- » Baked Tomato Rosemary
Baked Tomato Rosemary Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked tomato rosemary recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked tomato rosemary recipes.
Sun Dried Tomato & Rosemary Bread
Sift together the flour, salt, and sugar in a large bowl.
Stir in the rosemary, sun-dried tomatoes, and yeast.
Make a well in the centre of the mixture.
Mix the oil with the warm water and pour into the well in the flour mixture.
Quickly mix in the flour to... - 42.8988
Tomato And Rosemary Focaccia
1. Mix the bread mix with half the oil, the rosemary, tomatoes, olives and water until it forms a firm dough.
2. Turn out the dough on to a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes. Return to the mixing bowl and cover with oiled clear film.
3. Leave the dough... - 33.9579
Tomato Rosemary Stuffed Mushrooms
Stuffed Mushrooms is a delicious DISH that automatically becomes the highlight of your spread. This dish is always in demand at a party. You will understand why when you try this Stuffed Mushrooms for yourself! - 33.8589
Tomatoes Roasted With Rosemary And Lemon
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Place all ingredients in a large bowl; toss well to combine. Place tomato mixture in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Remove mixture from oven.
3. Preheat broiler.
4. Broil... - 28.187
You May Also Like!
Spicy Lamb Chops In A Tomato Rosemary Marinade
1. Arrange lamb chops in a shallow baking dish.
2. Combine tomato paste, oil, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Pour over lamb chops and marinate, covered, overnight in refrigerator.
3. Broil or grill 5 minutes on each side, or until... - 28.735
Roasted Cornish Hens With Rosemary And Tomato
Split the hens in half.
Using your fingers, gently work 1 tablespoon of the rosemary under the skin of each breast half.
Coat a large baking pan with no-stick spray.
Lay 4 "beds" of tomatoes (1 cup each) in the prepared pan; sprinkle the remaining 1... - 31.6748
Rosemary Foccacia Bread
I never imagined Rosemary and vegetable would go so well together until I tried this Rosemary Vegetable Foccacia Bread recipe. I always thought vegetables were boring but this Rosemary Vegetable Foccacia Bread made me change my opinion. It will change yours... - 48.363
Courgette And Rosemary Rice Cake
1. Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Oil a 20cm springform tin. Cook the rice in boiling water for 8 mins, then drain.
2. Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan, then fry the courgettes and onions for 5 mins. Mix in a bowl with the rice, garlic and remaining... - 42.4202
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a heavy skillet, saute the veal and onion in the oil and butter, until browned.
3) Stir in the flour and rosemary, blend well.
4) Stir in the tomatoes, wine, and chicken bouillon, stir continuously... - 45.3068
Rosemary Chicken And Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Peel 2 garlic cloves and chop them.
2) Take the Dutch oven and sautÃ© the chicken in the oil on high heat for 15 minutes.
3) Add all(chopped and whole cloves) the garlic to the pan. Add wine,... - 45.0902
Rosemary Smoked Halibut With Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place halibut in a baking dish. Lay rosemary beside halibut and light rosemary with a match (it may not remain lit). Cover tightly with foil.
3. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily when tested.
4. Meanwhile - 29.2073
Beef With Rosemary
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the meat on all sides in the olive oil.
Meat should be dark brown all over.
Transfer meat to a dutch oven or heavy kettle.
Meanwhile, melt the butter and cook the onion and garlic lightly in butter until onion is... - 38.1823