- » Baked Stuffed Olives
Baked Stuffed Olives Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked stuffed olives recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked stuffed olives recipes.
Stuffed Olives Baked In Pastry
Remove pimento stuffing from olives.
Add seasoning to sausage, mash well and stuff olives.
Dry olives well on paper towels. - 22.1039
Olive-stuffed Cheese Balls
Blend-cheese with butter, flour, salt, and paprika.
Shape 1 teaspoon of dough around each olive.
Place on un greased oven tray.
Bake at 375Â°F in toaster oven 10 to 12 minutes - 28.3423
Black Olive-stuffed Mushrooms
Clean mushrooms with damp paper towels.
Remove mushroom stems, and reserve for other uses, set caps aside.
Combine cheese, olives, and Worcestershire sauce, mixing well.
Spoon mixture into mushroom caps, sprinkle with bacon.
Bake, uncovered, at 350Â° for 10... - 24.6269
Stuffed Olives In Cheese Pastry
Place cheese and butter in a food processor.
Process until creamy.
Add flour and egg yolks, mix until mixture forms a stiff dough.
Turn out onto a lightly floured surface.
Knead lightly until smooth.
Wrap in greaseproof paper and chill for 30 minutes.
Drain... - 33.6007
Olive Stuffed Enchiladas
Saute" garlic and onion in oil until onion is tender.
Stir in olives, chili powder, and beans.
When mixture is thoroughly blended and hot, remove from heat; add soy bits, and season to taste.
Fry tortillas in oil until lightly browned... - 45.3509
Stuffed Olive Canapes
Dip 1 1/2 inch fluted cookie cutter in water; cut 24 rounds from bread slices.
Wet cutter several times while cutting bread.
Spread both sides of each bread round with butter.
Place rounds on large baking sheet.
Broil on each side until... - 43.3898
Chicken Stuffed With Potatoes And Olives
In a large bowl, place the potatoes, olives, rosemary, parsley, garlic, anchovies and olive oil. Optionally add anchovies and capers.
Salt and pepper the chicken inside and out.
Toss the ingredients in the bowl together gently, and use to stuff the... - 47.3048
Olives & Sage Stuffed Flank Steak
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
2. Slash top side of the flank steak with a sharp knife, making cuts in a diamond pattern.
3. Rub salt and pepper on both sides of the roast then coat with flour, shaking off excess.
4. Use a steak hammer... - 46.0156
Striped Bass Stuffed With Fennel, Lemon, Tomatoes, Olives And Capers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil, place fish on it. Place fish in the middle.
3. Put lemon slice and fennel in the fish.
4. Sprinkle garlic, chives, chili, tomato, and capers around fish.
5. Drop olives and pour... - 111.822
I have always adored stuffed bread and this video recipe shows some scrumptious stuffed breads which can easily be made at home and they work wonders at family gatherings or if you have friends over, as it is the only sandwich in the world which you can slice... - 69.2115
Sicilian Stuffed Eggplant
If you want to rustle up a good eggplant dish then definitely go for Sicilian stuffed eggplant recipe. This dish is awesome and a complete foodie treat. Italian menu is incomplete without eggplant dish but if dish is so exotic then it would surely be able to... - 48.8207
Baked Stuffed Lasagna
I believe there's always a new way to prepare your favorite dish. Here's is delicious different, yet simple recipe for Baked Stuffed Lasagne - all-time favorite for all palates! Indulge and take pleasure in enjoying this wonderful Baked Stuffed Lasagne! - 51.5385
Stuffed Baked Eggplant
Halve the eggplants and scoop out the flesh.
Chop rather coarsely and saute in 1/3 cup of olive oil with finely chopped garlic.
Saute the croutons separately in garlic-flavored oil.
Chop the anchovies rather fine and combine with the eggplant and... - 44.04
Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
Mushrooms are your favorite but you have not yet tried baked stuffed mushrooms….yes, you heard it right, I ma talking about stuffed mushrooms and that too with a delicious stuffing of olives, cheese and bacon. If you are drooling at the thought, just watch... - 101.499
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut away stem ends of tomatoes.
Scoop out 3/4 of each tomato, leaving about a 3/4 inch wall (if using a paring knife to cut away interior, be careful not to pierce skin).
Partially fry the bacon in a large skillet.
Add 4 tablespoons of the olive oil; heat and... - 42.7977
Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls
Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls make a great side dish.Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls can be made at home with easily available ingredients . I tried these Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls last week for a get together and the guests were... - 43.4838
Baked Lobster With Clam Stuffed
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Split each lobster from head to end of tail.
Remove and discard stomach and intestinal vein.
Remove and reserve tomalley, if desired.
In a medium bowl combine bread crumbs, clam sauce, wine and tomalley.
Place lobsters in a large,... - 37.2435
Baked Stuffed Cabbage
The baked stuffed cabbage is a lovely stuffed cabbage recipe made with bacon and cheese. The seasoned stuffing is also flavored with onions and pimientos. Served as a side with rice or spaghetti, the baked stuffed cabbage is delicious and very savory indeed. - 43.7339
Baked Stuffed Clams
1. Combine olive oil, bacon, and onion in a 1-quart glass casserole. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 4 to 6 minutes, or until bacon is crisp. Add all remaining ingredients, except clams, and blend well.
2. Arrange clams around the... - 31.1331
Baked Chicken Stuffed With Rice And Beef
Arabic cuisine has its own way of combining ingredients, like this baked chicken stuffed with rice and beef is a unique combination but it tastes divine and only a meat lover can depict it's true flavors. Watch the video to see how this exotic dish is put... - 109.854
Baked Stuffed Veal Spleen
Rinse the spleen well with cold water; dry it with a paper towel.
Cut a deep pocket in the spleen and fill it with a mixture of the mint, parsley, crushed pepper, garlic and salt to taste.
Close the open end of the pocket with wooden picks or skewers.
In a... - 35.925
Baked Stuffed Clams
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Around the edge of a 12-inch glass pizza dish, arrange clams on half shell; with toothpick, pierce each clam several times.
Heat, covered with wax paper, 3 1/2 to 4 minutes or until clams are tender turning dish once.
Meanwhile,... - 35.6704
Baked Veal Stuffed Eggplant
Cut each eggplant in half lengthwise; blanch halves in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes, then drain.
Let eggplant halves cool slightly.
Using a spoon, scoop pulp from each half, leaving about a 1/4-inch-thick shell; set shells cut-side down on paper towels... - 40.4782
Baked Stuffed Lasagne
1. Warm the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a saucepan and add oil to it. Heat the oil and fry beef until it gets nicely browned.
3. When done take out from pan
4. Add celery, onions, garlic, and cook until onions turn soft. Don’t overbrown... - 46.7811
Stuffed Baked Peppers (peperoni Farciti Alla Napoletana)
Cut off the tops of the peppers and scoop out seeds and pith.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan and saute the garlic for two minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes, cover and cook for ten minutes.
Add the capers, raisins, olives, bread crumbs, oregano and salt and... - 37.3944
Baked Stuffed Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. In a pan spray olive oil and toast the quinoa and toast for few minutes on high heat.
3. Pour water and bring it to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Cut the zucchini lengthwise and scoop... - 125.493
Baked Stuffed Eggplant
Cook eggplant in salted boiling water in saucepan for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender; rinse with cold water and drain.
Cut into halves lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp, reserving pulp and shells.
Rub shells lightly inside and out with olive oil; arrange in oiled... - 47.2387
Baked Stuffed Salmon
Rub inside of salmon with 1 tablespoon salt; sprinkle with lemon juice.
Saute celery, celery leaves and onions in butter in skillet; add mushrooms.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Combine celery mixture with crumbs; add seasonings.
Chop olives; add to stuffing.
Place... - 43.231
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Clean tomatoes and discard stems.
2) Cut the tops and set aside.
3) Scoop out the flesh, saving the Winch thick skin.
4) Discard seeds and cut the pulp.
5) Take the pulp in 2-cup glass measure.
6) Combine chicken broth to total 1 1/4 cups.
7) In... - 45.9325
Onion And Anchovy Stuffed Baked Tomatoes
1. Cut slice off bottoms of tomatoes (the flat top of a tomato makes a firmer base). Scoop out seed and center pulp into a sieve and collect juices; reserve. Season tomato cavities with salt and pepper to taste and place them in an oiled baking dish.
2. Saute... - 29.8966
Stuffed Baked Tomatoes
Stuffed Baked Tomatoes is a yummy dish that will simply make your day! Serve it for your parties and sit back and enjoy the compliments! Don€™t miss out on this brilliant Stuffed Baked Tomatoes recipe! - 37.9134
Baked Stuffed Italian Vegetables
If you need a one-stop, one-pan solution to appease your hunger, this is it. Loaded with health and taste, this summer favorite treat is a breeze to bake. Follow the video recipe and get preparing this delight at home. - 106.131
Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
After checking out this video, we know how to prepare stuffed mushroom in a snap and to perfection. The recipe is presented in a detailed manner. Try this simple menu! - 84.1226
Vegetable Stuffed Baked Eggplant
Slice eggplants in half lengthwise. Sprinkle coarse salt over cut sides and let stand 2 hours at room temperature. Rinse under cold water, drain well and pat dry.
Use spoon to remove eggplant flesh, leaving enough to support shell. Chop flesh.
Heat oil in... - 38.9492
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Adjust the oven rack to the upper third of the oven and preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Remove the stem ends from the tomatoes and cut the tomatoes in half crosswise. Remove the seeds from the tomatoes with your fingertip.
3. In a small bowl, mix together... - 36.5738
Baked Stuffed Romano Peppers
GETTING READY 1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 190 centigrade. MAKING 2) In a roasting tin, drizzle the peppers... - 27.4407
Stuffed Baked Potato
Scrub potatoes and rub with olive oil. Bake potatoes on
upper level of the barbecue until just cooked through.
Removeand set aside until cool enough to handle, then
cut in half and scoop out most of the insides. Mash the
removed potato. In the... - 40.8149
Baked Stuffed Fish
Have the fish split and boned for stuffing.
Season with 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and the paprika.
Soak the bread in the milk and mash smooth.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet; saute the onions, celery and mushrooms 10 minutes.
Remove from the... - 45.1344
Baked Stuffed Shrimp
Cook spinach in a small amount of boiling water 1 minute.
Drain well; chop spinach, and set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chopped mushrooms and minced shallot; saute 5... - 40.6539
Tacos Stuffed With Baked Beans
Here is a Mexican starter that will make your mouth water! Tacos stuffed with baked beans is a healthy and appetizing way to start your meal. The best part about it is that it can be made within minutes. - 121.259
Baked Stuffed Eggplant
1. Cut eggplants lengthwise into halves.
2. Scoop the central part to remove the seeds. This shall leave a 1/2 inches shell. Save the pulp.
3. Sprinkle salt lightly in the shells.
4. In a shallow baking pan, drizzle 2 tablespoons of oil.
5.... - 45.7855
Baked Stuffed Eggplant
Cut eggplant in half lengthwise and scoop out center, leaving a firm 1/2-inch-thick shell; reserve pulp.
Sprinkle shells lightly with salt.
Use 1 tablespoon of the oil to grease a shallow baking pan; arrange eggplant in pan, skin side down.
Place remaining 2... - 47.4273
Baked Stuffed Eggplant Appetizers
1. Cut each eggplant in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells. Reserve shells; chop pulp and reserve.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. In small skillet heat oil; add onion, pepper, eggplant pulp, and garlic and saute until vegetables are... - 38.0625
Stuffed Baked Zucchini
For all the Italian food lovers, here is yet another delicacy that you can easily prepare in your very own kitchen. Watch this video to learn this Stuffed Baked Zucchini recipe now. - 83.0585
Stuffed Baked Quail
Mix all ingredients except quail and shortening to make dressing; add small amount of water, if needed.
Center each quail on square of foil, breast side up; stuff each with 1 /4 of the dressing.
Rub small amount of shortening over breasts; seal foil.
Place in... - 35.1453
French Baked Stuffed Chicken
Here is a unique French baked stuffed chicken recipe shared by Chef Steve Corry. Watch this outstanding video where the stuffed chicken is prepared in an unusual way. Here the chicken is put outside of the stuffing and baked to perfection. Give it a try... - 105.99
Potato Skins Stuffed With Baked Beans
If you want to cook a popular restaurant dish at home, try Potato skins stuffed with baked beans. This dish requires minimum effort yet turns out to be simply divine. The filling combined with baked potatoes makes for an appetizing combination. - 119.515
Stuffed Baked Eggplant New Orleans
Cut off the stems of the eggplants and cut them in half, lengthwise.
Boil in salted water until tender, about 10 minutes.
Remove and drain.
Scoop out most of the center of each and chop the scrapings coarse.
In the oil, saute the yellow and green... - 43.5539
Baked Veal Stuffed Eggplant
1. Cut each eggplant in half lengthwise; blanch halves in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes, then drain. Let eggplant halves cool slightly.
2. Using a spoon, scoop pulp from each half, leaving about a 1/4-inch-thick shell; set shells cut-side down on paper... - 34.0919
Baked Aubergine Stuffed With Plum & Nectarine Couscous
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5. Leaving the stem on, cut the aubergine in half lengthways and criss-cross the flesh deeply with a sharp knife. Place in a shallow baking dish
Mix the olive oil and lemon juice then brush over the scored surface of... - 31.3759
Baked Stuffed Sea Bream
Scale the fish and trim the fins and tail.
Leave the head on, but remove the eyes.
To make the stuffing, melt the margarine in a pan, add the chopped onion and celery and fry gently for about 3 min.
Add the rice and remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly... - 35.8446
Vegetable Stuffed Baked Patty Pan Squash
Are you looking for a delicate veggie recipe for your vegetarian friends - you can look into this recipe of patty pan squash. These are freshly available during the summer and when you stuff them with a vegetable and cheese combination and set to bake, they... - 113.241
Bulgur Stuffed Baked Fish
1) Heat the oven to 350°F.
2) In enough water to cover the bulgur, soak it for about 5 minutes.
3) Drain the bulgur and reserve excess water for soup.
4) Saute onion, peppers, and walnuts in oils a few minutes.
5) Add drained bulgur and... - 44.1462
Baked Stuffed Squash
Remove all of the fat and tissue from the chuck, then finely grind the meat.
Heat the oil in a very large saucepan or two saucepans.
Add the onions and carrots and fry gently for about 10 minutes until softened but not browned.
Remove the onions and carrots... - 42.5685
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes With Eggplant And Zucchini
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Cut the top quarter from the stem end of each tomato. Trim, chop and reserve the tops.
3) With a spoon, scoop out the insides and reserve for some other purpose.
4) Season the tomato shells with 1/4 teaspoon of... - 46.7828
Baked Stuffed Tufoli
1 Preheat the oven to 375F.
2 In a large kettle, add 2 tablespoons salt to boiling water.
3 Add in the tufoli and return to boil.
4 Boil for 10 to 15 minutes or until almost tender.
5 Drain well.
6 On a tray, lay them flat... - 45.9543
Shrimp Stuffed Artichokes
Shrimp Stuffed Artichokes is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Shrimp Stuffed Artichokes recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 32.1836
Tomatoes Stuffed With Rice
Tomatoes Stuffed With Rice is a vegetable treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the Tomatoes Stuffed With Rice effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 45.2629
Dried Apricot Ham And Leek Stuffed Chicken Breasts
To Prepare Chicken: Cut off all fat from chicken.
Cut a pocket horizontally into each breast by holding the knife parallel to the counter and cutting back as far as possible without cutting in half.
Leave a small edge uncut on 3 sides.
Place in shallow glass... - 43.8504
Stuffed Eggplant Greek-style
Stuffed eggplant greek style is a savory and delicious baked eggplant recipe made with vegetable stuffing. Filled with a mix of cooked tomatoes with onions and eggplant pulp along with cinnamon and parsley for flavor, the stuffed eggplant greek style is... - 47.7226
Vegetable Stuffed Round Steak
Vegetable Stuffed Round Steak is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Vegetable... - 48.629
Spinach & Parmesan Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cook spinach according to directions on package. Drain in colander and press out water with back of a wooden spoon. In a small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until... - 33.0809
Stuffed Fillets Of Sole
The Stuffed Fillets Of Sole is a lovely fish preparation that I served my in laws the first time they came home. It wasn€™t too difficult for me to get into my mother in laws good cook list because of this brilliant Stuffed Fillets Of Sole recipe! Try it! - 35.7387
Meat Stuffed Green Peppers
This Meat Stuffed Green Peppers recipe is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious non-vegetarian recipe, Meat Stuffed Green Peppers is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 38.4839
Cheese And Pasta Stuffed Peppers
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
In a stock pot of boiling water, cook the sweet red peppers for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain on paper toweling.
2 In a 10-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderately low heat.
Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring... - 44.2006
Bulgur Stuffed Cabbage
1 ln a medium-size heatproof bowl, soakthe bulgur in the boiling water for 1 5 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
Meanwhile, bring a stock pot of unsalted water to a boil.
Place the whole cabbage in the boiling water for about 2 minutes.
Remove the... - 43.7201
Cut; 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) slice off top of each tomato and discard.
Cut out core of each tomato; scoop out and discard seeds and' liquid.
Sprinkle insides of tomatoes lightly with salt.
Let tomatoes drain, inverted, on paper towel-lined wire rack, while... - 42.6621
Wild Rice Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Stuffed mushrooms make a great appetizer any time of year. The Wild Rice Stuffed Mushroom Caps present a nice blend of the flavor of
the wild rice (actually not a rice at all) and the chewiness of the short grain brown rice along with the crunch of the... - 137.902
Culinary Carrie: Stuffed Bell Peppers
1. Preheat the oven on 375 degree.
2. Finely chop the garlic and chop the onions, keep it aside.
3. In a medium size pan sauté the onions and garlic with olive oil for 1-2 minutes or until translucent.
4. Add ground beef and ground... - 115.03
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees F.
2. Using a knife, cut off the base stem, and 1 ½ inch from top of the artichoke. Pull out the tough outermost leaves and the yellow centre. Scrape and take out the fuzzy centre, leaving out the heart.
3. Trim,... - 119.922
Stuffed Green Peppers
Cut off stem ends of peppers, and scoop out seeds and membrane.
Parboil peppers 5 minutes in boiling salted water to cover.
Fry onions and garlic in olive oil until golden brown.
Add meat, and fry, stirring constantly, until thoroughly... - 41.5667
Shrimp Stuffed Artichokes
1. Prepare artichokes for stuffing. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Cut the shrimp into small pieces and combine with bread crumbs, onion, salt, two teaspoons of lemon juice and the egg. Spoon the mixture into the artichokes.
3. Place the artichokes... - 33.9458
Boletus Stuffed Green Peppers
Parboil peppers 5 minutes.
Cut off tops and clean out seeds.
Saute mushrooms and onions in margarine 8 to 10 minutes.
Add rice, olives, tomatoes and seasonings.
Lightly pack into peppers.
Bake 30 minutes at 350°F. - 35.0339
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Brown the sausage with the onion, garlic and bell pepper in butter in a skillet, stirring until the sausage is crumbly; drain.
Stir in the cayenne pepper and pepper flakes.
Add the mushrooms and cook over low heat for 10 minutes or until tender, stirring... - 45.5284
Celery & Nuts Stuffed Onions
1. Start oven, set at 350° F., Moderate. Rub a small flat pan with bacon drippings, margarine or butter.
2. Peel the onions under water. Drop into 4 cups boiling water with 1 teaspoon salt and boil 20 minutes. Drain.
3. When cool enough to handle, remove... - 33.6855
Stuffed Green Peppers
1. Cut the core out from the top of the peppers and remove seeds.
2. Fry the minced meat for 1 minute, then add the chopped onion.
3. Cook gently until the onions are soft, then stir in the flour, then the water.
4. Season and bring to the boil for 1... - 45.0735
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
1) Remove heart from cabbage and soak it in boiling water and wilt it.
2) Separate the leaves and dry them.
3) In a heavy skillet, melt butter and saute pepper, onion and celery for about 2 minutes.
4) Stir in cooked rice and sausage to... - 45.4542
Stuffed Artichokes Fontecchio
Trim stems of artichokes so that they will sit upright.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Add the lemon juice, drop in the artichokes, and cook for 20 to 30 minutes, or until a few leaves pull out with only slight resistance.
Drain artichokes,... - 42.6059
Cold Stuffed Green Peppers
Cold Stuffed Green Peppers is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Cold Stuffed Green Peppers is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 38.7003
Vegan Delight Stuffed Mushrooms
Are you a mushroom lover? Here's a dish that is just meant for you. Watch this video now and learn how you can prepare these delectable Vegan Delight Stuffed Mushrooms. Treat yourself to this delicacy today. - 97.0161
Zucchini Stuffed With Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Trim ends from zucchini, but leave whole. Cook zucchini in a large saucepan of boiling salted water 3 minutes; drain and rinse under cold running water. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise. Scoop out centers to form a trench down middle... - 33.9425
Sicilian Stuffed Tomatoes
Sicilian Stuffed Tomatoes is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A delicious Sicilian Stuffed Tomatoes will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 36.6387
Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms
I found this Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms in an old recipe book and wanted to get it online before the whole thing gets ruined. I love Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms prepared this way. You should make it! - 43.716
Cut points from leaves of artichokes; brush artichokes with lemon juice.
Cook until tender in boiling water to which salt and olive oil have been added.
Remove from heat and drain.
Spreading the leaves apart carefully, pull out the center core of... - 38.0894
Sausage Stuffed Onions With Parsley
Peel onions and simmer, covered, in small amount of boiling water 15 minutes.
Drain and cool slightly.
Hollow out centers by pushing hard on bottom, or pull out with small sharp knife or grapefruit knife.
Chop centers fine.
Remove sausage meat from casing,... - 31.1801
Mozzarella Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Scoop out stems of the mushrooms, chop and reserve.
Saute mushrooms in olive oil, then remove from saute pan to lightly oiled baking dish, placing stem side up.
Saute celery, onion and reserved chopped mushroom stems, adding salt,... - 31.415
Chicken Stuffed With Smoked Mozzarella
Place each chicken piece between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
Pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet into a rectangle about 1/8 inch thick.
Remove plastic wrap.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.For filling, in a medium skillet cook shallots and... - 42.0534
Kidney Beans Stuffed Eggplant
Stuffed Eggplant is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Stuffed Eggplant recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 35.4059
Parmesan Stuffed Green Peppers
Stuffed Green Peppers is the perfect dish that for your dinner spread! The flavors of this yummy Stuffed Green Peppers is simply captivating! My friend have nothing but praises for the Stuffed Green Peppers! Try it! - 45.991
Florentine Stuffed Mushrooms
These stuffed mushrooms are made with a stuffing of spinach and cheese. Spiced with nutmeg with the nutty and sweet flavor of almonds, the stuffed mushrooms is a baked recipe and can be served with a garnish of extra almonds if required. - 39.1604
Beef Stuffed Eggplant
Stuffed Eggplant is simply an irresistible main course meal recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Stuffed Eggplant recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 34.5982