- » Baked Vegan Pie
Baked Vegan Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked vegan pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked vegan pie recipes.
Tofu Pot Pie With Mashed Potato Topping
Tofu Pot pie is a reminder of grandma's kitchen. This tasty pie covered in mashed potato is great for dinner with a fresh salad and the leftovers make a satisfying lunch. - 137.673
Vegan Shepherd's Pie With Soy Tempeh
Vegan food can get delicious besides being healthy especially in the form of pies. Watch the video showing how to make a Vegan version of the classic shepherd's pie using healthy meat alternatives including soy tempeh along with common flavorings. Good on any... - 133.185
Whole Wheat Vegetable Pot Pie
This savory pie is a full meal in and of itself. Use it an an opportunity to clean out the vegetable bin in the fridge and enjoy some comfort food. - 126.658
Vegan Crumble Apple Pie
Want a vegan apple pie recipe that is tasty and easy to make? Then watch this video and change the way you think of vegan apple pie forever! Watch to know more. - 124.14
The Sexy Vegan's Easter Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, add 1/2 ounce of extra firm tofu, 1/4 teaspoon black salt, 1/2 teaspoon tumeric and a dash of salt and pepper and mash.
3. Add 1/2 cup cashew ricotto, 5 ounces Pretend Italian... - 122.23
Empanadas, or hand pies, are widely eaten in South America and can be filled with sweet, savory, or sweet and sour fillings. - 120.125
Vegetable And Lentil Puff Pie
1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Line up puff pastry on a baking sheet sprinkled with flour.
3. In a bowl mix adding the sprouted brown lentil, shredded potato, shredded carrot, onion and coriander leaves, garlic paste, green chili... - 115.529
The Veggie Kitchen version of a classic Pennsylvania Dutch treat
This pie is very moist and has the rich flavor of molasses. - 115.414
Mini Potato And Green Pea Pies
These mini potato and green pea pies are quite exotic and rustic in its flavor, presentation and cooking style. Originally from the middle east, it is quite typical due to its soft pastry and aromatic filling. Watch the video and give it try you will like it... - 109.482
Crusty Vegan Pot Pie
This Crusty Vegan Pot Pie is a hearty meal suitable for all. A perfect heart warming meal for a cold winter night. It is filled with the goodness of vegetables and gets a nice smokey flavor from the smoked tofu. Watch this video for the details of this recipe. - 108.953
Vegan Shepherd's Pie
1. Dice the onions, celery, mince the garlic and rosemary, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
3. Melt butter in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, diced celery stalks, minced garlic and sauté for a minute.... - 108.687
Today, I will tell you how to make pumpkin pie using pumpkin and apple. - 105.584
Luscious Apple Pie
Apple pie lovers would relish this desert. It is one of the oldest deserts but still amazing. Watch the video for the detailed instructions by the chef Laura Klein. - 101.33
Vegan Shepherd's Pie - Part 1: Getting Started
Have you always wanted to try a Vegan Shepherd's Pie? Now you certainly can after you watch this video. In this part of the video, chef demonstrates how to get started with this Classic Vegan Shephard's Pie. - 100.189
Vegan Chocolate Mousse Pie With Strawberries
Are you craving for something sweet? Try making this Vegan Chocolate Mousse Pie with Strawberries! The best part about this recipe is you just have to press in the pie crust. This mixture of avocado, cocoa and strawberries is absolutely yummy! - 93.4343
1. Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl mix 2 1/2 cup of flour, vegetable Shortening, white sugar, and Water. Mix well and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. Peel and slice up apples.
4. Combine apple in a bowl with some lemon... - 88.8689
Marshmallow Mermaid Pie
A lovely vegan dessert awaits you in the video. Made using vegan marshmallow this is a quick hassle free pie which will be loved by one and all. Whip up one tonight. - 84.7625
Healthy Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie
Whether you got celiac disease or you are intolerant to gluten, this gluten-free pumpkin pie will ensure that you don't miss a bite of your favorite pie this holiday season. Ruth shows how to prepare gluten-free pumpkin pie at home by making a few healthy... - 79.5712
Healthy Pie Crust
If you love your pie crust with a hint of nuttiness, you will love this pie crust recipe by Ruth. However, if you are allergic to hazelnuts and almonds or any other nuts for that matter, then opting for a gluten-free flour like buckwheat, coconut or... - 77.0885
Peachy Rhubarb Raisin Pie
1. To make the pie crust pastry, in a small bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour with a fork.
2. Sprinkle oil on top and work in with a fork.
3. Add ice water a teaspoon at a time, blending after each addition, just... - 50.5403
Deep Dish Rhubarb Pie With Cream Cheese Pastry
Deep Dish Rhubarb Pie With Cream Cheese Pastry is a mouth watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare rhubarb recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 48.114
Carob Tofu Cream Pie
1) In your food processor, add all the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
2) In a pre-baked and cooled 9 inch pie crust, pour this mixture.
3) Place the pie crust inside the refrigerator to chill down for at least 3 hours.
4) Alternately,... - 44.9497
Apple Raisin Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Take an 8 inch pie plate, arrange half the pastry in it.
3.Mix raisins, cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg, apple slices and butter flavored salt.
4.With a spoon, pout rhe filling mixture in the... - 42.6578
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C (Gas Mark 6).
2. In a pan cook all the ingredients in oil except tomatoes and pastry.
3. In an oven proof dish put this mixture and arrange tomato slices on top.
4. Cover the dish with rolled out pastry... - 42.4996
Chocolate Brownie Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a saucepan and add chocolate and butter to it and melt the mixture over hot water.
3. In a bowl beat eggsl, sugar, chocolate mixture and corn syrup. And combine it with the chocolate mixture.
4.... - 41.6667
1. Grease the casseroled dish with butter.
2. Pre-heat the oven at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
3. Peel, core and slice the apples.
4. Place the apples in a greased casserole dish and sprinkle sugar over it.
5. Mix wholemeal and soya... - 41.2959
1.) Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C (Gas Mark 7)
2.) Chop the cauliflower
3.) Take a greased dish and put th chopped cauliflower in it
4.) Melt the fat in the pan, then add onions and fry for a few minutes
5.) Add the breadcrumbs, the... - 41.1337
Lemon Meringue Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Stir together sugar, cornstarch, water, and food coloring in saucepan until smooth.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring until thickened. Continue to cook 1 minute, then remove from heat.
4. Add margarine, lemon juice, and lemon... - 40.5243
Cherry Nut Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Mix sugar, cornstarch, corn syrup, lemon peel, water, and reserved cherry juice in a saucepan.
3. Bring to a boil, add cherries, and boil 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Add nuts and margarine.
5. When cooled to lukewarm, pour... - 39.3459
Vegan Mince Pies
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C (Gas Mark 6)
2. Rub the fats into the flour and add sugar, also mix with just enough cold water to make a soft dough
3. Roll out thinly and line patty tins
4. Add mincemeat, cover with pastry and snip... - 38.6966
1) In a bowl, add flour and salt to sift in.
2) In another bowl, add oil and water and whisk thoroughly to form an emulsion.
3) Stir in the liquid into the flour and beat with a fork to combine.
4) Make 2 balls of dough and roll these balls out in... - 38.5559
Easy Apple Pie Tarts
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Run a knife through pie filling to coarsely chop apples.
Place 1 tablespoon of the pie filling in center of a bread slice.
Top with another bread slice.
Repeat until all filling is used.
Use 3-inch Cut-N-Seal to cut and seal... - 37.8823
Spicy Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Beat egg substitute 5 minutes.
3. Mix in pumpkin, sugar, spices, and milk.
4. Pour into pie shell.
5. Bake 15 minutes.
6. Reduce temperature to 350°F and continue baking 45-50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out... - 37.228
Fresh Blueberry Pie
1. Wash berries gently; drain well; place in a large bowl. Sprinkle with sugar, flour, salt, cloves, cinnamon; toss to mix.
2. Prepare pastry. Spoon blueberry mixture into bottom crust; dot with butter. Cover with top crust. Pinch crust edges together; turn... - 36.8434
Perfect Apple Pie
If apples lack tartness, sprinkle with about 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Combine sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and dash salt; mix with apples.
Line 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
Fill with apple mixture; dot with butter.
Adjust top crust, cutting slits for... - 35.3989
Vegan Apple Pie
Line 9 inch pie plate with pastry.
Pare, core, and slice apples; place in pastry lined pie plate.
Combine sugar, flour, and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples.
Dot with butter.
Place top crust over apples; cut slits for escape of steam; seal edges
Bake at 400°... - 35.0491
Brazil Nut Pie Shell
Mix together Brazil nuts, sugar, and coconut in 9-inch pie pan.
Press mixture with the back of a tablespoon against bottom and sides, up to rim of pan.
If toasted flavor is desired, bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 6 to 8 minutes, or until lightly... - 23.0912
Julie Hasson takes a page from her cookbook "The Complete Book of Pies" and demonstrates a easy cobbler for summertime fruit. Go to www.everydaydish.tv to get the recipe. - 21.3473
How To Make Vegan Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F / 180 C or gas mark 4.
2. In a large bowl, add in the gingersnap and blend together the remaining ingredients of the crust.
3. Using the back of a spoon push the biscuit crumbs into pie dish, making... - 0
Lentil Shepherds Pie
If you thought you could never enjoy Shepherds Pie without meat, try this one. - 0
1. Dice the celery, red bell pepper, onion and yellow squash, set aside.
2. Crush the garlic; dice the frozen burger, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
4. In the electric skillet pour olive oil and sauté the celery, red bell... - 0
How To Bake Homemade Steak Fries: "cooking Like Alpha Beta Pie"
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Wash potatoes and peel completely or partly. You can also leave the peel if desired.
3. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise. Put the cut side down and slice them lengthwise.
4. On a cookie sheet, lay... - 0
Baked Vegan Pie Recipes By Category