- » Baked Turkey Stuffed
Baked Turkey Stuffed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baked Turkey Stuffed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baked Turkey Stuffed recipes.
Healthy Stuffed Bell Peppers With Ground Turkey
If you are looking for a healthy dish, your search should stop just here! Healthy Stuffed Bell Peppers with Ground Turkey is an amazing dish to prepare and serve. This dish has the best of vegetables combined with turkey meat for a filling. Is your mouth... - 128.314
Baked Stuffed Turkey
Perhaps you never knew, baking a stuffed turkey can be so easy and simple a job. To make it a easy learning process, start with small sized turkey and then gradually move with a larger size. Watch the video for several times to get used to the stuffing and... - 114.768
Stuffed Italian Cheese And Herb Meatballs
Meaty meatballs. This is a wonderful video of a truly Italian variety of meatball with turkey,pepperoni,olives and cheese. The inclusion of cooking cream with the herbs gives an amusing flavor. It is bound to be a hit with your friends and family when they... - 109.365
Baked Stuffed Turkey Breast
Want to serve something different from the regular roasted turkey-meal for your Thanksgiving dinner - you will find this recipe absolutely perfect. In this video, the turkey breasts are stuffed with spicy bread cubes and then baked in oven. However, you need... - 108.485
Lindsey's Stuffed Red Bell Peppers
A healthy, diabetes-friendly stuffed pepper recipe using lean ground turkey and spices. Chef Lindsey Singleton developed this recipe for DiabetesEveryDay, and it's the featured dish in the weekly menu beginning September 26th, 2011 - 103.403
Cheesy Chili Stuffed Cornbread Mini Muffins
1. For muffin batter, in a large mixing bowl, add all purpose flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
2. Add milk, oil, egg, jalapeno pepper, and cheese. Mix to incorporate.
3. For filling, place a large Dutch oven or... - 95.7154
Turkey Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Slice the pepper about ½ inch from the top.
3) Discard the seeds and membrane, leaving the shells uncut.
4) In the saucepan, bring the water to a boil and dip the pepper shells for 3 minutes.
5) Place... - 45.7233
Stuffed Turkey Breast With Seasoned Dressing
1) Bone the turkey breast and leaving the skin intact.
2) Cut a pocket around two-thirds through each side toward the center. Sprinkle each pocket with salt and pepper and keep them aside.
3) Take a skillet and add 1/2 cup of butter... - 45.5716
Turkey Stuffed Manicotti
Cook manicotti according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain.
For sauce, in a small saucepan stir together tomato sauce, un-drained tomatoes, wine, tapioca, basil, and oregano.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly, then... - 45.0738
Turkey Stuffed With Spinach
Place the turkey between two sheets of thick plastic wrap and flatten, to 1/8 in (3 mm) thick by using a meat pounder or rolling pin.
In a pan, melt the butter.
Add the shallots, garlic powder and thyme, cook for 2 minutes.
Add the spinach and cook for 5... - 44.9588
Creole Turkey Stuffed Eggplant
Prick each eggplant several times with a fork.
Place eggplant on a baking sheet, and bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
Cut each eggplant in half length wise; scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells.
Chop pulp; set shells and pulp aside.
Coat a non... - 43.4381
Stuffed Turkey Chops
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Lay the turkey roast on a flat surface and slice it evenly into four 4-ounce chops, each about 1 1/2 inches thick.
Place a chop on its edge and, using a small paring knife, cut a slit about 1 1/2 inches... - 42.5162
Spinach Stuffed Turkey Breast
For stuffing: In large skillet saute mushrooms and onion in 1/4 cup margarine until tender.
Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Stir in spinach, Swiss cheese, ham, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and the nutmeg.
Rinse turkey breast and pat dry.
Loosen skin from... - 41.9663
Peel onions and put in medium saucepan.
Cover with boiling water, add 2 tsp. salt, bring back to a boil, turn down heat, cover and boil 5 minutes.
Sprinkle onions with savorv, thvme, marjoram, nutmeg and 1 tsp. salt and toss lightly with a... - 41.889
Rolled Stuffed Turkey Breasts
In 9-inch skillet heat 1 tablespoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add shallots and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
Add mushrooms and saute over medium-high heat until all liquid has evaporated.
Transfer to mixing bowl and add spinach, dash salt, and nutmeg,... - 41.6386
Apple Almond Stuffed Turkey
Cut bread into 1/2-in.cubes and place in a single layer on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake at 225° for 30-40 minutes, tossing occasionally until partially dried.
Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute the next 10 ingredients in butter until onions and apple are... - 41.517
Pasta Stuffed Turkey
Remove the skin from the Italian sausages.
In a deep saucepan, heat the oil and cook the sausage meat for 10 minutes, breaking it up.
Stir in the celery and onions and cook 3 minutes.
Add the chopped spinach, eggs, sage, mace, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper,... - 40.909
Spinach Stuffed Turkey Thigh
Bone turkey thigh.
Place boned thigh meat between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
With a meat mallet, pound meat to 1/2 inch thickness.
In a small saucepan combine spinach and onion.
Cook, covered, in a small amount of water for 5 minutes or till onion is... - 40.5976
This Stuffed Turkey is one of my most favorite turkey dishes. Try this turkey stuffed with an irresistible mixture of deliciously herbed and spiced pork, meat and rice fillings. Your suggestions for this Stuffed Turkey are welcome. - 39.81
Vegetable Stuffed Turkey Roll
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
Open meat and lay flat between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
With a meat mallet pound turkey to 1/2 inch thickness (about a 12x10 inch rectangle).
For stuffing, spray a large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Add... - 39.7474
Old Fashioned Stuffed Turkey
In large saucepan, cook carrot, onion, and celery in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Add to bread cubes with milk, parsley, and seasonings; toss to coat.
Chill overnight, if desired.
Just before roasting, rinse bird and pat dry; rub cavities... - 38.2724
Red Peppers Stuffed With Turkey
In a medium no-stick skillet, cook the turkey over medium heat about 5 minutes or until it is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
Drain the turkey in a strainer or colander, then transfer it to a large plate lined with 3 layers of paper towels.
Blot the... - 37.7123
Stuffed Mini Turkey
1. Make stuffing: Dice giblets. Brown onion, mushrooms, and giblets in butter.
2. Mix with rice, liver pate, and bouillon. Season with salt, pepper, and sage.
3. Brush turkey inside and out with salt and pepper. Stuff it and close with wooden picks. Tie the... - 36.5949
Acorn Squash Stuffed With Turkey And Wild Rice
1. Cook the wild rice according to package directions, omitting the salt; drain.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400°F.Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
3. Place the squash, cut side down, on the baking sheet. Bake until tender when pierced with a... - 35.535
Stuffed Turkey Meatloaf
1. Place mushrooms in the bowl of a food processor, with the steel blade attached and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to a large nonstick skillet. Add butter, onion, salt, and pepper and cook over medium heat, stirring, until soft and golden, about 6... - 35.4319
Stuffed Turkey Roll
1. To prepare the stuffing, melt the butter in a skillet and saute the onion and celery until tender but not browned.
2. Add the carrot, mushrooms, and green pepper and cook for 3 minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat and add the crumbs, wheat germ, salt,... - 33.3633
Stuffed Ground Turkey Patties
Combine turkey, garlic powder, celery salt, and white pepper, mix well, and shape into 12 thin patties.
Combine green pepper, green onions, and mushrooms, spoon 2 rounded tablespoons of vegetable mixture on top of half the patties.
Top each with half a... - 33.284
Sausage Stuffed Turkey Loaf
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and 1/4 cup water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover and continue cooking, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are well browned, about 20 minutes. Remove... - 32.611
Stuffed Turkey Thigh
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut along the thigh lengthwise down to the bone on the inside.
Pressing knife against the bone, cut until it is released.
Pound meat to flatten as much as possible.
Spoon stuffing down center.
Bring skin together to enclose filling and... - 32.0157
Turkey Stuffed Loaf
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
In 8-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add apples and vegetables and saute, stirring con-stantly, until apples are soft.
Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
Spray a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan... - 31.8496