- » Baked Tarragon Chicken
Baked Tarragon Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked tarragon chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked tarragon chicken recipes.
Tarragon Chicken With White Wine
Would you like to try a great in taste Tarragon Chicken With White Wine recipe? Stock up on bags full of Chicken as you will want to make this Tarragon Chicken With White Wine a lot. I will prepare this Tarragon Chicken With White Wine as Main Dish for a... - 50.0892
Summer Chicken Pie
1) Cut the chicken into 1/2-inch strips.
2) Sift together flour and salt.
3) Add fat and rub in until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4) Add water and bind together to form a stiff dough.
5) Leave the dough to rest in a cool place for... - 47.8722
Tarragon Chicken Salad In Cream Puff Shells
Place the chicken breasts in a large, deep skillet, and cover with the chicken broth and water.
Bring the liquid to a simmer.
Cover the pan and cook covered until the chicken is just cooked, about 15 to 20 minutes.
While the chicken is cooking, combine the... - 45.0244
Chicken With Orange And Tarragon Sauce
1) In a mild oven, 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4, roast the chicken for at least an hour.
2) Keep aside the juices but dump the fat.
3) Remove the meat from the bones and place it in a container or boil-in-the-bag.
4) In a saucepan,... - 44.8566
1 Preheat oven to 350Â°Fahrenheit.
2 In a 9-inch skillet, add oil and margerine; heat until margerine is bubbly.
3 Add in the chicken and saute until brown on all the sides.
4 To a 11/2 quart casserole, transfer the chicken.
5 In... - 44.8492
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Take a bag having flour seasoned with pepper and salt. Add chicken pieces and shake to coat well.
3. Take a heavy skillet, heat butter. Add chicken pieces and allow either sides to turn brown.... - 44.4693
Chicken Butter Bean Tarragon & Leek Pie
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan.
Add the chicken, leeks, and mushrooms, and stir-fry over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes, until the chicken begins to brown.
Stir in the flour and gradually add 450ml (3/4 pint) of... - 43.5854
Place chicken in a lightly greased 12-x 8- x 2-inch baking dish, sprinkle with salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, tarragon, and onion.
Add 1 tablespoon butter, wine, and water; cover and bake at 350Â° for 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
Remove to serving... - 43.3933
1) Pre-heat the oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7.
2) In a pan, add the chicken with carrot, celery, onion and peppercorns. Pour some water and cook for 1 hr 20 min.
3) Take away the chicken and vegetable from the pan, leave to cool.
4) Heat... - 43.0806
Roast Chicken With Mushroom Sausage Stuffing And Tarragon Gravy
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Place as much of the stuffing as will fit in the cavity of the chicken.
Rub the outside of the chicken with olive oil, liberal amounts of tarragon, and salt and pepper.
Pour the chicken broth in the bottom of a roasting pan.
Add... - 42.4297
Popover Chicken Tarragon
Brown chicken in 2 tablespoons cooking oil; season with salt and pepper.
Place chicken in a well-greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
In mixing bowl beat eggs; add milk and 1 tablespoon oil.
Stir together the flour, tarragon, and salt.
Add to egg mixture.
Beat... - 41.2229
Roast Chicken Tarragon
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Tie drumsticks to tail.
Twist wing tips under back.
Place chicken on rack in shallow roasting pan, breast side up.
For topping: In small mixing bowl stir together yogurt, mustard and tarragon.
Brush topping... - 40.9767
Popover Chicken Tarragon
In skillet brown chicken in the 2 tablespoons cooking oil; season with salt and pepper.
Place chicken in a well-greased shallow 3-quart casserole or 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
In mixing bowl beat eggs; add milk and the 1 tablespoon oil.
Stir together the flour,... - 40.6797
Tarragon Chicken Casserole
In a rectangular baking pan (about 13 by 9 inches) arrange chicken, skin side up; do not overlap pieces.
Scatter onions over chicken along with tarragon, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Mix cream of chicken soup with milk and spoon over chicken.
Bake,... - 38.9098
Ann's Tarragon Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a small bowl combine Parmesan cheese, tarragon leaves, paprika, white pepper and a dash of garlic powder and onion powder.
3) Use a baking dish to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Spray chicken... - 38.0867
Tarragon Chicken Salad
Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a large jelly roll pan.
Spread evenly with crime fraiche and bake in a preheated 350Â°F.oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until done to your taste.
Remove from oven and cool.
Shred meat into bite-size pieces and... - 38.0005
If desired, remove skin from chicken.
In a small bowl combine dried tarragon, finely shredded lemon peel, salt, paprika, and ground red pepper; set aside.
Place potatoes and onion in an ovenproof Dutch oven; sprinkle with about half of 'the tarragon... - 37.5917
Tarragon Chicken Breasts
Season breasts on all sides.
Put on bottom of clay baker: grated carrots, shallots and parsley.
Arrange breasts in a tight row (skin on top).
Moisten with wine and cognac.
Season and sprinkle with tarragon.
Close and bake.
SAUCE: Pour liquid from clay baker,... - 37.046
Tarragon Chicken And Vegetables
Tarragon Chicken and Vegetables is a delicious recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 36.2774
Creamy Mustard And Tarragon Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Take an ovenproof pan, heat oil, add chicken breasts and brown for about 1 minute. Take out and keep aside.
3. Stir in mustards, creme fraiche and tarragon and mix well. Allow the mixture to... - 34.0806
Lemon Tarragon Chicken
Combine butter, rind, juice, tarragon and sugar in small bowl.
Remove and discard skin from chicken; make 3 deep diagonal cuts across each piece.
Press butter mixture into cuts; spread remainder all over chicken.
Place chicken in shallow baking dish, in... - 33.3399
Baked Tarragon Chicken
Preheat oven to 230°C.
Rub chicken breasts with cut garlic and halved lemon.
Gently loosen skin from breast, spread tarragon between flesh and skin.
Place chicken on a rack in a roasting dish, squeeze over some lemon juice, season to taste with salt.
Bake... - 32.8548
Orange Chicken With Tarragon
1. Prick the chicken with fork tines on all sides and add to a shallow and snug fitting baking pan
2. In a measuring cup, mix orange juice, oil, Worcestershire sauce and tarragone and pour it over the chicken
3. Cover and allow to marinate for an hour... - 32.8319
Chicken In White Wine And Tarragon
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Arrange chicken in a shallow pan and pour wine over it.
Sprinkle with tarragon and pepper.
Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes.
Remove foil and turn oven setting to broil.
Place chicken under broiler, 5... - 30.3825
Chicken Tarragon are simply delicious. Being a chicken lover this is one of my favorite dishes! They are just too yummy. Try this Chicken Tarragon recipe for yourself! - 29.4175
Tarragon Chicken is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious side dish recipe; I bet this Tarragon Chicken will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 25.3491
Baked Tarragon Chicken
Preheat oven to 375°.
Sprinkle each chicken breast with 1 teaspoon of tarragon, salt, and pepper.
Place chicken on rack in a shallow roasting pan and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until skin is golden brown and juices run clear when breast is pricked with a fork. - 20.4802
Baked Tarragon Chicken Recipes By Category
Baked Tarragon Chicken Dish: