- » Baked Tortilla
Baked Tortilla Recipes
Tortilla Baked chips are prepared from corn tortillas and are served with salsa, chili con queso dip or Guacamole. It can also be seasoned with spices and herbs and served without a dip. The main ingredients required ... More »
Crispy Flour Tortilla Cups
Look at this elegant and attractive way to serve dips, salads, side dishes, desserts or even scoops of ice cream or puddings. Watch this interesting video that shares this wonderful method to make crispy flour tortilla cups. Your guests would love it as they... - 132.368
Strawberries And Cream Tortilla Pizza
Learn language concepts while making this dessert recipe with your preschoolers....great for older kids too for direction following, fractions, and family together time! - 117.813
Mexican Lasagna Or Corn Tortilla Casserole - Vegetarian
In the mood to have some nice and tasty Mexican food, you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy corn tortilla casserole which is quite popular in the Mexican cuisine. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare the yummy casserole in a matter of few... - 108.374
Oven-baked Crispy Flour Tortilla Bowls
All set to take up the classic flour tortillas up a notch? The try making this oven-crisped flour tortilla bowls. The best part about Betty's tortilla treat is that it's baked and not fried, which means you can binge on it sans any guilt. When you need a... - 100.1
1. In a bowl put eggs and cream. Whisk them together.
2. In a flat baking dish or pie dish, make a bed of baby spinach. Sprinkle pesto garlic spice blend and cheese on top of it.
3. Pour the egg mix evenly on top of the cheese.
4. Sprinkle red pepper... - 97.2366
Breakfast Tortilla Pizza
After a long party night, nothing works better than a Mexican dish for breakfast. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this Mexican Style Breakfast Pizza to pamper your taste buds. The dish is flavorful and simple to make. Do give it a try. - 88.9357
Chile Tortilla Bake: Easy Entertaining
Want a classic Mexican recipe that will all your guests asking for more? Then watch this video and learn to make baked tortillas that are Mexican in the truest sense of the word. Watch to know more! - 82.0341
Tortilla Tamale Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 12-inch round baking dish lightly with oil.
3. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and sautÃ© beef, onion, garlic, salt and marjoram for about 5 minutes with... - 48.9763
South Of The Border Tortilla Pie
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. Take a 9-inch pie plate and grease it.
3. Halve 2 tortillas and arrange in the pan to form the sides of the pie crust.
4. Place the third tortilla in the center.
5. With a knife or using the metal blade of... - 48.8887
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees and arrange paper towels on the cookie sheet.
2) Shred cheese to measure 1/2 cup and keep aside.
3) Chop parsley to measure 1 tablespoon.
4) Place tomatoes in food processor fitted with metal blade and... - 47.5547
Avocado Beef Tortilla Pizza
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan and stir over medium heat until lightly browned; drain and discard fat.
Add salt, garlic, mushrooms, and chile salsa.
Cook, stirring, over high heat until liquid has evaporated (about 3 minutes).
Brush tortillas lightly... - 47.4136
Double Decker Tortilla Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2)In a bowl, mix the cooked rice and beans together, keep aside.
3) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the Monterey Jack cheese until shredded, keep aside
4) In a processor bowl with a... - 47.3813
Mexican Tortilla Soup
This Mexican Tortilla Soup is an irresistible appetizer ! The assortment of vegetables is going to impress you for sure !Try this boneless chicken breasts and tortilla soup with spiced with garlic and pepper with cilantro and oregano seasonings. You are... - 46.9758
Vegetable Tortilla Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the green chiles until coarsely chopped, keep aside.
3) Add onion into the processor bowl and process until finely chopped.
4) In a 12-inch... - 46.5368
Tortilla lasagna is a peppy beef and corn tortilla lasagna bake. Prepared with added vegetables and herbed with oregano, the tortilla lasagna is saucy and flavored with tabasco sauce. Topped with pinto beans and tomato mix with cheese, the tortilla lasagna is... - 46.2406
Tortilla Wheels With Pineapple Salsa
1. Prepare the filling by whisking the cream cheese with a wooden spoon until creamy and stirring in the remaining ingredients for filling.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet and add mustard seeds to it.
3. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring... - 45.4896
Chili Tortilla Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Cut white ends from green onions.
3. Cut green part of onions crosswise into 1/4-inch pieces.
4. With pastry brush, oil the foil baking pan and place in tortillas lightly oiling both sides of each tortilla.... - 45.3129
Savory, stacked meat and tortilla dish that is big on flavor. - 45.0934
Chilaquiles Tortilla Pies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a skillet, heat ¼ cup oil over moderate heat.
3. Add and saute green pepper and onion until golden.
4. Stir in tomatoes, hot pepper and evaporated milk and bring to a boil, stirring.
5. Take pan off... - 45.0876
Crisp Fried Tortilla Pieces
Crumble ground beef and sausage in a frying pan.
Add onion and cook on high heat, stirring, until meat is lightly browned.
Discard fat; season with salt and liquid hot pepper seasoning to taste.
Spread beans in a shallow 10 by 15-inch oval or rectangular pan... - 44.9488
Speedy Tortilla Pizza
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan and cook, stirring, over medium heat until lightly browned and crumbly (about 5 minutes); drain any excess fat.
Meanwhile, insert slicing disc in food processor.
Slice mushrooms and add to meat along with salt, garlic, and... - 44.837
Tortilla Crab Soup
In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic and jalapeno, if using, until finely minced.
Add onion and pulse until chopped.
In a 4-quart Dutch oven or saucepan over high heat, heat oil.
Saute onion mixture for 1 minute.
Stir in 1/2 cup chicken... - 44.5904
Tortilla Stack With Chile Tomato Sauce
1)Turn oven to 350 degrees.
2)Heat oil in a large skillet.
2)Saute chopped onion green pepper until onion is soft.
3)Drain liquid from tofu and mash.
4)Add to skillet with chili powder, cumin, and coriander.
5)Drain liquid from olives and... - 44.4637
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a saute pan, add half the amount of corn oil. Heat over medium flame. When the oil is hot, frop in the tortillas in batches. Fry them for about 2 minutes until they turn soft but not crisp. Drain... - 44.2332
Tortilla Black Bean Casserole
In a large skillet combine the onions, sweet peppers, undrained tomatoes, picante sauce, cumin, and garlic.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Stir in the beans.
Coat a 2-quart rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
Spread... - 44.16
Mexican Chili And Tortilla Hero
1 In a Dutch oven, add 2 tablespoons oil and heat.
2 Add in onion and garlic and saute until golden about 3 minutes.
3 Add the ground chuck, breaking up with fork.
4 Over medium heat, cook stirring occasionally until browned for about 10... - 44.0914
Bean Tortilla Bake
1. Combine pinto beans, navy beans, kidney beans, tomato juice, chili powder, cumin, and garlic in a saucepan. Simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Mash beans until chunky.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Place 2 tablespoons of the bean mixture on each tortilla.... - 44.025
San Jose Tortilla Pie
Cut each tortilla into eight wedges.
Saute a few at a time in hot oil until crisp.
Drain on paper towels; sprinkle with salt.
In a large skillet, cook ground beef, onion, green pepper and garlic until beef is browned and vegetables are tender; drain.
Stir in... - 43.7091
Mini Tortilla Quiches
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly coat 32 (1 3/4 inch) muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
Using a 3 inch round cutter, cut 32 circles form the tortillas; gently press one round into each muffin cup, pleating rounds as necessary to fit.
Set... - 43.6181
Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole
Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole has a Juicy taste. The chicken and mushrooms gives the Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole Lips smacking taste. Must catch it - 43.2085
Try this Tortilla-Beef Casserole. An easily prepared non-vegetarian recipe, Tortilla-Beef Casserole is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 43.147
Tortilla Wrap Surprise
This recipe is quick and easy to make. You can easily add your own personal touch to this dish. You can serve it as an appetizer before a meal or a healthy snack during the evening. Delicious when served with a homemade salsa for dipping. - 43.0229
Bean And Vegetable Tortilla Stacks
Combine 1 cup farmer cheese and next 4 ingredients; stir well, and set aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add garbanzo beans and garlic.
Process bean mixture 1 minute or until smooth.
Add parsley sprigs, green onions, lemon juice, and cumin;... - 42.9689
Tortilla Pizzas With Peppers And Cheese
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
Brush one side of the tortillas with 1 teaspoon of the oil and arrange them, oiled sides up, on a baking sheet.
Warm them in the oven for 5 minutes or until softened.
2 Meanwhile, in a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat... - 42.7382
Cucumber Hummus Tortilla Pizza
To make the hummus: In a blender or food processor, combine the onion, cucumber, chickpeas, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, and salt.
Process for 3 minutes, or until smooth.
To make the pizza: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat both sides of the tortillas with... - 42.4264
Mexican Tortilla Stack Ups
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender.
Add beans, tomatoes with juice, corn and taco seasoning mix.
Bring... - 42.4117
Cheese & Tortilla Tamale Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a saucepan, add beef and cook till meat is brown; pour off fat.
4. Add tomato sauce and green chilies and mix well.
5. Tear 4 of the corn... - 41.377
Turkey Tortilla Pie
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute 5 minutes.
Add turkey and saute until cooked through, breaking up clumps with back of spoon, about 10 minutes.
Mix in beans, tomatoes with juices,... - 40.7992
Eggs In Tortilla Flowers
Preheat the oven to 325° F.
Invert 4 small custard cups or ovenproof glasses on a baking sheet and coat the bottoms with nonstick cooking spray.
Brush each tortilla with 1/4 teaspoon oil, then cut 8 evenly spaced 2-inch-deep slits around the edge.
Center... - 40.3932
Egg Tortilla Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray a medium-size skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Combine together eggs, milk and green pepper strips; pour into the skillet.
4. Cook over medium heat, stirring as eggs begin to set... - 40.347
Cheesy Chicken-tortilla Stack
Heat oil to 375Â° in a 10-inch skillet.
Fry tortillas, one at a time, in hot oil 3 to 5 seconds on each side or until tortillas hold their shape and begin to crisp.
Drain tortillas well on paper towels, set aside.
Combine sour cream, seasoned salt, and hot... - 40.2915
Saute onion in oil.
Add the ground beef and brown.
Combine corn, spices, salt, pepper, tomato sauce and enchilada sauce in a bowl.
Add one half of mixture to the meat; simmer about 15 minutes.
Arrange 6 tortillas in the bottom of a 9 x 12 inch pan.
Spoon meat... - 40.1434
Chicken Tortilla Pie
1. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add oil and heat for 30 seconds. Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, 7 to 8 minutes. Add... - 39.8469
Roasted Corn And Chorizo Tortilla Pizzas
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and lay the tortillas on top.
Bake until the tortillas are crisp, about 10 minutes; set aside.
Meanwhile, spray a medium non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and place over medium-high... - 39.7254
Place 1 tortilla in each of 4 round individual casseroles that have been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
Top each with 1/2 ounce grated cheese.
In bowl combine eggs, milk, jalapeno pepper, chili powder, and mustard.
Pour 1/4 of egg mixture into each... - 39.5995
Pinto Tortilla Melts
Combine first 5 ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Transfer mixture to a bowl; cover and chill.
Mash beans with a potato masher.
Combine beans and next 3... - 39.2352
Oven Baked Tortilla Chips With Homemade Salsa And Guacamole
Preheat the oven to 275°F.
Mix all the salsa ingredients together and set salsa aside.
Mash the avocados with a fork, then add the remaining guacamole ingredients.
You can also puree all the ingredients in a food processor if you prefer.
Place the tortilla... - 38.9241
Pork Sl Tortilla Casserole
1. Stack tortillas. Cut in half; then cut crosswise into 1/2-inch (1.3-cm) wide strips. Spread loosely on wire rack; let stand 1 to 2 hours to dry slightly.
2. Combine pork, 1 onion and salt in large saucepan; add water to cover pork. Heat over high heat to... - 38.527
Turkey And Tortilla Casserole
Place liquid Butter Buds and 3 Tbs.flour in a saucepan and stir over medium heat 1 minute.
Do not brown.
Add chicken broth and milk.
Using a wire whisk, stir mixture until it comes to a boil.
Add salt, garlic powder, pepper, and mushrooms; continue to cook 1... - 38.4824
Snapper Fillets In Tortilla Crust With Cilantro Lime Salsa
In a medium bowl combine all of the salsa ingredients.
Season to taste.
Set the salsa aside.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Dust the fillets on both sides with flour.
Dip in egg, then in the tortillas.
Press firmly so that the tortillas crust the fish.
In a... - 38.4691
1. Preheat the oven to about 200 degree C
2. Boil the pasta in boiling salted water until cooked al dente or tender-crisp.
3. Drain and empty into a bowl and allow to cool a little.
4. In a small bowl, break the eggs and beat using a... - 38.2378
Chicken Tortilla Casserole
Use Pam or grease 3 quart casserole dish.
Combine liquids and onion.
Layer sauce, flour tortillas (cut in strips), chicken, cheese and chilies.
Make at least three layers of each ingredient.
Let casserole set in refrigerator, covered, for 24 hours.
Cook 1... - 37.1917
Spinach Filled Tortilla Rolls With Basil Tomato Sauce
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add tomato.
Pulse 6 to 8 times or until tomato is coarsely pureed.
Transfer tomato to a medium saucepan; add basil.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes, stirring frequently.
Combine spinach, ricotta... - 37.1579
Easy Beef Tortilla Pizzas
Cook and stir ground beef and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat until beef loses pink color.
Pour off drippings.
Sprinkle oregano and salt over beef, stirring to combine.
Place tortillas on 2 large baking sheets.
Lightly brush surface of each... - 37.1568
Dry Tortilla Soup
Dry Tortilla Soup is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Dry Tortilla Soup; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 36.9809
Crispy Lamb Tortilla Pizza
1. To cook lamb, place lamb, onion, garlic, oregano and cumin seeds in a saucepan and pour over enough water to cover. Bring to the boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/4 hours or until very tender. Drain lamb and place in a baking dish. Sprinkle with... - 36.6081
Cut tortillas in strips about 3 inches long and 1/2 inch wide.
In medium skillet heat 1/4 inch of oil.
Fry tortilla strips, a few at a time, about 10 seconds or just till limp.
Remove with slotted spoon.
Drain on paper toweling.
Pour off all but about 2... - 36.4818
Tortilla Casserole With Chorizo
Prepare Chorizo; set aside.
In a blender or food processor, combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, chiles, and cilantro; whirl until pureed.
Stack tortillas and cut into 8 wedges.
Pour oil to a depth of 1/2 inch into a wide 3- to 4-quart pan over... - 36.2706
Corn Tortilla Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Use a pizza cutter or sharp knife and cut each tortilla into 6 wedges.
3. Place on baking sheet in a single layer.
4. Spray triangles lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle with oregano and cumin.
5.... - 36.0752
Cheesy Tortilla Pizzas
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine pinto beans, 2 tablespoons lime juice, cumin, and garlic in a blender; process until smooth, scraping sides. Set aside.
3. Combine remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice, tomato, and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Toss... - 35.1259
Part pizza, part quesadilla, this southwestern-style appetizer is sure to please. - 35.0836
Tortilla Casserole With Chicken
Prepare Salsa Verde; set aside.
Place half the chicken in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish.
Spread with half the salsa.
Mix sour cream and whipping cream and spread half the mixture over salsa.
Top with half the tortilla strips and half the Cheddar cheese.
Repeat... - 35.036
Tortilla Dry Soup
In a wide frying pan, over medium-high heat, cook onion in oil until limp; add chiles, cream, and tomato puree.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add salt to taste.
Grease a 2-quart baking dish and cover bottom with half the tortilla strips.
Pour over half the sauce and add... - 34.9054
Chicken Tortilla Casserole
Stew chicken pieces with salt, pepper, 1 onion and bay leaf.
Reserve broth, and bone chicken.
Shred into bite-sized pieces.
In a 2-quart casserole alternate layers of chicken, soups, tos-tados, tomatoes, cheese and 2-3 chopped onions, ending with a topping of... - 34.7992
Crispy Lamb Tortilla Pizza
1. To cook lamb, place lamb, onion, garlic, oregano and cumin seeds in a saucepan and pour over enough water to cover. Bring to the boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours or until very tender. Drain lamb and place in a baking dish. Sprinkle with... - 34.6801
Toasted Tortilla Triangles
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut each of the tortillas to 6 pie-shaped wedges.
3.On 2 cookie sheets, spread these tortilla pieces evenly .
4.Bake for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven, turn them over and bake for another ... - 34.478
Mexican Tortilla Casserole
Brown the beef in a skillet.
Break tortillas in small pieces.
Place alternate layers of tortillas, beef, cheese and onion in a large baking dish.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over onion.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. - 34.4264
Cinnamon Tortilla Chips With Coffee Dip
Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges, and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Combine sugar, cocoa, and cinnamon, stirring well.
Coat wedges with cooking spray; sprinkle half of sugar mixture over wedges.
Turn wedges, and... - 34.4027
In a small mixing bowl combine salt, cumin, and red pepper.
Brush melted margarine or oil over one side of each tortilla, then sprinkle with salt mixture.
Brush tortillas lightly to evenly distribute the salt mixture.
Make two stacks of tortillas.
Cut each... - 33.5543
1) Preheat oven.
2) Spray vegetable oil in a baking pan.
3) Arrange the tortilla strips over it in one layer.
4) Bake in oven for 10 minutes till lightly toasted and crispy.
5) Sprinkle salt for taste.
6) Serve hot. - 33.5468
Tortilla Corn Bread Dressing
1. In a large saucepan, heat 2 inches of vegetable oil to 350°. Working in batches, fry the tortilla strips over moderately high heat, stirring a few times, until golden and crisp, 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to paper towels to drain. Put the... - 33.325
Simmer chicken in salted water until tender; save juice.
Bone and skin chicken; cut into good sized pieces.
Mix the soup, milk, onion and salsa together.
Butter a large shallow baking dish, 9 1/2 x 13 x 2-inches.
Pour 1/4 cup juice in bottom; alternate layers... - 32.8799
Tortilla Crusted Chicken
Coat a 15 x10 x l-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
In a shallow dish combine tortilla chips, oregano, cumin, and pepper.
Place egg in another shallow dish; beat slightly.
Dip chicken in beaten egg and coat with tortilla chip mixture.
Arrange... - 32.8538
Tex Mex Tortilla Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. In a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat, cook the beef, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove the beef to a bowl.
2. Add the onion, celery, and garlic to the beef drippings in... - 32.7449
Black Bean Dip With Tortilla Chips
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Cut bell pepper in half lengthwise,- discard seeds and membranes. Place bell pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet,- flatten with hand. Broil 5 minutes or until blackened. Place bell pepper halves in a zip-top... - 32.7227
Guacamole With Tortilla Chips
Place tortilla wedges on a baking sheet; bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until crisp.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add avocado and next 6 ingredients.
Process until smooth.
Spoon into a bowl; cover and chill.
To serve, arrange 4... - 32.526
Turkey Tortilla Casserole
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion, green pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon of the salt and saute, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until
slightly softened. Add the... - 32.432
Chunky Tuna Salad In Tortilla Bowls
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Set 4 heatproof bowls on a jelly-roll pan.
2. Brush tortillas on both sides with oil. Drape over bowls. Bake until tortillas are crisp and hold their shape, 5 to 10 minutes. Allow tortillas to cool completely before removing from... - 32.4094
Oven Tortilla Chips
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Cut each of the tortillas into 6 equal wedges.
3) On a baking sheet, place the tortilla wedges. Spray with cooking spray or water.
4) Sprinkle garlic or onion salt all over.
5) Bake in... - 32.0783
Chicken And Tortilla Enchiladas
In large mixing bowl, combine chicken, sour cream, soup, 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, 1 1/2 cups Colby cheese, green chilies, onion and pepper.
Place 1/4 cup of mixture on each tortilla; roll up and place seam side down in 3-quart oblong glass... - 31.9321
Puffy Tortilla Bake
1 Grease a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Set aside.
2 In a large skillet cook chopped onion in hot oil until tender. Stir in the undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, 1 clove garlic, chili peppers, the
2 teaspoons chili powder, and the sugar. Simmer,... - 31.7515
Toasted Tortilla Triangles
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 400Â°F.
2) Make 6 pie-shaped pieces of each tortilla.
3) Arrange 1/2 of the tortilla triangles on a cookie sheet, spread out and season with salt lightly.
4) Bake them for 10 minutes.
5)... - 30.6031
Tofu Tortilla Casserole
1. To prepare sauce, in medium saucepan, heat oil; stir in onion and garlic; cook for 1 minute. Add tofu; cook 1 minute longer. Add tomatoes, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
2.... - 29.9999
Taco Salad In Tortilla Shell
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion and bell peppers; cook over medium heat until onions are translucent, about 2 minutes. Stir in beef and break up with a fork; add 1/2 cup salsa, the jalapeno pepper, cumin, and chili powder; reduce heat,... - 29.9353
Hot Roast Pork And Tortilla Sandwiches
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Place 4 of the tortillas on 4 9 inch lengths of aluminum foil, the centers of which have been lightly coated with the cooking spray.
Sprinkle each tortilla with 1/4 of the cheese, pork, pimientos, and green chilies.
Top with the... - 29.3604
Tortilla Crunch Chicken Fingers
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In medium bowl, combine savory herb with garlic soup mix and tortilla chips.
In large plastic bag or bowl, combine chicken and egg beaten with water until evenly coated.
Remove chicken and dip in tortilla mixture until evenly coated;... - 29.2163
Spicy Tortilla Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Brush each tortilla with 1/4 teaspoon oil.
3. Cut each tortilla into 8 triangles. Place triangles on a large nonstick baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
4. Combine salt and cumin; sprinkle over triangles.
5. Bake at 350°... - 28.8423
Tortilla De Puerco Con Salsa Tomatillo
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Generously butter 3-quart rectangular casserole.
Combine sour cream, chilies and olives and blend well.
Alternate layers of tortillas, pork, zucchini and sour cream mixture in baking dish, ending with layer of tortillas topped with... - 27.1829
Cheese And Spinach Tortilla Pizza
Place tortillas on foil-lined baking sheet.
Brush oil evenly over tortillas.
Bake at 450°F 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown.
Spread sour cream evenly over tortillas; top with spinach, tomato and olives.
Sprinkle Cheddar, Monterey Jack and Parmesan che - 27.1443
Tortilla Crunch Chicken Fingers
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In medium bowl, combine savory herb with garlic soup mix and tortilla chips. In large plastic bag or bowl, combine chicken and egg beaten with water until evenly coated. Remove chicken and dip in tortilla mixture until evenly coated;... - 27.1048
Healthy Choice Tortilla Pizza
Roast red pepper over gas flame or under broiler until charred.
Close pepper in paper bag until cool, then peel, seed and chop.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mix basil with olive oil; brush 1 side of each tortilla with mixture.
Sprinkle equal amounts of red pepper,... - 26.9156
Cinnamon Tortilla Shells
Spread each tortilla out on a bread board and spray evenly with Pam.
Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon sugar.
Slice into 4 quarters.
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil spray 12 large muffin cups or use nonstick pans.
Drape each muffin cup or tart pan with a piece of... - 25.4593
Water Crisped Tortilla Chips
Immerse tortillas 1 at a time in water.
Let drain briefly, then lay flat.
Cut each tortilla into 6 or 8 wedges.
Fill a 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking pan with a single layer of tortilla wedges; arrange wedges close together but not overlapping.
If desired,... - 25.3418
Chili Tortilla Chips
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lighdy spray tortillas with nonstick cooking spray; sprinkle with chili powder.
Turn tortillas over; repeat process.
Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; place on cookie sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes until crisp and lightly browned - 24.377
Homemade Tortilla Chips
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Spray 2 cookie sheets with no-stick spray.
Stack the tortillas and cut the stack into six wedges.
Place the tortillas on the prepared cookie sheets in a single layer.
Lightly spray with no-stick spray.
If desired, lightly sprinkle... - 24.2233
Crumble meat into a wide frying pan and cook over medium heat, stirring, until lightly browned; drain and discard fat.
Evenly sprinkle tortillas with shredded cheese, leaving about 1/2-inch margin around edges.
Top with cooked chorizo or corned beef, and... - 22.9139
Tortilla Chips With Melted Cheese
Prepare Fried Tortilla Chips.
Spread a third of the chips in a 4-quart baking dish.
Top with a third of the cheese; then add a third of the chiles.
Repeat 2 more times.
Bake in a 400° oven until cheese is melted (about 10 minutes).
Garnish with several... - 22.6613
Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Cut tortillas into thin strips.
Sprinkle the tortillas with cinnamon.
Bake until crisp and lightly browned, about 3 minutes. - 18.4431
Baked Tortilla Recipes By Category