- » Baked Veal Dish
Baked Veal Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked veal dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked veal dish recipes.
Baked Stuffed Veal Spleen
Rinse the spleen well with cold water; dry it with a paper towel.
Cut a deep pocket in the spleen and fill it with a mixture of the mint, parsley, crushed pepper, garlic and salt to taste.
Close the open end of the pocket with wooden picks or skewers.
In a... - 35.925
Baked Veal Loaves
Melt margarine in small skillet; add onion and saute until softened.
Transfer to work bowl of food processor.
Add veal and carrot and process until finely chopped.
Add bread, 1 tablespoon parsley, garlic, salt, sage, and pepper; process until mixture is... - 42.3695
Baked Stuffed Shoulder Of Veal
1) When purchasing, ask the seller to bone the veal's shoulder and chop off the bones.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
3) In a saucepan, put the bones, along with the cleaned and chopped stock vegetables, and add just... - 42.5825
Veal Parmigiana And Green Noodle Bake
This Veal Parmagnia and Green Noodle Bake is a novel meal course ! Impress your family with this juicy veal patties doused in molten cheese this weekend and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Veal Parmagnia and Green Noodle Bake are welcome ! - 47.0184
Baked Veal Birds
1.Make 3 x 5 inch pieces of veal steak and crush them slightly to flatten.
2.Combine Bon Appetit, salt, MSG and dry mustard and put a sprinkling on the chopped veal steak.
3.Put a layer of bread stuffing and spread the veal steak pices and make... - 47.049
Baked Veal With Eggplant
Season veal lightly with salt and pepper and brown in oil in large heavy skillet over medium heat.
Lightly oil a baking dish or ungreased clay baker, and layer the veal and eggplant with the sauce.
Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
Uncover and bake 15... - 30.634
Baked Veal Mozzarella
Veal Parmesan is a yummy meat preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. This delightful combination of meat and cheese is simply divine! Donâ€™t miss the Veal Parmesan! - 31.7026
Festive Veal Dish
1. Saute veal chops in a frying pan for 2-3 minutes on each side. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat the mushroom soup in the frying pan with the beef stock and strain.
3. Add the cream and beat in the flour dissolved in the milk. Bring to a boil... - 33.8701
Baked Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Preheat oven to 325F.
On large sheet of waxed paper, blend 1 tea- spoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and 2 table- spoons flour.
Coat veal on all sides with flour mixture.
Heat oil in 12-inch skillet, and brown veal.
Re- move veal from skillet, and let... - 40.1307
Baked Veal Stew
Roll veal cubes in flourand brown in hor lard on all sides season.
Place in large greased casserole with onions and beans (whole), celery cut in 4 in pieces, tomatoes, and pepper cut in rings.
Cover and cook in moderate oven (350-F.) until meat is tender. - 31.9985
Baked Veal Parmesan
Combine crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and dash pepper.
Combine egg and water.
Dip veal in egg mixture; coat with crumb mixture.
Arrange veal in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes.
Turn meat; bake till tender, 15 to 20... - 39.418
Baked Calf 's Ears
Put the ears into the white court bouillon and poach them for one and one half hours.
Drain them and pat them dry.
Mix the chopped chicken, ham and mushrooms, and bind them with the veloute sauce.
Season to taste.
Stuff the ears with this mixture and dip the... - 37.3524
Continental Veal Bake
1) Quarter the veal steaks or tenders.
1) In a kettle, cook the noodles in the boiling salted water as per the package directions, drain and return to the kettle.
2) In a pie plate, combine the flour, salt and pepper together and... - 43.4082
Baked Veal Parmesan
Pound veal; season with salt and pepper.
Cut into serving-size pieces.
Beat egg and 1 tablespoon water.
Dip veal in egg mixture, then in bread crumbs.
In skillet, brown veal in shortening (use additional shortening if necessary).
Arrange veal in 2-quart... - 38.4964
Baked Veal Chops Risotto
1) Preheat oven for 350° oven.
2) In a large nonstick skillet melt margarine.
3) Brown the chops in it on both sides.
4) Take the chops from the skillet and transfer into a large baking dish.
5) Place 1 tbsp of uncooked rice over each... - 43.6371
Stuffed Zucchini Boats (main Dish)
Stuffed Zucchini Boats is a delicious main course meal recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Stuffed Zucchini Boats dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 44.1373
Baked Eggplant With Veal
Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Combine egg and milk.
Dip eggplant slices into flour mixture, then into egg mixture, and again into flour mixture.
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large skillet.
Brown eggplant on both sides.
Place slices in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch... - 42.7894
Baked Veal Shanks With Risotto
Place butter in an 11- by 17-inch roasting pan and heat in a 475° oven until melted and sizzling (about 2 minutes).
Lay veal shanks in a single layer in pan.
Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes; turn shanks over and continue to bake until meat is well browned... - 46.0527
Sweetened Baked Veal
An old video I did baking Veal Cutlets. Its quick and easy to make. Full of taste your family will enjoy! Another vintage video from the past - 0
Baked Polenta With Veal Sauce
Prepare Baked Polenta.
While polenta is baking, heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, carrot, mushrooms, garlic, and herb seasoning.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Crumble veal into pan; cook,... - 45.6316
Baked Veal Cutlets (vitello Imbottito Al Forno)
Dip cutlets in the oil.
Mix together the bread crumbs, salt, pepper and cheese.
Coat the cutlets with this mixture.
Grease a baking dish with the oil and put half the sliced onions on the bottom of the dish.
Arrange the veal on top of the onions.
Mash the... - 32.5554
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Also cut veal into 2x4 inch pieces
3.On each piece of veal place a mound of stuffing, now fold veal over stuffing and fasten with toothpick
4.Season, roll in flour, brown in fat and add... - 34.4704
Veal Marengo With Toast
Heat oil and butter in heavy skillet.
Add veal and onion and saute until brown.
Add tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in flour, blending thoroughly.
Add wine and chicken consomme, stirring constantly.
Season with salt and pepper.
Turn... - 42.7762
Baked Veal Stew With Sweet Potatoes
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Veal Stew with Sweet Potatoes recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. - 50.1252
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon oil and sauté mushrooms. Keep it aside.
3. Pour tablespoon oil and sauté veal gently on all sides.
4. Take a baking dish and line it with veal, and season with salt,... - 34.7004
Melt butter in 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Combine corn flake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
Cut veal in serving pieces; dip in egg, then in crumb mixture.
Place in baking dish.
Bake in hot oven (400°) for 20 minutes.
Turn meat; continue... - 42.7657
Heat oven to 350°.
Season chops with salt and pepper; spread both sides with mustard.
Place in ungreased square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Sprinkle bacon on and around chops.
Bake 1 hour 15 minutes.
Place chops on warm platter; keep warm.
Drain all but 1 tablespoon... - 39.5948
Veal Cutlets Baked With Cream And Mushrooms
These veal cutlets baked with cream and mushrooms make a full meal when paired with a side salad or vegetables. Cooked in the oven with cream along with dried thyme and lemon juice for flavor, the veal cutlets withcream and mushrooms is a simple but delicious... - 42.576
Baked Veal Loaf
Preheat oven to 350F.
In large bowl, beat eggs slightly with fork.
Stir in milk, catsup, cracker meal, olives, salt, mono- sodium glutamate, and pepper; set aside.
In hot butter in skillet, saute onion until tender —about 5 minutes.
Add to egg mixture along... - 39.8149
Stuffed Veal Shoulder
1.In the market, tell the butcher to remove the bones from the veal shoulder
2.Also preheat the oven to 325F degrees
3.Season the cavity of the veal shoulder and fill with stuffing
4.Sew or skewer edges together
5.On the rack of a... - 35.8944
Deviled Veal Chops
Make a smooth paste of the butter and peppers.
Place the veal chops into a casserole dish and spread the butter over them.
Place under the oven broiler for 3 minutes, turn the veal over and broil for an additional 3 minutes.
While veal broils, combine the... - 35.4046
Braised Veal Brains In White Wine
Poach the brains by simmering them in the stock and white wine for 20 minutes.
Remove the brains.
Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat and saute the onions and mushrooms until the onions are lightly browned—about 10 minutes.
Stir in the flour,... - 37.4886
Veal Birds Parmigiano
Combine bread crumbs, onion, mushrooms, eggs, 1 cup beef stock or water and rosemary.
Spread on veal pieces.
Roll veal; secure with food picks or tie with string.
Dredge veal with flour; brown in 2 cups butter or margarine.
Place in shallow baking pans.
Cover... - 45.5249
Veal With Tarragon
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 275 degrees.
2) Cut the meat neatly into cubes measuring abut 1-inch each.
3) In a heavy skillet, brown the pieces of meat in oil, a few pieces at a time. Move the browned pieces to a plate.
4) In the... - 45.297
Fladgeon Of Veal
Finely mince the veal and suet and mix with the breadcrumbs, lemon rind, nutmeg and seasoning to taste.
Stir in 1 egg and as much gravy or milk, as is required to thoroughly moisten the mixture.
Half-fill a greased pie-dish with the mixture and bake for 1 hr... - 36.049
Florentine Veal Mozzarella
Drain spinach then, using hands, squeeze excess liquid from spinach; chop roughly.
Heat oil in large flameproof baking dish; cook veal, in batches, until browned both sides and cooked as desired.
Return veal to pan in a single layer; top with spinach then... - 29.1322
Breaded Veal Cutlets
Cut veal into 6 pieces; season.
Dip into the corn-flake crumbs, then into egg mixed with water, and again into crumbs.
Brown meat in hot fat.
Mix milk with soup; pour over veal.
Cover; bake in 300° oven 1 hour or till tender. - 35.1073
Stuffed Breast Of Veal
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) With salt and lemon juice, rub the meat.
4) In a bowl, combine the mince, chopped onions, egg, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper to prepare a stuffing. Add a little stock... - 46.264
Place roast in heavy kettle or roasting pan.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over roast.
Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until meat is very tender.
While baking, baste with pan juices. - 27.7285
Spanish Veal Casserole
Preheat oven to 375Ã‚Â°F. (moderately hot).
Coat veal lightly with flour.
Brown richly in heated butter or margarine.
Place in broad, shallow baking dish.
Fry onion until tender, but not browned, in same pan.
Stir in soup, juice, sliced stuffed olives,... - 43.5158
Veal Chops Enveloppe
Saute chops quickly until brown without cooking through completely.
Mix pastry as directed on box.
Roll out 2 thin layers.
Cut in 2 squares, each large enough to envelop one chop.
Place a chop on each square and top with a spoonful of mushroom and a... - 36.3966
1. Have butcher cut veal into 8 pieces, about 4 1/2 by 2 inches in size.
2. Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and cook until lightly browned. Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, tomato sauce and oregano. Do not... - 41.799
Braised Veal Shanks
1) Preheat the oven to 500Â°
2) Using a pastry brush, thoroughly coat the veal shanks with the softened butter and arrange them in a roasting pan
3) Scatter the onions, parsnips, carrots, celery, bay leaf, thyme, peppercorns, marjoram... - 44.6943
Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Using metal blade, process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion in chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic and, stirring, cook for 2 minutes.
Add beef and... - 45.506
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with butter or margarine.
2. Put the veal through the meat chopper.
3. Arrange a layer of noodles in the bottom of the baking dish, top with the veal; repeat.
4. Heat the White Sauce and... - 31.9997
Veal Casserole With Leeks And Mushrooms
Shoulder of veal is fine for this dish.
Remove bones, fat, connecting tissue and simmer in a little water to make stock and add bouillon cubes for more flavour.
Mix flour and seasoning in a bag and coat cubes of veal.
Brown the meat in the butter.
Place in a... - 40.4518
Baked Veal Stuffed Eggplant
1. Cut each eggplant in half lengthwise; blanch halves in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes, then drain. Let eggplant halves cool slightly.
2. Using a spoon, scoop pulp from each half, leaving about a 1/4-inch-thick shell; set shells cut-side down on paper... - 34.0919
Stuffed Breast Of Veal
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Make Stuffing: In medium bowl, combine all stuffing ingredients; mix well.
3. Spoon mixture into veal pocket, pushing mixture well into cavity. Sew open side of veal to hold in stuffing.
4. Place veal, meat side up, in... - 46.0779
Barbecued Veal Breast And Vegetables
Cut meat into serving pieces.
In Dutch oven or top-stove casserole, brown meat slowly on all sides in shortening.
Remove from heat and add potatoes and carrots.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat and vegetables.
Bake, covered, in preheated moderate... - 41.1479
Liver Baked In Wine
Salt and pepper the lardons.
Cut slits in the liver and insert the lardons.
Simmer the onions and root vegetables in the wine for 15 minutes.
Pour the melted butter into a casserole and add the liver.
Strain the wine and pour it over the liver.
Cover the... - 42.3277
Veal With Tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 300 °F.
2. Fasten the veal shoulder with the string to keep its form during cooking time.
3. Sprinkle the salt lightly over it.
4. Take an ovenproof casserole and soften half of the butter in it over moderate... - 38.9357
Trim and cut meat into serving-size pieces, toss in seasoned flour.
Heat butter and oil in large frying pan, fry meat until golden; remove, place in casserole.
Fry crushed garlic a few minutes, add remaining flour; cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly... - 42.2157
Baked Veal Stuffed Eggplant
Cut each eggplant in half lengthwise; blanch halves in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes, then drain.
Let eggplant halves cool slightly.
Using a spoon, scoop pulp from each half, leaving about a 1/4-inch-thick shell; set shells cut-side down on paper towels... - 40.4782
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cook the Egg Noodles as per its packet instructions. Drain and spread the cooked noodles in a shallow 8-cup baking dish.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil. Saute the veal patties for about 3 minutes on... - 45.2386
Baked Veal And Vegetable Casserole
This Baked Veal and Vegetable Casserole makes a tasty and delicious meal for a weight watcher ! You can team it up with pasta or rice if you want to . Try this Baked Veal and Vegetable Casserole and tell me if you like it ! - 35.5792
Lemon Veal Scaloppine
Cut meat into 6 serving pieces; if necessary, pound meat until 1/4 inch thick.
Stir together flour and garlic salt; coat meat with flour mixture.
Melt butter in large skillet; brown meat over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes on each side.
Place meat in ungreased... - 41.6269
Braised Veal Tongues
Saute the onion and carrot in the butter.
Set the tongues on the vegetables and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cover the pot and keep it over very low heat until the tongues look steamed, 25 to 30 minutes.
Add one third of the Madeira and reduce it over high... - 44.271
French Veal Chops
Remove the crusts from the bread and soak the slices in the milk.
Chop the liver finely.
Peel and slice the onion; slice the mushrooms.
Mix the ground pork with the soaked bread, chopped liver, onions and mushrooms.
Beat the eggs with the oil, salt and pepper... - 38.6631
Veal Paprika is an irresistible recipe that you will simply can't resist. Try this Veal Paprika; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 36.5706
Classic Veal Parmigiana
Trim fat from cutlets.
Place cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to Winch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Cut veal into serving-size pieces.
Combine 1 2/3 cups Parmesan cheese and flour in a shallow bowl.
Dip... - 44.1029
1. Cook noodles, drain. Spread in shallow, 8-cup baking dish.
2. Heat butter or margarine with oil in large skillet; saute veal patties about 3 minutes on each side. Overlap browned patties down center of noodles. Keep warm.
3. Toss mushrooms and onions in... - 35.5398
Veal Dinner Special
About 40 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 400°F.
Heat broccoli just to thaw.
Cook rice as label directs but add beef broth to water; toss rice with parsley.
Spread over bottom of 10" by 6" by 2" baking dish; arrange veal slices, overlapping, on top of... - 37.4569
Veal In White Wine
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) In a frying pan, saute the diced meat.
4) To this, add the sliced mushrooms and cook for a few minutes.
5) To the soaked Romertopf, transfer the meat and mushrooms.
6)... - 41.4201
Stuffed Shoulder Of Veal
Combine the ground beef in a bowl with the bread crumbs, egg, salt, pepper and nutmeg, blending well.
Pound the veal with a mallet until it is of uniform thickness.
Spread the beef mixture evenly over the veal.
Arrange the hard-cooked eggs in a row... - 41.6311
Knuckle Of Veal
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) Then, wash the knuckle thoroughly.
4) Rub in salt and pepper and then sprinkle a little paprika pepper.
5) Now, brush on a little melted butter.
6) In the soaked... - 40.451
Rolled Veal Slices
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 475 F.
3) Then, beat the veal and rub with salt and pepper.
4) On the veal slices, spread the chopped onion, capers, bacon and parsley. Then, gently roll up the slices.
5) With a... - 45.5351
Tufoli Stuffed With Veal
1. In saucepan combine first 9 ingredients, bring to boiling and reduce heat.
2. Simmer mixture, uncovered for 30 minutes.
3. in a pan of boiling, salted water cook tufoli till tender, drain and cool.
4. In a bowl combine dash pepper and remaining... - 43.5781
Veal Heart Casserole
Drop the potato slices into boiling salted water, boil for five minutes and drain them.
Melt 2 tablespoons [30 ml.] of the butter in a skillet and fry the onion over medium heat until golden.
Transfer the onion to a bowl, add the diced heart to the skillet... - 43.4586
1 Cut the veal right for portions.
2 Dip the veal pieces in beaten egg.
3 Roll in fine cracker crumbs to coat evenly.
4 In a skillet, heat generous amount of fat and brown the veal in it.
5 Season with salt & pepper.
6 In... - 38.0196
1) Untie and unroll the roast, and trim excess fat.
2) With the cut side of garlic rub roast thoroughly.
3) Again tie the roast.
4) In a bowl, combine mustard, dillweed, and pepper.
5) Rub the mixture over entire surface of tied... - 45.0015
Italian Pasta Bake
1) In a 1-quart microwavable casserole, add onion, garlic and oil. Mix well and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute till the onion becomes tender.
2) Add in the tomatoes and basil. Cover the casserole with a wax paper and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.... - 44.0574
Party Veal Chops
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Party Veal Chops recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. - 48.9881
Stuffed Veal Rolls
Cut veal in six individual pieces convenient for rolling.
Meanwhile boil celery.in 1 c of the boiling water for 15-20 min or until tender, drain, and reserve 4 tablesp of the liquid.
Cook minced onion slowly in butter until transparent.
Mix bread cubes, sage,... - 42.4238
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) In a large bowl, place the diced meat along with enough boiling water to cover. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes to blanch.
4) Into the soaked Romertopf, transfer the... - 44.8319
Roasted Veal With Root Vegetables
Unroll roast; trim fat from roast.
Roll roast; tie securely at 2-inch intervals with string.
Place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add half of Buttermilk Marinade.
Seal bag; shake well.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag... - 41.654
Veal And Tomato Casserole
Cut veal into 2-inch pieces.
Heat oil and butter in a heatproof casserole and fry veal and onion, stirring frequently, until golden.
Sprinkle the flour over, stir and cook for a minute, then stir in wine and stock and bring to the boil.
Peel, quarter and... - 42.0244
1) Make out 4 or 5 portions from the veal.
2) Season with salt and pepper and then with flour and paprika.
3) With a knife, lightly pound on the meat.
4) In a heavy skillet, heat fat and butter, to sauté the meat until lightly... - 42.5041
Autumn Veal Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Quarter squash and take off seeds and strings.
3) Skin and then shred into a large bowl.
4) Mix rest of the ingredients with grated squash.
5) In a greased shallow baking pan, figure the... - 37.0856
Baked Penne With Veal
Cook veal in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain in a colander; set aside.
Coat skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 10 minutes.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and next 6... - 41.6903
1) Split and remove a portion of the kidneys.
2) Then apply melted butter and broil for 3-4 minutes on each side or until done
3) Then remove over a platter and keep them warm.
4) In a small pan, add the brown sauce, tomato puree, wine, dash of... - 40.0414
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a loaf pan with butter or margarine.
2. Mix the veal, pork, bread crumbs, milk, 2 tablespoons butter or drippings, onion, salt and the eggs. Pack into the loaf pan; or form into loaf shape in a shallow roasting... - 30.6295
Jellied Veal Slices
Have the shoulder boned, rolled, and tied.
Make small incisions in the meat with a sharp knife and insert slivers of garlic.
Melt the butter in a deep Dutch oven or a heavy kettle and brown meat on all sides.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add white wine and... - 46.9354
French Veal And Basil Mousse
In a food processor, combine the veal, salt, pepper, basil and egg whites.
With the machine running slowly, add the cream and sherry.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Spoon mixture into a greased 9" (23 cm) loaf pan or ring mold.
Cover with waxed paper and... - 35.0252
Oriental Veal Casserole
Heat oven to 325°.
Coat meat with flour.
Melt shortening in large skillet; cook meat until brown.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour into ungreased 3-quart casserole.
Cover; bake 1 1/2 hours.
If desired, sprinkle with chopped cashews and serve with soy... - 39.6213
1 Preheat oven to 325°Fa hrenheit.
2 In a 10-inch skillet, heat the oil and add in veal cubes.
3 Cook until slightly browned from all the sides.
4 In a 2-quart casserole, transfer the meat.
5 In the same skillet, add the onions... - 45.2687
Cold Veal Loaf
Combine the veal, seasonings, Worcestershire sauce, saltines, egg, vegetables and chili sauce.
Spoon into an 11" (28 cm) loaf pan.
Spread the barbecue sauce on top.
Bake for 1 1/4 hours in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven.
Remove from oven, cool to warm,... - 35.0944
Deviled Veal Ribs
1. Prepare the chops by cutting the breast of the veal between each rib into strips, and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
2. In a shallow baking pan, arrange the breast strips.
3. In an slow oven bake at 325 Deg Fahrenheit for 2... - 42.4308
Veal Stew With Fennel
1. In a dutch oven or heavy kettle brown the meat in the oil and season meat with salt and pepper.
2. Stir in the onion and saute until limp, but not brown.
3. Adding water and fennel seed to the pot simmer the stew with cover over low heat for about 1... - 41.8819
Veal Steaks With Pink And Green Peppercorn Sauce
Heat the butter in a sauce pan and add the flour.
Reduce heat and cook 2 minutes.
Stir in the broth, cream and brandy.
Simmer until sauce thickens.
Stir in the peppercorns, onion and parsley.
Brush the veal with melted butter.
Season with salt and... - 43.0693
Braised Leg Of Veal
Cream 2 tablespoons butter with garlic, salt, rosemary, thyme, and pepper.
Rub this over the meat.
Put remaining butter, onions, celery, carrot, and bay leaf in heavy casserole or Dutch oven.
Put meat on the bed of vegetables and cover.
Bake in preheated... - 47.4762
Duchess Veal Loaf
To Prepare Veal Mixture: In small skillet heat margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot; add celery, onion, and green pepper and saute until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes.
In medium bowl combine sauteed vegetables with remaining ingredients... - 35.7085
This Hungarian Veal is an extremely mouthwatering preparation of the meat ! Try out this fried and baked veal cubes with seasonings and tell me if you liked them ! Your suggestions for this Hungarian Veal are welcome ! - 38.5073
Veal And Eggplant Casserole
1 Trim the visible fat from the meat.
2 In a skillet add 1 tablespoon oil and brown the meatfrom both the sides in it.
3 Grease a casserole with 1 teaspoon oil.
4 Arrange successive layers of the eggplant, veal, onions, tomatoes and... - 44.4739
Super Slimming Casserole
1) Preheat oven at 350°
2) In a heavy oven-safe pan melt margarine.
3) Brown veal and mushrooms slowly over skillet.
4) Take out the fat accumulated in the pan.
5) Add soup and stir.
6) Cover pan and bake for 1 hour or more until the... - 35.0984
Roast Marinated Veal
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together salt, pepper, sage, thyme, cloves, allspice, bay leaf, lemon rind, juice and bouillon.
3) Place the veal in a glass bowl, and marinate it with the bouillon mixture.
4) Cover the bowl with... - 44.6255
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In medium skillet, in hot salad oil, saute steakettes on both sides until golden brown; drain on paper towel.
Meanwhile, heat Marinara sauce; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Arrange steakettes in 8" by 8" by 2" baking dish; top... - 31.7415
Stuffed Veal Breast
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. Get a large pocket in the side of the veal breast cut by the butcher.
3. With moist paper towels wipe the veal, sprinkle salt over the surface of the meat as well as in the pocket and set aside.
4. Rinse... - 45.4944
Put the flour, salt and pepper in a paper bag and shake the veal pieces in it, a few at a time.
Heat the oil to sizzling in a large heavy skillet and brown the veal cubes on all sides.
Do not crowd the skillet or the veal will not brown.
Transfer to a... - 43.6402
Saltimbocca Alla Romana - Fillets Of Veal With Rosemary
1. Thinly slice the veal into 8 portions and top it with a slice of ham and few sage leaves.
2. Roll over the flour to coat it.
3. Take a skillet, heat little butter and oil, and add the veal slices and fry the top side first until the sage leaves... - 39.9011
1.Start by preheating the oven to 450F degrees
2.Also cut meat into small pieces
3.In a pot, stew the veal pieces until tender
4.Remove veal pieces from pot
5.Dredge the veal pieces in flour
6.Now take puff paste and line a baking... - 38.6668