- » Baked Taco
Baked Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked taco recipes.
Pronto Taco Bake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Brown the meat in a skillet and drain.
3) Add the taco seasoning, corn, water, green pepper and tomato sauce. Stir well.
4) Into a 12x71/2x2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray,... - 45.4138
In small amount of oil, brown ground beef, onion and garlic; drain off fat and add tomato sauce, water, olives, flour, vinegar and chili powder.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Butter an oblong baking dish and layer meat sauce and taco shells, beginning and ending... - 31.2087
Campbell's Beef Taco Bake
1. In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
2. Add soup, salsa, milk, tortillas and half the cheese. Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish. Cover.
3. Bake at 400°F. for 30 minutes or until... - 30.0943
You May Also Like!
Black Bean, Cherry Tomato And Avocado Tacos
Looking for a healthy and yummy taco recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect baked tacos that will keep you fit and please your taste buds! - 73.8586
My Beef Taco Bake - A Delicious Taco Cornbread Casserole
1. Chop bell peppers, finely chop the onion and mince the garlic, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
3. In a large frying pan brown the beef until the color changes, once done drain out the excess grease.
4. Add the red... - 0
Tacos De Queso
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat beans according to label directions.
Combine cheeses, chilies and chili powder; mix well.
Fill each taco shell with approximately 3 tablespoons beans and 1/4 cup cheese mixture.
Place tacos in 13x9-inch baking dish.
Bake 10 to 15... - 33.9371
Land O Lakes Turkey Taco Bake
1. Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole or baking dish (approximately 12-inch by 8-inch)
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
3. In the greased baking dish, layer 1 cup corn chips on the bottom.
4. In a bowl, combine the chili beans and gravy,... - 45.6164
Best Taco Bake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brown ground beef in 10 inch skillet; drain fat.
Add taco seasoning and water; bring to a quick boil and then let simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, put shortening in bottom of small saucepan and melt on medium heat; add beans and... - 41.0373
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Brown meat in a skillet; drain fat.
Add 3-6 ounces of water and the taco seasoning to the meat.
Add green chiles and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook until the water is... - 34.8072
In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add onion, green pepper, garlic, and chili powder and saute until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, tomato, and seasonings and cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes to blend flavors; add beef and cook... - 34.7914
Make-ahead Beef Tacos
Heat 1 tablespoon salad oil in skillet.
Add beef and brown, breaking up with a fork.
Sprinkle with salt.
Combine tomato sauce and tabasco; add to beef with chili powder.
Simmer, stirring occa sionally, until liquid evaporates, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Add... - 43.1835
Baked Taco Dip - Super Bowl Recipe
Silly video, great food! This baked taco dip is great to serve at your Super Bowl parties or anytime. It's fast, easy and delicious! - 0
Baked Tacos Sandwiches
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a deep saucepan, saute the garlic in the oil, until brown.
3) Stir in the onions and saute, until golden brown.
4) Stir in the taco sauce, salsa, tomato sauce and sugar, simmer for 45 minutes.
5) In... - 48.2119
Baked Taco Recipes By Category