- » Baked Tofu Strip
Baked Tofu Strip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked tofu strip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked tofu strip recipes.
Prepare and bake Tofu & Cashew Loaf. Remove from oven and set aside to cool. While loaf is cooling, thaw puff pastry according to package instructions. Unfold sheets. On a lightly floured surface, place 1 sheet of pastry directly on top of the other. Roll... - 34.5512
Shanghai Tofu & Peanut Salad
Cut tofu crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices.
Place in a colander; rinse with cold water and let drain for 10 minutes, then place between paper towels and gently press out excess water.
Place tofu on a wire rack in a shallow baking pan and brush all surfaces... - 41.9639
Spanakopita Greek Tofu Spinach Pie
1) With a roller pin, roll the phyllo dough into paper like thin.
2) Cut this in to rectangular shaped strips having dimension 5 1/2 inch x 10 inch. Use melted butter to brush on.
3) In a steamer, steam the chopped spinach.
4) In a fry... - 41.415
Tofu Filled Manicotti
Prepare manicotti according to package directions. Rinse under cold water and drain. Separate manicotti and set aside. Heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil in a skillet and add garlic. Saute for a few minutes. Add chopped onions and continue to saute until... - 35.1213
Vegetable Tofu Casserole
1. Put the eggplant in a colander, sprinkle generously with salt, and let stand for 30 minutes. Rinse well and pat dry with paper towels. Cut into cubes.
2. Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in a large heavy skillet and saute the eggplant until lightly browned. Drain... - 37.0394
You May Also Like!
Barbecued Tofu Strips
Cut pressed tofu into 1/4-inch slices. Place in a single layer in a small pan and pour tamari or soy sauce over strips. Marinate in tamari for 15 to 60 minutes, turning occasionally to coat evenly. The longer the marination time, the stronger the flavor.... - 23.6066
Tofu Stir Fry With Rice
Freneat the oven to 325F Cook the rice according to package directions; omit the salt.
Meanwhile, to toast the sesame seeds, spread them out in a pie pan and bake, uncovered, shaking the pan frequently, until the seeds are golden about 10 minutes.
Set... - 42.1169
Southwest Tofu Scrambler
Southwest Tofu Scrambler is awesome for breakfast or any other meal and comes with a lot of healthy goodness. Even vegetarians will love this Southwest Tofu Scrambler recipe. Good one to make! - 32.1482
Tofu Skewers With Vegetable Noodles
1. Using a vegetable peeler, carefully peel off long thin strips of courgette, carrot or leek, then cut into fine 'vegetable noodles'.
2. Heat the grill to medium, in a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, chilli sauce, honey and creamed coconut to... - 38.5245
Beef With Mushrooms & Bean Curd
Beef With Mushrooms & Bean Curd is a wonderful Chinese dish that looks and tastes wonderful. I served it for a friends bachelor party and it was a tremendous success! Try this simple Beef With Mushrooms & Bean Curd recipe! - 44.9586
Hearty Vegetable Stew
In large saucepan, heat oil until hot.
Add mushrooms and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes.
Add water, bay leaf, thyme, bouillon, garlic powder, salt (if used), pepper, potatoes and carrots.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Add... - 37.2907
Vegetable Topped Crispy Noodles
Prepare ingredients, including Cooking Sauce, before you begin cooking.
Cut off broccoli flowerets; peel off and discard tough outside layer of stalks, then cut stalks into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Slice large broccoli flowerets in half or thirds... - 44.5633
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C/350Â°F/Gas mark 4.
Chop the spinach and mix it with the tofu.
Season with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil and saute the pepper and courgette strips over a medium heat for 3 minutes.
Spoon a layer of tomato sauce into an oiled 25 x... - 43.0763
Soak mushrooms in hot water 15 minutes,-drain and cut into thin julienne strips.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 2 teaspoons oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add beaten eggs,- spread quickly over surface of pan.
As... - 39.3109
1) The oven is preheated to 350 degrees C.
(this is not required, if the rolls are browned in the skillet).
2) The filling for the dish is prepared by mixing tofu, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, cabbage, pea pods,... - 44.5497