- » Baked Veal Dish
Baked Veal Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked veal dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked veal dish recipes.
Baked Veal Loaves
Melt margarine in small skillet; add onion and saute until softened.
Transfer to work bowl of food processor.
Add veal and carrot and process until finely chopped.
Add bread, 1 tablespoon parsley, garlic, salt, sage, and pepper; process until mixture is... - 40.7363
Veal Parmigiana And Green Noodle Bake
This Veal Parmagnia and Green Noodle Bake is a novel meal course ! Impress your family with this juicy veal patties doused in molten cheese this weekend and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Veal Parmagnia and Green Noodle Bake are welcome ! - 44.401
Festive Veal Dish
1. Saute veal chops in a frying pan for 2-3 minutes on each side. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat the mushroom soup in the frying pan with the beef stock and strain.
3. Add the cream and beat in the flour dissolved in the milk. Bring to a boil... - 32.3849
Baked Veal Mozzarella
Veal Parmesan is a yummy meat preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. This delightful combination of meat and cheese is simply divine! Donâ€™t miss the Veal Parmesan! - 29.8748
Baked Stuffed Veal Spleen
Rinse the spleen well with cold water; dry it with a paper towel.
Cut a deep pocket in the spleen and fill it with a mixture of the mint, parsley, crushed pepper, garlic and salt to taste.
Close the open end of the pocket with wooden picks or skewers.
In a... - 35.0162
Baked Veal Stew
Roll veal cubes in flourand brown in hor lard on all sides season.
Place in large greased casserole with onions and beans (whole), celery cut in 4 in pieces, tomatoes, and pepper cut in rings.
Cover and cook in moderate oven (350-F.) until meat is tender. - 30.3057
Baked Veal With Eggplant
Season veal lightly with salt and pepper and brown in oil in large heavy skillet over medium heat.
Lightly oil a baking dish or ungreased clay baker, and layer the veal and eggplant with the sauce.
Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
Uncover and bake 15... - 29.0591
Baked Stuffed Shoulder Of Veal
1) When purchasing, ask the seller to bone the veal's shoulder and chop off the bones.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
3) In a saucepan, put the bones, along with the cleaned and chopped stock vegetables, and add just... - 41.3067
Stuffed Zucchini Boats (main Dish)
Stuffed Zucchini Boats is a delicious main course meal recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Stuffed Zucchini Boats dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 42.7565
Baked Veal Parmesan
Combine crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and dash pepper.
Combine egg and water.
Dip veal in egg mixture; coat with crumb mixture.
Arrange veal in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes.
Turn meat; bake till tender, 15 to 20... - 38.1176
Fladgeon Of Veal
Finely mince the veal and suet and mix with the breadcrumbs, lemon rind, nutmeg and seasoning to taste.
Stir in 1 egg and as much gravy or milk, as is required to thoroughly moisten the mixture.
Half-fill a greased pie-dish with the mixture and bake for 1 hr... - 33.725
Florentine Veal Mozzarella
Drain spinach then, using hands, squeeze excess liquid from spinach; chop roughly.
Heat oil in large flameproof baking dish; cook veal, in batches, until browned both sides and cooked as desired.
Return veal to pan in a single layer; top with spinach then... - 27.7608
Baked Veal Parmesan
Pound veal; season with salt and pepper.
Cut into serving-size pieces.
Beat egg and 1 tablespoon water.
Dip veal in egg mixture, then in bread crumbs.
In skillet, brown veal in shortening (use additional shortening if necessary).
Arrange veal in 2-quart... - 36.8938
Baked Eggplant With Veal
Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Combine egg and milk.
Dip eggplant slices into flour mixture, then into egg mixture, and again into flour mixture.
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large skillet.
Brown eggplant on both sides.
Place slices in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch... - 40.1756
Baked Calf 's Ears
Put the ears into the white court bouillon and poach them for one and one half hours.
Drain them and pat them dry.
Mix the chopped chicken, ham and mushrooms, and bind them with the veloute sauce.
Season to taste.
Stuff the ears with this mixture and dip the... - 37.121
Veal Paprika is an irresistible recipe that you will simply can't resist. Try this Veal Paprika; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.196
Baked Veal And Vegetable Casserole
This Baked Veal and Vegetable Casserole makes a tasty and delicious meal for a weight watcher ! You can team it up with pasta or rice if you want to . Try this Baked Veal and Vegetable Casserole and tell me if you like it ! - 33.7794
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with butter or margarine.
2. Put the veal through the meat chopper.
3. Arrange a layer of noodles in the bottom of the baking dish, top with the veal; repeat.
4. Heat the White Sauce and... - 30.0995
Baked Veal Birds
1.Make 3 x 5 inch pieces of veal steak and crush them slightly to flatten.
2.Combine Bon Appetit, salt, MSG and dry mustard and put a sprinkling on the chopped veal steak.
3.Put a layer of bread stuffing and spread the veal steak pices and make... - 46.5081
Baked Veal Shanks With Risotto
Place butter in an 11- by 17-inch roasting pan and heat in a 475° oven until melted and sizzling (about 2 minutes).
Lay veal shanks in a single layer in pan.
Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes; turn shanks over and continue to bake until meat is well browned... - 43.8833
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon oil and sauté mushrooms. Keep it aside.
3. Pour tablespoon oil and sauté veal gently on all sides.
4. Take a baking dish and line it with veal, and season with salt,... - 36.4613
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix flour, salt, paprika and pepper; coat meat with flour mixture.
Melt shortening in large skillet.
Add garlic and meat; brown meat thoroughly.
Remove from heat; stir in sour cream.
Cover tightly; bake 1 hour.
Serve on Poppy Seed... - 36.4182
Veal Cutlets Baked With Cream And Mushrooms
These veal cutlets baked with cream and mushrooms make a full meal when paired with a side salad or vegetables. Cooked in the oven with cream along with dried thyme and lemon juice for flavor, the veal cutlets withcream and mushrooms is a simple but delicious... - 39.9137
Spanish Veal Casserole
Preheat oven to 375Ã‚Â°F. (moderately hot).
Coat veal lightly with flour.
Brown richly in heated butter or margarine.
Place in broad, shallow baking dish.
Fry onion until tender, but not browned, in same pan.
Stir in soup, juice, sliced stuffed olives,... - 41.6519
Baked Veal Cutlets (vitello Imbottito Al Forno)
Dip cutlets in the oil.
Mix together the bread crumbs, salt, pepper and cheese.
Coat the cutlets with this mixture.
Grease a baking dish with the oil and put half the sliced onions on the bottom of the dish.
Arrange the veal on top of the onions.
Mash the... - 30.2247
Place roast in heavy kettle or roasting pan.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over roast.
Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until meat is very tender.
While baking, baste with pan juices. - 27.3881
Baked Polenta With Veal Sauce
Prepare Baked Polenta.
While polenta is baking, heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, carrot, mushrooms, garlic, and herb seasoning.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Crumble veal into pan; cook,... - 43.7572
Sweetened Baked Veal
An old video I did baking Veal Cutlets. Its quick and easy to make. Full of taste your family will enjoy! Another vintage video from the past - 0
Continental Veal Bake
1) Quarter the veal steaks or tenders.
1) In a kettle, cook the noodles in the boiling salted water as per the package directions, drain and return to the kettle.
2) In a pie plate, combine the flour, salt and pepper together and... - 45.4458
Trim and cut meat into serving-size pieces, toss in seasoned flour.
Heat butter and oil in large frying pan, fry meat until golden; remove, place in casserole.
Fry crushed garlic a few minutes, add remaining flour; cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly... - 40.0528
1. Cook noodles, drain. Spread in shallow, 8-cup baking dish.
2. Heat butter or margarine with oil in large skillet; saute veal patties about 3 minutes on each side. Overlap browned patties down center of noodles. Keep warm.
3. Toss mushrooms and onions in... - 34.1712
Baked Veal Chops Risotto
1) Preheat oven for 350° oven.
2) In a large nonstick skillet melt margarine.
3) Brown the chops in it on both sides.
4) Take the chops from the skillet and transfer into a large baking dish.
5) Place 1 tbsp of uncooked rice over each... - 45.2139
Baked Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Preheat oven to 325F.
On large sheet of waxed paper, blend 1 tea- spoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and 2 table- spoons flour.
Coat veal on all sides with flour mixture.
Heat oil in 12-inch skillet, and brown veal.
Re- move veal from skillet, and let... - 38.2256
Baked Veal Stuffed Eggplant
Cut each eggplant in half lengthwise; blanch halves in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes, then drain.
Let eggplant halves cool slightly.
Using a spoon, scoop pulp from each half, leaving about a 1/4-inch-thick shell; set shells cut-side down on paper towels... - 39.2556
Baked Veal Loaf
Preheat oven to 350F.
In large bowl, beat eggs slightly with fork.
Stir in milk, catsup, cracker meal, olives, salt, mono- sodium glutamate, and pepper; set aside.
In hot butter in skillet, saute onion until tender —about 5 minutes.
Add to egg mixture along... - 37.8883
Baked Veal Stew With Sweet Potatoes
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Veal Stew with Sweet Potatoes recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. - 49.6743
Veal Marengo With Toast
Heat oil and butter in heavy skillet.
Add veal and onion and saute until brown.
Add tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in flour, blending thoroughly.
Add wine and chicken consomme, stirring constantly.
Season with salt and pepper.
Turn... - 43.4691
Veal Dinner Special
About 40 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 400°F.
Heat broccoli just to thaw.
Cook rice as label directs but add beef broth to water; toss rice with parsley.
Spread over bottom of 10" by 6" by 2" baking dish; arrange veal slices, overlapping, on top of... - 36.6782
1 Cut the veal right for portions.
2 Dip the veal pieces in beaten egg.
3 Roll in fine cracker crumbs to coat evenly.
4 In a skillet, heat generous amount of fat and brown the veal in it.
5 Season with salt & pepper.
6 In... - 38.518
Mix flour, salt and pepper.
Dredge veal pieces with mixture, reserving excess for later use.
Heat shortening in dutch oven; brown meat.
Add broth; cover and simmer 45 minutes.
Add zucchini, carrots, onion and Worcestershire.
Cook 9 to 10 minutes, or until... - 39.8638
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cook the Egg Noodles as per its packet instructions. Drain and spread the cooked noodles in a shallow 8-cup baking dish.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil. Saute the veal patties for about 3 minutes on... - 44.6534
Stuffed Veal Shoulder
1.In the market, tell the butcher to remove the bones from the veal shoulder
2.Also preheat the oven to 325F degrees
3.Season the cavity of the veal shoulder and fill with stuffing
4.Sew or skewer edges together
5.On the rack of a... - 35.478
Duchess Veal Loaf
To Prepare Veal Mixture: In small skillet heat margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot; add celery, onion, and green pepper and saute until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes.
In medium bowl combine sauteed vegetables with remaining ingredients... - 33.7654
1) Make out 4 or 5 portions from the veal.
2) Season with salt and pepper and then with flour and paprika.
3) With a knife, lightly pound on the meat.
4) In a heavy skillet, heat fat and butter, to sauté the meat until lightly... - 41.9365
Veal Heart Casserole
Drop the potato slices into boiling salted water, boil for five minutes and drain them.
Melt 2 tablespoons [30 ml.] of the butter in a skillet and fry the onion over medium heat until golden.
Transfer the onion to a bowl, add the diced heart to the skillet... - 43.6329
Baked Veal Stuffed Eggplant
1. Cut each eggplant in half lengthwise; blanch halves in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes, then drain. Let eggplant halves cool slightly.
2. Using a spoon, scoop pulp from each half, leaving about a 1/4-inch-thick shell; set shells cut-side down on paper... - 31.7717
1 Preheat oven to 325°Fa hrenheit.
2 In a 10-inch skillet, heat the oil and add in veal cubes.
3 Cook until slightly browned from all the sides.
4 In a 2-quart casserole, transfer the meat.
5 In the same skillet, add the onions... - 45.7667
Breaded Veal Cutlets
Cut veal into 6 pieces; season.
Dip into the corn-flake crumbs, then into egg mixed with water, and again into crumbs.
Brown meat in hot fat.
Mix milk with soup; pour over veal.
Cover; bake in 300° oven 1 hour or till tender. - 34.5782
Braised Leg Of Veal
Cream 2 tablespoons butter with garlic, salt, rosemary, thyme, and pepper.
Rub this over the meat.
Put remaining butter, onions, celery, carrot, and bay leaf in heavy casserole or Dutch oven.
Put meat on the bed of vegetables and cover.
Bake in preheated... - 47.5938
Deviled Veal Chops
Make a smooth paste of the butter and peppers.
Place the veal chops into a casserole dish and spread the butter over them.
Place under the oven broiler for 3 minutes, turn the veal over and broil for an additional 3 minutes.
While veal broils, combine the... - 36.3317
Rub meat with garlic.
Stir together flour, salt, thyme, sage, allspice, pepper and bay leaves; rub into meat.
Brown meat in shortening over medium heat, about 15 minutes.
Remove meat from pan.
Add carrots, celery and onion; cook and stir just until onion is... - 38.8866
Melt butter in frying pan.
Add mushrooms, onion, green pepper, garlic and lemon juice and saute until vegetables are limp but not starting to brown.
Season, then remove vegetables.
In oil in frying pan, saute veal on both sides until it loses its red... - 39.2103
Veal Chops Enveloppe
Saute chops quickly until brown without cooking through completely.
Mix pastry as directed on box.
Roll out 2 thin layers.
Cut in 2 squares, each large enough to envelop one chop.
Place a chop on each square and top with a spoonful of mushroom and a... - 36.6005
Classic Curried Veal
Trim all excess fat from meat.
Put onions and apples in clay baker.
Moisten with wine, bouillon and lemon juice.
Season evenly (as hot as you like it).
Close and bake. - 30.411
Liver Baked In Wine
Salt and pepper the lardons.
Cut slits in the liver and insert the lardons.
Simmer the onions and root vegetables in the wine for 15 minutes.
Pour the melted butter into a casserole and add the liver.
Strain the wine and pour it over the liver.
Cover the... - 41.5904
Braised Veal Cacciatore
Trim fat from veal shanks; place shanks in an 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30 minutes or until browned.
Reduce heat to 400°.
Combine tomato and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Pour... - 37.1165
Heat oven to 350°.
Season chops with salt and pepper; spread both sides with mustard.
Place in ungreased square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Sprinkle bacon on and around chops.
Bake 1 hour 15 minutes.
Place chops on warm platter; keep warm.
Drain all but 1 tablespoon... - 37.1917
Crepes With Veal
Crepes With Veal is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Crepes With Veal is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 44.2283
Classic Veal Parmigiana
Trim fat from cutlets.
Place cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to Winch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Cut veal into serving-size pieces.
Combine 1 2/3 cups Parmesan cheese and flour in a shallow bowl.
Dip... - 43.5267
Roasted Veal With Root Vegetables
Unroll roast; trim fat from roast.
Roll roast; tie securely at 2-inch intervals with string.
Place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add half of Buttermilk Marinade.
Seal bag; shake well.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag... - 40.4719
Stuffed Veal Rolls
Cut veal in six individual pieces convenient for rolling.
Meanwhile boil celery.in 1 c of the boiling water for 15-20 min or until tender, drain, and reserve 4 tablesp of the liquid.
Cook minced onion slowly in butter until transparent.
Mix bread cubes, sage,... - 40.5846
Veal Parmesan Casserole
Break spaghetti pieces in half.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and set aside.
Pound veal pieces to 1/4 -inch thickness.
In shallow dish combine flour, salt, and pepper.
In another dish combine egg and milk; in a third dish mix crumbs... - 39.819
This Hungarian Veal is an extremely mouthwatering preparation of the meat ! Try out this fried and baked veal cubes with seasonings and tell me if you liked them ! Your suggestions for this Hungarian Veal are welcome ! - 36.3131
1. Between plastic food wrap place veal slices and using a mallet flatten, until very thin.
2. Coat veal in flour, dip in egg then coat with breadcrumbs.
3. In a fry pan melt butter until foaming and cook veal for 2 minutes each side or... - 40.9721
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a loaf pan with butter or margarine.
2. Mix the veal, pork, bread crumbs, milk, 2 tablespoons butter or drippings, onion, salt and the eggs. Pack into the loaf pan; or form into loaf shape in a shallow roasting... - 26.3056
Turn on oven to 400°F.
Saute carrots and celery in butter or margarine until tender (about 15 minutes).
With a slotted spoon remove them from skillet and place in large bowl.
Add mushrooms and one egg beaten with enough heavy cream to make 1/2 cup... - 44.9086
Veal Party Casserole
Brown the veal in sizzling oil, a few pieces at a time.
Transfer to a large casserole as they are browned, or to 2 medium casseroles.
In the fat remaining in the skillet saute" the onions lightly.
Stir in the tomatoes, tomato puree, tomato sauce,... - 40.1479
Baked Penne With Veal
Cook veal in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain in a colander; set aside.
Coat skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 10 minutes.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and next 6... - 39.1966
Veal Rollups Lt
Pound the veal very thin with a meat mallet.
Place 3 asparagus, 3 large shrimp, and 1/2 oz (15 g) of cheese in each.
Fold in the ends and roll together.
Secure with tooth picks.
Place on a baking sheet.
Brush with oil.
Bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven... - 43.8616
Melt 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of the butter in a large frying pan.
Brown meat on both sides, over high heat.
Place in a shallow baking dish, one next to the other.
Salt and pepper lightly and sprinkle with the tarragon.
Cover each escalope first with a slice of... - 39.2489
1) Split and remove a portion of the kidneys.
2) Then apply melted butter and broil for 3-4 minutes on each side or until done
3) Then remove over a platter and keep them warm.
4) In a small pan, add the brown sauce, tomato puree, wine, dash of... - 38.0716
Oriental Veal Casserole
Heat oven to 325°.
Coat meat with flour.
Melt shortening in large skillet; cook meat until brown.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour into ungreased 3-quart casserole.
Cover; bake 1 1/2 hours.
If desired, sprinkle with chopped cashews and serve with soy... - 37.8033
Tangy Veal Stew
Season shanks generously on all sides.
Put onions and garlic in clay baker first, then meat.
Pour in wine or cider.
Sprinkle with orange rind.
Close and bake. - 32.8379
Italian Pasta Bake
1) In a 1-quart microwavable casserole, add onion, garlic and oil. Mix well and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute till the onion becomes tender.
2) Add in the tomatoes and basil. Cover the casserole with a wax paper and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.... - 44.4954
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) In a large dish, place the cubed meat.
4) With salt, pepper and lemon juice, season the meat.
5) In the bottom of the soaked Romertopf, place thin slices of bacon to... - 44.1188
Deviled Veal Ribs
1. Prepare the chops by cutting the breast of the veal between each rib into strips, and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
2. In a shallow baking pan, arrange the breast strips.
3. In an slow oven bake at 325 Deg Fahrenheit for 2... - 40.1176
Rolled Veal Slices
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 475 F.
3) Then, beat the veal and rub with salt and pepper.
4) On the veal slices, spread the chopped onion, capers, bacon and parsley. Then, gently roll up the slices.
5) With a... - 45.1712
Put the flour, salt and pepper in a paper bag and shake the veal pieces in it, a few at a time.
Heat the oil to sizzling in a large heavy skillet and brown the veal cubes on all sides.
Do not crowd the skillet or the veal will not brown.
Transfer to a... - 41.7936
1. Place the veal escalopes between 2 sheets of oiled waxed paper and, using a rolling pin, beat until they are very thin. Cut in half.
2. Mix together half of the onion, the mushrooms, bacon, rosemary, juniper berries, lemon juice and breadcrumbs. Season... - 34.5502
Knuckle Of Veal
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) Then, wash the knuckle thoroughly.
4) Rub in salt and pepper and then sprinkle a little paprika pepper.
5) Now, brush on a little melted butter.
6) In the soaked... - 39.9501
Party Veal Chops
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Party Veal Chops recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. - 49.3498
Put the veal in a pan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
Drain the veal and rinse off any scum.
Put the veal pieces in a pan with the onions, carrots, bay leaves, parsley, lemon juice, seasoning and water.
Bring to boiling point, cover and simmer... - 41.705
Veal Scaloppine Using Tagliatelle Verdi
Pound the meat thoroughly with meat pounder.
Cut in serving pieces.
Combine flour and seasonings; coat meat in mixture.
Brown in hot fat.
Place in 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Add water to mushroom liquid to make 1 cup; heat to... - 45.1668
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Also cut veal into 2x4 inch pieces
3.On each piece of veal place a mound of stuffing, now fold veal over stuffing and fasten with toothpick
4.Season, roll in flour, brown in fat and add... - 34.9786
Ham And Veal Loaf
Mix first 9 ingredients together.
Make into loaf; stud with whole cloves.
Put 1/4 inch of milk in pan around loaf.
Bake 1 hour in 350 degree oven. - 30.8235
Ragout Of Veal Bourguignon
1) Preheat the oven to 425 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) Season the meat with salt and pepper.
4) In a frying pan, heat the butter.
5) In the hot butter, brown the meat.
6) To the soaked Romertopf, transfer the meat along... - 41.009
Veal Scallopini Country-style
Veal scallopini country style is cooked and baked preparation of veal. Made with mushrooms and green pepper topping along with tomato sauce, the veal scallopini has noodles and cheese in it. served with a side salad, this veal scallopni makes a complete meal. - 39.8844
Bursa Dansi Baked Veal With Pasta
Make a marinade of the garlic, pepper, salt, bay leaf, tarragon, and the wine.
Add the veal and marinate it in the refrigerator for 5 hours, turning after 2 hours.
Drain, pat dry with paper towels, and cut into 1-inch squares.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter... - 39.0567
Veal Cutlets In Wine
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 425 F.
3) In the soaked Romertopf, put the potatoes, carrots, onions, half of the wine, salt and pepper.
4) In the hot oven, cook for 45 minutes.
5) Meanwhile, in a frying pan,... - 42.7147
Veal And Spinach Cannelloni
In 12-inch skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add shallots (or onion) and garlic and saute until translucent, about 3 minutes.
Add veal and cook, stirring constantly, until veal loses its pink color, about 5 minutes; stir in spinach and mushrooms... - 34.849
Autumn Veal Loaf
1. Cut squash into quarters; remove seeds and strings; pare; grate into large bowl; stir in remaining ingredients; mix lightly just until blended; form into a loaf, about 9x5x3- inches in a greased shallow baking pan.
2. Bake in moderate oven (375°) for 1... - 26.9707
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Wash veal cutlets thoroughly and allow it to dry.
3. Sprinkle salt.
4. Take cutlet and place 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese over each of them.
5. Roll up the cutlets, and tie them with string.
6.... - 42.7855
Easy Veal Casserole
Veal Casserole is a delightful and tasty dish. I am sure your guests will be asking for a second and third helping of this delicious dish.Try this Veal Casserole recipe and you will understand why. - 35.4853
Veal Cutlets In Wine Sauce
Season cutlets with salt and pepper.
Brown on both sides (total time - 5 minutes) in heavy iron skillet.
Put cutlets in warm casserole dish.
Put onion, mushrooms and parsley in skillet.
Cook, stirring well.
Blend, cooking until lightly browned.
Add... - 45.4108
Providential Veal Au Gratin
Toss veal pieces with garlic, paprika and thyme.
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc and small bowl.
Grind seasoned veal.
Shape veal into 4 patties.
Melt 2 tablespoons (30 ml) butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add patties and brown well on... - 38.6329
Veal Scaloppine I
Place veal on bottom of individual baking dish.
Add remaining ingredients; cover.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 45 minutes, or until meat is tender. - 24.9248
Jellied Veal Slices
Have the shoulder boned, rolled, and tied.
Make small incisions in the meat with a sharp knife and insert slivers of garlic.
Melt the butter in a deep Dutch oven or a heavy kettle and brown meat on all sides.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add white wine and... - 45.9044
Veal Loaf With Carrot
Combine eggs and milk; stir in bread crumbs, shredded carrot, chopped onion, snipped parsley, salt, and pepper. Add the ground veal; mix well.
Pat veal mixture into an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan. Bake in a 350° oven about 1 1/2 hours. Drain off excess fat. Let loaf... - 26.0452
Stuffed Veal Breast
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. Get a large pocket in the side of the veal breast cut by the butcher.
3. With moist paper towels wipe the veal, sprinkle salt over the surface of the meat as well as in the pocket and set aside.
4. Rinse... - 45.6519
Barbecued Veal Breast And Vegetables
Cut meat into serving pieces.
In Dutch oven or top-stove casserole, brown meat slowly on all sides in shortening.
Remove from heat and add potatoes and carrots.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat and vegetables.
Bake, covered, in preheated moderate... - 41.338