- » Baked Vegetable Soup
Baked Vegetable Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked vegetable soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked vegetable soup recipes.
Zesty Onion Soup Flavored Baked Potatoes
If you are hunting for a perfect accompaniment for your grilled T-bone steak meal, this is it. This ooey gooey potato dish is baked to perfection looks and tastes superb. Stream the video recipe to learn exactly how Betty whomps up this delight and get baking... - 98.968
Autumn- Fresh Butternut Squash Soup With Sippets
What could be a better way to make the most of autumn's harvest than a warm, rich, satisfying butternut squash soup. Simple, sumptuous and sophisticated, this soup can be made ready to serve in a little less than an hour. Betty prepares a velvety, thick soup... - 97.6735
Tomato Soup Cake
This Tomato Soup Cake tastes unconventional ! I never knew that such delicious sweet dishes could be made using tomato soup which people generally tend to have as hot and savory. Just try this Tomato Soup Cake and let me know if you like it ! - 50.5881
Oriental Dinner Menu - Soup, Salad And Dessert
How many times have you tried making Oriental dishes in your kitchen but couldn't get it right? Bale Dave has made to perfection gourmet mushroom soup, salad greens, baked tempura and strawberry dessert in an easy way that would entice you to try it out as... - 49.9665
Baked Tuscan Vegetable Soup
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Take a large saucepan,combine chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves in it and allow the mixture to boil.
3) Reduce to a simmer, cover the saucepan with lid and cook for about 20... - 47.3136
Cream Of Broccoli Soup
Cream Of Broccoli Soup is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Cream Of Broccoli Soup in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 47.1292
Fresh Cold Beet Soup
1) Wash the beets without scrubbing off the skin.
2) Discard the leaves.
3) In a large saucepan add 4 cups cold water and cover the beets in it.
4) Boil it and reduce heat. Simmer for 40 to 45 minutes until beets are tender.
5) Using a... - 46.6918
Baked Tuscan Vegetable And Bread Soup
In large saucepan, bring chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Remove chicken and discard bones; dice meat and set aside.
Discard bay leaves.
Keep... - 46.2106
Mushroom Soup En Croûte
Ready-to-use frozen puff pastry simplifies the preparation of this mushroom soup en croûte. (En croûte is a French term referring to food that is wrapped or covered with pastry and then baked.)
Puff pastry is formed by folding dough repeatedly to create... - 45.4419
Chicken And Vegetable Soup
Chicken and Vegetable Soup is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Chicken and Vegetable Soup recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.1618
Idaho Baked Potato Soup
Melt the butter in a large kettle or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the flour.
Cook, whisking until smooth.
Add the milk gradually, cooking until thickened, whisking constantly.
Add the potatoes and green onions to the milk mixture.
Bring to a boil,... - 44.1011
Italian Bread And Cabbage Soup
The carefully prepared Italian Bread And Cabbage Soup is a conglomeration of stale breads, cabbage, onion, garlic and loads of cheese. As you take the first bite of this baked recipe, you can feel the cheese coated bread soaked in beef stock. No doubt the... - 43.7414
Roasted Vegetable Soup
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
Put the onions, garlic, squash, and thyme into a glass baking dish.
Add 1 cup of the chicken stock and bake, uncovered, for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove the dish from the oven and allow to cool for about 1 hour.
Remove the squash from... - 42.7404
Lamb In Vegetable Soup
Cook the bacon in a large frying pan; remove when crisp, leaving the fat in pan.
Saute ham in the bacon fat until browned on all sides.
Crumble bacon and put into a Dutch oven or large (about 4-quart) earthenware casserole with the ham.
In the same frying... - 42.4983
A Basic Vegetable Soup
In large soup kettle, heat oil and butter.
Saute green pepper, onion, garlic, leek and carrots until soft.
Add potatoes, tomatoes, liquid, salt and pepper.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat to simmer and cook, covered, for 1 hour.
Add remaining ingredients except... - 42.1247
Riesling Onion Soup With Herbed Croutons
The Riesling wines produced on Californias Mendocino coast are light but full flavored, and they have a pure, buttery aftertaste that pairs nicely with the onions, leeks, tarragon and fontina cheese in this recipe. Avoid Rieslings labeled "late harvest" as... - 40.8857
Vidalia Onion Soup
This Vidalia Onion Soup is an irresistible appetizer recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Vidalia Onion Soup with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 40.6027
Onion Soup Italian-style
Prepare Meat Broth.
Simmer broth in a large saucepan.
Melt butter in another large saucepan.
When butter foams, add onions.
Saute over medium heat until pale yellow.
Stir in brandy.
When brandy is three-quarters evaporated, stir in flour.
Reduce heat to... - 40.0607
In a food processor, coarsely puree parsnips.
Then coarsely puree—one vegetable at a time—cauliflower, romaine, spinach, kohlrabi, and celery.
Set all pureed vegetables aside, keeping types separate.
Melt butter in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high... - 39.3504
Cheese Pumpkin Soup
Select a pumpkin with a stem.
(Be sure pumpkin will hold at least 4 to 5 cups liquid) Cut lid off, clean out seeds and strings.
Layer croutons alternately with cheese until it is one third filled.
Pour in enough milk or cream to fill the pumpkin 3/4 full.
Add... - 38.1094
Onion Soup En Casserole
In flameproof casserole, cook onions in boiling water with beef broth mix, steak sauce and celery salt, until onions are soft (about 10 minutes).
Put casserole into 450Â° F. oven and cook uncovered until bubbly.
Sprinkle with pepper and serve hot.
For... - 37.217
Baked Potato Soup
Bake potatoes until done.
Peel and chop into large chunks.
Melt butter in large pan.
Over low heat, slowly stir in cheese and sour cream until melted and well combined.
Add potatoes, green onions, salt and pepper.
Simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
Remove... - 36.9598
Roasted Vegetable And White Bean Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place first 4 ingredients on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat vegetables with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 450° for 30 minutes.
4. Stir together roasted vegetables, beans, and remaining ingredients in a... - 36.5036
Classic Artichoke Soup
1. Chop the artichokes into small pieces, sprinkling them liberally with lemon juice as you work.
2. Heat the oil and add the artichokes, stir well. Cover and sweat over a gentle heat for 1-2 minutes. Pour on the stock, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for... - 36.4249
I serve this Onion Soup mostly as appetizer for the get-togethers we have at home and believe me, everytime I make it, I have guests falling for it. I bet Onion Soup cannot this tastier with grated cheese, toast rounds, and right flavoring with basil and... - 35.897
Oven Baked Vegetable Soup
1. Toss the vegetables with the oil and honey and put into a roasting tin. Add the herbs and transfer to a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6 Roast for about 50-60 minutes, or until all the vegetables are golden and tender. Add the tomatoes halfway... - 35.056
French Onion Soup Gratin
1. Cut four 1-inch-thick slices bread from loaf; serve remaining bread with soup. Toast bread slices in 325°F. oven until lightly browned.
2. Meanwhile, in 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook onions and sugar 10 minutes.... - 34.9972
Baked Squash Soup With Cheddar Cheese
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Halve the squash lengthwise and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet, cover loosely with aluminum foil, and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until tender. Scoop the squash from the shells... - 34.51
Onion Soup Cyrano
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. Saute onions in four tablespoons of the butter until golden, stirring often.
3. Add the stock and boil ten minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Place the toast in one large or four small casseroles, add the... - 34.203
Baked-bean And Tomato Soup
Put baked beans in pan with soup, juice, water, puree, and seasonings; heat together gently, add parsley.
When well mixed and hot, put into electric blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
Return to pan; heat, adding remaining beans. - 30.4608
Tomato Soup Casserole
1. Cook rice according to package directions.
2. Preheat oven to 350° F.
3. Brown ground beef and onion in skillet. Drain. Season with salt and paprika.
4. Combine meat mixture with rice and remaining ingredients in 2-quart casserole; cover.
5. Bake for 30... - 27.3595
Baked Vegetable Soup Recipes By Category
Baked Vegetable Soup Dish: