- » Baked Tilapia
Baked Tilapia Recipes
Baked Tilapia refers to a dish prepared by baking the African and Levantine fish, Tilapia. The commonly available Tilapia fish which can be cooked well in a number of ways, is a healthy alternative to many other fish ... More »
Lemon Garlic Tilapia
Easy, fast, healthy and loaded with flavor! FYI - please make sure to wash your hands after handling any raw meats and before touching anything else - such as the salt & pepper! - 127.191
Salsa Verde Baked Fish
Here is a delicious recipe for baked fish! The tomatillo’s tangy flavor goes really well with any mild white fish. You can use sole, tilapia or catfish for this recipe. No problem! - 120.807
Lebanese Fish Tagine
Here is an impressive video Lebanese fish tagine is an excellent way to prepare fish with a great Mediterranean taste. The creamy tahini sauce and sweet caramelized onions are complimentary to the fish. This incredible video is a must watch! - 117.267
Bruschetta Tilapia- Healthy, Fresh And Easy
In the mood for something fresh and light? Monique creates this simple fish and cheese based casserole that will fill you up. It has none of the calories and is rich in Omega-3 and Omega- 6 fatty acids. For viewers, Monique teaches how to minimize the smell... - 113.357
Tilapia En Papillote
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Julienne the red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper and sweet onions. Lay out the vegetables on a parchment paper sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
3. Add some olive, salt and pepper and... - 113.343
Fish such as tilapia are great when cooked with flavorful juices of vegetables or fruits. Check out this Panko Tilapia encrusted with Italian Seasoned & Panko Crumbs by Maryann. Great to serve with Ranch dressing or Tartar sauce. - 112.227
Delicious Panko Tilapia
In this video, Maryann Ridini-Spencer serves a yummy fish dish that goes great with chips -- that's baked, but tastes fried! Quite impressive actually. Enjoy! - 104.107
Healthy Tilapia Fillets
I am sure Tilapia is a perennial favorite and this healthy tilapia fillet recipe by Amy is sure to follow the suit! Very simple but a healthy adaptation of a restaurant style dish. - 98.539
Baked Tilapia With Salsa
If you are looking for a good diet recipe using fish, which looks exotic and tastes wonderful, you are at the right place. Watch this baked tilapia with salsa recipe which Amy cooks at her home and it comes out so delicious and looks fabulous. So get the... - 98.495
Lemon Filet Wiith Spinach And Orzo Salad
A gourmet meal for a price that is a steal! This recipe for Lemon Baked Tilapia with Spinach and Orzo Rice Salad is not only fresh, fast and fancy, it’s an affordable entree to serve when you have lots of guests over for dinner or just a healthy meal that... - 92.6148
Greek-style Baked Tilapia
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a baking casserole place the tilapia fillets skin side down, followed by onion.
3. Drizzle the lemon juice, top with tomatoes, French cheese and parsley.
4. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees... - 91.1239
Nothing healthy like some baked tilapia fillets for dinner. See this video that presents a super simple recipe that you can prepare effortlessly even after a busy day at work. Great idea for a heathy appetizing meal. Check out this video and you would be... - 88.7994
Delicious Baked Tilapia With Pineapple Chutney
Baked tilapia with pineapple chutney is nothing short of sumptuousness. Juan Montalvo shares a delicious, low-calorie fish recipe that is a breeze to make. Kick start your holiday feast with this tongue-tickling, healthy side dish. A party-worthy treat indeed! - 88.6523
Cuban Baked Fish
Love baked fish, but not sure how to cook it? Then this recipe by Juan Montalvo would surely come handy. A heart-healthy, low-fat, luscious fish dish that is any day a healthier eating option than the greasy take-outs. Serve with some mixed salad and enjoy... - 86.5503
Baked Tilapia With Tomato And Onion
There is no need to reserve seafood for eating in restaurants. With a few simple steps, even you can whomp up delicious tilapia at home. The tanginess of tomatoes and sweet zing of onions just adds to jazz up this dish further. Quite a cinch to make, this... - 81.4086
Baked Tilapia Fish Dinner
It does feel great to cook something assorted and serve on the table. If you are unsure how to go about it, try this out! Bale Dave offers assorted menus like Baked Tilapia Fish, Fried Rice, Salad and Mushroom Soup. The dishes are cooked in an easy way and... - 76.6888
Baked Healthy Parchment Tilapia
If you are looking for an easy recipe to surprise your loved ones with, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to bake the perfect parchment tilapia. This one is sure to get everyone's moths watering! Watch the video to know more! - 69.2702
2 Methods Of Cooking Tilapia Fish Fillets
If you love tilapia fish but do not know how to add variety in cooking them, try Bale Dave's exotic ways of baking and poaching them. The fish can be baked in foil wrap easily in a simple and quick method. Try a different taste poaching fishes in Japanese... - 58.941
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. Spray a 11 x 7-inch pan with cooking spray and set aside till when required
3. In another small pan, place the fish fillets
4. In another small bowl, place the mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, the... - 47.5471
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a baking dish, line bottom with fillets.
3. Top uniformly with, salt, pepper, lemon juice, oil and butter.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 8 to 11 minutes or till done.
5. once baked, remove... - 46.9277
3 Baked Tilapia Dishes With Italian Soups For Dinner
Though we would like to prepare perfect baked Tilapia fish often, we struggle to find the right spices that would make it taste different every time! Here is an excellent way of marinating the fish before baking using Mexican, Cuban and Moroccan spices. The... - 45.6564
Tilapia Fish Salad With Orange And Fennel
1) Season the fish fillets.
2) Use a saucepan to boil the sugar and vinegar until syrupy, for about 3-4 minutes.
3) Add orange, fennel, oil and olives and leave to cool.
4) In a skillet, fry the fish fillets in oil for 2-3 minutes by... - 43.8664
Cookin’ Greens Spinach And Tilapia Parmesan
Preheat oven to 350’F.
Place the filets in a greased pyrex dish with oil on the bottom.
Sautee the spinach, garlic, salt and pepper until tender.
Mix together the mayonnaise and wasabi powder and spread thinly onto filets.
Top filets with spinach and... - 35.9974
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Arrange zucchini slices in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Place fish over zucchini; sprinkle fish evenly with oregano and next 4 ingredients. Arrange bell peppers and onion over fish; drizzle with oil. Top... - 32.1199
In this Tilapia recipe cheese,basil,red pepper,butter are few of the ingredients that I have used. - 31.7558
In a medium skillet, sauté the celery, onions and sweet red pepper in butter or margarine until tender. Add the flour, salt, pepper, tarragon, basil and milk; mix well. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly until thickened. Add the cheese and stir until... - 31.6205
Parmesan Romano Tilapia
Combine first 5 ingredients, stirring well.
Place fish in an 11 - x 7- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Spread mayonnaise mixture over fish; sprinkle evenly with cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes... - 31.1927
Tilapia Fillets En Papillote
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Layer ingredients in the order listed on 4 separate 6-by-10-inch pieces of aluminum foil. Close the foil to make 4 sealed "pouches."
3. Bake until fish is tender, 15-20 minutes. Open the pouches and serve tilapia on a bed of... - 30.9772
Baked Tilapia With Tomatoes And Olives
Preheat the oven to 400º.
Oil lightly a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the fillets in one layer.
In a bowl stir together the oil, thyme, tomatoes, olives, red pepper flakes, garlic, onion, and lime juice. In the prepared baking dish arrange the... - 30.8741
Baked Spiced Tilapia Fillet
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Brush fish with melted butter.
Combine paprika, salt, lemon pepper, dry mustard, garlic powder and red pepper. Sprinkle evenly over fish.
Place fish in 2-quart (7" x 11") baking dish.
Convection Bake... - 28.7702
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. In a baking dish place the tilapia, with flat side facing upward.
3. Season the fish with parsley, black pepper and Fleur de sel. Flip the fish over and season again.
4. Place the butter pieces... - 0
Baked Parmesan Tilapia
Seasoned tilapia topped with a golden, parmesan-breadcrumb crust. Easy, quick and tried and true! This baked parmesan tilapia recipe is company worthy but weekday friendly! I've never tried it on chicken but I plan on doing that next since I just love the... - 0
Baked Tilapia Recipes By Category