- » Baked Topping
Baked Topping Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked topping recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked topping recipes.
Peach Pie With Streusel Topping
Peaches are a favorite summertime treat for all. Join Chef Maxwell as he shows us how to make a perfect peach pie. Take a look at this incredible video that would surely inspire you to prepare this delightful treat for your summer parties and your guests... - 144.918
Tofu Pot Pie With Mashed Potato Topping
Tofu Pot pie is a reminder of grandma's kitchen. This tasty pie covered in mashed potato is great for dinner with a fresh salad and the leftovers make a satisfying lunch. - 137.683
How To Make Pasta Bake With A Cheesy Topping
Anyone who says that they don't love pasta with a cheese topping is most probably lying. Who doesn't want to savour the yummy goodness that is known as a perfectly baked pasta with melting cheese on top? Too much work you say? Not when you follow the recipe... - 125.429
Baked Sweet Potato With Pecan-maple Topping
A nice treat for Thanks Giving. Watch this video and prepare a fuss-free baked sweet potato with a yummy maple and pecan topping. This will surely turn out to be a party stealer. Its moist to the core, sweet and crunchy at the same time. The glazing from the... - 112.728
Camp Oven Lemon Souffle Cheesecake With Blueberry Topping
1. Preheat a camp oven dutch oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Lightly grease a springform pan.
3. To make the crust- In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar.
4. Stir in the melted butter until thoroughly blended.
5. Press the... - 111.811
Cherry Muffin With Crumb Topping
Cherry muffin...yummy and mouth watering. A fine video to prepare cherry muffin with a crunchy topping. The topping on these muffins will bring back memories of a crumb cake. Prepare these easy and oversized muffins that will please everyone with a warm... - 111.741
Chicken Stew With Biscuit Topping
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Place a large Dutch oven on heat; add carrots, potatoes, peas, celery, and chicken pieces in it.
3. Drop bay leaf, Herbes de Provence, and garlic.
4. Pour chicken stock, cover it with lid, and cook on... - 111.112
Baked Blueberry Coffee Cake With Crunchy Pecan Topping
On the lookout for a yummy cake recipe? Then give the recipe detailed in this video a try and you will never want to bake any other cake! This is an easy recipe that will yield a splendid cake that will simply melt in your mouth! - 109.793
Baked Sweet Potato With Brown Sugar Topping
There could be nothing more comforting and quick than a potato dish. Perfect for a busy weeknight, Betty's version of brown sugar topped baked sweet potato is fresh, spicy-sweet and budget-friendly. Plus, it's so easy and filling that you won't feel the need... - 101.409
Tofu Broccoli And Tomato Topping For Baked Potatoes
If you're looking for a delicious topping to go with your baked potatoes, then do check this out. The Chef makes this amazing tofu and broccoli topping. This is so easy to make and tasty too. Do check out the video for this interesting recipe. - 92.1701
Rustic Beets And Eggs Pizza - Part 2 : Topping
A nice pizza with the filling of cream cheese, beets and eggs. This is part 2 of the video! A beautiful rustic pizza with some different topping which is not the usual. See the video for more on this recipe! - 77.4745
Lamb Pie With Sweet Potato Topping
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Lamb Pie with Sweet Potato Topping recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. This recipe for Lamb Pie with Sweet Potato Topping is simple and... - 49.5217
Meat Loaf With Tasty Tomato Topping
"Is it you or the aroma of meat loaf with tasty tomato topping that you are making that has dragged me to the kitchen?", were my partner's words. I prepare this meat loaf with tasty tomato topping with beef as the main ingredient. This recipe makes for a... - 48.9079
Breakfast Spice Cake With Streusel Topping
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cake dry ingredients.
3. In a small bowl, beat egg and add oil, buttermilk and molasses; beat again.
4. Stir in raisins with the dry ingredients until they are coated.
5.... - 48.9049
Chocolate Shortcake With Mango Topping
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In a large bowl combine first 7 ingredients with a pastry blender stirring well cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Add yogurt and egg to flour mixture and stir just until dry... - 48.8098
Old English Cider Cake With Cream Cheese And Ginger Topping
1. Let the oven heat to 375°F (190°C/Gas 5) and grease and line a 900 g (21b) loaf tin.
2. Cream the fat and sugar together until light and fluffy.
3. Gradually beat in the eggs, beating hard between each addition.
4. Using a metal... - 48.385
Fudge Cake With Melba Topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F , grease and flour 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
2. For making the cake combine cake mix, egg substitute, water and oil in large bowl.
3. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes and pour into pan.
4. Let... - 48.3761
Cherry Topping Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1. Take butter out of refrigerator in advance to soften, and set oven temperature at 170-190°C (350-375°F).
2. Grease a deep, round 23 cm (9 inch) cake tin.
3. Drain pineapple well. Melt butter over a gentle heat and mix with brown sugar.
4. Spread... - 48.2212
Mincemeat Cake With Brandy Butter Topping
1. Let the oven heat to 325°F (170°C/Gas 3) and grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) square tin.
2. Combine together the flour, baking powder, soda and spice.
3. Put in the sugar, milk, butter and lemon rind and beat until smooth.
4. Slowly add the... - 48.1658
Spice Cake With Meringue Nut Topping
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg white until frothy.
3) To this, gradually beat in the sugar until stiff and glossy.
4) Meanwhile, in another bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
5) Now, mix... - 47.9868
Tomato Onion Topping Pizza
1.Preheat the oven to 425 F.
2.Make the pizza dough.
3.Take a large skillet, heat oil in it and once done, put onions and saute lightly.
4.Spread the onion slices on pizza dough.
5.Make a layer of sliced tomatoes and olives on the... - 47.6347
Chunky Fish Pie With Cheese Scone Topping
To make the white sauce, saute the onion and celery in the butter.
Add the flour and cook for a minute or so.
Stir in the hot milk and bay leaf.
Bring to the boil and cook for several minutes.
Place the fish cubes into a deep baking-dish and add thinly sliced... - 47.1651
Eggplant Rice Base With Custard Topping
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the eggplant until sliced.
3) On a well-oiled baking sheet, place the slices and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the slices... - 47.1607
Fruit Bread Pudding With Meringue Topping
Thr fruit bread pudding with whiskey sauce is prepared with white bread cubes along with eggs, milk ,sugar and pineapples. Baked in the oven along with butter and vanilla, almond extract and raisins for flavor, the fruit bread pudding is a dessert pudding... - 46.8131
Turkey Pie Breadstick Topping
Blend flour and cold broth; stir into hot broth and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add peas and simmer for a few minutes.
Add onions, carrots, and turkey; season to taste with salt and pepper and pour into 2-quart baking dish.
Put in preheated... - 46.7901
Banana Cake With Coconut Topping
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a 8-inch round cake pan or 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan, spray with non-stick cooking spray, keep aside.
3) In a medium mixing bowl, beat the bananas, oil and egg together with an electric mixer until... - 46.5944
Deep Chocolate Cake With Malt Topping
Grease three 8x8x2-inch baking pans; lightly dust each pan with 1 teaspoon of the cocoa powder.
In a medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and the remaining cocoa powder.
In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an... - 46.0444
Date Bars With Chocolate Nut Topping
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, beat eggs on medium speed till foamy.
3) Continue beating, gradually adding sugar, oil and vanilla.
4) Lower the speed and add in, baking powder and salt.
5) Continue beating till well mixed.
6)... - 46.0325
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
4) Now, sauté the onion till it becomes tender.
5) Add the garlic and sauté for another minute.
6) Add peppers and aubergine and... - 45.7855
Honeyed Pumpkin Pie With Broiled Praline Topping
1) Heat oven to 375Â°F.
2) Place pie crust in 10-inch deep dish pie pan for One-Crust Filled Pieâ€”except roll crust into 13-inch round before placing in pan.
3) In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, honey, salt, nutmeg and... - 45.7077
Classic Pumpkin Pie With Candied Pecan Topping
For crust, prepare according to instructions
Roll and press crust into 9-inch glass pie plate.
Do not bake.
Heat oven to 350° F.
For filling, combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, nutmeg and cloves in... - 45.4979
Apple Cake With Nut Topping
Mix oil, sugar, and eggs and blend well.
Add dry ingredients and vanilla by hand.
Blend in nuts and apples.
Spoon batter into a well-greased tube or bundt pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Remove from oven and pour topping over cake.
Return cake to oven... - 45.4936
Fruit Cake With Honey Nut Topping
1. Preheat oven at 150°C, 300°F, gas mark 2.
2. In a large bowl mix together flour, margarine, sugar, eggs and spice.
3. Blend it together until mixture becomes light and fluffy.
4. Fold in the mixed fruit, cherries and marzipan cubes... - 45.4849
Chocolate Cake With Fresh Cream Topping
1. Grease and dust a 150 mm. (6") diameter baking tin.
2. Sieve the flour and cocoa together.
3. Beat the eggs and sugar very well until thick and double in quantity. This should take 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Add the flour, melted butter, vanilla essence and 2... - 45.129
Homemade Fish Fingers With Deviled Topping
1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2.In a skillet, heat oil and deep fry the fish fingers until golden.
3.Take the fingers out on paper towels.
4.Take a casserole dish or foil container and put the fingers in it.
5.Heat butter in a pan... - 44.9277
Apple Crumb Cake With Apple And Currants Topping
To make yeast dough, stir a pinch of sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Melt butter; cool... - 44.6628
Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake With Mocha Topping
1. Grease two (8 or 9-inch) round layer cake tins. Dredge them with flour and keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 °F before baking the cakes.
3. In a stand mixer bowl (or use a large bowl and electric hand beater) empty cake mix... - 44.6349
Chicken With Biscuit Topping
I made this Chicken With Biscuit Topping last weekend when I had some unexpected guests-visit; believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. In fact, the blend of chicken gives out a delightful combination, which is sure to make a bland meal go... - 44.6281
Date Pudding And Brown Sugar Topping
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the sugar, flour, baking powder, pecans, dates and milk.
3) Into a greased 9-inch square baking pan, pour the mixutre.
4) Top with the Brown Sugar... - 44.4526
Lentil Loaf With Tomato Topping
1. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
2. Take a large mixing bowl and add all the ingredients with the exception of eggs in it.
3. Take a blender jar and add the eggs along with the egg whites and a cup or 250ml of the... - 44.3064
Chicken With Biscuit Topping
1) In a skillet, heat the oil and add the green pepper, mushrooms and onion. Saute the vegetables for a few minutes and add the cornstarch. Cook for about a minute, constantly stirring.
2) Gradually add the milk and stir till the mixture starts... - 44.0326
Moussaka With Crunchy Topping
1.Heat a non-stick trypan.
Cook onion, garlic, mince and rosemary over medium heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
2.Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, soy sauce, wine, sugar and nutmeg.
Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until mixture... - 43.9371
Pumpkin Custards With Crunchy Pecan Topping
Stir together first 11 ingredients in a large bowl.
Pour mixture evenly into 8 lightly greased 4-ounce ramekins or custard cups.
Place in a large roasting pan; add hot water to pan to depth of 1".
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 55 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt... - 43.8405
Crostini With Mediterranean Topping
First make the pesto.
Put the basil, garlic, pine nuts and a pinch of salt in a mortar and grind with a pestle to make a paste.
Alternatively, use a blender or food processor.
Add the cheeses and mix thoroughly.
Slowly pour in the oil, stirring well with a... - 43.8273
Baked Potatoes With Vegetable Topping
Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
Bake potatoes for 50 to 60 minutes, or until tender.
Combine onion, green onions, carrot, radishes, cucumber, vinegar and basil.
Toss to mix well; set aside.
Cut a 1-inch-thick slice off the top of each potato, carefully scoop out... - 43.7616
Ricotta Cheesecake With Mixed Berry Topping
First wash and clean the berries discarding the spoiled ones.
Then mix the berries along with sugar and vinegar.
Cover and set aside.
Preheat oven to 300" F.
Set rack in the middle of the oven.
Now butter and flour a 9 1/2 inch springform pan, and tap out... - 43.7353
Rhubarb Pie With Dandelion Flower Topping
1) Roll out the pie dough and put into a 9-inch pie pan, reserve the leftover dough for a lattice-work top.
2) In a bowl, place the rhubarb,
sprinkle with 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon mixture.
3) Beat the egg , stir in the cream, 1/2 cup sugar, flour... - 43.6962
Kahlua® Pumpkin Squares With Praline Topping
Kahlua® Pumpkin Squares With Praline Topping is a mexican delicacy. Kahlua® Pumpkin Squares With Praline Topping gets its shape and taste from pumpkin baked with flour and cream cheese. Kahlua® Pumpkin Squares With Praline Topping is simply loved by kids. - 43.4672
Beef Goulash With Scone Cobbler Topping
1) Cut the meat into cubes.
2) Slice the onions.
3) In a pan, heat fat and brown meat on both sides.
4) Take a casserole and put the meat with draining spoon into it.
6) In a pan fry sliced onion and put it over meat.
7) In the same... - 43.4514
Quick Scones With Savory Topping
Sift flour, salt and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
Rub in the margarine.
Mix to a soft dough with the eggs and milk.
Turn on to a floured board and roll out to about 3/4-inch thick.
Cut into 8 rounds using a 3-inch cutter.
Place on a greased and floured... - 43.4337
Turkey Pie With Corn Bread Topping
In saucepan heat soup, milk, peas, pimiento, and turkey.
Put in shallow 2-quart baking dish.
Mix flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in shortening.
Mix egg and milk; add to dry ingredients; mix well.
Pour over turkey mixture.
Bake in preheated hot... - 43.0851
Celery With Souffle Topping
Trim and wash the celery, then cook in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes, until tender.
Drain well and slice.
Mix together the oil, mustard, salt, pepper and water and stir in the sliced celery.
Leave to marinate and keep warm.
Push the cottage cheese... - 42.9464
Savory Minced Steak With Souffle Topping
Remove seeds from pepper, peel onion, mushrooms and tomatoes.
Chop the vegetables and fry in the heated oil for 2-3 minutes, add oregano or herbs and seasoning.
Place the minced steak in an ovenproof dish and top with the vegetables.
Make the souffle topping... - 42.9237
Baked Beans With Beef Topping
In medium skillet, cook ground beef until no longer pink, mashing with a fork to separate as it cooks.
Push meat to one side; tilt skillet and spoon out excess grease.
Add onion, celery, garlic and green pepper, cook until limp.
Stir in tomato sauce; water,... - 42.8567
Cheese Cauliflower With Almond Topping
Trim whole cauliflower and cook, covered, in boiling salted water just until tender, about 25 minutes.
Drain and gently separate into flowerets.
Place them in greased casserole (about 2 quarts).
In a saucepan, stir into the 1/4 cup melted butter the flour and... - 42.6489
Ring Meat Loaf With Tomato Cheese Topping
1) Into a skillet, fry the bacon till crispy
2) Crumble the bacon
3) Into the bacon drippings, sautÃ© the onion till soft
4) Stir in 1/2 can soup, beef, bread crumbs, parsley, egg, crumbled bacon and pepper
5) Into a shallow baking dish, shape the... - 42.6215
Sour Cream Waffles With Shrimp Mushroom Topping
In a large bowl, mix flour with baking powder, soda, and salt.
Add caraway seed.
In a medium-size bowl, mix eggs, sour cream, milk, and oil; blend well and pour all at once into flour mixture.
Stir batter until smooth.
Bake in a preheated waffle iron... - 42.3611
Gingerbread Waffles With Maple Topping
Beat margarine and molasses at medium-high speed of an electric mixer until smooth; add egg, beating well.
Combine all-purpose flour and next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
Add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with... - 42.279
New Mexico Chili With Tamale Cheese Topping
For salsa: Preheat oven to 200Â°F.
Spread chilies on baking sheet and roast 8 minutes.
Let cool, then hold under running water to remove seeds, veins and any bruised areas.
Combine broth, garlic, basil, oregano, cumin, coriander, sugar and chilies in... - 41.798
Blueberry Lemon Cakes With Cheesecake Topping
1. Lightly grease a 12-hole deep muffin tin. Cut out 12 strips of baking parchment, each about 1.5cm wide. Cut each strip in half, then lay inside each muffin hole to make a cross. Trim the ends so they rise about 1cm above the rim of the holes. You'll use... - 41.6781
1) Remove the corn kernels from the cob with a knife.
2)Pre-heat oven to 350 Deg F.
3) In a pan add the corn, butter, milk, salt, basil and sugar, simmer for about 3 min, until tender; stir in the beaten egg into the hot corn... - 41.4689
Scones With Savory Topping
To prepare scones, sift flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
Rub in butter.
Add enough milk to make a soft dough.
Place the dough in a polythene bag and chill for one hour.
To prepare filling, heat oil in a pan and fry onion.
Let it cook for... - 41.3295
Beef And Spinach With Noodle Topping
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, until soft 5 minutes.
Transfer the onion to an ungreased 3-quart casserole.
Add the remaining oil to... - 41.3067
Baked Beef Curry With Custard Topping
Mix beef, bread crumbs, 1 cup milk, 1 egg, the onion, almonds, raisins, lemon juice, curry powder, salt and pepper.
Spread mixture in ungreased 2-quart casserole.
Cook uncovered in 325° oven 45 minutes; drain excess fat.
Mix beaten eggs and 1 cup milk; pour... - 41.0535
Sour Cream Coffee Cake With Walnut Topping
Wow! Who doesn't love that delicious bite that can liven your coffee breaks and this Sour Cream Coffee Cake is just anyone and everyone would want to savor! With the spiced cinnamon and nut topping, this Sour Cream Coffee Cake is just more tha a wonderful... - 40.893
Mazurkas With Chocolate Topping
Mazurkas with chocoloate topping are lovely little square desserts that can be made with either plain or almond mazurkas. Topped with a chocolate and egg mix with added vanilla and almonds, the chocolate mazurkas are a regular at our place for snackt little... - 40.7973
Cheese Cauliflower With Almond Topping
Cook whole cauliflower, covered, in boiling salted water just until tender, about 25 minutes.
Drain and gently separate into flowerets.
Place flowerets in greased 2-quart casserole.
Combine butter or margarine with flour and bouillon cubes.
Gradually add... - 40.6803
Spice Cake With Hot Apple Topping
Spray a 9-inch square pan with a non-fat cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine flour, brown sugar, cornstarch, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
In a medium bowl, using a wire whisk, mix Egg Beaters, milk, corn syrup, and vanilla.
Add to... - 40.678
Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins With Streusel Topping
Combine the flour, sugar, dry milk, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and brown sugar in a large bowl; mix well.
Combine the egg, vegetable oil and pumpkin puree in a separate bowl; mix well.
Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and blend.
The batter... - 40.6696
Curried Chicken Pie With Potato Topping
Heat oven to 350 Ã‚Â°F.
Melt butter or margarine, and stir in flour and curry powder.
Gradually add chicken gravy.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Stir in mushrooms, peas, chicken, seasonings and sherry.
Pour into casserole.
Prepare... - 40.6646
Catfish Fillets With Crabmeat Topping
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; brush mixture on both sides of fillets.
Combine garlic powder, creole seasoning, and ground red pepper; sprinkle evenly over both sides of fillets.
Place fillets in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Bake, uncovered,... - 40.5731
Baked Catfish And Deviled Crab With Corn Bread Topping
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Lightly oil a baking sheet.
In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the spice mixture.
In a large saute pan or skillet melt the butter over medium-low heat.
Add the onion and celery, and saute until lightly browned.
Add... - 40.4546
Mashed Potato Topping
1. Whisk together mashed potatoes, margarine, milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg until the mixture turns into light and fluffy.
2. Spread over top of chicken mixture and sprinkle lightly with paprika.
3. Bake the dish at 400°F for about 20... - 40.2608
Gingerbread With Applesauce Topping
In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the green apples, red apples, and apple juice or cider.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Transfer to a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
In a large bowl, combine the flour,... - 40.0472
Never Fail Meringue Pie Topping
In saucepan blend cornstarch and cold water.
Add boiling water and cook, stirring constantly, until clear and thickened.
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Gradually add sugar, beating at high speed until stiff.
Turn mixer to low... - 39.9592
Five Topping Bread
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add milk, sugar, butter, egg yolk, 1-1/2 teaspoons salt and 2 cups flour.
Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough will be... - 39.9444
Applesauce Cake With Broiled Topping
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the flour, bran, baking powder, baking soda, salt, spices, raisins, and nuts together.
3. Cream the butter and sugar until well blended. Add the eggs and beat well. Add the dry ingredients alternately with the... - 39.9185
Mazurkas With Fruit And Nut Topping
Prepare and bake mazurkas as directed.
Do not cut into squares.
For fruit filling, combine apricots and raisins in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling.
Cover; remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
Drain raisins and apricots.
Combine with other fruits... - 39.6764
Meat Pie With Biscuit Topping
Cut meat into 1 1/2 cubes, thendredge with 2 tablesp of the flour, combined with the salt, pepper, and celery salt.
Brown quickly in a large skillet in 3 tablesp hot bacon fat.
Melt remaining bacon fat in a large kettle, Dutch oven or deep well... - 39.6451
Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream
Looking for some out-of-the-usual ice cream topping? Go for this refreshingly fresh strawberry ice topping; best served as ice cream sauce! - 39.331
Baked Rhubarb With Pastry Topping
Toss rhubarb with 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups sugar, cinnamon.
and lemon peel in a 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish.
Drizzle with lemon juice.
Moisten rim of dish with cold water.
Carefully place Pastry Topping over rhubarb and trim edge, allowing 1/2 inch to hang... - 39.2835
Praline Ice Cream Cake Topping
1.Break the cauliflower into small flowerets after washing it well.
2.In a pan, heat water with salt and allow the cauliflower to cook for 10 minutes after covering.
3.Once done, strain the excess water.
4.In a saucepan prepare peas by following... - 39.2759
Chocolate Cheesecake With Coconut Pecan Topping
Heat oven to 350°.
Stir together crumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar; mix in butter thoroughly.
Press mixture evenly in bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
Bake 10 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 300°.
Beat cream cheese in large mixer... - 39.2398
1) Set the temperature of the oven at 375-degree.
2) In a bowl, mix together baking powder, flour and salt.
3) Cut in the butter until the mixture becomes the size of peas.
4) Add milk and stir until the flour becomes... - 39.0279
1) In a nonstick pan heat butter moderately and cook the onion over low heat for 5 minutes or till onion is soft.
2) Add the mushrooms and cook over moderate heat for 5 minutes till the liquid is evaporated.
3) Put thyme, sherry, and chicken broth, and... - 39.0206
Strawberry Shortcake With Whipped Topping
In bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cut shortening into dry ingredients till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add milk; mix vigorously.
Knead gently 8 to 10 times on floured surface.
Roll 1/2 inch thick.
Cut into 8 biscuits with... - 38.9719
Ham Veal Loaf With Saucy Topping
Combine ground meat with eggs, salt, pepper, nutmeg, dry mustard, and thyme in a large bowl.
Add onion, green pepper, and parsley and toss.
Add the crumbs and apple juice; mix thoroughly but lightly.
Turn into a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan and flatten top.
Bake at... - 38.7244
Scalloped Corn With Cracker Topping
1)In a bowl, combine corn, egg, salt, pepper and half the cracker crumbs.
2)Take a 2-quart casserole and put the mixture in it.
3)Add milk and spread the cracker crumbs over it. Dot with butter.
4)Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
5)Serve the... - 38.5165
Pear Cake With Sour Cream Topping
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs and lemon peel; mix well.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk..
Spread batter into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Slice pear halves and... - 38.0354
Family Cake With Broiled Topping
1. Blend Baking Mix and sugar in mixing bowl.
2. Add water and vanilla. Beat until well mixed by hand, or about 2 minutes on medium speed of electric mixer.
3. Add egg and continue to beat until well mixed by hand, or about 1 minute on medium speed.
4. Pour... - 37.9594
Halibut With Dill Topping
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Arrange fish in a single layer in 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
Combine lemon juice, salt, paprika, and pepper; brush mixture over both sides of fish.
Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
Meanwhile, in saucepan cook onion in butter or... - 37.7901
Pork Casserole With Bread Topping
In a 10 inch skillet cook pork or turkey, celery, onion, garlic, and cumin till vegetables are tender and meat is no longer pink.
Drain off fat.
Stir in corn and 1 cup of the salsa.
Pour mixture into a 10x6x2 inch baking dish.
For topping, in a mixing bowl... - 37.7057
Pumpkin-apple Muffins With Streusel Topping
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt.
Combine eggs, pumpkin and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fold in apples.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full: For topping, combine... - 37.6689
Butterscotch Bars With Brown Sugar Meringue Topping
1. Place the oven rack in the middle position. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line the bottom and sides of a 9-inch by 13-inch by 2-inch pan with foil, shiny side up, and coat with vegetable spray. Line a 14-inch by 16-inch baking sheet with foil.
2. To make the... - 37.4802
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Bourbon Sour Cream Topping
Make the crust: Combine the cracker crumbs, the pecans, and the sugars, stir in the butter, and press the mixture into the bottom and 1/2 inch up the side of a buttered 9-inch springform pan.
Chill for 1 hour.
Make the filling: In a bowl whisk together the... - 37.3098
Mazurkas With Apple Topping
Prepare and bake mazurkas as directed.
Do not cut into squares.
Combine sugar and water in a large saucepan.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Add apples and lemon peel.
Cook over medium heat until apples are soft, about 5 to 10 minutes; stir frequently to prevent... - 37.2049
Zucchini With Creamy Cheese Topping
Wash and trim zucchini.
Cook in small amount of boiling salted water until tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Beat eggs with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Roll zucchini in flour, then dip into egg, and fry in hot margarine until browned on both sides.
Put in... - 36.7698
Baked Potatoes With Chive And Cheese Topping
These Baked Potatoes With Chive and Cheese Topping taste yum ! Savour them with some spicy sauces or team them up with any main course ! Try out these Baked Potatoes With Chive and Cheese Topping and tell me if you like them ! - 36.5801