- » Baked Tarragon
Baked Tarragon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked tarragon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked tarragon recipes.
Baked Swordfish With Tarragon Yogurt
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Spoon the olive oil into a baking dish and turn the swordfish steak to coat both sides.
Layer the yogurt cheese over the fish: sprinkle with tarragon.
Bake 20 minutes, or until cooked through. - 23.6513
Baked Tarragon Chicken
Preheat oven to 375°.
Sprinkle each chicken breast with 1 teaspoon of tarragon, salt, and pepper.
Place chicken on rack in a shallow roasting pan and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until skin is golden brown and juices run clear when breast is pricked with a fork. - 18.6935
You May Also Like!
Baked Green Beans In Tarragon Cream
Prepare green beans; cook in salted water about 12 minutes.
Drain; arrange in shallow baking dish.
Dot with butter.
Mix 1/4 teaspoon tarragon leaves with heavy cream.
Pour tarragon/cream mixture over all; sprinkle with seasoned bread crumbs.
Bake in 350... - 36.1972
Eggs Baked In Tarragon Cream
1. Butter 4 individual ovenproof ramekins, and break an egg into each one.
2. In a small bowl, stir the chopped tarragon and salt and pepper into the cream and mix well.
3. Spoon 1 tbsp of the cream mixture onto each egg.
4. Put the ramekins onto a baking... - 29.2535
Baked Fish With Tomatoes And Tarragon
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the fish fillet in a buttered 8"x8"x2" baking dish. If the fillet is very thin, fold it in half.
2. In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, green pepper, tarragon, and salt. Sprinkle the mixture over the fish, then... - 27.1388
Baked Eggs With Cream And Tarragon
1. Wash and dry the tarragon and remove the leaves.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F; gas mark 6).
3. Butter the bottom and sides of 4 small ovenproof ramekins or cocotte dishes. Place a few tarragon leaves at the bottom and on the sides of each dish.... - 23.3548
Preheat oven to 350 degrees if not using microwave.
Lightly oil a large sheet foil or a 6-cup glass baking dish.
On the foil or in the dish layer carrots and onions.
Sprinkle water, tarragon, salt and pepper on onions.
Seal foil or cover dish.
Bake foil... - 28.5003
Baked Tarragon Chicken
Preheat oven to 230°C.
Rub chicken breasts with cut garlic and halved lemon.
Gently loosen skin from breast, spread tarragon between flesh and skin.
Place chicken on a rack in a roasting dish, squeeze over some lemon juice, season to taste with salt.
Bake... - 31.7134
Mustard Tarragon Baked Pork Chops
Trim fat from chops.
Combine yogurt and Worcestershire sauce; brush on both sides of each chop.
Combine wheat germ and next 3 ingredients; dredge chops in wheat germ mixture.
Place chops on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Broil 5 1/2 inches... - 29.5251
Baked Hake Tarragon
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F
2. Dry fish with paper towels and place in single layer in a shallow, greased baking dish also sprinkle with salt and pepper
3. Combine butter, tarragon and Bon Appetit and pour over fish also sprinkle... - 37.159
Tarragon Baked Cornish Game Hens
1 In a bowl, add all the basting sauce ingredients and mix well.
2 Lightly rub garlic powder on each half of game hen on both sides.
3 Place on a baking rack in a shallow pan bone side down.
4 Place in a preheated 375 degrees farenheit... - 44.3018
Turkey Tarragon Bake
1 In a small nonstick saucepan, add milk and bread crumbs.
2 Stirring constantly, cook on high heat for about 3 minutes, until very thick.
3 Transfer to a plate , cover and place in a refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4 Preheat the oven to... - 45.6583
Baked Tarragon Recipes By Category