- » Baked Spinach Roll
Baked Spinach Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked spinach roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked spinach roll recipes.
Spinach And Cheese Roll
You must have tried spinach and cheese roll at a restaurant or café, but in this video Vikas has made it in such a simple way that it looks like the simplest snack you can ever bake. This recipe is simple and healthy and boy; is it delicious, yes, yes, yes... - 133.545
Spinach And Mushroom Filo Roll
Spinach and Mushroom Filo Roll is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the Spinach and Mushroom Filo Roll effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 48.5538
Spinach Souffle Roll
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Use a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan to grease the bottom and sides with vegetable oil.
3) Take large sheet of wax paper to line the pan by leaving extra part beyond the edge of pan.
4) Use vegetable oil to grease... - 46.2009
Meat Roll Stuffed With Spinach And Ham
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
2 For the Meat Mixture: In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix throughly.
3 For the Spinach Mixture: In another bowl, add the ingredients and combine well.
4 To Assemble: on a large foil... - 45.6924
Spinach Filled Mediterranean Meat Roll
In small skillet over medium-high heat, cook 1/2 cup onion in oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Add 1/4 cup pine nuts and garlic.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until garlic is browned.
Reduce heat to medium.
Stir in spinach and... - 44.7612
Spinach Pasta Roll
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) Roll egg noodle dough thinly into rectangle 9 x 12 inches (22 x 33 cm).
3) In a bowl mix next 6 ingredients together.
4) Spread 1/2 the mixture over pasta up to 1 inch (2.5 cm) from... - 44.5852
Spinach Roll Ups
1 Following the package directions, cook and drain the noodles.
2 Steam the spinach until it is limp.
3 Add the cheese, cottage cheese and nutmeg.
4 Spread the spinach filling on the noodles, roll up.
5 Arrange on the edge of a greased... - 44.1743
Cold Spinach Roll With Chicken Mayonnaise
If using fresh spinach, wash well in lukewarm water (this removes the dirt more easily) and remove stems.
Place in large saucepan without any water, except that clinging to the leaves, cover tightly and wilt down over medium heat (this takes only a very few... - 43.5629
1) Grease a baking sheet lightly and dust with flour.
2) Wash spinach and remove stalks and tough midribs.
3) Roll prepared puff pastry on a floured surface to a rectangle 12 inches long by 8 inches wide and 1/4 inch thick.
4) Separate the 3... - 41.665
Spinach Souffle Roll
Grease bottom and sides of a 15 x 10 x 1 inch jellyroll pan with vegetable oil.
Line with wax paper, allowing paper to extend beyond ends of pan; grease wax paper with oil.
Combine flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and red pepper; stir well.Melt butter in a large,... - 40.1507
Spinach Stuffed Meat Roll
My family just loves this Spinach Stuffed Meat Rolls. My kids finish off, I dunno how many Spinach Stuffed Meat Rolls in a jiffy. They adore it! - 39.1746
Spinach Mushroom Souffle Roll
Line a 15x10xl-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil 1 inch beyond edges of pan. Grease and lightly flour; set aside.
Melt the butter or margarine. Stir in the 1/2 cup flour, salt, and pepper. Add milk all at once. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.... - 34.3966
Meat Loaf Roll With Spinach Stuffing
1. Mince onion; set aside 1 tablespoon. In large bowl, mix remaining minced onion with ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, 2 eggs, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
2. On sheet of waxed paper, pat meat mixture into 14" by 8" rectangle; set aside.
3. Squeeze spinach dry.... - 30.1734
Spinach Roll Appetizer
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Melt 4 tablespoons butter.
3. Unroll phyllo leaves, brush each evenly with melted butter and stack. Immediately cover phyllo with a damp towel to keep moist.
4. Steam spinach until tender. Drain, squeezing out most of the wate - 28.8576
Parmesan Spinach Roll Ups
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Lightly grease cookie sheets or use ungreased baking stone.
Combine egg and contents of both containers of Parmesan spread from breadsticks. Beat well with wire whisk. Add spinach, cheese and lemon juice.... - 28.1734