- » Baked Spinach Loaf
Baked Spinach Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked spinach loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked spinach loaf recipes.
Baked Tofu And Veggie Meat Vegan Meat Loaf
If you are looking for a vegan recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to learn how to bake the perfect vegan meat loaf with easily available ingredients. Watch the video to learn more. - 110.26
Leaner Spinach Meat Loaf
In a large bowl, combine egg white, milk, and 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce; beat until well combined.
Stir in crumbs, onion, potato, garlic, mustard, oregano, and pepper.
Add beef and turkey; mix lightly.
On a large sheet of plastic wrap, pat meat mixture into... - 45.8103
Cheese & Spinach Meat Loaf
In a large bowl, combine crumbs, beef, onion, eggs, 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce, mustard, oregano, salt, and pepper.
On a large sheet of plastic wrap, pat meat mixture into a 12-inch square.
Distribute spinach over meat to within 1/2 inch of edges; sprinkle... - 45.5486
Spinach Pasta And Cheese Loaf
1. To prepare the spinach wash it, remove and discard large stems.
2. Place in large kettle with just the water clinging to leaves and cook, covered, tossing with a fork once or twice, 5 minutes until spinach is just tender.
3. Drain very well... - 45.1008
Spinach And Rice Loaf With Mushroom Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, onion, rice, garlic, spinach, mustard, thyme, rosemary, and pepper; pack into a 9 x 5 x 3 loaf pan lightly coated with the cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until... - 43.6734
Chicken Breast And Spinach Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, spinach, carrots, and onion.
3. In another bowl, beat together the eggs, tomato paste, salt, and pepper. Stir into the chicken mixture to combine well.... - 43.1132
Cheese Meat Loaf Pinwheel With Spinach Mushroom Filling
Rinse spinach; shake off excess water.
With just the water clinging to leaves, cook spinach until wilted; drain and squeeze out excess moisture.
Chop coarsely and set aside.
In skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook mushrooms and onion until... - 42.0265
Beef Bulgur And Spinach Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
In a medium size bowl, combine the bulgur with the water and let the mixture stand for 15 minutes or until the bulguris tender.
Ina colander or strainer, drain the bulgur, then, with your hands, gently press it dry.
2 In a... - 41.488
Meat Loaf With Spinach & Mozzarella
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In medium bowl, thoroughly combine ground beef, savory herb with garlic soup mix, bread crumbs and eggs.
Place between two 10x12-inch sheets of waxed paper.
Using hands or rolling pin, press into 10 x 10-inch square.
Remove top sheet... - 39.2736
Chop spinach; add crumbs, onions, nuts, seasonings and beaten eggs.
Add enough milk or stock to form into a loaf.
Place in a greased loaf pan and bake 30 minutes in a 375 degree oven. - 36.8092
Combine the spinach, cracker crumbs, eggs, milk, black pepper, salt, garlic salt, green pepper, onion, nutmeg and butter in a bowl; mix well.
Spoon into a greased 5x9 inch loaf pan.
Place a pan of water on the lower shelf of the oven.
Bake the spinach loaf at... - 36.5332
Tuna Spinach Loaf
1. In 1-quart bowl, mix salad oil and onion; cover with large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 2 to 3 minutes, until tender.
2. Meanwhile, cut lemon crosswise in half. Thinly slice 1 lemon half; wrap and refrigerate for garnish. Squeeze juice from remaining... - 36.2831
Hot Ricotta Spinach Loaf
1. On a 12- by 15-inch baking sheet, unroll pizza crust dough.
2. Squeeze excess moisture from spinach. Mix spinach, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, nutmeg, and garlic.
3. Spread mixture evenly over dough.
4. Starting at a long edge of dough, roll to enclose... - 35.8966
1. Cook frozen spinach, following label directions. Press out excess liquid through a sieve.
2. Heat butter and oil in medium-size saucepan; saute onion until transparent. Add spinach; cook over medium heat until mixture is quite dry and liquid has... - 35.3722
Meat Loaf Roll With Spinach Stuffing
1. Mince onion; set aside 1 tablespoon. In large bowl, mix remaining minced onion with ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, 2 eggs, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
2. On sheet of waxed paper, pat meat mixture into 14" by 8" rectangle; set aside.
3. Squeeze spinach dry.... - 30.1734
Peanut Spinach Loaf
Gradually blend egg, onion, spinach, peanuts, parsley and garlic in blender until smooth.
Pour into bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Turn into oiled loaf pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 30 minutes. - 29.8434
Combine all ingredients except Creole Sauce; stir gently to mix.
Place in a greased 9 x 5 x 3 inch glass loaf pan, and bake at 400° about 30 minutes.
The mixture will set and can be turned out to slice. - 29.0217