- » Baked Tofu
Baked Tofu Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked tofu recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked tofu recipes.
Tofu Pot Pie With Mashed Potato Topping
Tofu Pot pie is a reminder of grandma's kitchen. This tasty pie covered in mashed potato is great for dinner with a fresh salad and the leftovers make a satisfying lunch. - 137.673
Tofu Mushroom Dressing And Stuffing
Tofu Mushroom Dressing and Stuffing - A variety of ingredients and blend of great flavors in a classic bread stuffing mix makes this delicious recipe a meal in itself. - 133.629
Crispy Baked Tofu
For a cold winter night, there is nothing more comforting than a plate of baked tofu. See this excellent video that shares a recipe for this delicious quick and easy preparation with a few simple ingredients. Balsamic vinegar infuses the tofu with spicy... - 130.769
Cheeseless Cheese Cake
How about cheese cake minus the guilt? Sounds unreal, but it’s possible! This “faux” cheesecake is made with tofu and carob. The best part about this recipe is that it comes through with little effort…still looking delicious and appealing! - 127.724
When you finish making soymilk or tofu, the remaining pulp can be used for making dry okara. The Chef makes it by baking the pulp in the oven. The okara can be used for baked goods or the veggie burgers. You can store it in an air tight container and keep in... - 120.474
Veggie Tofu Quiche
A quiche is always a good change from a regular meal. Watch this video to learn how to make a great dairy-free vegetable quiche! Made primarily using tofu, the quiche also has several other vegetables. The quiche is well flavored with herbs and garlic. - 119.195
Bake Veggies, Pasta In Creamy Tofu
1. Heat a pan on medium high heat on one burner and on the other place a pot with water for cooking pasta.
2. Pre-heat oven at 350F.
3. Pour water into the pan and add all your veggies and give it a good toss.
4. Season with salt,... - 116.625
Tofu Packets For Kids
This recipe perfectly satisfies the requirements of providing a quick and delicious meal and getting your kids happily involved in the cooking process. Did they have fun making this dish? Let us know! - 116.451
Baked Low Carb Tofu Macaroni And Cheese
Are you on the lookout for a mac and cheese recipe that will not set you back on all the progress you have made with the new low carb diet? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to cook a version that is very low carb, yet delicious. - 113.451
Tofu Baked Beans
Today, in Attila's kitchen is baking a yummy pot of tofu baked beans which is best suited for a vegan diet follower. It's as simple as the original baked beans and tastes equally great. Try the dish to satisfy your vegan taste buds. - 111.045
Baked Tofu And Veggie Meat Vegan Meat Loaf
If you are looking for a vegan recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to learn how to bake the perfect vegan meat loaf with easily available ingredients. Watch the video to learn more. - 110.26
Tofu Pumpkin Pie
Look at this unique tofu pumpkin pie recipe that does not use any butter or cream. The video interesting to see and presented in a step-wise manner making it all the more simple to prepare in your kitchen. Amaze your family and friends with this delicious pie... - 110.058
Spinach And Vegan Bacon Quiche
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a bowl whisk together flour, salt, pepper, chili powder, paprika and thyme.
3. Add Earth Balance Butter and Earth Balance Shortening and mix adding 1 tablespoon cold water (about 1/2 cup) at a... - 109.525
Pumpkin Tofu Cheesecake Part 3 - Making The Cake
This is the third and final part of the video of the recipe Pumpkin tofu cheesecake. This makes for a good dessert or breakfast as it has just the right level of sweetness to offset the tartness of the sour cream. - 107.369
Eggless Sponge Cake
If you're looking for the recipe of sponge cake, then look no further. The chef uses tofu as an ingredient to make the sponge cake. Tofu helps to make the cake spongy and retains the moisture of the cake. Watch the video for the recipe of this amazing sponge... - 107.207
Vegan Tofu Meatballs
As a vegan it is difficult to manage food habits even at home, so what should you do to get a nice and healthy meal. Here is a video with vegan meatball recipe. Watch video for the recipe. - 105.414
Spinach And Tofu Vegan Spanakopita
Vegans can have multiple options when it comes to healthy and tasty eating. Here is one such dish that tastes great and is vegan too. Watch the chef make the dish. - 104.897
Tofu And Peanut Butter Cookies
Shun the thought that tofu is best used in stir fries and to create appetizers. In the given video, Robin makes some chewy and yummy cookies using tofu and peanut butter that are so easy to make and very high on the health quotient. Try these with wine or... - 104.564
Pasta Casserole With Tofu
1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Coat inside a casserole tray or dish with olive oil.
3. In a nonstick pan in 2 tablespoons olive oil, saute onion and bell pepper along with a little salt.
4. Stir for about 2 minutes, and then add... - 103.466
Quick And Easy Baked Tofu
When you are chilling out with your friends and need something tasty to munch on that won’t undo your diet, baked tofu is your bet. Although most people would tell you that tofu is boring, this recipe is anything but scrummy. Easy to make and can be... - 103.292
Breaded Tofu Casserole
Breaded Tofu Casserole is a five star dish for vegetarians. Simple ingredients are put together in a smart way. It will make a great side dish. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 102.708
Tofu Broccoli And Tomato Topping For Baked Potatoes
If you're looking for a delicious topping to go with your baked potatoes, then do check this out. The Chef makes this amazing tofu and broccoli topping. This is so easy to make and tasty too. Do check out the video for this interesting recipe. - 98.9581
Vegan Tofu Quesadillas
Want to know of a recipe that will turn all the tofu you have in the house into a very tasty classic, in a 100% vegan way? Then watch this video and prepare to be amazed. This is one tasty treat! - 96.4833
Oven Baked Tofu Sandwich
Oven Baked Tofu Sandwich is a delish breakfast for the vegetarians. Watch and learn how to make this sandwich from this video. Enjoy! - 95.8522
Macafoney And Cheese
A recipe that tackles the age old favorite, that makes every body fat, Macaroni and Cheese! But this version is a low fat version from the Fat to Skinny book. It is just as easy and quick to cook as a box or package of Mac and Cheese but a lot better for you... - 94.9985
Vegan Tofu Spinach Quiche
Vegan Tofu Spinach Quiche is such a twisted dish that it is bound to lure even the meat eaters into it. Watch this video and learn how to make this healthy and light dish. Enjoy! - 94.4293
Tofu Wonton Bites With A Chili Honey Dip
An Asian inspired platter of tofu wrapped in a crispy wanton skin can be the perfect ice breaker in a party. Easy to make, this dish is done in a whiff with little effort. The crispy tofu bites lights up the platter and palate alike and is a perfect recipe... - 89.5333
Eggplant And Tofu Parmesan
If you're fond of eating Italian food, then you will surely like this dish. The Chef shows how to make Eggplant and Tofu Parmesan. This is so yummy and a good vegetarian dish. - 85.0831
Bryanna's Vegan Ham
Yes, you read it right a Ham Loaf that is vegan. Watch how to prepare the loaf and gauge for yourself that it is equally yummy, nutritious and healthy. Made using easily sourceable vegan ingredients you can prepare the loaf at home without any hassles. - 81.2755
Squash And Tofu Casserole
If you are a calorie watcher by choice, then for once you don't have to worry about it. The Squash and Tofu Casserole is super yummy dish with lesser calories than your usual casserole dishes. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Enjoy! - 75.8962
Baked Tofu Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. To prepare the base, in a bowl cream butter or margarine and fruit spread together until smooth.
3. Add oats and flour and mix well.
4. Lightly oil the base of an 18 cm (7 in) spring... - 52.5559
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2.For preparing the crust - take a medium mixing bowl and add in cracker crumbs, cocoa and mix.
3.Using a pastry blender or 2 knives placed in manner to resemble a scissor, cut in the margarine so that the... - 49.9175
Solar Cooked Red Tofu Curry
A healthy option loaded with veggies! If your on a detox session then this is the thing to make! A demonstration on how to use a solar cooker! Even if the audio is not there, the recipe is given below for an easy follow through! See the video for more. - 49.3285
Tofu Mushroom Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2) Bake potatoes for 40-60 minutes in preheated oven.
3) Meanwhile, in a skillet, mix together onion, mushrooms and sage for the filling.
4) Cook, covered for 5 minutes over medium heat until... - 49.1524
Wonderful Wheat Berry Bread
1) Into a saucepan, mix together the whole wheat berries and water
2) Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat
3) Take off from the heat and allow to stand for about 2 hours
4) Return to the stove and boil again to a simmer for about an hour
5)... - 48.6797
Tofu Tamale Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â° F.
2) In a 12 inch skillet with an oven-safe or detachable handle, saute the onions in the oil over a medium-high heat, until transparent.
3) Stir in the zucchini and mushrooms and saute for another 5... - 48.6707
Tropical Uncheese Cake
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
2) In the work bowl of the food processor(use the metal blade,place the crackers, broken into pieces and blend to make fine crumbs.
3) While the machine is running, pour in melted... - 48.5521
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat the skillet over medium flame.
3) Into the skillet, add in the tofu and garlic. Cook for about 3 minutes while stirring occasionally.
4) Add in the tomatoes,... - 47.9726
Mix baking powder, warm water and curd in a large mixing bowl.
Add salt, oil and flour to the water and knead to a soft dough.
Cover with a damp cloth and keep in a warm place for an hour.
Knead the dough again with a little dry flour and roll out the dough... - 47.8827
Tofu Yeastey Pizza
1) Crumble the tofu block in small parts.
2) In a fry pan, add butter and melt it over medium heat.
3) Add yeast, arrowroot and spices to stir well.
4) Keep on whisking over medium heat till the mixture becomes thick.
5) Add crumbled... - 47.5739
Tofu Cheese Manicotti
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a food processor bowl, process the tofu until crumbly.
3) In a medium bowl, mix rest of the ingredients except manicotti shells and tomato sauce together.
4) Spoon the tofu mixture evenly into each... - 47.5735
Tofu Lentil Pie
Prepare and roll out Pastry for Single-Crust Pie.
Line a 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate with pastry.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge high.
Bake in a 450° oven for 8 to 10 minutes; set aside.
Season cooked, drained lentils with salt and pepper.
Add... - 47.4374
Tofu And Broccoli With Dipping Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees f.
2.Take a medium mixing bowl, mix together soya sauce, tofu , broth mix and coat well.
3.Refrigerate covered for 20 minutes to 2 hours.
4. Drain the tofu and keep the marinade aside.
5. Spray nonstick... - 46.9432
Tofu Mozzarella Manicotti
Cook pasta shells in boiling salted water according to package directions.
Rinse in cold water; drain.
Cook mushrooms and onion in hot oil till tender, Add parsley, basil, salt, paprika, and dash pepper.
Remove from heat; cool.
Combine eggs, tofu, Parmesan... - 46.9097
Tofu Wheat Bread
1)Pour yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add tofu pieces, oil and honey. Pulse on/off to mix.
5) Add flour,... - 46.8479
This beef tofu loaf is a vegetable filled loaf made with ground beef. Herbed with oregano and parsley, this beef and tofu loaf is quite filling and has the goodness of tofu. Served with fresh veggies of choice, the beef tofu loaf is quite savory. - 46.775
1. Preheat oil to 375°F before frying.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
3. Take a frying pan, add ¼ inch oil, add tortilla to heated oil till it sizzles. Fry each tortilla fast to a state where it turns limped when cool.
4.... - 46.6601
Asian Cabbage And Tofu Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
2. Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
3. Add onion and sauté it until it becomes translucent.
4. Add the oregano, basil as well as a few grains of cayenne along with the cabbage.
5.... - 46.6401
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
Spray a 9-inch pie pan with vegetable oil spray and add crushed shredded wheat biscuits evenly to bottom of pan.
In a large, nonstick skillet, heat oil at medium setting.
Add onion and saute, stirring frequently, until onion is... - 46.2817
Baked Spicy Tofu With Bean Thread Noodles Corn And Mango
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a small baking dish, whisk marinade ingredients.
3. Chop drained tofu into ½ inch cubes.
4. Add to marinade and using a spoon, turn gently for even coating. The tofu should be close to each other.... - 46.0434
Heat the oil in a large skillet and saute the garlic, chile or cayenne, and onions for a minute or two.
Stir in the bell peppers and continue to saute on medium heat.
When the onions begin to soften, add the paprika, cumin, coriander, oregano, corn, and... - 45.9697
Tofu Cream Pie
Preheat the oven to 200Â°C/400Â°F/Gas mark 6 and oil a 23cm (9in) round springform tin.
To make the crust, whisk together the maple syrup, oil and water.
Add the oats, flour, sunflower seeds and salt; Mix well.
Pat the mixture on to the bottom and up the... - 45.9554
Tofu Tuna Puffs
In a colander, drain tofu as much as possible (about 1/2 hour).
Press through a fine wire strainer and into a bowl, or thoroughly mash with a fork.
Discard any liquid.
Drain and flake tuna and add to tofu stirring until well blended.
In another bowl beat... - 45.9421
Tofu Ricotta Lasagna
Cook noodles in boiling water according to package directions.
Drain carefully and set aside in a single layer on paper towels.
Squeeze spinach as dry as possible; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, crumble tofu and blend it with ricotta cheese until smooth... - 45.6602
Broccoli Tofu Souffle
Cut broccoli into 1-inch pieces, peel tough skin, and cook until tender.
Process tofu in blender or food processor with steel blade until creamy.
Add broccoli and continue processing until thoroughly blended.
It should be quite stiff.
Scrape into a bowl.
Add... - 45.4991
Vegetable-Tofu Casserole is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Vegetable-Tofu Casserole dish; I am sure you would love to serve to your family in dinner. - 45.4243
Tortilla Stack With Chile Tomato Sauce
1)Turn oven to 350 degrees.
2)Heat oil in a large skillet.
2)Saute chopped onion green pepper until onion is soft.
3)Drain liquid from tofu and mash.
4)Add to skillet with chili powder, cumin, and coriander.
5)Drain liquid from olives and... - 45.1779
Tofu Spinach Souffle
Remove the stalks from the spinach, wash well and chop the leaves very finely with a sharp knife or in a food processor.
Heat the oil in a pan and cook the spinach for 5 minutes with the thyme and oregano.
Drain off excess liquid by pressing between two... - 45.0582
Spinach Tofu Casserole
1) In a fry pan, add oil to heat up over medium heat.
2) Put the spinach along with tamari and spices and sauté for a while.
3) Stir in tofu and keep on sautéing.
4) In a small baking pan, place this mixture.
5) Spread wheat germ on top.
6) Set your... - 45.0398
Carob Tofu Cream Pie
1) In your food processor, add all the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
2) In a pre-baked and cooled 9 inch pie crust, pour this mixture.
3) Place the pie crust inside the refrigerator to chill down for at least 3 hours.
4) Alternately,... - 44.9497
Rinse tofu in cold water.
Wipe dry but do not press.
Break it up into food processor with steel blade.
Add egg and juice.
Blend until very creamy.
Transfer to a 2-cup measure.
There should be P/4 cups.
The consistency should be that of buttermilk.
If too... - 44.4642
Tofu & Herbs Stuffed Peppers
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Cut tops from peppers, remove seeds and tough inner ribs and steam 4 minutes to soften slightly.
Remove peppers from steamer and invert to drain.
Place tomatoes in boiling water in steamer base and blanch 2 minutes.
Drain and... - 44.3269
Tofu Squares With Mushroom Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Attach a metal blade to the work bowl of a food processor and then process bread, torn into pieces, until coarsely chopped.
3) Stir in green onions and celery and process them into 1-inch pieces,... - 44.2585
Simple Tofu Tuna Casserole
Saute celery and pepper in oil.
Stir and cook until moisture is absorbed.
Stir and cook about 2 minutes.
Cut tofu into cubes and add to rice mixture.
Stir and cook about 2 minutes.
Stir all together.
Spoon into a... - 43.7246
Enchiladas Made With Tofu
I love this Enchiladas Made With Tofu Mexican dish. And when I say love Enchiladas Made With Tofu-it means both eating and making it. One you should be trying today! - 43.6955
Cook pasta shells according to package directions.
Rinse in cold water; drain.
Spray a medium skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Add mushrooms and onion; cook till tender.
Stir in parsley, Italian seasoning, and paprika.
Mash the tofu in a... - 43.543
Tofu Indonesian Style
In a small bowl, stir together peanut butter, soy sauce, water, sesame oil, ginger, vinegar, and sugar until smooth.
Mix in garlic, sesame seed, and onions.
Spoon about 1/4 of the peanut butter mixture into an 8-inch square pan.
Cut tofu into 4 equal... - 43.366
Tofu Broccoli Strata
In a medium saucepan cook chopped broccoli, covered, in a small amount of boiling, lightly salted water for 3 minutes; drain well.
Place the 2 cups bread cubes on the bottom of an ungreased 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Top the bread cubes with 4 ounces sliced... - 43.3211
Shanghai Tofu & Peanut Salad
Cut tofu crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices.
Place in a colander; rinse with cold water and let drain for 10 minutes, then place between paper towels and gently press out excess water.
Place tofu on a wire rack in a shallow baking pan and brush all surfaces... - 43.0905
1) In your food processor, add all ingredients and blend all together.
2) In an 8 inch prebaked pie crust, pour this mixture.
3) Set your oven at 350° and place the pie crust inside oven.
4) Bake for 45 minutes.
5) Allow it to chill... - 42.8671
Tofu Noodle Bake
In a medium-sized skillet, saute'onion, garlic, celery, and green pepper until onion is translucent.
Mash tofu and mix in cottage cheese, egg, flour, parsley, oregano, and chives.
Combine tofu mixture with onion mixture; add salt and pepper to taste.
Cook... - 42.8352
Tofu Pizza Casserole
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large saucepan, stirring well; bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
Add chopped peppers and onion; cook, uncovered, over medium heat until peppers and onion are tender, stirring frequently.
Stir in tofu and olives.
Spread... - 42.505
Stuffed Pasta Shells With Tofu Mushroom Sauce
1. Cook pasta shells according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. While pasta cooks, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add oil. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook 4 minutes or until tender.
3. Stir in tomatoes and next 4... - 42.4354
The Meiners Tofu Cheese Cake
Preheat oven to 325°.
Drain tofu, pat dry with paper towels.
Place eggs, sugar, juice, peel, and vanilla in blender.
Break tofu and bananas into chunks and add half to blender.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Add remaining banana and tofu chunks to... - 42.337
Tofu Tuna Casserole
Saute celery in the oil.
Add mushrooms, parsley, and tarragon.
Cook until moisture is absorbed.
Add flour and sherry.
Stir and cook until flour is thoroughly mixed.
Add drained tuna.
Blend tofu in a blender or food processor with steel blade until... - 42.3198
Vegetable And Tofu Lasagne
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a 9- by 13-inch baking dish.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 6 minutes; add zucchini and cook until noodles are al dente and zucchini is soft, about 4 minutes longer. Drain. Rinse... - 42.0084
Tofu Carob Pie
Over low heat, melt carob chips with honey.
Stir to prevent sticking.
Remove from heat.
To prepare the tofu, rinse cake of soft or regular tofu, pat dry, removing all surface moisture.
Whirl in a blender or food processor with steel blade until... - 41.5435
Tofu Lasagna was a welcome change for my kids. This Tofu Lasagna was a surprise to my kids after the regular spell of meat lasagna's. Have fun! - 41.5074
Italian Style Tofu Pizza
Preheat the oven according to the directions for the pizza crust you are using.
Grate the tofu by hand or in a food processor, or chop it into small pea-sized pieces.
Heat the oil in a large skillet and saute the grated tofu, fennel, garlic, and cayenne for 2... - 41.4553
Dairy Free Tofu Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a blender jar, add all the filling ingredients and blend well until smooth.
3) In the graham cracker crust, pour the filling mixture.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
5) Top with... - 41.3456
Baked Tofu Balls
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, add all the ingredients leaving corn meal and combine all together thoroughly by hand.
3) Make small balls or flat cakes from the dough.
4) Spread corn meal and roll the balls or cakes on corn... - 41.1473
Heat peanut oil in a large skillet. Add mushrooms and scallions and saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Add ginger, garlic and sprouts. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Remove to a large bowl.
Add 1/4 pound mashed tofu to bowl. Stir flour and baking powder together and sprinkle... - 40.9917
Spanakopita Greek Tofu Spinach Pie
1) With a roller pin, roll the phyllo dough into paper like thin.
2) Cut this in to rectangular shaped strips having dimension 5 1/2 inch x 10 inch. Use melted butter to brush on.
3) In a steamer, steam the chopped spinach.
4) In a fry... - 40.7936
Scalloped Potatoes With Tofu
1. Pre heat an oven and set it to 400°F .
2. Take a bowl and prepare the potato mix by following the instructions given on the package.
3. Add the tofu to the mix and stir thoroughly to blend it.
4. Take a casserole of 2-quart size and... - 40.5302
Tofu Layered With Three Cheeses
Spread 1/4 cup of the tomato sauce in the bottom of an 8" X 8" baking dish; set aside.
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg white, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, pepper and the remaining 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce; set aside.
Squeeze the tofu... - 40.3298
Tofu And Corn Quiche
Spread the margarine over the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs to coat the dish.
Cut up tofu.
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine tofu, egg whites, whole egg, milk, oregano, garlic powder, 1/2 cup of the... - 39.9648
Tofu & Cashew Loaf
Slice tofu into 1 to 1 1/2-inch thick slices. Place a thick layer of newspapers on a flat surface. Cover with several paper towels. Position tofu slices in a single layer on top of paper towels. Cover with additional paper towels. Place a flat object, such as... - 39.7458
Vegetable Tofu Casserole
1. Put the eggplant in a colander, sprinkle generously with salt, and let stand for 30 minutes. Rinse well and pat dry with paper towels. Cut into cubes.
2. Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in a large heavy skillet and saute the eggplant until lightly browned. Drain... - 39.3404
Vegetarian Lasagna With Tofu
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In medium saucepan, combine tomato sauce, garlic powder, oregano, and basil. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in mushrooms; remove from heat.
3. In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients... - 39.2702
Eggplant Tofu Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Halve the eggplants lengthwise, place them cut side down on the sheet and bake 40 minutes, or until completely soft.
3. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium-size nonstick... - 38.8537
Tofu & Spinach Manicotti
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir onion, celery, garlic, and oregano in oil often until onion is limp, about 8 minutes.
Add puree, wine, and water.
Cover and simmer 25 minutes; stir often.
Mix tofu and spinach well.
Stuff manicotti... - 37.8166
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add onion, green pepper, and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat until onion is translucent, 5 minutes. Add zucchini and mushrooms; cook 5 minutes longer.
2. Stir in tofu, tomatoes, tomato paste, 1 teaspoon each of the oregano... - 37.8024
Tofu Prune Cake
Tofu Prune Cake is a healthy and tasty cake. Last weekend I surprised my vegetarian in laws with this when they made an unexpected visit. Needless to say, Tofu Prune Cake seemed to be winning me a quiet a few hearts! - 37.1527
Tofu Filled Manicotti
Prepare manicotti according to package directions. Rinse under cold water and drain. Separate manicotti and set aside. Heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil in a skillet and add garlic. Saute for a few minutes. Add chopped onions and continue to saute until... - 36.6995
Prepare and bake Tofu & Cashew Loaf. Remove from oven and set aside to cool. While loaf is cooling, thaw puff pastry according to package instructions. Unfold sheets. On a lightly floured surface, place 1 sheet of pastry directly on top of the other. Roll... - 36.2914
Tofu Stuffed Peppers
1. Wrap tofu cakes in double layer of dish towels or lots of paper towels. Press tofu by placing on top of them a cutting board weighted with several canned goods (about 3 pounds worth). Let set for 10 or more minutes. Crumble each tofu cake.
2. Heat olive... - 36.0352
Tofu And Shiitake Mushroom Pilaf
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until hot.
Add rice and onion; saute 2 minutes.
Add broth; bring to a boil.
Add mushrooms, carrot, celery, gingerroot, and garlic; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until... - 35.68
Creamy Tofu-pumpkin Pie
My Creamy tofu-Pumpkin pie dish gets better each time I prepare it. Creamy tofu-Pumpkin pie is a great pie recipe that it is simply easy loving it. Great one you can try! - 35.6144
Crispy Tofu Sticks With Marinara
Heavenly, superb, outstanding, are a few words to describe Crispy Tofu Sticks With Marinara. A good way to use up tofu is to make some delicious Crispy Tofu Sticks With Marinara. This yummy yummy Crispy Tofu Sticks With Marinara recipe is a gift of the... - 35.5627
Baked Tofu Recipes By Category