves, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, chilli sauce and salt. Mix well and set... - 126.529
Roasted Tomato Tart
This vegetarian tart is great! Serve it with a side salad and you have a wonderful meal. You can also serve it as an appetizer. People will love it! - 119.819
Potato Skins Stuffed With Baked Beans
If you want to cook a popular restaurant dish at home, try Potato skins stuffed with baked beans. This dish requires minimum effort yet turns out to be simply divine. The filling combined with baked potatoes makes for an appetizing combination. - 119.515
Edamame Hummus On Crostini
Here is a terrific crostini recipe that uses sprouted whole grain bread and edamame hummus. Watch this video that shows this nutritious recipe that is highly recommended. The appetizers are absolutely appealing and would definitely be a crowd pleaser. Check... - 117.834
Southern Style Baked Okra And Cherry Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In the bottom of a cast iron skillet or 8-9” baking dish drizzle a little of the olive oil.
3. Add okra, tomatoes, garlic and dill.
4. Season with salt, freshly ground black pepper and crushed red chili... - 117.385
Yummy Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls
Here are some yummy Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls. They make the perfect appetizers to serve in a cocktail party. The Chef in the video shows you how to make it. Enjoy! - 117.086
Herbed Garlic Bread
Garlic breads are the most easy appetizer or snack items to be served to any guest. Here, the video is showing to make a flavored garlic bread with different kinds of herbs. Check out the recipe right away. - 117.037
Healthy Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper
Who can refuse stuffed peppers on a plate? Brown rice and tofu stuffed bell peppers not only makes for a very pretty plate of food but they are delicious and of course, any time you can get your proteins, vegetable, and starch in one neat package, you have to... - 114.632
Homemade Potato Curry Focaccia
A wonderful, quick weeknight dinner alternative, this flavorful potato dish is satisfying to the hilt. Layers of potato topped with onion and focaccia is something that you can't miss. This video tells you how to whomp up this delicacy. It might take you some... - 113.97
Gorgonzola Stuffed Mushrooms
Appetizers have gone on to become frequent affairs besides being party needs. Chef Aarsi shows how to cook Gorgonzola stuffed mushrooms with Creamini Mushrooms in simple and easy steps. Great to go with drinks! - 112.353
Mini Potato And Green Pea Pies
These mini potato and green pea pies are quite exotic and rustic in its flavor, presentation and cooking style. Originally from the middle east, it is quite typical due to its soft pastry and aromatic filling. Watch the video and give it try you will like it... - 109.482
Fava Bean With Arugula Crostini
All those who follow organic diet should try this. This is a Spring time recipe as fava beans are easily available in spring. It's quite healthy as it's organic and vegetarian too. The video makes the recipe easy to make. - 108.635
Pumpkin Dip With Cinnamon Chips
Sweet pumpkin dip with cinnamon tortilla chips is a great appetizer. Take a look at this impressive video that shares an excellent that is absolutely simple and easy to make. If you have some leftover piece of pumpkin, then surely try is the dish. Do watch... - 108.407
Mediterranean Spinach Pie
Spinach pies are found in almost every country along the Mediterranean but in various forms and names. This is just one of the versions of spinach pie that is very popular and can be served as a main dish or appetizer. This wonderful video for Mediterranean... - 108.357
Stuffed Asiago And Basil Mushrooms
Parties are incomplete without appetizers and here is a mushroom appetizer recipe. Check out David Hu showing how to make Stuffed Asiago and Basil Mushrooms with different cheeses and seasonings. Great to go with drinks! - 108.3
Crispy Onion Rings
Are you really missing the plate of crispy and crunchy onion rings served in your favorite restaurant? Don't bother, as you can prepare the same at your home once you go through this video. Arrange your favorite dip to serve on side with the onion rings. - 108.094
Amy's Ranch Potatoes
For all the potato lovers, here is a great recipe by Chef Amy that you can easily replicate at home. Anytime Ranch Potatoes are really convenient as they can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days. Watch the video now. - 106.895
Would you like to surprise your friends with a quick and easy flavorful recipe? Here is a fantastic video that is just perfect for you. The chef here makes appetizers using hummus that are great for parties, get-togethers or any other occasion. The appetizers... - 106.133
Crispy Frozen French Fries
Do you know the magic to convert the soft and tender frozen French fries to crispy, crunchy ones? If not, then watch this recipe video to learn the tricks. Once you know this, your French fries are going to be crispy forever. - 105.9
Vegetarian Potato Kibbeh
1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, bulgur, 2 tablespoon flour, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and kibbeh seasoning.
2. Knead the mixture, mashing the potatoes and combining the ingredients into dough. Use your fist to mash and knead. If the dough... - 105.243
How to Turn Old, Stale Bread into Delicious Homemade Croutons. - 104.432
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Place two Oven-Crisped Flour Tortilla Bowls on an ungreased shallow baking pan.
2. Spoon a portion of heated black beans, hot rice, and hot sautéed squash in individual stripes on the bottom of... - 104.263
Goat Cheese In Marinara Sauce Dip With Toasted Bread
What do you do for a quick and easy snack? Here is an all vegetarian recipe that matches the taste and hunger quotient very well. Watch the video and enjoy the nice dip with goat cheese in marinara sauce and toasted bread. - 103.896
Red Bell Pepper Soup
Here is a soup that looks as well as taste good! Red bell pepper soup is a nutritious soup which brings out the flavor of bell pepper in its taste. Garnish with sour cream or green herbs for a visual treat! - 103.794
Zesty Spicy Pita Chips
Want to pep up something quick and yet fabulous appetizers for your unexpected guests? These zesty and spicy pita chips can be a great way to save your face. Learn the tricks to prepare the spicy seasoning, so that you can store it in your kitchen. The rest... - 103.596
Chocolate And Sea Salt Crostini
The holiday season is here and most of us are looking for easy and creative party appetizer ideas. Nothing is more important at a party than starters. Watch this video to learn how to make savory bittersweet Chocolate Crostini sprinkled with crunchy sea salt... - 103.53
Gluten Free Holiday Honey'd Goat Cheese Bites
When it’s party time at home, you need a delicious yet easy to make appetizers for a bunch of people. Try these Gluten Free holiday honey'd goat cheese bites, they are delicious and will make everyone happy. They are pretty simple to make and with... - 102.615
Puff Pastry Twist
This is an easy recipe to make Puff Pastry Twist. Puff Pastry Twist is a delicious appetizer. Check out this short video for this super easy recipe. - 102.506
Rosemary Focaccia With Sweet Peppers & Garlic
First Course for our Five Course Romantic Dinner for Dumbies!!! Magic Focaccia Flatbread made with Made with Love Rosemary Focaccia Mix, sweet peppers, onion and feta cheese. Shape it Round or into a heart! - 102.16
Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes
Why not make your simple potatoes more flavorful and appealing. Look at this fantastic way to create a magic with your potatoes and transform them into an extraordinary appetizing dish. The video is nicely presented and this recipe is absolutely simple and ... - 101.705
If you think that making spinach pastry and cheese pie is an all-day affair, you are in for a big surprise. Eva tells you how to make perfect pastry and pie in a matter of few hours. Treat this wonderful Greek dish to your family at dinners. - 101.441
Swiss Criss Cross Bread
A crusty loaf of Italian bread, dripping with garlic-tarragon butter, stuffed with Swiss cheese and baked. - 101.303
Baked Crisp Zucchini Sticks
Zucchini always makes great dish! In this video, you will see how to turn zucchini into a snack! Coated sticks of this delicious vegetable get baked and make a really healthy snack. A simple recipe that is ready in minutes! Watch and learn. - 100.958
Roasted Tomato Salsa With A Kick
Bored of eating the same tomato salsa? Kick up the flavors of your boring salsa with roasted tomatoes. You will be surprised to see how roasting your tomatoes before tossing up a salsa adds a new flair to this Mexican delight. For further instructions, stream... - 99.9275
Crispy Skinned Herbed Potato Wedges
If you sacrifice potato fries or feel guilty enjoying them because you dread the calories in them, make these baked crispy skinned herbed potato wedges. In fact, you'll love these more because they are not only healthier but definitely tastier then plain... - 99.7389
Pan Potato Kibbeh
Home cooked snacks have their own special features which is never their in the store bought ones. This pan potato kibbeh is also such a unique dish that is crisp, flavorful and oh! so surprising with those nutty layers. Watch the video clip and get ready to... - 99.1782
Bruschetta With Gorgonzola Cheese
A quick 10 mins appetizer as you enjoy it with the herbs used in the recipe. The chef has shared some useful tips to make it appetizing. - 98.7139
Hippy Gourmet Makes Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms
Are you on a vegan diet? this recipe is a must watch for you. The Hippy Gourmet shares her secret recipe to prepare these yummy mushrooms which make an excellent appetizer. Don't give it a miss. - 98.1745
Crispy Delectable Toasted Baguette Slices
Now gourmet style gorging doesn't get any tastier and cheaper than this. Stretch your dollar and still have a good time with Good Housekeeping's money-saving, These make-ahead baguette slices is best relished with a hot pizza dip. Just follow the recipe video... - 97.7523
Lebanese Batata Harra
For those who are looking for an appetizer recipe, here is an excellent video that shows how to make Lebanese batata harra. This batata harra is a spicy potato dish with plenty of cilantro, garlic and cayenne pepper that serves as a delicious appetizer. This... - 96.3182
In a mood to have something Italian. Check out the video of the delicious Garlic Crostini. A great Italian appetizer made out of garlic. Serve with a sauce of your choice. A lip smacking appetizer, everyone should try it out. - 93.9628
How To Make Cloverleaf Rolls
Buttery pull-apart rolls served fresh-baked hot from the oven! But on a busy holiday it can be a challenge to pull off with so much to do in the kitchen. This recipe keeps it easy with frozen dinner rolls, melted butter and a muffin tin. Now get baking! - 93.9568
Parmesan Crisps - Homemade Crackers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
3. In a bowl, mix the flour and the parmesan cheese.
4. Scoop a spoonful onto the tray leaving a little gap between each scoop
5. Pop into the oven for 12-15... - 93.6353
Back Pocket Asparagus Tart
Want something delicious to eat with white wine and it should be easy to make as well. Chef in the video shares her favorite recipe which she calls a "back pocket" recipe because it is so easy to make. This easy asparagus tart is really easy with few simple... - 93.277
Tofu Wonton Bites With A Chili Honey Dip
An Asian inspired platter of tofu wrapped in a crispy wanton skin can be the perfect ice breaker in a party. Easy to make, this dish is done in a whiff with little effort. The crispy tofu bites lights up the platter and palate alike and is a perfect recipe... - 89.5333
1. Choose tomatoes that are very firm to touch while buying.
2. Wash and dry the tomatoes and remove any stalks.
3. Carefully cut the top quarter off each tomato (the rounded end).
4. Using a small spoon, scoop out all the seeds from inside the... - 89.1535
Parmesan Puffs With Onion
Want a dish that is wonderful, delicious and easy to make? As always Chef Martin from Wolfpack Ranch has an easy recipe that yields a delicious outcome. Today, he makes Parmesan puffs with onion. Serve these small bite sized food to anyone and they will be... - 87.033
Breakfast Baked Plantains
Plantains or bananas are among the sought after food for breakfast. Watch the video showing how to make baked plantains in a simple way. Simple delight! - 85.42
Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
After checking out this video, we know how to prepare stuffed mushroom in a snap and to perfection. The recipe is presented in a detailed manner. Try this simple menu! - 84.1226
Home Fried Baked Potatoes With Simple Seasonings
Festive sweets can overload the taste buds and it is time for a change. Here is a recipe to make Fried Baked Potatoes which is simple to make, appetizing and good to accompany meats as well. Festivity is so appetizing indeed! - 75.1703
Deconstructed Insalata Caprese
Prepared with mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce, this delicious recipe is sure to get you reaching out for more. In this video, the cook shows how to recreate a culinary magic with cheese that makes for a true-blue gourmet experience. A must try for all... - 66.8724
Macaroni And Vegetable Cutlets
Preparing this Macaroni And Vegetable Cutlets recipe is the second best way to please a crowd. Am sure you are aware of the first??? Don't rob yourself of the pleasure of having Macaroni And Vegetable Cutlets. Go and prepare it immediately. - 51.7832
Braised Lettuce With Grape Juice
I am in love with this Braised Lettuce With Grape Juice recipe as it brings such rave comments everytime I make it. Serve this Braised Lettuce With Grape Juice at the table today and watch it disappear in delight! - 50.7638
Carrot stuffed cucumbers is an ultimate healthy dish to serve for any meal. This is something that should be served to kids. Kids will not only like this preparation but will demand for more. The combination of carrots and cucumbers is crunchy and delicious. - 50.7327
Garlic Jalapeno Potatoes
1. Peel and slice potatoes.
2. Layer the potatoes in buttered casserole with bell pepper and pimentos.
3. Add salt and pepper in each layer to add taste.
4. Melt butter in saucepan, add flour and minced garlic, and stir until well blended.
5. Gradually... - 50.0168
Mediterranean Stuffed Grape Leaves
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large pot add stock or water and bring to boil.
3) Mix rice and salt.
4) Decrease heat, cover with a tight-fitting lid and simmer for 45 minutes..
5) Cook until the water evaporates.
6) With a... - 49.8286
Welsh Rarebit Bread
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix together 2 cups of the flour, yeast, sugar, salt, mustard, and pepper.
3) In a saucepan, heat together milk, water, cheese, and margarine until cheese is just melted and then cool until... - 49.5111
Tasty Eggplant Dip
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) On a baking pan or dish place the eggplant. With a knife, pierce it a few times.
3) Bake for about 30 minutes until soft.
4) Take off from oven and let cool.
5) Gently peel out the skin once cooled... - 49.2897
Eggplant Salad Trinidadelish
1. Wash eggplant; prick skin several times with fork.
2. Place on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until eggplant becomes tender.
3. Cool the baked eggplant and peel off its skin; cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
4. Take a large bowl and... - 49.1866
Polenta Triangles With Roasted Bell Peppers
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Cut sweet red peppers into big pieces.
3) To prepare the polenta boil water in a saucepan.
4) Gently add cornmeal in continuous stream stirring.
5) Mix salt to it.
6) Decrease the heat. Stir and cook... - 49.1378
Cheese And Onion Quichelets
1) Into a large bowl, mix the flour, salt and pepper
2) Using the fingertips rub in the margarine and lard to get a crumble or sand like mixture
3) Add water just enough for the dough to come together and to leave the sides of the bowl
4) Cling wrap... - 49.1162
Cook the macaroni in a large saucepan in masses of boiling salted water until almost tender (remember it will be cooked further in the oven).
Drain the macaroni and cover and reserve.
(For extra flavour, you might like to toss it in a little melted butter off... - 48.916
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Slowly fry the garlic and onions quickly by turning frequently, in 2 tablespoons butter for about 10 minutes until soft, but do not brown.
3) Into a mixing bowl,sieve flour,... - 48.9071
Oaxaca Tostada Bites
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, place the beans.
3) With the back of a wooden spoon, coarsely mash the beans.
4) To this, add the garlic, tomatoes, lime zest, 2 tablespoons of lime juice, 1 tablespoon of cilantro, Tabasco... - 48.8415
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) With the pastry, line a 9-inch pie plate and keep it aside to chill.
3) In a sauté pan ,heat 4 tablespoons of oil add tomato puree and tomatoes and cook over low flame, occasionally... - 48.7112
1) Preheat oven slow to 250°F.
2) On a baking sheet arrange the bread slices. Bake for about 45 minutes until thoroughly dry.
3) Let it cool completely and then break into pieces measuring 4 cups.
4) In a bowl add the bread and broth.... - 48.6891
Oven Fried Zucchini Sticks
1.Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
2.In a shallow dish, mix together breadcrumbs, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese. Keep aside.
3.Cut the zucchini lengthwise to get 4 pieces and further cut these in half crosswise.
4.In a zip top bag, place... - 48.6187
1. Line an 8 inch quiche or tart tin with rolled pastry dough to make a pastry shell
2. Wash and cut the courgettes into dices without peeling them.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F, 180°C
4. In a medium skillet, melt the butter over... - 48.4127
Crostini With Red Pepper Puree
To make the crostini:
Arrange the bread in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes, or until the edges are toasted.
Flip the pieces and bake for another 10 minutes, or until evenly toasted.
Rub the top of each slice with the garlic.
To... - 48.2208
Butternut Squash Soup
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Halve squash lengthwise. Scoop out and discard the seeds.
3) Grease a roasting pan with the nonstick vegetable oil spray.
4) Place the halves in a roasting pan cut side down.
5) Bake squash in oven for 40... - 48.1593
Roasted Tomato Soup
1. Preheat your oven to a temperature of 500°F
2. Halve the tomatoes lengthwise and place them in a large bowl and spray some cooking spray on top; toss to coat them all
3. Add the Italian dressing, pepper and garlic and toss again
4.... - 48.0158
Mock Meatballs With Horseradish Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat the rack of the roasting pan with cooking spray.
2) Into a colander, add in the kidney and pinto beans. Wash the beans under cold, running water for a minute. Drain.
3) In an electric blender, add in the... - 47.9741
Squash Peanut Pie
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Use a 9-inch pie pan or shallow baking dish to grease and lightly dust with bread crumbs.
3) In a saucepan, boil little quantity of salted water to cook squash until tender.
4) In a mixing bowl, place the... - 47.9364
Onion Soup With Wine
Peel and slice onions, melt half the butter in a large saucepan and cook onions till transparent.
Sprinkle onions with flour.
Cook, stirring, until flour colors.
Add sugar, then gradually stir in water.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Fry... - 47.8398
Your search has ended on this yummy Low Fat recipe of Perogy Shells. Now that is luck. The dish holds a high place in the Italian cuisine. Dish is always prepared with a focus on pasta. When following Low Fat diet definitely try this dish recipe. Dish would... - 47.7182
Cheesy Onion Fingers
Chop all the vegetables very finely. Chop the spring onion leaves also.
Put the butter in a vessel and fry the onions for a little time.
Add the remaining vegetables and fry again for at least 5 minutes.
Add half of the cheese. Add the tomato ketchup, chilli... - 47.6518
Mexican Snack Squares
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Spread the dough into 4 long rectangles.
3) Arrange crosswise on non-stick baking pan, press over bottom and 1 inch up sides to form a crust.
4) Press down the perforations to seal.
5) Bake in the oven... - 47.6387
Baked Vegetable Wontons
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) To prepare Soy and Ginger Dipping Sauce, in a saucepan boil water. Add dried mango to it.
3) Let stand for about 30 minutes.
4) In a small bowl strain the water. Keep 1/2 cup of the fruit-flavored... - 47.5894
1. Pre heat an oven at 230°C (450°F).
2. Place pastry sheets on a working surface and cut into 4 ½ inch circles.
3. Place them on a baking tray and prick evenly with fork.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 8 minutes or till top is coloured.
5.... - 47.5825
Provencal Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease an ovenproof dish.
2) Rise, dry and separate the trim the mushrooms, separating the stalks from their caps. Chop the stalks finely.
3) In a pot of boiling water, blanch the tomatoes. Peel and chop them fine.... - 47.5638
Cashew And Apple Savouries
1. Grease a individual tartlet moulds with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F, 180°C
3. To make the savory mixture, in a medium skillet, melt the butter over a medium flame.
4. Add the onion and garlic to the butter and... - 47.5032
White Beans, Country Style
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. To prepare the beans cover them with cold water refrigerate covered overnight.
3. Drain beans, transfer into a 4- or 5-quart Dutch oven and cover with 5 cups cold water.
4. Add the salt, pepper, garlic and... - 47.4854
Pasta & Cheese Stuffed Peppers
1. Cook gnocchetti sardi in boiling salted water adding a dash of olive oil for about 10 minutes until tender-crisp.
2. Drain in a colander and set aside.
3. Slice off top of each pepper, reserving it as a lid.
4. Remove and discard seeds and... - 47.459
Tomatoes Stuffed With Broccoli Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat butter and sautÃ© chives, parsley, and basil in butter until soft and light golden.
3) Stir rice and broccoli bits and toss lightly until well coated.
4) Take the pan away from... - 47.4448
1) Into a frying pan, saute the mushrooms, zucchini, garlic in 2 tablespoons of oil for about 5 minutes till soft
2) Into a bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, and salt
3) Add in the cheeses and then tip in the cubed breadcrumbs
4) Pour into an oiled 9... - 47.4027
Roasted Acorn Squash Soup With Maple Cream
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Cut the squash in half, scoop out and discard the seeds.
Place, cut side down, on a foil lined baking sheet.
Bake for about 45 minutes, until the squash is fork tender.
Let cool a bit, then peel.
Combine the celery, carrot,... - 47.365