- » Baked Squash Blossom
Baked Squash Blossom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked squash blossom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked squash blossom recipes.
Squash Blossom Tarts
In a large bowl combine the flour, shortening, butter, and salt with your hands until coarse crumbs form.
Add the water to moisten and form a dough.
Do not overwork the dough.
On a floured surface roll the dough out to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut into 8 4-inch... - 40.5471
Cut off and discard stem and blossom ends from squash; scrub squash but do not peel.
Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices and cook, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water until just tender when pierced (3 to 5 minutes), drain well and set aside.
Beat... - 42.6119
Turkey Ei CafÃ©
1) Trim squash such that blossom and stem ends are flat.
2) Cut squash in half sideways and discard seeds and pulp.
3) Place cut-side down and steam for 15 minutes till tender.
4) In a bowl, add turkey, apricots and 3 tablespoons hot squash water.
5)... - 41.0526
You May Also Like!
1. Allow the blossoms to remain in the towel while preparing the batter so that the excess water drains from them.
2. Beat together the eggs, salt, flour, and baking powder. The batter should be a fairly thick coating consistency. Add the parsley, garlic, and... - 32.7145
Shrimp Stuffed Acorn Squash
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cut the unpeeled squash in half crosswise and scrape out the seeds and membranes.
Cut a thin slice off the stem and blossom ends so all the halves can stand without tipping.
Place the squash halves in a 9 X 9 X 2-inch baking pan,... - 43.7606
1. In a microwaveable casserole, Place the carrots and 3 tablespoons of water.
2. Cover the casserole and place in the microwave.
3. In the microwave, cook the mixture on 100 per cent power or High for 8 to 10 minutes, till the carrots are very... - 43.1088
1) Cut a thin slice from each stem end of squash to allow the squash to stand upright.
2) Place with blossom end up.
3) Make a thin slice from the blossom end.
4) In a 1-quart casserole, add carrots in 3 tablespoons water.
5) Cook... - 39.5002
Cheese Filled Zucchini
I love baby zucchini and in the summer when the plants are so prolific it is the time to pick the male blosooms and the baby zucchinis and enjoy this dish. I especially love it as it is not deep fried like most. - 29.216
Zucchini And Beef Napoli
1) Preheat oven to 400 deg before baking.
2) Wash zucchini and trim them by cutting off their stem and blossom ends. Ensure not to peel.
3) In a saucepan, heat oil and sautÃ© garlic and onions slowly in it until soft.
4) Stir in... - 43.6168
Combine all batter ingredients and set aside for 1/2 hour to thicken.
Thinly slice your choice of vegetables or cut into bite-sized pieces, leaving mushrooms, squash blossoms, tiger lilies and parsley sprigs whole. Pat vegetables dry, then dip into batter and... - 33.545