- » Baked Tarragon
Baked Tarragon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked tarragon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked tarragon recipes.
Baked Swordfish With Tarragon Yogurt
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Spoon the olive oil into a baking dish and turn the swordfish steak to coat both sides.
Layer the yogurt cheese over the fish: sprinkle with tarragon.
Bake 20 minutes, or until cooked through. - 26.223
Baked Tarragon Chicken
Preheat oven to 375°.
Sprinkle each chicken breast with 1 teaspoon of tarragon, salt, and pepper.
Place chicken on rack in a shallow roasting pan and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until skin is golden brown and juices run clear when breast is pricked with a fork. - 20.4802
You May Also Like!
Baked Green Beans In Tarragon Cream
Prepare green beans; cook in salted water about 12 minutes.
Drain; arrange in shallow baking dish.
Dot with butter.
Mix 1/4 teaspoon tarragon leaves with heavy cream.
Pour tarragon/cream mixture over all; sprinkle with seasoned bread crumbs.
Bake in 350... - 37.0628
Eggs Baked In Tarragon Cream
1. Butter 4 individual ovenproof ramekins, and break an egg into each one.
2. In a small bowl, stir the chopped tarragon and salt and pepper into the cream and mix well.
3. Spoon 1 tbsp of the cream mixture onto each egg.
4. Put the ramekins onto a baking... - 29.121
Baked Fish With Tomatoes And Tarragon
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the fish fillet in a buttered 8"x8"x2" baking dish. If the fillet is very thin, fold it in half.
2. In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, green pepper, tarragon, and salt. Sprinkle the mixture over the fish, then... - 29.2897
Baked Eggs With Cream And Tarragon
1. Wash and dry the tarragon and remove the leaves.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F; gas mark 6).
3. Butter the bottom and sides of 4 small ovenproof ramekins or cocotte dishes. Place a few tarragon leaves at the bottom and on the sides of each dish.... - 25.0306
Asparagus And Crab Stuffed Dover Sole With Tarragon Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Combine shallot, tarragon and cream in a saucepan. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the sole is ready.
3. Lay out the sole fillets. Place 2 asparagus spears and some crab in the center o - 30.0113
Baked Hake Tarragon
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F
2. Dry fish with paper towels and place in single layer in a shallow, greased baking dish also sprinkle with salt and pepper
3. Combine butter, tarragon and Bon Appetit and pour over fish also sprinkle... - 36.6272
Wine Baked Salmon With Tarragon Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray the baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Wash the salmon steaks and pat dry with a paper towel.
3) In the baking dish, arrange the steaks.
4) Pour wine all over the steaks and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon... - 38.5689
Mustard Tarragon Baked Pork Chops
Trim fat from chops.
Combine yogurt and Worcestershire sauce; brush on both sides of each chop.
Combine wheat germ and next 3 ingredients; dredge chops in wheat germ mixture.
Place chops on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Broil 5 1/2 inches... - 31.6793
Tarragon Baked Cornish Game Hens
1 In a bowl, add all the basting sauce ingredients and mix well.
2 Lightly rub garlic powder on each half of game hen on both sides.
3 Place on a baking rack in a shallow pan bone side down.
4 Place in a preheated 375 degrees farenheit... - 44.9465
Baked Tarragon Chicken
Preheat oven to 230°C.
Rub chicken breasts with cut garlic and halved lemon.
Gently loosen skin from breast, spread tarragon between flesh and skin.
Place chicken on a rack in a roasting dish, squeeze over some lemon juice, season to taste with salt.
Bake... - 32.8548
Baked Tarragon Recipes By Category