- » Baked Vegetable Stick
Baked Vegetable Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked vegetable stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked vegetable stick recipes.
Baked Potato Sticks
Scrub potatoes, but do not peel.
Cut lengthwise into quarters.
In a small container, combine butter, cumin, and hot pepper seasoning; brush over cut surfaces of potatoes.
Arrange potato quarters, skin side down, in a shallow pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 400°... - 28.3784
Cheesy Potato Sticks
In saucepan melt butter over low heat.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add milk all at once.
Cook quickly, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Add half of the shredded cheese.
Stir till cheese melts; stir in pimiento.
Place potatoes in a 10x6x2... - 42.6094
Toasty Onion Sticks
Prepare Onion Butter.
Trim crust from bread.
Spread onion butter on bread; cut each slice into 5 strips.
Arrange strips on ungreased baking sheet.
Bake in preheated 375 °F oven 10 minutes or until golden. - 25.7386
Baked Crisp Zucchini Sticks
Zucchini always makes great dish! In this video, you will see how to turn zucchini into a snack! Coated sticks of this delicious vegetable get baked and make a really healthy snack. A simple recipe that is ready in minutes! Watch and learn. - 100.958
Cheese Potato Sticks
Cheese Potato Sticks is an irresistible delicious snack recipe. Try this Cheese Potato Sticks; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 30.1948
Parmesan Potato Sticks
Wash potatoes, but do not pare.
Cut into slices as for French fried potatoes.
Soak in cold water for 30 minutes; drain and dry.
Brush potatoes with butter or margarine; arrange in single layer in a greased shallow pan; sprinkle with onion salt and... - 30.3582
Blushing Beetroot Quiche
It is quite hard to resist the pull of this Blushing Beetroot Quiche. I often go for the looks of the dish before tasting it and this one flattered me right away with its looks. Just check out the recipe of the rich and yummy Blushing Beetroot Quiche. - 47.2811
Baked Assorted Vegetables
Mix ingredients and pour over vegetables
Cover tightly and bake for 1 hour at 300°.
Uncover and let brown, baking until vegetables are tender.
Serves 4. - 35.5385
Layered Vegetable Bake
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spray 1 1/2-quart round casserole or baking dish with no stick cooking spray.
In small bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley and butter; set aside.
In prepared baking dish, arrange potato slices; top with yellow pepper.
Sprinkle with... - 37.658
Baked Vegetable Latkes
For the batter, use a food processor or fine shredder to grate or finely shred the potato, carrots, zucchini, parsnip and onion.
Squeeze any excess liquid from the vegetables and immediately transfer to a large bowl.
Stir in the egg substitute, flour, baking... - 37.1193
Mix together all ingredients except margarine and crackers in a 2-quart casserole.
Bake for 45 minutes at 300 degrees.
Mix with crushed Ritz crackers.
Sprinkle over the top.
Bake 15 additional minutes.
This is truly a super vegetable... - 41.1089
Vegetables And Baked Schnitzels In White Wine
Pre-heat the oven to 375°F.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and brown the schnitzels on both sides (about 5 minutes in total).
Mix the prepared vegetables in an oven-to-table casserole dish, and place the browned schnitzels on top.
Sprinkle the salt and... - 30.2211
Layered Vegetable Bake
This Layered Vegetable Bake recipe will entice any eater fussy or easy. I prefer to make Layered Vegetable Bake as a Main Dish for all my family get-togethers. A good way to use up vegetable is to make some irresistible Layered Vegetable Bake. Surely, Layered... - 29.7072
Baked Vegetable And Steak
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place steak in shallow baking pan.
Cover with tomatoes, green pepper, onion and mushrooms and dot with butter.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over top.
Bake uncovered until tender, about 45 minutes.
Thinly slice across grain to... - 34.3288
Swiss Vegetable Bake
1) Clean and trim fat off from the steak.
2) Flatten the steak using a mallet.
3) In a flat plate, spread the flour and roll the steak in it.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the steak.
5) Transfer the steak to casserole; with... - 47.5119
Baked Mashed Potato And Vegetable Omelette
In a 12-inch non-stick skillet cook the bell peppers, the onion, and the mushrooms with salt and black pepper to taste in 2 tablespoons of the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and all the liquid... - 31.6631
Baked Chicken And Vegetable Couscous
To make the chicken and marinade: Grate the rind of the lemon into a shallow 3-quart baking dish.
Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the baking dish.
Discard the lemon.
Stir in the yogurt, ginger, garlic, turmeric, coriander, paprika, cardamom,... - 43.787
Drain and rinse the onions, set aside.
Spray a shallow baking dish with non stick vegetable oil.
Heat in a small saucepan the mustard, sugar and cayenne for a few minutes.
Mix sauce and the drained onions.
Pour into the dish and sprinkle cracker crumbs evenly... - 31.4568
Blanch the carrots for 2 minutes, drain and set aside.
Trim and slice the beans and cook for 3 minutes in boiling water, drain and set aside.
Blanch broccoli florets for 3 minutes, drain and set aside.
Wash the leek well and slice the white part very... - 44.8966
Vegetable Cheese Casserole
Cook vegetables until almost tender.
Drain and put into casserole that has been sprayed with no-stick vegetable spray.
Mix in water chestnuts.
Top with grated cheese and almonds.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. - 31.2254
1. Mix the flour, milk and egg and add a pinch of salt. Leave the batter for 20 minutes.
2. Prepare pancakes in a frying pan. Use a little ghee or butter while frying the pancakes.
3. Add salt and pepper to the vegetables and to the white sauce.
4. Grease a... - 35.4343
Mix and pour into 9 x 12-inch pan.
Sprinkle with chips, paprika and parsley.
Bake 1 hour at 350° - 25.2538
Light And Healthy Oven Baked Potato Wedges
For all those calorie-conscious people out there, here's one great way to enjoy your potatoes sans the unwanted calories. Betty offers you a great alternative to the French fries — her very own baked potato wedges recipe. Crusty, delicious, and quick, baked... - 103.933
Baked Cabbage Casserole
Cook cabbage, onion, water, sugar and 1/4 cup butter in black skillet until soft and liquid is cooked out.
Pour into 3-quart Pyrex casserole.
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup bread crumbs.
Mix well in casserole.
Heat in small saucepan the cream, 1/4 cup butter, flour... - 42.0849
Baked Potato Soup
Bake potatoes until done.
Peel and chop into large chunks.
Melt butter in large pan.
Over low heat, slowly stir in cheese and sour cream until melted and well combined.
Add potatoes, green onions, salt and pepper.
Simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
Remove... - 36.9598
Fun And Flavorful Twice Baked Potatoes
There is no better comfort food than potatoes. And who knows it better than Betty, whose twice baked potatoes is the ultimate comfort food. Easy to make, this dish will lit up your suppertime fare like nothing else. Get streaming the recipe video to prepare... - 103.528
Baked Sweet Potato Pie
A traditional pie dish, with a filling of cream, nuts, eggs and spices. Serve this as a side dish during the holidays! Chef David takes you through the recipe in this video! See for more details! - 110.615
Baked Sweet Potato And Pecan Casserole
A dish for the holidays such as this is truly enjoyable! Perfect especially during thanksgiving, with a wonderful crunchy pecan topping! Have this happy bake with chef David in this video! - 106.269
Vegetable Hot Pot Pie
Vegetable Hot Potpie is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Vegetable Hot Potpie; I am sure you would love to try this Vegetable Hot Potpie again-n-again. - 45.5397
Vegetable Bread Stuffing
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Take a 9-inch skillet and heat margarine in it until bubbly.
3) Stir in onion and sautÃ© them until softened.
4) Mix in zucchini, mushrooms, celery, parsley, and thyme and... - 45.2188
Baked Sweet Potato
My wife likes this Baked Sweet Potato recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Baked Sweet Potato to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy to my home.Try this... - 32.2808
Broccoli And White Beans Baked In Phyllo
For the filling, add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add the broccoli, peppers and onions.
Cook and stir for 4 to 5 minutes or just until the vegetables are tender.
Remove the skillet from the heat.
Stir in the beans, orzo,... - 43.8199
Baked Sweet Potato With Pinto Beans
Want to try a healthy yet tasty recipe for lunch today? Here's one that is just right for you. Watch this video now to learn Baked Sweet Potato with Pinto Beans recipe. The dish is ideal for people on a vegan diet. Try it now. - 99.8228
Soy Bean And Vegetable Loaf
This Soy Bean and Vegetable Loaf tastes incredible ! It makes a very nutritious meal ! Given the health benefits of Soy beans, this is a must-try dish ! Please share your views on this dish with me ! - 39.699
Vegetable Pot Pies With Curry Crust
In medium bowl, with fork, stir curry powder, salt, and 1 1/4 cups flour.
With pastry blender or two knives used scissor fashion, cut in shortening and 4 tablespoons margarine or butter (1/2 stick) until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle about 3... - 47.5515
Zesty Onion Soup Flavored Baked Potatoes
If you are hunting for a perfect accompaniment for your grilled T-bone steak meal, this is it. This ooey gooey potato dish is baked to perfection looks and tastes superb. Stream the video recipe to learn exactly how Betty whomps up this delight and get baking... - 98.968
Cut tips off squash and cut each squash into 3 or 4 pieces.
Drop squash into large saucepan with enough boiling water to cover.
Return to boil; reduce heat and cook until tender.
Drain in colander, then mash.
Combine with beaten egg, bread crumbs, butter,... - 35.3954
Easy Baked Onions
Parboil whole onions for 15 minutes; drain.
Heat butter or margarine and brown sugar in saucepan.
Roll parboiled onions in this mixture, then in crushed corn flakes.
Stick a clove in each onion.
Place in 1 1/2-quart baking dish, pour remaining butter sauce... - 28.2753
Baked Eggplant With Lobster Stuffing
Have you ever tried to make a dish with eggplant and lobster ? See this excellent video that displays a great innovative recipe where the baked eggplant is filled with a lobster stuffing and topped with a shrimp & creole sauce. The video is interesting to... - 119.566
Baked Stuffed Vidalia Onions
Slice the onions into thirds crosswise.
Combine the stuffing mix, poultry seasoning, Cheddar cheese, butter and hot water in a bowl; mix well.
Spread the stuffing mixture thickly between onion slices and restack the onions.
Wrap each onion securely in a... - 34.5193
Parsley Stuffed Baked Tomatoes
Baked recipes always increase my desire to be an expert chef. When I saw chefs making Baked stuffed tomatoes and that also so efffortlessly, I make up my mind to give it a try. I did and you wont believe all friends and family keep licking fingers. Your... - 42.687
Savory Carrot Bake
Savory Carrot Bake is a delicious baked recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Savory Carrot Bake dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 39.0022
Baked Acorn And Butternut Squash
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Stem the squash, cutting 1/3 of the top off each acorn squash.
Save the tops.
Scrape out the seeds.
Cut the butternut squash lengthwise and remove seeds.
On a large baking sheet with at least 1-inch sides, place the squash cut-side... - 39.9373
Baked Potatoes And Broccoli
Potato appetizers including seasonings and herbs are good for parties or for buffets. Watch chef Maryann showing how to make Foxy Potatoes and Broccoli baked with herbs and seasonings. Good to accompany fish or chicken! - 106.111
Idaho Baked Potato Soup
Melt the butter in a large kettle or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the flour.
Cook, whisking until smooth.
Add the milk gradually, cooking until thickened, whisking constantly.
Add the potatoes and green onions to the milk mixture.
Bring to a boil,... - 44.1011
Sicilian Baked Aubergine
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Cut the aubergine into small cubes and place on an oiled baking tray.
2. Cover the tray with tinfoil and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until soft. Reserve, to allow the aubergine to cool.
3.... - 44.2158
Rice Burgers With Lentils And Baked Fries
Ever heard of healthy burgers and fries? Here is a great recipe for you! Brown rice and lentil burgers and baked fries!! Watch this video and follow the instructions step-by-step. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great way to treat yourself... - 137.707
Chicken And Vegetable Skewers
1. The evening before, cut the thighs into bite-sized pieces and toss in the honey and mustard.
2. Arrange the chicken pieces on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven, 180°C (350°F), Gas Mark 4, for 15 minutes until cooked through and lightly golden.... - 25.54
Stuffed Vegetable Puffs
Let’s take your taste buds for a trip to India! Nikita shows you how to prepare the traditional Indian teat-time snack, samosas! The recipe is a little elaborate and takes a while to prepare, so you will need to plan for this. Watch Nikita as she... - 125.339
Rotini With Roasted Vegetable Sauce
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat 2 baking sheets with no-stick spray.
Place the red peppers, sweet potatoes, squash, eggplant, and mushrooms on 1 of the baking sheets.
Mist with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle lightly with the salt and black pepper.
Slice 1/4" off... - 46.3984
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Slice the squash, carrot and zucchini into ½-inch julienne sticks that are 2-inches long.
3) Seed the bell pepper and cut it into sticks that are the same size as that of the other... - 46.1455
Low Calorie Vegetable Augratin By Tarla Dalal
A healthy version of vegetable au gratin. The veggies are cooked in a creamy sauce in which the creamy texture is retained by the use of low calorie white sauce made with cauliflower puree instead of high fat butter. Small portions of such healthy main... - 0
Barley Vegetable Casserole
1. Grease a 10 inch, shallow, 2-quart round or oval baking dish.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Wash summer squash and zucchini and cut diagonally into 1 inch thick slices.
4. Following directions on the package, cook... - 45.8695
Corn And Vegetable Ring With Coconut Curry By Tarla Dalal
Corn and vegetable ring with coconut curry is an elaborate dish fit for a party. It involves making the corn and vegetable ring with mixed veggies, rice and corn; preparing the coconut curry; and then assembling both neatly to ensure an alluring visual... - 0
Vegetable Biryani has a lovely taste. Vegetable Biryani gets its taste from rice mixed with vegetable and flavored with spices. Vegetable Biryani is loved by many people. - 44.6013
Vegetable Hot Pot
1. Preheat oven hot to 375° F
2. Prepare vegetables and chop coarsely.
3. In a bowl add all except tomatoes and potatoes and beans.
4. Toss in seasoned flour.
5. Grease a 2 pint size casserole and add the vegetables, beans and... - 43.9673
Pizza Part 2 – Making Pizza With Ham Or Vegetable Toppings
Looking for some cook pizza topping suggestions? This is the 2nd part of pizza making series, in this video the chef has given 2 pizza topping options. One is Vegetarian pizza which you can make with common vegetables like zucchini and tomato and the other is... - 102.066
Roasted Vegetable Calzones
In a large ovenproof frying pan over medium heat, heat the oil and saute the red peppers, zucchini, squash, onions and garlic for 2 minutes, or until tender.
Put the pan in the oven and bake at 500° for 10 minutes, stirring the vegetables... - 38.7116
Cheese And Vegetable Cups
Cheese And Vegetable Cups is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Cheese And Vegetable Cups; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 31.7544
This is a brilliant Vegetable Pate recipe!. This tasty dish is a favorite amongst my vegetarian friends. Try the Vegetable Pate and you will understand why! - 41.1252
Have you ever tried this wonderful Vegetable Ragout recipe. I often make it as a healthy treat for myself. Try making the Vegetable Ragout for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted to it! - 41.1621
Mixed Cheese & Vegetable Lasagna
Boil lasagna 10 minutes or until al dente, stirring occasionally to prevent noodles from sticking.
Drain noodles, rinse in cold water, and then lay them next to each other on waxed paper to dry.
Cook broccoli 5 minutes in boiling water.
Combine cheeses,... - 41.0197
Almond And Vegetable Paella
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onion and garlic for 5 minutes. Add the almonds and rice and cook for 5 minutes. Add the celery, green vegetables, green pepper, cumin seeds and marjoram. Cook gently for a further 5 minutes.
2. Stir in 2 bay leaves... - 31.4308
Chicken And Vegetable Casserole
1. Trim the chicken joints and brown in hot butter on both sides.
2. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
3. Take a fireproof casserole or baking dish and remove the joints in it.
4. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes or until soft.
5. Add green... - 42.0277
Vegetable Ham Omelette
Vegetable Ham Omelet is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Vegetable Ham Omelet recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 34.0792
Mixed Cheese And Vegetable Lasagna
Mixed Cheese And Vegetable Lasagna is simple to make and also tastes great. Mixed Cheese And Vegetable Lasagna looks yummy! This has got a unique taste. - 39.7819
Chicken Vegetable Pot Pie
Prepare the pastry as directed and form dough into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface, flatten dough with hands.
Roll pastry to a 13 x 8 1/2-inch rectangle.
Use a small cookie or canape cutter to make several cutouts in pastry; reserve pieces.
Cover pastry... - 41.831
Vegetable Beef Pies
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take a large skillet and sauté the beef in it until it turns brown.
3) Remove the pan drippings.
4) Add the flour along with the salt and pepper to the meat and blend well.
5) Add the water... - 48.7291
Cheese Topped Vegetable Pie
Melt butter in saucepan, saute chopped onion.
Add to rice; mix well.
Beat egg, stir into rice mixture.
Press into 8 in. pie plate, covering base and sides.
Melt butter in saucepan, add sliced zucchini, chopped onion, sliced celery, halved... - 44.5889
Vegetable Italian Lasagna
In a medium covered skillet cook sliced carrots, chopped onion, and minced garlic in hot olive or cooking oil till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in meatless spaghetti sauce, water, oregano, salt, and basil.
Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or till... - 49.3239
Roast Welsh Lamb Rump With Aromatic Vegetable Broth
1) Cut the leek lengthways and rinse it under cold water. Make thin slices out of the white and tender light green parts.
2) In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Sauté the swede, celeriac, celery, garlic and leek gently for 2 minutes.
3)... - 43.2844
Hot And Creamy Vegetable Dip
1. Preheat and oven to 350°F
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the soup mix, ricotta, ½ cup Monterey cheese and the crumbled bacon.
3. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish, casserole or large ramekin cup.
4. Top with the remaining cheese.... - 39.0814
Vegetable Shrimp Quiche
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2) Roll each biscuit between two wax paper sheets and shape into four 5-inch circles.
3) In a 10 inch pie plate sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, line the pie plate with biscuit circles, covering... - 43.419
Vegetable And Nut Pate
1. Prepare and chop onion and celery. Fry in the oil until soft about 10 minutes.
2. Cut the tomatoes into quarters, remove the seeds.
3. Peel carrot and parsnip and cut up coarsely.
4. Mince the vegetables and tomatoes with the peanuts and bread.
5. Place in... - 44.896
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pot, cook the vegetables in boiling salted water for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
3) Pour off the cooking liquid, reserving 1 1/4 cup.
4) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© the bacon until crispy,... - 45.3038
Vegetable And Lentil Cottage Pie
1. Wash the lentils. Cover with plenty of cold water in a large saucepan. Add the bay leaves, bring to the boil, cover the pan and simmer gently for 25 minutes or until the lentils are soft. Drain well and reserve the stock. Remove the bay leaves and set... - 31.6218
Triple Ring Vegetable Platter
1 In a medium size saucepan,parboil potatoes in boiling salted water for 10 minutes;drain.
2 In a pie plate, pour 3 tablespoons of melted butter or margarine.
3 Mix cheese and bread crumbs in another pie plate.
4 Roll potatoes in butter to... - 43.2774
Layered Vegetable Mornay
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Saute onion until tender.
Add mushrooms and capsicum.
Saute until tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, tomato paste, basil and sugar.
Simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
To Prepare... - 41.9081
Cheesy Vegetable Lasagna
1. Boil water in a pan. Cook noodles in it for 5 minutes.
2. Rinse the noodles in cold water and drain away the excess liquid.
3. Place the noodles in the pot and mix olive oil.
4. Stir well so that the noodles are well coated and do not stick to one... - 45.029
1. Cook the lasagne in plenty of boiling salted water with the oil, making sure they do not stick together, and cook until just tender, about 13 minutes or according to the instructions on the packet.
2. Drain and separate the lasagne, leave on one side.
3.... - 45.0373
Garden Vegetable Pizza
To make the crust: In a large bowl, stir together 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup of the whole-wheat flour and the yeast.
Add the warm water.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping the sides of the bowl constantly.
Then beat... - 47.988
Whole Wheat Vegetable Pot Pie
This savory pie is a full meal in and of itself. Use it an an opportunity to clean out the vegetable bin in the fridge and enjoy some comfort food. - 126.658
1) As per the directions on the package, allow the bread to rise.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
3) Use cooking spray to coat a non-stick skillet.
4) Place the skillet over moderate heat and add the onion, red pepper and... - 48.1927
Turkey Vegetable Burgers
1) Set the oven temperature to 375°F before baking.
2) In a skillet, over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon water and sauté onion and garlic in it for 3-5 minutes until water evaporate.
3) Stir in celery and sauté for 3 minutes... - 45.2551
Vegetable Barley Paella
Paella is delicious, festive, and with this recipe, a dish you can make at home. We're using barley for a high fiber, low glycemic twist on this Spanish favorite. - 105.807
Cheese And Vegetable Pie With Sage Pastry
Cheese And Vegetable Pie With Sage Pastry often finds a place in my party menu. Though it takes quite some time for the preparation of this Cheese And Vegetable Pie With Sage Pastry, you will be happy with the end product. Just check out the recipe of the... - 46.4686
Individual Ham Vegetable Custards
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°).
2. Saute the celery, green pepper, onion and zucchini in the margarine in a medium-size nonstick saucepan for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the mushrooms. Add the water, as necessary, to prevent the vegetables from sticking... - 44.2894
Easy Healthy Cheesy Vegetable Torte
Craving for a quiche and scared of adding fat to your waist? This Cheese and vegetable torte will satiate your craving for a quiche, its fast and easy to make. So, next time you want to feel like having a quiche, make this cheesy vegetable torte, it’s... - 124.923
Three Cheese Vegetable Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Use non-stick vegetable spray to spray a large skillet and place it over medium heat.
3) Add the garlic, onion and olive oil and cook, stirring occasionally, till the vegetables have... - 43.0277
Colorful Vegetable Breads
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar over warm water; let stand until bubbly, about 5 minutes.
Add milk, butter, egg, nutmeg, salt, vegetable puree of your choice, and 3 cups of the flour.
(To make 2 kinds of bread, measure half the dough into another... - 37.0793
Vegetable Lasagna is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Vegetable Lasagna recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 42.6286
Savory Meat And Vegetable Filled Pastries
To prepare dough Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add milk, butter, salt, honey, and beaten egg, mixing well.
Beat in the whole wheat flour and work in the pastry flour, first with a wooden spoon, then by hand, enough to form a soft dough.
Knead dough 5 minutes... - 42.8809
Italian Filo Vegetable Tarts
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a pan, melt butter. Brush 2 individual 3 ½-inch tartlet tins with butter then brush the sheets of filo with butter. Layer 3 sheets into each of the tins, overlapping the pastry to form a star... - 45.8234
French Market Vegetable Casserole
Day 1: Add enough water to the white beans to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak them overnight in the refrigerator.
As the beans absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Drain the white beans.
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in... - 45.986
Potato And Vegetable Frittata
Potato and Vegetable Frittata is for 4 "normal" servings or three big ones. It takes about 30-40 minutes total to make. By default this is vegetarian, but feel free to add sausage or something like that - 50.426
Vegetable And Fish Terrine
1. In a large food processor, tip in the whiting and the salmon
2. Run the food processor twice or mince the fish twice
3. Rub the minced fish through a hair sieve to get an absolutely smooth fish’
4. Add the egg whites to the mixture
5. Chill... - 45.3329
Turkey And Vegetable Pot Pie
Enjoy a relaxing holiday with delicious pot pie filled with turkey and plenty of vegetables. Watch this video where Chef Walter Staib makes a turkey pot pie. He also shares information about the rich history of the ingredients and their importance in colonial... - 145.001
Handvo - Steamed Savory Vegetable Cake - Gujarati Cuisine
Those who follow gujarati recipes must have heard of this dish. It is called Handvo in Gujarati cuisine. It is a combination of rice and lentils. It can be cooked as well as baked. The chef has baked the handvo and it looks yummy. Simply delicious to eat. Do... - 98.2977