- » Baked Tomato Mozzarella Fish
Baked Tomato Mozzarella Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked tomato mozzarella fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked tomato mozzarella fish recipes.
Baked Fish Mozzarella
Preheat oven to 375 F .
Butter large baking dish.
Rinse fillets in salted or acidulated water and pat dry
Arrange in single layer in dish.
Sprinkle with cheese and layer with tomato.
Dust with oregano, garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
Bake until fish is... - 33.6059
Baked Fish Mozzarella
Pat fillets dry and arrange in single layer in buttered 13- x 9-inch (3.5 L) baking dish; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Combine cheese and garlic; -spread over fish.
Arrange tomato slices on top and sprinkle with oregano, and salt and pepper to... - 30.5616
Sole Alia Mozzarella
1) In a bake-and-serve platter, spray the vegetable coating and place the fillets in a single layer.
2) Sprinkle the fillets evenly with the grated onion, oregano, salt and pepper, then cover with the tomatoes.
3) Place the platter about 4 inches... - 36.0327
Tomato Anchovy Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 500°. Divide pizza dough in half and roll into two 12-inch circles. Sprinkle each of two baking sheets with 1 tablespoon cornmeal. Place dough circles on cornmeal.
2. Pat anchovies dry. In a small bowl, combine garlic, sauce, oregano, and... - 30.7656
Fish And Shells Italiano
1. Cook macaroni shells, drain.
2. While shells cook, saute onion with basil in oil in large saucepan; stir in spaghetti-sauce mix and tomatoes. Cover; simmer for 10 minutes; add the fish cubes; simmer 10 minutes longer.
3. Spoon half the macaroni shells into... - 35.0588
Tuna Tomato Broccoli Casserole
Beat eggs and buttermilk in large bowl.
Add tuna, salt, cottage cheese, broccoli, and onion.
Turn into large shallow casserole.
Bake in 350°F oven 35 minutes.
Top with sliced tomatoes and mozzarella cheese; bake 10 minutes, until set - 33.1568
Tuna And Tomato Pizza
1. ln a small bowl, add warm water, yeast and sugar. Allow the yeast to rest 5 minutes, until it becomes foamy.
2. In another bowl, combine flours, make a well in the center and pour in yeast mixture with oil, tomato paste, salt, and pepper.... - 48.0643
Baked Smelts Italian Style
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a saucepan, melt fat and cook onion and garlic until tender.
3. To the saucepan, add tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, 1 teaspoon salt, sugar, and pepper; mix well.
4. Cover and simmer for about 30... - 46.8332
Cook macaroni shells, following label directions; drain.
While shells cook, saute onion with basil in olive oil in large saucepan; stir in spaghetti sauce mix and tomatoes.
Cover; simmer 10 minutes; add fish cubes; simmer 10 minutes longer.
Spoon half the... - 35.9468
Pizza Baked Rockfish
For sauce, in a small saucepan combine half of the mushrooms, onion, water, tomato paste, basil, oregano, sugar, fennel seed, red pepper, and garlic.
Bring to boiling, and then reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 4 minutes, stirring the mixture... - 41.9869
Roasted Parmesan Tomato Sandwiches
Roasted Parmesan Tomatoes are an ideal side dish to accompany beef, chicken and fish. Super easy to prepare and taking only 15 minutes to bake you can have a fresh side dish any time of the year! But one of my favorite sandwiches uses Baked Parmesan Tomatoes... - 110.416
Italian Style Fish
Place frozen fish portions in a shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with water.
Cover with clear plastic wrap; vent by leaving a small area unsealed at the edge of the baking dish.
Micro-cook on 100% power (HIGH) for 6 to 9 minutes or till fish flakes easily when... - 41.5203
Fish Fillets On Spinach
Wash fish; pat dry.
Sprinkle with lemon juice; let stand 10 minutes.
Wash spinach well; chop coarsely.
Heat oil in frypan.
Add onion; saute until soft.
Fry fish in pan with onions a few minutes on each side, until golden brown.
Remove fish and onions;... - 43.4296
1)Place fish fillets in a shallow container.
2)Pour lemon juice over fish, and refrigerate 2 hours.
3)Saute one onion and green pepper in butter for 5 minutes.
4)Add tomatoes, and cook for an additional 2 minutes remove from heat, and set... - 43.2523
Basque Tuna Baguette
To Make Dressing: In a food processor with the metal blade, process all the ingredients until well blended.
To Assemble Sandwich: Cut the bread in half horizontally.
Hollow out the top and bottom, leaving a 1/2-inch shell. (It may be easier if you also cut... - 42.292
The swordfish pizzaiola is a healthy and tasty dish that is baked with tomato, mozzarella, capers and oregano... Deb shows us how to cook it in less than half an hour! - 131.472
Season the chopped tomatoes with salt and pepper and then spread evenly over the prepared dough.
Cut the anchovies in half and arrange over the tomatoes; cover with the cheese and sprinkle with the herbs and olive oil.
Bake the large pizza toward the top of a... - 27.5871
Sprinkle yeast and 1/2 teaspoon of the sugar over warm water in small bowl; stir until yeast is dissolved.
Let stand until mixture is bubbly.
Place 1 1/2 cups of the flour and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in medium bowl; stir in yeast mixture and 1 tablespoon of... - 45.0055
Heat oven to 350°F.
In 2-quart saucepan, melt margarine over medium-high heat.
Add onion and green pepper.
Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring constantly.
Stir in tomato juice, chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the garlic... - 43.4568
Make pizza crusts by combining 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour and 1 package active dry yeast in mixer bowl.
Add 1 cup hot water (120Â°), 1 tablespoon salad oil, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Beat at low speed till blended.
Beat at high speed 3 minutes.
Gradually... - 31.788
Asparagus With Parmesan
Asparagus parmigiano is a savory and baked preparation of asparagus with cheese and tomatoes. Combined with a mix of onions and herbed with thyme, the tomatoes are poured over the asparagus and sprinkled with cheese. Served as a side with fish, this wonderful... - 43.0529
Grouper And Sauteed Vegetables
Place fillets in an 8-inch square baking dish.
Combine lemon juice and next 3 ingredients; pour over fish.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
Bake fillets in marinade, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a... - 40.5782
Dinner Style Tuna Pizza
Stir enough skim milk into the biscuit mix to make a soft dough.
Roll out into a circle 13 inches in diameter to fit a 12-inch pizza pan.
Pinch the edge to form a rim.
Brush the dough with oil and sprinkle with half the Parmesan cheese.
Drain... - 42.494
Seafood Rice Pie
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix rice, egg white and chives with fork.
Pour into greased pie plate, 9 X 1 1/4 inches.
Spread rice mixture evenly with rubber spatula on bottom and up side of pie plate (do not leave any holes).
Cook uncovered 5 minutes.
Sprinkle... - 43.5657
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Combine pesto and lemon juice in a small bowl.
Set aside 2 tablespoons of the mixture in a separate container.
Cut salmon into 4 equal portions and transfer to a non-stick sheet pan.
Brush each piece of salmon with the remaining... - 32.6956
Place fish fillets in a shallow container.
Pour lemon juice over fish, and refrigerate 2 hours.
Saute onion and green pepper in butter 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, and cook an additional 2 minutes; remove from heat, and set aside.
Remove fish from lemon juice;... - 35.3787
In a medium bowl stir together egg whites and skim milk. Stir in bread crumbs, pickle, onion, paprika, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Drain tuna and break into chunks. Add tuna to crumb mixture; mix well. Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Spray a shallow... - 31.8784
Sole With Mushrooms
Place fillets in lightly greased 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle salt, pepper, mushrooms and tomatoes over fillets.
Cover and bake at 325°F 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Uncover; sprinkle with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. - 26.4327
Classic Seafood Lasagna
1. Preheat oven. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the leek and cook until tender. Stir in the tomatoes and tomato puree. Cook until mixture boils then simmer, uncovered, until sauce is slightly thickened. Stir in the prawn and fish pieces, cover and... - 34.4632
Tuna Cheese Pizza
Pizza lovers are surely going to love this dish! This Tuna cheese pizza is a delightful variation of a regular pizza. The specialty of this Tuna pizza recipe is that the flavor of the dish is enhanced by making tomato sauce and onion paste from scratch. - 125.209
Pizza Made From Scratch
1. For the pizza dough, in a bowl take 3 tablespoons lukewarm water and put in the yeast and a pinch of sugar.
2. Make sure the water is lukewarm (110° to 115°F - neither hot nor cool to the touch).
3. Leave it for 2 to 3 minutes, stir the... - 44.951
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the leek and cook until tender. Stir in the tomatoes and tomato puree. Cook until mixture boils then simmer uncovered until sauce is slightly thickened. Stir in the prawn and fish... - 33.3554
Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water until tender, about 12 minutes.
Drain, lay the noodles in a single layer on a tray, and set aside.
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the tomatoes and their juice, tomato paste, orange rind, fennel seeds,... - 42.7981
The bread dough should have risen until double in size.
Turn on to a board and flatten into a long strip.
Brush with a little oil and roll up like a jelly roll.
Repeat this process three times.
Divide the dough into four pieces and roll each piece to a flat... - 38.687