- » Baked Stuffed Lobster Tail
Baked Stuffed Lobster Tail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked stuffed lobster tail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked stuffed lobster tail recipes.
Baked Stuffed Lobster Tails
You just have to try this Baked Stuffed Lobster Tails recipe. For seafod lovers like me, the flavor of this dish incomparable! Try this excellent Baked Stuffed Lobster Tails recipe! - 34.8344
Baked Stuffed Lobster Tails
With kitchen shears, cut lobster through center of soft shell (underneath) to the tail.
Lift lobster out of shell by loosening with fingers, leaving meat attached to tail section.
(Lobster meat will rest on shell).
Arrange on 12-inch glass pizza dish, tails... - 35.6106
Mushroom & Cheese Stuffed Lobster Tails
1. Place 2 tablespoons butter or margarine in a 2-cup bowl. Microwave at 100% (high) 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and pars ley; set aside.
2. Remove cooked meat from lobster tails. Cut meat in chunks and reserve shells... - 34.8804
Stuffed Lobster Supreme
Cook lobster-tails according to package directions; drain.
Cut lobster from shells with scissors; dice.
Saute lobster in 1/2 cup butter in large skillet for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat; blend in flour, salt, paprika and cayenne pepper.
Stir in... - 44.4009
Stuffed Broiled Lobster Tails
Snip underside of lobster tails lengthwise and cut out a 1 1/4 inch-wide strip of soft shell.
The small leaf-shaped orange and black feelers attached to edges of the back shell may be left intact.
Pull out lobster meat and dice.
Wash and dry lobster-tail... - 43.8055
Stuffed Rock Lobster Tails
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) Follow package directions to cook lobster.
3) Keep aside and cool.
4) Cut shells across, remove meat and cut into cubes. Set aside shells.
5) Heat soup, mix in cream or sherry and mushrooms.
6) Mix... - 38.1035
Crab Cakes Stuffed With Lobster Tails
Readymade crab cakes stuffed into the lobster tails sounds like a typical restaurant type meal! Nikki whips this up right in her kitchen and she will show you how! Watch this informative video! - 88.0255
Baked Stuffed Lobster
Combine crackers, clams and liquid, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, pepper, 1/4 cup butter and clam juice.
Immerse live lobster in boiling water; remove.
Cut body from head to tip of tail, splitting open.
Remove intestinal vein.
Fill lobster with clam mix-... - 44.5426
Dieters Baked Stuffed Lobster
1. Drop live lobsters into a very large kettle of rapidly boiling salted water; cover. Lower heat; simmer for 10 minutes, or until lobsters turn a bright red. Remove at once with tongs; drain until cool enough to handle.
2. Remove meat from each lobster... - 37.6797
Baked Stuffed Lobster
1. Place live lobsters into a very large kettle of boiling salted water
2. Cover and cook for 8 to 10 minutes until lobsters turn a bright red.
3. Remove at once with tongs, drain and let cool.
4. Preheat the oven to 425°F
5. On a meat... - 38.7288
Baked Parsley Stuffed Lobster
1. Drop live lobsters into a very large kettle of boiling salted water; cover. Lower heat; simmer 10 minutes or until lobsters turn red. Remove at once with tongs; drain; let cool enough to handle.
2. Place each lobster on its back and cut down middle with... - 27.7241
Seafood Stuffed Baked Lobster
Preheat the oven to 425°F.Melt 8 tablespoons butter in a 9-inch skillet over medium heat.
Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes until soft but not browned.
Stir in the tarragon and parsley.
If using raw shrimp or scallops, add them with the herbs and cook for... - 41.4304
Baked Lobster With Clam Stuffed
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Split each lobster from head to end of tail.
Remove and discard stomach and intestinal vein.
Remove and reserve tomalley, if desired.
In a medium bowl combine bread crumbs, clam sauce, wine and tomalley.
Place lobsters in a large,... - 37.2435
Entertaining: Twice Baked Lobster And Shrimp Potatoes
This delicious recipe takes potatoes to a whole new level! Tender lobster and succulent shrimp are sauteed in butter and then stuffed into cream cheesy potatoes and topped with Gruyere! Perfect for elegant entertaining or the ultimate surf and turf, this is a... - 0
Lobster With Fruit Stuffing
Peel, section, and dice oranges, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
Toss together bread cubes, diced orange, reserved juice, apple, 3 tablespoons melted butter, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Plunge live lobsters head first into enough boiling, salted water to cover.
Cook 2... - 40.1823
Baked a lobster stuffed with some crabmeat on the grill and get the excitement going! This is one dish that your going to love. Watch this video to get a gorgeous lobster cooked to perfection! - 112.086
Lobster Stuffed Tenderloin
Preheat oven to 425°.
In a large pot bring salted water to boil.
Once water is boiling, drop lobster tails in and return to boil; simmer for 5 minutes.
Carefully remove lobster from tail in one piece and set aside.
Cut tenderloin lengthwise to within 1/2... - 38.0076
Meridian Lobster Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
2. In saute pan heat butter or olive oil over medium heat and saute chopped onion, green pepper and celery until soft and onions are translucent.
3. Add black pepper, garlic powder and seasoned salt and... - 42.7888
Baked Lobster Waiohai
1. Shell lobster and dice the meat; reserve shells.
2. Season the meat with salt and cayenne pepper.
3. In a bowl, marinate the seasoned lobster in sake for 1 hour.
4. After marinating drain the lobster.
5. In a separate mixing bowl, combine... - 47.6082
Baked Stuffed Shrimp
Baked stuffed shrimps are prepared with jumbo shrimps or lobster shrimps. Stuffed with a mix of crabmeat and breadcrumbs with milk and eggs, the baked stuffed shrimps are made savory with added worcestershire sauce, mustard, tabasco sauce and mayonnaise.... - 47.8112
This Flounder Surprise is really a wonder ! This baked fish with mushroom soup and white wine stuffings, garnished with lobster tail and mushrooms , dunked in creamy sauce is so very satiating ! Try this Flounder Surprise for your next meal and let me know... - 41.1254