- » Baked Toast
Baked Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked toast recipes.
Cream Cheese Stuffed Baked French Toast
Where stale, crunchy bread might seem unappetizing; using the bread in cooking solves the problem without waste. Try this Cream Cheese Stuffed Baked French Toast. This recipe takes this all time favorite dish to the next level. You can prepare it the night... - 132.762
Mini Bacon Egg Toast Cups With Cheddar
These Mini Bacon Egg Toast Cups with Cheddar can be the perfect elegant dish for your next weekend brunch. Bacon, egg, toast, and cheese all in one little bite, how nice is that. Try it out to make everyone smile. - 122.156
Baked Pecan French Toast
Baked pecan French toast is a great make-head breakfast recipe to help you sail out of the kitchen on a busy weekday. Here the chef has showcased step by step instructions on how to make a delicious baked French toast with pecan, eggs and cinnamon. An... - 117.513
Culinary Carrie: Cherry Cheese French Toast
1. Cut the French baguette into small cubes.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree after the 2 hours time.
3. In each ramekin crack one egg add the half and half, vanilla extract and splenda whisk everything well with a fork.
4. Once done... - 115.534
Baked Beans And Cheese On Toast
Toast lovers, here is a recipe you must try! Baked beans and cheese on toast is a healthy and filling breakfast which does not take too much time to make. You can even call it an almost effortless recipe. - 114.068
Parmesan Pizza Toast Slice
1. Cut bread into triangles of your choice.
2. Spread generous amount of butter on them.
3. On a wire rack place the bread pieces.
4. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Spread it out.
5. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
6. Pop... - 105.325
Baked French Toast
Ok… if you’re having people over, make this!! It’s amazing. So the night before you know you want to eat this, you want to get it all prepared so in the morning all you do is pop it in the oven. - 103.476
Healthy Baked French Toast - Egg Mixture
Do you love French Toast but are worried about the calories involved? Then stop worrying and watch this video! In the 4 part series, Ramona Werst shares a heart healthy recipe to make baked French toast that tastes really good. In Part 1, we learn how to make... - 98.9758
Healthy Baked French Toast - Part 4 - Serving
Now that the French Toast is ready, savor it with a nice topping or side dish like maple syrup or jam. In Part 4 of the series, Ramona takes the now done toasts out of the oven and shares some serving suggestions - 98.2593
Healthy Baked French Toast - Part 3 - Bread
In Part 2 of the series, it is now time to soak and coat the bread with the egg mixture. This needs to be done carefully to ensure perfection so watch the video with added attention. - 97.8859
Tea Rusks (bread Toast For Tea Time)
Have you ever tried making rusk at home? If no, then you must try making it. The chef shows how to make yummy rusk at home. You can have the rusk with Indian tea, it's a good combination. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 95.1587
Fancy Brunch Style French Toast
Do you really know how to make French toast? Here is the ideal way to make the perfect French toast that can be served at a fancy Sunday brunch. Chef John uses wheat, whole grain French bread that makes the most delicious French toast cause it soaks up all... - 88.3301
Blueberry French Toast Brunch: Easy Entertaining
Want to know of a tasty and interesting French toast recipe that everyone is guaranteed to love? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect baked blueberry French toast that will disappear as soon as it is served! - 83.5291
Stuffed French Toast
To make the filling: In a medium bowl, stir the cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in the confectioners sugar and almond extract or vanilla.
Fold in the strawberries.
To make the French toast: Cut a small diagonal slice off each end of the bread and discard.
Cut... - 49.8548
Salmon Au Gratin On Lemon Toast
Does eating good food make you happy, why not try this extremely delicious recipe for Salmon au Gratin on Lemon Toast? Relatively simple, this Salmon au Gratin on Lemon Toast doesn't take much of your time, but leaves you with utmost satisfaction of having... - 49.7119
Strawberry Banana French Toast
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a large shallow baking dish arrange bread slices.
3. In a bowl mix eggs, milk, vanilla and baking powder
4. Pour the mixture over bread.
5. Cover and keep in refrigerator for 8 hours.
6. Take out from... - 48.7353
Oven Baked French Toast
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.Coat shallow baking pan with cooing spray.
3. Heat pan for 15 minutes until hot.
4.Mix together eggs, egg whites, orange juice, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and sugar. Beat well.
5.Dip bread slices in the... - 48.7134
French Toast Strata
Arrange half of the bread cubes in a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
Top with cream cheese and remaining bread.
In a blender, combine eggs, milk, butter and maple syrup; cover and process until smooth.
Pour over bread.
Cover and refrigerate... - 46.6737
Oven Baked French Toast
1. Grease a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish with oil.
2. Slice bread into 10 to 16 slices.
3. Preheat oven to 400°F 15 minutes before baking time.
4. Arrange the bread slices on the bottom of the greased dish.
5. In a medium mixing bowl,... - 46.6066
Savory Egg Cream On Toast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add the flour and allow it to cook for a bit.
3) Add the milk and cream and stir well.
4) Gently simmer the mixture, constantly stirring, till the mixture... - 46.5081
Toast Rolls With Ham And Asparagus
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Drain the liquid from asparagus and reserve for cream sauce.
3) Cut off the bread crusts and brush each slice with melted butter on both sides.
4) Place a slice of ham and a few asparagus spears on each... - 45.7754
Challah Bread French Toast
First, let's make clarified butter. Clarified butter is unsalted butter with the milkfats removed. It has a more buttery flavor, plus it lasts for months in the fridge and will not burn when frying.
Take butter, cut into pats, and melt in a small saucepan... - 45.62
Swedish Almond Toast
Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs one at a time, reserving about 1 tablespoon of egg white for glazing.
Blend in the sour cream.
Sift the flour with the baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Add gradually to the egg... - 45.1181
Baked Apple French Toast
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Spray 9" x 13" Baker lightly with non-stick vegetable spray.
Cut bread into 1 1/2ch slices with Serrated Bread Knife and arrange closely in a single layer in Baker.
In Batter Bowl, beat eggs lightly.
Beat in milk, 1/4 cup of the... - 45.0808
Baked Liver On Toast
Melt ghee and fry onion golden brown.
Add ginger-garlic, chillies and masala powders.
Add liver pieces and salt and cook for a few minutes, stirring.
Remove from fire.
Blend Worcester sauce, tomato puree, milk and cornflour.
Stir and cook... - 44.8414
Eggs In Toast Cups
Heat oven to 350°.
Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with margarine.
Press each slice, margarine side down, in 10-ounce individual casserole or custard cup.
Divide cheese and onions among casseroles; sprinkle each with marjoram.
Break 2 eggs into each... - 44.4637
Paneer Potato And Corn Toast
This Paneer Potato And Corn Toast is an interesting variations of the usual toasts. I bet, you will just love this Paneer Potato And Corn Toast recipe, mainly for its exotic blend of flavors! - 44.4397
Overnight French Toast
1. Preheat oven at 350°,
2. Slice the ends from bread.
3. Slice the remaining loaf into eight 1-inch slices and place in two greased 8-in. square baking pans.
4. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, yolks, cream, brown sugar, pie spice and... - 44.1434
Blueberry French Toast
Cut bread into 1 -in.cubes; place half in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Cut cream cheese into 1 -in.cubes; place over bread.
Top with blueberries and remaining bread.
In a large bowl, beat eggs.
Add milk and syrup; mix well.
Pour over bread... - 44.0263
Berry French Toast Bake
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the butter over a medium heat
2. Add the pecans to the heated butter. Toast the pecans over a gentle heat till nice and brown
3. Gently add in the syrup and heat through till hot.
4. Remove from the heat and set... - 43.9106
Oven French Toast
This Oven French Toast surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong taste of the deadly combination of bread and eggs, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this Oven French Toast for once, I bet, you will get a lot of... - 43.8634
Toast With Mango And Shrimp
Preheat the oven to 225°.
Remove the dark vein from the shrimp where necessary, then wash and drain them.
Peel and chop the shallot.
Heat the butter in a pan, add the chopped shallot and saute until golden brown.
Set aside 8 shrimp for garnish, add the rest... - 43.8098
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F
2. Shell, devein and chop shrimp
3. Remove crusts from bread
4. Air dry two hours before using
5. Mix remaining ingredeints except sesame seeds and oil
6. Spread the ingredeints on bread, packing it on to... - 43.7397
Oven Crisped French Toast With Apricot Sauce
For the French toast: Spray a cookie sheet with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a shallow bowl, beat together the egg whites, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
Dip the bread slices, 1 at a time, into the egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place them on the cookie... - 43.6915
Oyster Milk Toast
1) Clean the oysters thoroughly.
2) Strain the liquid from it carefully.
3) Take a pan and heat the milk without scorching just prior to chafing.
4) Take a blazer pan and place it over hot water.
5) Add butter, oyster and liquid with the... - 43.6737
Veal Marengo With Toast
Heat oil and butter in heavy skillet.
Add veal and onion and saute until brown.
Add tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in flour, blending thoroughly.
Add wine and chicken consomme, stirring constantly.
Season with salt and pepper.
Turn... - 43.4691
Blueberry French Toast
1. Preheat oven 350°.
2. Cut bread into 1-inch cubes and place half in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
3. Cut cream cheese into 1-inch cubes and place it over bread.
4. Top it with blueberries and the remaining bread.
5.... - 42.9147
Bed And Breakfast French Toast
Bed And Breakfast French Toast is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Bed And Breakfast French Toast, you will always crave for some more. - 42.8812
Baked Toast Recipes By Category