- » Baked Vegetarian Appetizer
Baked Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked vegetarian appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked vegetarian appetizer recipes.
Wild Rice Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Holiday season is here and everyone is looking for really easy but also super fancy appetizer recipes to “wow” their guest. This is one recipe that is surely going to be remembered. Stuffed mushrooms make a great appetizer any time of year but these Wild... - 149.389
Chilli Paneer Pinwheels
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the Chilli paneer: In bowl, add and combine the paneer, red onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, coriander leaves, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, chilli sauce and salt. Mix well and set... - 143.773
How To Make Stuffed Mushrooms Hd
Are you deciding on - what to serve to your veggie friends for dinner? This special recipe of stuffed mushrooms can be a nice treat for them. It is quite easy to prepare and the process is also not too elaborate. Watch the video and learn the easy process. - 140.016
Healthy Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper
Who can refuse stuffed peppers on a plate? Brown rice and tofu stuffed bell peppers not only makes for a very pretty plate of food but they are delicious and of course, any time you can get your proteins, vegetable, and starch in one neat package, you have to... - 135.894
Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes
Why not make your simple potatoes more flavorful and appealing. Look at this fantastic way to create a magic with your potatoes and transform them into an extraordinary appetizing dish. The video is nicely presented and this recipe is absolutely simple and ... - 134.669
Vegetarian Vegetable Tart
Impress your vegetarian friends with a savory tart that is not only delicious but also beautiful: the vegetable tart! - 133.16
Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 350°.
Toast pine nuts in small skillet over medium heat until just golden, about 5 to 7 minutes. Watch very closely as pine nuts burn quickly. Set aside.
While pine nuts are toasting, clean mushrooms with a damp cloth. Remove stems, mince... - 130.875
Crispy Baked Tofu
For a cold winter night, there is nothing more comforting than a plate of baked tofu. See this excellent video that shares a recipe for this delicious quick and easy preparation with a few simple ingredients. Balsamic vinegar infuses the tofu with spicy... - 128.376
Pumpkin Dip With Cinnamon Chips
Sweet pumpkin dip with cinnamon tortilla chips is a great appetizer. Take a look at this impressive video that shares an excellent that is absolutely simple and easy to make. If you have some leftover piece of pumpkin, then surely try is the dish. Do watch... - 124.826
Jamaican Jerk Tempeh-tofu
Store bought roasted or baked tempeh and tofu can be quite expensive. This recipe is so easy to make and the flavor is fresh, spicy and delicious. You can control the heat by cutting back on the spices if you desire. - 124.799
Toni likes her pizza crispy. Check out her special technique in this preview of our third season.
Todays recipe is Arugula Salad Pizza. - 122.702
Roasted Tomato Tart
This vegetarian tart is great! Serve it with a side salad and you have a wonderful meal. You can also serve it as an appetizer. People will love it! - 121.322
Potato Skins Stuffed With Baked Beans
If you want to cook a popular restaurant dish at home, try Potato skins stuffed with baked beans. This dish requires minimum effort yet turns out to be simply divine. The filling combined with baked potatoes makes for an appetizing combination. - 121.143
Herbed Garlic Bread
Garlic breads are the most easy appetizer or snack items to be served to any guest. Here, the video is showing to make a flavored garlic bread with different kinds of herbs. Check out the recipe right away. - 120.483
Southern Style Baked Okra And Cherry Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In the bottom of a cast iron skillet or 8-9” baking dish drizzle a little of the olive oil.
3. Add okra, tomatoes, garlic and dill.
4. Season with salt, freshly ground black pepper and crushed red chili... - 119.08
How to Turn Old, Stale Bread into Delicious Homemade Croutons. - 113.769
Would you like to surprise your friends with a quick and easy flavorful recipe? Here is a fantastic video that is just perfect for you. The chef here makes appetizers using hummus that are great for parties, get-togethers or any other occasion. The appetizers... - 113.398
Swiss Criss Cross Bread
A crusty loaf of Italian bread, dripping with garlic-tarragon butter, stuffed with Swiss cheese and baked. - 104.614
Baked Crisp Zucchini Sticks
Zucchini always makes great dish! In this video, you will see how to turn zucchini into a snack! Coated sticks of this delicious vegetable get baked and make a really healthy snack. A simple recipe that is ready in minutes! Watch and learn. - 102.206
Rosemary Focaccia With Sweet Peppers & Garlic
First Course for our Five Course Romantic Dinner for Dumbies!!! Magic Focaccia Flatbread made with Made with Love Rosemary Focaccia Mix, sweet peppers, onion and feta cheese. Shape it Round or into a heart! - 102.092
Vegetarian Potato Kibbeh
1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, bulgur, 2 tablespoon flour, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and kibbeh seasoning.
2. Knead the mixture, mashing the potatoes and combining the ingredients into dough. Use your fist to mash and knead. If the dough... - 100.477
In a mood to have something Italian. Check out the video of the delicious Garlic Crostini. A great Italian appetizer made out of garlic. Serve with a sauce of your choice. A lip smacking appetizer, everyone should try it out. - 97.5832
How To Make Cloverleaf Rolls
1.Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2.Cover the dinner rolls loosely with a foil and defrost them.
3.Slice the dinner rolls in half.
4.Dip each half in the melted butter.
3.Arrange 3 halves in each muffin cup.
4.Continue doing this till the... - 97.2735
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Place two Oven-Crisped Flour Tortilla Bowls on an ungreased shallow baking pan.
2. Spoon a portion of heated black beans, hot rice, and hot sautéed squash in individual stripes on the bottom of... - 96.7587
Amy's Ranch Potatoes
For all the potato lovers, here is a great recipe by Chef Amy that you can easily replicate at home. Anytime Ranch Potatoes are really convenient as they can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days. Watch the video now. - 95.1842
Lebanese Batata Harra
For those who are looking for an appetizer recipe, here is an excellent video that shows how to make Lebanese batata harra. This batata harra is a spicy potato dish with plenty of cilantro, garlic and cayenne pepper that serves as a delicious appetizer. This... - 91.589
Tofu Wonton Bites With A Chili Honey Dip
An Asian inspired platter of tofu wrapped in a crispy wanton skin can be the perfect ice breaker in a party. Easy to make, this dish is done in a whiff with little effort. The crispy tofu bites lights up the platter and palate alike and is a perfect recipe... - 91.2343
1. Choose tomatoes that are very firm to touch while buying.
2. Wash and dry the tomatoes and remove any stalks.
3. Carefully cut the top quarter off each tomato (the rounded end).
4. Using a small spoon, scoop out all the seeds from inside the... - 90.7519
Hippy Gourmet Makes Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms
Are you on a vegan diet? this recipe is a must watch for you. The Hippy Gourmet shares her secret recipe to prepare these yummy mushrooms which make an excellent appetizer. Don't give it a miss. - 89.9785
Breakfast Baked Plantains
Plantains or bananas are among the sought after food for breakfast. Watch the video showing how to make baked plantains in a simple way. Simple delight! - 87.0426
Home Fried Baked Potatoes With Simple Seasonings
Festive sweets can overload the taste buds and it is time for a change. Here is a recipe to make Fried Baked Potatoes which is simple to make, appetizing and good to accompany meats as well. Festivity is so appetizing indeed! - 78.3821
Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
After checking out this video, we know how to prepare stuffed mushroom in a snap and to perfection. The recipe is presented in a detailed manner. Try this simple menu! - 53.4473
Carrot stuffed cucumbers is an ultimate healthy dish to serve for any meal. This is something that should be served to kids. Kids will not only like this preparation but will demand for more. The combination of carrots and cucumbers is crunchy and delicious. - 50.9477
Macaroni And Vegetable Cutlets
Preparing this Macaroni And Vegetable Cutlets recipe is the second best way to please a crowd. Am sure you are aware of the first??? Don't rob yourself of the pleasure of having Macaroni And Vegetable Cutlets. Go and prepare it immediately. - 50.8016
Welsh Rarebit Bread
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix together 2 cups of the flour, yeast, sugar, salt, mustard, and pepper.
3) In a saucepan, heat together milk, water, cheese, and margarine until cheese is just melted and then cool until... - 50.2066
Tasty Eggplant Dip
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) On a baking pan or dish place the eggplant. With a knife, pierce it a few times.
3) Bake for about 30 minutes until soft.
4) Take off from oven and let cool.
5) Gently peel out the skin once cooled... - 50.1189
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large saucepan boil water. Add shells, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook uncovered in Dutch oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
3) Stir in between.
4) Drain from the liquid and... - 50.0026
Polenta Triangles With Roasted Bell Peppers
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Cut sweet red peppers into big pieces.
3) To prepare the polenta boil water in a saucepan.
4) Gently add cornmeal in continuous stream stirring.
5) Mix salt to it.
6) Decrease the heat. Stir and cook... - 49.7126
Mediterranean Stuffed Grape Leaves
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large pot add stock or water and bring to boil.
3) Mix rice and salt.
4) Decrease heat, cover with a tight-fitting lid and simmer for 45 minutes..
5) Cook until the water evaporates.
6) With a... - 49.4122
Garlic Jalapeno Potatoes
1. Peel and slice potatoes.
2. Layer the potatoes in buttered casserole with bell pepper and pimentos.
3. Add salt and pepper in each layer to add taste.
4. Melt butter in saucepan, add flour and minced garlic, and stir until well blended.
5. Gradually... - 49.3948
Cook the macaroni in a large saucepan in masses of boiling salted water until almost tender (remember it will be cooked further in the oven).
Drain the macaroni and cover and reserve.
(For extra flavour, you might like to toss it in a little melted butter off... - 48.7572
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) With the pastry, line a 9-inch pie plate and keep it aside to chill.
3) In a sauté pan ,heat 4 tablespoons of oil add tomato puree and tomatoes and cook over low flame, occasionally... - 48.7441
1) Preheat oven slow to 250°F.
2) On a baking sheet arrange the bread slices. Bake for about 45 minutes until thoroughly dry.
3) Let it cool completely and then break into pieces measuring 4 cups.
4) In a bowl add the bread and broth.... - 48.674
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Slowly fry the garlic and onions quickly by turning frequently, in 2 tablespoons butter for about 10 minutes until soft, but do not brown.
3) Into a mixing bowl,sieve flour,... - 48.6433
1) Set the oven to 400°.
2) Follow the package instructions to make the pie crust.
3) Line an 8-inch cake pan set on a cookie sheet with the pastry rolled out on a floured board.
4) Use a fork to prick the pastry base all over.
5) Take... - 48.6019
Cheese And Onion Quichelets
1) Into a large bowl, mix the flour, salt and pepper
2) Using the fingertips rub in the margarine and lard to get a crumble or sand like mixture
3) Add water just enough for the dough to come together and to leave the sides of the bowl
4) Cling wrap... - 48.5444
Onion Soup With Wine
Peel and slice onions, melt half the butter in a large saucepan and cook onions till transparent.
Sprinkle onions with flour.
Cook, stirring, until flour colors.
Add sugar, then gradually stir in water.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Fry... - 48.5223
Eggplant Salad Trinidadelish
1. Wash eggplant; prick skin several times with fork.
2. Place on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until eggplant becomes tender.
3. Cool the baked eggplant and peel off its skin; cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
4. Take a large bowl and... - 48.4764
Mock Meatballs With Horseradish Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat the rack of the roasting pan with cooking spray.
2) Into a colander, add in the kidney and pinto beans. Wash the beans under cold, running water for a minute. Drain.
3) In an electric blender, add in the... - 48.447
Roasted Tomato Soup
1. Preheat your oven to a temperature of 500°F
2. Halve the tomatoes lengthwise and place them in a large bowl and spray some cooking spray on top; toss to coat them all
3. Add the Italian dressing, pepper and garlic and toss again
4.... - 48.233
Baked Potato Salad
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) Thoroughly scrub the potatoes.
3) Place the potatoes inside oven to bake for 45 minutes or until done.
4) Let the potatoes cool and cut into half along the length.
5) Scoop out the potato pulp from the central... - 48.1803
Oaxaca Tostada Bites
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, place the beans.
3) With the back of a wooden spoon, coarsely mash the beans.
4) To this, add the garlic, tomatoes, lime zest, 2 tablespoons of lime juice, 1 tablespoon of cilantro, Tabasco... - 48.121
Best Ever Macaroni Cheese
1) Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) In a baking sheet, spread the chunks of bread. Drizzle with melted butter and season.
3) Place the baking sheet inside oven and bake for 6 minutes until crisp. Place it aside.
4) In a saucepan,... - 47.9842
Stuffed Mushroom Caps With Couscous
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a baking sheet arrange the walnuts and roast for 5 minutes till light brown.
3) Transfer walnuts into a small bowl.
4) Take a large saute pan and smear with olive oil. Keep over low heat for less... - 47.8649
Eggplant Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a colander place eggplant, sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and let it stand 30 minutes.
3. Rinse thoroughly and par dry with paper towels.
4. With damp paper towels clean mushrooms.
5. Remove mushroom... - 47.8287
Crostini With Red Pepper Puree
To make the crostini:
Arrange the bread in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes, or until the edges are toasted.
Flip the pieces and bake for another 10 minutes, or until evenly toasted.
Rub the top of each slice with the garlic.
To... - 47.7518
1. Pre heat an oven at 230°C (450°F).
2. Place pastry sheets on a working surface and cut into 4 ½ inch circles.
3. Place them on a baking tray and prick evenly with fork.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 8 minutes or till top is coloured.
5.... - 47.5299
White Beans, Country Style
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. To prepare the beans cover them with cold water refrigerate covered overnight.
3. Drain beans, transfer into a 4- or 5-quart Dutch oven and cover with 5 cups cold water.
4. Add the salt, pepper, garlic and... - 47.351
Feta Cheese Timbales With Creamed Spinach
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2)Butter eight, 4 ounces ramkins or timbale moulds.
3)Now take eggs,cream ,cheese and pepper and blitz them in a blender or processor.
4)Divide this mixture into the moulds.
5)Put these moulds on rack of... - 47.2816
Filo Purses With Stir Fried Vegetables
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Grease a baking tray and keep aside.
1. In a large sized sauce pan, melt 40 gms butter.
2. Add all the vegetables, ginger and bean sprouts, mix well and sautÃ© on a high flame for 3 to 4... - 47.2686
Provencal Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease an ovenproof dish.
2) Rise, dry and separate the trim the mushrooms, separating the stalks from their caps. Chop the stalks finely.
3) In a pot of boiling water, blanch the tomatoes. Peel and chop them fine.... - 47.1559
Cashew And Apple Savouries
1. Grease a individual tartlet moulds with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F, 180°C
3. To make the savory mixture, in a medium skillet, melt the butter over a medium flame.
4. Add the onion and garlic to the butter and... - 47.0172
Combine sugar, water, cinnamon, nutmeg, food coloring; bring to boil.
Sift together dry ingredients; cut in shortening.
Add milk all at once and stir until moistened.
Roll 1/4 inch thick and cut into 6 inch squares.
Place apple in center of each... - 46.8715
Squash Peanut Pie
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Use a 9-inch pie pan or shallow baking dish to grease and lightly dust with bread crumbs.
3) In a saucepan, boil little quantity of salted water to cook squash until tender.
4) In a mixing bowl, place the... - 46.809
How To Make A Spinach Pie
This pie is a great vegetarian meal! Serve it with garden salad and you are set! If you don’t want to eat vegetarian go ahead and serve it a side with milanesas or breaded chicken. Yummy! - 46.7199
1) Into a frying pan, saute the mushrooms, zucchini, garlic in 2 tablespoons of oil for about 5 minutes till soft
2) Into a bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, and salt
3) Add in the cheeses and then tip in the cubed breadcrumbs
4) Pour into an oiled 9... - 46.6345
Butternut Squash Soup
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Halve squash lengthwise. Scoop out and discard the seeds.
3) Grease a roasting pan with the nonstick vegetable oil spray.
4) Place the halves in a roasting pan cut side down.
5) Bake squash in oven for 40... - 46.6255
Bagwell's Vegetable Terrine With Tomato Sauce
1. Remove and discard stems from spinach.
2. Wash leaves carefully, blanch in boiling hot water until leaves are just flexible but haven't lost their color and drain well.
3. Generously coat a 9-by-5-by-2 3/4-inch loaf pan with olive oil and... - 46.432
Baked Vegetable Wontons
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) To prepare Soy and Ginger Dipping Sauce, in a saucepan boil water. Add dried mango to it.
3) Let stand for about 30 minutes.
4) In a small bowl strain the water. Keep 1/2 cup of the fruit-flavored... - 46.3114
Soy Cheese Balls
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
3. In a skillet or pan, gently fry onions in oil until lightly browned.
4. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5. Form into balls and roll over dry bread... - 46.3038
Oven Fried Zucchini Sticks
1.Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
2.In a shallow dish, mix together breadcrumbs, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese. Keep aside.
3.Cut the zucchini lengthwise to get 4 pieces and further cut these in half crosswise.
4.In a zip top bag, place... - 46.2344
Mexican Snack Squares
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Spread the dough into 4 long rectangles.
3) Arrange crosswise on non-stick baking pan, press over bottom and 1 inch up sides to form a crust.
4) Press down the perforations to seal.
5) Bake in the oven... - 46.0942
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Use a vegetable spray over a 2 quart casserole.
3) In a bowl, add the finely chopped artichoke hearts and garlic and mix well.
4) In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, lemon juice... - 46.0711
1. Line an 8 inch quiche or tart tin with rolled pastry dough to make a pastry shell
2. Wash and cut the courgettes into dices without peeling them.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F, 180°C
4. In a medium skillet, melt the butter over... - 45.9685
Tomato Cheese Corn Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. On a lightly flour work surface, roll out pastry to a 9 ½ inch circle.
3. Cut 3 V-shaped slits or decorative holes near the center.
4. Cover pastry with cloth and chill in the refrigerator for 15... - 45.9365
Sesame Cheese Pastries
1. Pre heat an oven at 190 C (380 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine cheese, garlic, pepper and hummus. Whisk well and keep aside.
3. On a flat working surface, place a filo square.
4. Brush lightly with butter and place a spoonful... - 45.909
Herbed Baked Tomatoes
1) Preheat oven to 350°F and grease the baking dish.
2) Place the tomatoes on a flat surface, slice their top off and scoop a little pulp out from each.
3) In a bowl, combine onion powder, basil, oregano, salt, sugar and pepper.
4)... - 45.8423
Onion Herb Baked Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. To make the spread, in a mixing bowl, use a butter knife to blend the butter with onion soup mix, garlic, herbs and pepper.
3. Spread the flavored butter on the bread halves.
4. Arrange the bread,... - 45.8186
Greek Cheese Turnovers
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, place together all the cheeses, oregano, garlic, lemon juice and egg.
3) Mix the cheese mixture well together.
4) Separate the dough into 4 rectangles and secure the perforations by pressing... - 45.8129
Roasted Acorn Squash Soup With Maple Cream
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Cut the squash in half, scoop out and discard the seeds.
Place, cut side down, on a foil lined baking sheet.
Bake for about 45 minutes, until the squash is fork tender.
Let cool a bit, then peel.
Combine the celery, carrot,... - 45.758
Cranberry Apple Stuffed Squash
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Scrub squash, cut in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
3. In shallow baking pan arrange, cut side down, surround with 1/2 inch hot water and bake 30 minutes.
4. To prepare apples pare, core and coarsely chop... - 45.7089
Homemade Bread Sauce
1. In a saucepan add onions, milk, butter and sesonings.
2. Simmer, covered, till onions are soft and mushy. It should take about 45 minutes or so
3. Pick out the cloves from the mixture and discard them
4. Remove the onions, mince them if you like,... - 45.6565
Cheesy Onion Fingers
Chop all the vegetables very finely. Chop the spring onion leaves also.
Put the butter in a vessel and fry the onions for a little time.
Add the remaining vegetables and fry again for at least 5 minutes.
Add half of the cheese. Add the tomato ketchup, chilli... - 45.6563
Pasta & Cheese Stuffed Peppers
1. Cook gnocchetti sardi in boiling salted water adding a dash of olive oil for about 10 minutes until tender-crisp.
2. Drain in a colander and set aside.
3. Slice off top of each pepper, reserving it as a lid.
4. Remove and discard seeds and... - 45.5933
In a bowl combine flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cut in shortening till pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over part of mixture; toss with a fork.
Push to side of the bowl.
Repeat till all is moistened.
Form into a ball.
On a lightly... - 45.5456
Tortilla Wheels With Pineapple Salsa
1. Prepare the filling by whisking the cream cheese with a wooden spoon until creamy and stirring in the remaining ingredients for filling.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet and add mustard seeds to it.
3. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring... - 45.4896
Green And Gold Quiche
Preheat oven to 450°.
Prick bottom and sides of unbaked pastry shell.
Bake for 8 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Reduce oven to 350°.
Combine vegetables, salt, pepper, basil, and butter in a large skillet.
Saute until vegetables are tender.
Spoon vegetables... - 45.4285
Baked Potato Stuffed With Mushrooms Flavoured With Brandy And Cream
1. Wash the potatoes well
2. Dry them thoroughly
3. Clean and dry the mushrooms and trim off all the parts of the stalk that are sandy or earthy. Leave small mushrooms whole
4. Prepare the potatoes by wrapping them in foil
5. Place the... - 45.3882
1) Make the quiche pastry and line a 9 inch pie dish
2) Add in the cheese, onion,,, broccoli, mushroom into the pie crust
3) Whip the eggs using a fork and add the cayenne pepper, honey and salt
4) Pour atop the cheese and onion mixture
5) Bake in a... - 45.2522
Tomatoes Stuffed With Broccoli Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat butter and sautÃ© chives, parsley, and basil in butter until soft and light golden.
3) Stir rice and broccoli bits and toss lightly until well coated.
4) Take the pan away from... - 45.2316
California Gourmet Garlic Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and aluminium-wrap a baking sheet.
2) Slice the French Bread into two long halves and place each half on the baking sheet. Scoop out the bread in chunks from the centre leaving only the crusts... - 45.2066
Capsicums With Sweet Corn
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Slice the ends off the capsicums. Scoop the seeds out.
3) Sprinkle paprika into each capsicum. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook the capsicums for 5 minutes.
4) In a frying pan, melt butter.... - 45.205
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Trim the ends of zucchini and halve lengthwise.
3) With a spoon remove the seeds.
4) In a bowl add all the filling ingredients with salt and pepper.
5) Toss all the ingredients together.
6) On a sheet pan... - 45.1446
Warm Brie Cheese With Blueberry Chutney
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In saucepan, place blueberries, onions, ginger, sugar , vinegar, cronstarch, salt and cinnamon, mix well.
3) Heat the blueberries mixture to a boil, stirring frequently.
4) Let the blueberry mixture to boil... - 45.1297
Red Onion Mushroom And Polenta Tart
1. Turn on the grill on High
2. Grease a large baking sheet with oil
3. Into a large saucepan, measure and add 600ml water.
4. Bring to a boil.
5. Tip in the polenta and stir until it comes to a boil.
6. Reduce the flame and simmer for... - 45.111
Baked Sonoma Goat Cheese Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. In a bowl toss combining breadcrumbs and rhyme gently.
3. With breadcrumb mixture coat the cheese rounds and place on ungreased baking sheer.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes until lightly... - 44.9779
Roasted New Potatoes With Red Bell Peppers, Thyme, And Fennel
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
3) Add the fennel, and saute it, stirring often, until it starts softening.
4) To this, add the garlic, and saute it, stirring constantly for... - 44.9588