- » Baked Vegetable
Baked Vegetable Recipes
Baked vegetable is a dish made by baking either a single vegetable or a mix of vegetables. Baked vegetable is a very popular dish among vegetarians all over the world. Mushroom, capsicum, carrot, beans, potato, ... More »
Foil Baked Potatoes
Looking for something different to serve as a side dish? Look no further as you are going to watch this recipe video of Foil Baked Potatoes. This quick and easy side dish is sure to impress your family and friends alike, and is the perfect side for most... - 133.316
Cheesy Truffled Potato
Can you ever imagine a party without Mini Truffle Potatoes on the Menu? If No ,here it is. This Mashed potatoes recipe is rich, earthy and delicious, thanks to a fantastic cheese called, Asiago. This fragrant truffled cheese makes a fantastic potato gratin,... - 108.899
Light And Healthy Oven Baked Potato Wedges
For all those calorie-conscious people out there, here's one great way to enjoy your potatoes sans the unwanted calories. Betty offers you a great alternative to the French fries — her very own baked potato wedges recipe. Crusty, delicious, and quick, baked... - 103.933
Twice-baked Potatoes: On The Side #1:
This side is great with roast beef, steak or pork loin dinners. You can easily cut the recipe in half (and make 3 potatoes) or wrap any extra potatoes in plastic and place in the freezer for later! When you're ready to use them, just defrost in the... - 103.752
Fun And Flavorful Twice Baked Potatoes
There is no better comfort food than potatoes. And who knows it better than Betty, whose twice baked potatoes is the ultimate comfort food. Easy to make, this dish will lit up your suppertime fare like nothing else. Get streaming the recipe video to prepare... - 103.528
Twice Baked Breakfast Potato
College kids are going to love this one! It is portable and you can carry it with you as a midday snack, you can make it the night before and heat it up in the microwave in the morning, it's inexpensive and it's got everything you need to keep you going until... - 99.3492
Wonderful Twice Baked Potatoes
Not just for holidays, this yummy twice baked potato recipe is good for every season and occasion. Greg Patent shows you how you can prepare this lip-smacking potato delicacy at home in a few simple steps. Just add ham and cheese to it and you a light meal... - 99.3137
Quick Baked Potato
A variation to the famous Baked Potato, you would just relish this dish with a twist. Beryl Stokes does an impressive job with few ingredients but does wonder in making it simple yet delicious. Perk up everyone’s mood with this interesting delight at home. - 97.8805
Grilled Baked Potatoes
Summer is here and it's time to fire up the grill! And what better than the baked potatoes to begin with. Very few things in life are as healthy, tasty, comforting, and good as baked potatoes. This video presents an easy, interesting and delicious recipe of... - 97.172
Low-fat Oven Baked Potato Strips
Lend your potatoes a bit of oomph with this delightful potato recipe. A great, healthy, tasty alternative to the greasy French fries, these baked and not fried oven potatoes makes for a great snack. Sans the fats and the calories. Plus, they are spicy too.... - 96.7354
Easy Twice Baked Potatoes
Twice baked potatoes are a huge family favorite that teams up well with all meat and fish dishes. Beryl Stokes uses fresh baked potatoes, cheese, veggies, and sour cream to whip up this super easy and simple potato recipe. The king of all comfort food for... - 95.11
Comforting Parsley And Chive Baked Potato
There is something highly comforting about baked potatoes. If you agree with this, then you won't mind flavoring up your favorite meal with some parsley and chives. Fret not if you don't know how as Betty illustrates a step-by-step instruction on making this... - 94.4411
Easy Baked Potato
Enjoy a baked potato for lunch with some filling of choice! You could make your potato as interesting as ever and make it wholesome! Watch this video to make a bake for yourself! - 93.446
Simple And Fast Baked Potato Fans
When you are looking for something warm and comforting to munch on, baked potato fans can make as the best pick. This baked potato fan recipe by Betty is a cinch to make. Reassuringly simple and quick, this yummy potato fare looks stunning and tastes... - 92.933
Easy Baked Potato Skins
Whether you are looking for yummy hors d’oeuvres for a relaxed cocktail evening or a casual get together, crispy baked potato skins could make for a perfect finger-food. Betty shows how you can whomp up this low-fat potato delight at home with minimal... - 88.1313
Baked Potatoes In Slow Cooker
Sometimes you have some friends visiting you and then you decide to serve them dinner. What quick recipes can be made at the eleventh hour? To solve this simple riddle, here is a video shows baking potatoes in a slow cooker. But these potatoes are cooked... - 87.4513
Simple Holiday Brunch
Have a look at this fantastic video that shows two simple recipes for a holiday brunch. Check it out to make a delicious and flavorful asparagus mint salad and roasted potatoes. Make your holidays more fun filled and relaxing with these simple amazing... - 84.9385
Baked Potato In Tahini Sauce
How about a twist of taste for a side dish? This Baked Potato in Tahini Sauce is a simple and economic dish with some exotic ingredients. Watch this video for the details of this recipe. Happy Cooking! - 84.3243
Weber Grilled Bacon Baked Potatoes And Kielbasa Sausages
For those who have fired up their grills for the Thanksgiving dinner, here are a few side dishes for the feast. The pit boys on Smokey Goodness are making bacon wrapped and bacon fat roasted potatoes and Kielbasa sausage! This video is not meant for those... - 83.7755
Homemade Creamy Potato Bake
The secret to make your boring weeknight meals extra-flavorful is to add some sumptuous, creamy, easy-to-make creamy potato bake dish to the platter. Sarah bakes the mashed potato to add a twist to this classic side dish. To jazz it up even more, you can add... - 83.3294
Baked Potatoes With Fishcakes & Vegetables
Talk about a wholesome dinner and we have the Baked Potatoes With Fishcakes & Vegetables. It is just plain joy to have all these filling your stomach. So watch and learn this recipe from this video. Enjoy! - 81.4697
Oven Baked Potato
All of you, who love baked potato, but don't know how to bake it - this is the right place to learn. In this video, chef has demonstrated step-by-step process to bake a large potato - even a beginner can do this. - 79.8129
Home Fried Baked Potatoes With Simple Seasonings
Festive sweets can overload the taste buds and it is time for a change. Here is a recipe to make Fried Baked Potatoes which is simple to make, appetizing and good to accompany meats as well. Festivity is so appetizing indeed! - 75.1703
Watch the video to learn how to make a vegan glaze for a vegan cock. The vegan cock can be sourced from a super market while the glaze is easy to prepare at home. This dish is ideal to make for a cozy family meal. - 73.7364
2 Baked Potato Side Dishes
Potato is a versatile vegetable but not all the time we excel to cook it to perfection. But with this simple recipe even a kid can make it. Have you ever tried serving baked potato with simple but delicious garnishing? This simple ideas can turn your dishes... - 67.7124
Saving Left-over Potato
Be it Thanksgiving or Christmas, you might be left with a bowl full of mashed potatoes post any feast. The best way to use up these creamy delight is to bake them to make a new and a wonderful dish altogether. The result is so amazingly lip-smacking that even... - 60.761
Baked Potato In Different Styles
Out of the box ideas presented here to churn out different baked potatoes menus . Refer to the easy style Bale Dave follows in baking the potatoes and giving a new look and feel every time. - 52.6383
Chili Baked Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil and place the potatoes on it.
Bake for 1 hour, or until tender when pierced with a sharp knife.
Meanwhile, warm the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add the mushrooms, onions, green peppers,... - 50.3246
Tofu Mushroom Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2) Bake potatoes for 40-60 minutes in preheated oven.
3) Meanwhile, in a skillet, mix together onion, mushrooms and sage for the filling.
4) Cook, covered for 5 minutes over medium heat until... - 49.1524
Grilled Porterhouse Steaks With Thyme And Baked Potato Skins
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Prepare the grill or broiler for cooking.
3. Oil steaks and season both sides with salt and cayenne.
4. Sprinkle thyme and press into the meat to coat.
5. In a baking dish, place potatoes and bake... - 49.0215
Slim Twice Baked Potatoes
Pierce potatoes with fork.
Arrange on paper towel.
Microwave at High for 6 1/2 to 8 minutes, or until, tender, turning potatoes over and rearranging after half the time.
Wrap in foil.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Cut each potato in half lengthwise.
Scoop out... - 48.7188
Baked Potatoes With Chili Bean Sauce
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. Scrub potatoes and pierce the skins with a skewer several times.
3. Keep potatoes in oven and bake for 1-1 1/2 hours.
4. Drain the beans and keep in a pan.
5. Add fresh water and red... - 48.6928
Elegant Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Pierce potatoes with fork.
Arrange in circular pattern on paper towel in microwave oven.
Microwave at High for 10 to 14 minutes, or until tender, turning potatoes over and rearranging after half the time.
Wrap each potato in foil.
Let stand for 10... - 48.5657
Golden Potato Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 450Â° F.
2. Take a small saucepan, combine in it half-and-half and sour cream, and cook the mix against medium intensity of heat until the entire mix is heated. Take care so that the preparation should not be... - 48.2616
Baked Potato Pizza
Prepare crust according to package directions.
Press dough into a lightly greased 14-in pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
Bake at 400° for 5-6 minutes or until crust is firm and begins to brown.
Cut potatoes into 1/2-in cubes.
In a bowl, combine butter,... - 48.2081
Filled Baked Potatoes
1. Wash the potatoes and scrub off all the grit using a brush but being careful not to tear the skin.
2. With a fork, prick the potatoes all over to allow even cooking.
3. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F
4. Place the potatoes in a roasting... - 47.4678
Lemon Potato Bake
1. In a bowl, add the bread crumbs, cheese, and butter or margarine.
2. Toss the mixture together and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, place the egg whites.
4. With a rotary beater, beat them into stiff peaks and keep aside.
5. Take a... - 47.3472
Twice Baked Potatoes
Pierce potatoes twice with fork.
Arrange at least 1 inch apart on paper towel on oven floor.
Microwave at High 12 to 18 minutes, or until still slightly firm, rearranging and turning over after half the time.
Cover with an inverted casserole; let stand 5 to... - 47.2962
Holiday Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Wash the potatoes well. Prick them with a fork.
3) Bake the potatoes for about 60 minutes till they soften.
4) Take the potatoes out. Slice off the top of each potato. Without tearing the skin scoop out... - 46.9861
Stuffed Baked Potatoes With Stir-fried Vegetables
These stuffed and baked potatoes with stir fried vegetables are perfect to be served as a complete meal along with a side of salad. Prepared with baked potatoes stuffed with fried asparagus, red pepper, zucchini and flavored with tarragon, the baked potatoes... - 46.8743
Stuffed Baked Potato
1. In the oven, place an oven rack in the topmost position.
2. Spread a sheet of aluminum foil end to end on the floor of the oven to produce a crisp potato skin while baking.
3. Now pre-heat the oven to 300°F.
4. Scrub the potato and dry with... - 46.6527
Beef Topped Twice Baked Potatoes
Arrange bacon on roasting rack.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at High for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until brown and crisp.
Pierce potatoes with fork.
Arrange in circular pattern on paper towel in microwave... - 46.5077
Baked Potato Cake With Herbs
Baked Potato Cake With Herbs is a healthy and filling appetizer. The blend of chicken bouillion, nutmeg, eggs with dash of pepper and salth gives a Baked Potato Cake With Herbs unimpeachable taste. - 46.4738
Baked Potatoes With Caviar And Sour Cream
Your search for great Baked Potatoes With Caviar And Sour Cream ends here. This recipe was shared by a friend and ever since it has been one of my personal favorites. Please try this recipe of Baked Potatoes With Caviar And Sour Cream and if you are fully... - 46.3069
Baked Potatoes A La Escoffier
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Take a small bowl and mix melted butter with garlic.
3. Brush ovenproof dish with garlic butter.
4. In a bowl, include the remaining garlic butter, salt, pepper, nutmeg and eggs.
5. Add potatoes... - 45.9634
Pork And Potato Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
2. In a frying pan over a low heat fry the bacon in oil for 3 minutes.
3. Then add the onion and cook such that soft.
4. Add and cook the mushrooms, herbs and seasoning for 1 minute.
5.... - 45.7395
Herbed Fish And Potato Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Follow the package directions to prepare spinach and drain well.
3) Prepare instant potatoes as per the package instructions bringing down the water by 1/4 cup.
4) Add in drained spinach, sour cream, and... - 45.7004
Pork And Potato Bake
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the chops in a skillet lightly greased with vegetable oil, sprinkling the chops with seasoned salt.
Remove from heat.
Combine the soup, milk, sour cream, pepper and the 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt in a large bowl.
Stir in... - 45.4403
Barbecued Pork Foil Baked Potatoes
Put pork in open roasting pan.
Mix remaining ingredients except last 2 in saucepan.
Heat to boiling.
Spoon some over meat.
Roast in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 3 1/2 hours, or until a meat thermometer registers 185°F., brushing occasionally with... - 45.0723
Baked Potatoes With Vegetable Topping
Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
Bake potatoes for 50 to 60 minutes, or until tender.
Combine onion, green onions, carrot, radishes, cucumber, vinegar and basil.
Toss to mix well; set aside.
Cut a 1-inch-thick slice off the top of each potato, carefully scoop out... - 45.0554
Baked Potato Stuffed With Mushrooms Flavoured With Brandy And Cream
1. Wash the potatoes well
2. Dry them thoroughly
3. Clean and dry the mushrooms and trim off all the parts of the stalk that are sandy or earthy. Leave small mushrooms whole
4. Prepare the potatoes by wrapping them in foil
5. Place the... - 45.0473
Green Pepper And Potato Bake
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C),Gas Mark 6.
2) Grease a casserole and place aside.
3) In a bowl, combine cheese with flour and keep 1/3 for topping off.
4) In a pan, lightly fry the onion, tomato and sliced pepper.
5) In the greased... - 44.731
Lemon Potato Bake
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole add potatoes in water.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 12 to 15 minutes stirring once.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) Using a potato masher or an electric mixer mash potatoes on low speed.
5) Mix milk, mayonnaise or... - 44.5389
Salmon And Potato Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Blend flour, salt, and pepper in melted butter.
3. Slowly, add milk and stirring continuously, cook until mixture thickens.
4. Using a fork, flake salmon and mix with flour mixture.
5. Arrange salmon... - 44.5339
Spinach Potato Bake
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Spray deep 9-inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Brown ground beef in large skillet.
Add mushrooms, onions and garlic; cook until tender.
Stir in spinach and nutmeg; cover.
Heat thoroughly, stirring... - 44.3591
Baked Vegetable Hash
Coat a 12-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add leeks, garlic, and rosemary; saute 5 minutes or until leeks are tender.
Add parsnips and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Bring to... - 44.2833
Eggplant And Potato Bake
A never to be missed recipe of eggplant and potato bake. Once you try this recipe things will change for good. This eggplant and potato bake makes a good side dish for most meals. It is always prepared with vegetable as the most essential ingredient. Surely,... - 44.2656
Commander And Chief Twice Baked Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C) before baking.
2) Rinse spinach and cut off stems.
3) Chop spinach into fine pieces.
4) Cut the tops from baked potatoes while still hot and hollow out the pulp.
5) Mash it and keep aside for later... - 44.2242
Perfect Baked Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 425F.
2) Scrub potatoes well under cold running water.
3) On paper towels, dry the potatoes thoroughly.
4) Using fork, prick skins over entire surface.
5) Brush potatoes with salad oil if you like skins soft after... - 44.1758
Chili Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Scrub potatoes; prick several times with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 1 hour or until soft.
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms, onion, green pepper, and garlic; saute until tender.
Stir in beans and... - 43.9649
Fancy Baked Potatoes
Rub potatoes with oil and place in a shallow baking pan.
Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until tender.
Cut in half length-wise.
Scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4 inch shell and set aside.
In mixing bowl, combine pulp, butter, sour cream and milk then beat... - 43.9225
Crab And Gouda Baked Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Using a brush, scrub potatoes and pat dry.
3. Using fork tines, prick fork and wrap in individual foils.
4. Keep in the preheated oven and bake for about 40 to 60 minutes.
5. Make two halves of each potatoes,... - 43.8854
Special Twice Baked Potatoes
Bake potatoes at 375° for 1 hour or until tender.
Cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard; scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell.
In a bowl, mash the pulp with 3/4 cup butter.
Stir in milk, bacon, cheeses, parsley and seasoned... - 43.8796
Bacon And Twice Baked Potatoes
1. Pierce potatoes with a fork at both ends after washing them.
2. Microwave at Power Hi for 16 to 18 minutes or such that potatoes are tender.
3. Between layers of paper towels keep the bacon and microwave at Power Hi for 2 to 3 minutes or... - 43.8568
Twice Baked Potato
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a small skillet, saute the mushrooms and scallions in the margarine until the vegetables are tender.
3) Turn off the heat and stir in the cheese, parsley, salt and pepper, keep aside.
4) Halve the potato... - 43.7266
Prepare white sauce.
Combine boiled vegetables, cooked spaghetti, cheese and most of the white sauce.
Place the mixture in a greased casserole dish.
Pour remaining white sauce.
Top with bread crumbs.
Bake in moderate oven (195°C) for 20 minutes.
Take the... - 43.6483
Triple Vegetable Bake
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Lightly spray an 8-x-8-inch baking dish with vegetable oil.
Wipe mushrooms with a clean, damp cloth.
Cut into quarters and set aside.
Peel potatoes and cut into cubes.
Heat margarine in a nonstick skillet over medium... - 43.5404
Baked Vegetable Pappardelle
Baked Vegetable Pappardelle has a lovely taste. Baked Vegetable Pappardelle gets its taste from vegetable mixed with cheese and flavored with pepper. Baked Vegetable Pappardelle is inspired by many food joints. - 43.5331
Cheddar Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Stuffed Baked Potatoes is simply a delicious side dish. Try this Stuffed Baked Potatoes; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 43.5066
Twice-baked Potatoes With Roquefort
Rub potatoes with shortening.
Bake in 400-degree oven for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
Remove from oven; cut lengthwise slices from each potato.
Scoop out centers; mash.
Stir in sour cream, Roque- fort cheese, milk, butter, salt and pepper; beat with... - 43.4238
Spinach Filled Baked Potatoes
1) Wash the potatoes and slit them lengthwise.
2) Scoop the potatoes from inside, keeping the potato skin shells intact.
3) Take the potatoes and keep into the container of an electric mixer.
4) Put butter, salt, sugar, dill and pepper... - 43.3839
Creamy Twice Baked Potatoes
Twice Baked Potatoes is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Twice Baked Potatoes dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 43.2082
Layered Sausage And Potato Bake
Cut the sausage into bite-size pieces.
Spread the vegetable oil in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Layer the sausage, potatoes, green pepper and onion in the baking dish.
Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
Combine the eggs, milk, baking powder and parmesan cheese... - 43.1664
Baked Potato Special
Potato in any form is relished by mostly everyone! Allow your taste buds to experience the delicious Baked Potato Special!! A scrumptious mix of potato with cottage cheese and cream, this is a delicious combination. A great side dish to complete your spread! - 43.131
Wholesome Baked Vegetables
Put the oven on to preheat to 200 Â°C if you intend to eat soon after the bake is done.
Boil, peel and cube the potatoes.
Slice the onions.
Boil the rest of the prepared vegetables.
To do this, bring water to boil in a largeish pan, drop in the peas,... - 43.101
Baked Potatoes A La Moffat
Halve the baked potatoes lengthwise.
With a spoon, scoop out insides without breaking skins.
Mash or rice potatoes.
Add butter, salt, and pepper.
Gradually add hot milk, whipping until potatoes are fluffy.
Beat in onion and parsley until thoroughly... - 42.9875
Potato Cottage Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a 1-quart casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, cheese, eggs and seasonings.
4. Use an electric beater to mix the ingredients into a smooth mash.
5. Stir in the... - 42.8739
Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Cut thin slice from the top of each potato.
Scoop out inside with a spoon, leaving a thin shell.
Add remaining ingredients except 1/4 cup cheese and paprika to potatoes.
Mash until no lumps remain.
Spoon one-fourth of the potato mixture into... - 42.8026
This recipe for baked vegetables is a simple nd easy recipe for preparing vegetables to go wit your meal. Baked in the microwave and served with white sauce, the baked vegetables makes a simple lunch or dinner with soft bread rolls or flavored rice. - 42.7317
Herb-stuffed Baked Potatoes
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Pierce potato skins with a fork.
Bake 1 hour until tender.
Cut slice from top.
Scoop out pulp; set shells aside.
Add butter; beat until creamy.
Add yogurt, rose-mary, parsley, sage, salt and white pepper; beat until... - 42.7241
Egg On Baked Potato
Egg On Baked Potato is simply yumlogical. The green chilli, along withroasted cummin seeds gives the Egg On Baked Potato a trilling taste. Must catch it. - 42.7165
Garden Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Microwave the potatoes on High for 12 minutes.
Remove to the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
Slice off the tops of the potatoes.
Scoop out the pulp, keeping skins intact, making 1/4 inch shells.
Mash the pulp in a medium... - 42.6939
Father Tim's Twice Baked Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Pierce the potatoes with a fork and place them on a baking sheet.
Place the potatoes in the oven and bake for 1 hour, or until the potatoes are soft when pierced with a fork.
When the potatoes are just cool enough to handle, halve... - 42.6658
Twice Baked Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 425F (220 C).
2) Place the potatoes inside oven to bake for about 1 hour.
3) Slice the potatoes in half along the length after removing from oven.
4) Scoop out the potato flesh by carefully keeping the shell intact.
5)... - 42.6574
Baked Potatoes With Cheddar
1. Preheat the oven to moderate temperature about 350 degree F.
2. Grease an ovenproof dish with oil or butter.
3. Boil the potatoes in salted water for 5 minutes until almost tender and drain in a colander and leave to cool.
4. Layer... - 42.6426
Tofti Mushroom Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Bake potatoes in preheated 425Â°F oven for 40-60 minutes.
In the meantime, you can begin to prepare filling.
Combine onion, mushrooms and sage in skillet.
Cover and stew for 5 minutes over medium heat, until mushrooms become tender and release their... - 42.5665
Twice Baked Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Using a fork, prick the potatoes.
Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until tender.
Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise.
Scoop out the pulp, leaving thin shells.
Set the pulp and shells aside.
In a food processor, process the cottage... - 42.3978
Shrimp Potato Bake
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C), Gas Mark 6.
2) Grease a pie dish and place aside.
3) Cut the potatoes in 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) thick slices.
4) Place the potato slices in the pie dish.
5) Reserve few shrimps for garnishing and arrange... - 42.3005
Baked Potato Supper
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Place cooking bag in paper pan and add rice to the cooking bag.
3. Sprinkle contents of both Spanish-rice seasoning packets and the flour evenly over rice and stir gently using spoon to mix.
4. With paper... - 42.2032
Baked Potato Slices With Onion Sauce And Parmesan Cheese
Place milk, arrowroot, cayenne, and black pepper in a small saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until the mixture thickens and begins to bubble.
Stir onions into sauce.
Use a nonstick baking dish or lightly spray the sides of a baking dish with vegetable... - 42.1767
Curried Vegetable Potato Bake
Cook potatoes in a large saucepan in boiling water to cover 25 to 30 minutes or until tender.
Remove potatoes with a slotted spoon, and transfer to a large bowl.
Add carrot and parsnip to boiling water; cook 5 to 10 minutes or until tender.
Drain vegetables,... - 42.1401
Creamed Codfish And Baked Potatoes
Cover fish with cold water.
Bring to boil and drain.
Repeat until excessive saltiness has been eliminated.
Simmer in fresh water until tender.
Bake well-scrubbed potatoes in preheated hot oven (450°F.) for 45 to 60 minutes, until potatoes are... - 42.0872
A great recipe for parsnips. Well flavored with pepper and tomatoes, this Baked Parsnips recipe is a delight on the spread. Simple and quick, try this out and let me know what you think of it! - 42.0831
Ham And Potato Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a bowl, combine the soup, milk, and pepper together.
3) In a buttered 2 quart casserole, arrange the potatoes, ham, onion, and soup sauce in layers.
4) Dot with the butter and sprinkle with paprika... - 42.0191
Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1. Place the potatoes in a colander and thoroughly wash them under cold tap water, scrubbing the dirt from the skin.
2. Use a small paring knife to cut out eyes or rough parts.
3. Use a fork to prick the potatoes all over.
4. Generously... - 41.9886
King Pak Twice Baked Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Put the potatoes on a tray and bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 60 minutes, or until tender.
3. Slice off the 1/3rd part of each potato from one side, scoop out insides and mash.
4. In a bowl add... - 41.9649
Ham Potato Bake
Ham Potato Bake is something you gotta sure. I just love the potatoes and ham and it goes without saying that this Ham Potato Bake is one of my favorites. Just check out the recipe of the juicy and yummy Ham Potato Bake listed here. - 41.9406
Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1. Wash and pat dry the potatoes
2. Bake the potatoes at 375°F for 1 hour
3. Cut a slice off the top of the potatoes.
4. With a scoop, remove the insides of the potatoes and leave a ¼-inch shell. Set this mash aside for later use. Invert the... - 41.9371
Baked Vegetable Recipes By Category