- » Baked Spicy Vegetarian Main Dish
Baked Spicy Vegetarian Main Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked spicy vegetarian main dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked spicy vegetarian main dish recipes.
Stuffed Aloo Naan
Have you ever tried to replicate the most popular Indian restaurant dish and failed? Well, Chef Manjula is making it all happen in her kitchen and sharing her secret recipes. It’s a common notion that naan is a restaurant recipe which can only be made in a... - 131.799
Indian Style Spicy Macaroni
Talk about fusion food, baby! It is a savory blend of Indian curry base and Italian macaroni. It is a sneakishly clever dish and it will surely surprise everyone - 128.419
Delicious Vegetable Biryani
The Vegetable Biryani is off the hook! I know for a fact that everyone will love this dish that comes flavored with exotic spices. The saffron aroma in this dish is just plain incredible. The Biryani can be served just as a stand alone dish, or with... - 125.131
Mediterranean Musakka Moussaka
Here is a great video that displays a Mediterranean Musakka moussaka recipe with eggplant and tomatoes. The chef makes this version of Musakka using tomato sauce and chick peas. The video offers fabulous serving suggestions and speaks about the nutritional... - 112.703
Homemade Pizza Vegan Style
For all the pizza lovers, here's a must try recipe. Watch the Chef prepare this Homemade Pizza Vegan Style that is a perfect combination of taste and health. Surprise your family with this Italian delicacy today. - 102.105
Spicy Black Bean Casserole With Vegetables And Cheese
As a vegetarian you very well know that beans happen to be a high source of nutrients. Including them in your diet guarantees the intake of all the important nutrients into your body. Watch this video for a simple and amazing black bean casserole recipe for... - 94.5505
Stuffed & Baked Bell Pepper For Dinner
If you love bell pepper but didn't knew how to prepare at home, watch this video! Very easy to prepare yet delicious, this baked bell pepper recipe can be made in minutes. Just follow the method, try once & get addicted! - 65.1519
Spicy Vegetable Curry
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) In a large saucepan, heat the oil or melt the ghee.
4) Fry the onions in it for 5 minutes until tender.
5) Add spices and garlic and stir the ingredients on a low flame... - 48.3206
Spicy Black Eye Beans
1) Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/Gas Mark 2.
2) In a saucepan with water boil the rinsed beans, rapidly for 10 minutes. Then drain well and transfer to an ovenproof casserole dish.
3) In a frying pan or skillet, saute the onions for... - 46.4135
This is so easy to make, you'll wonder how you ever made tacos without this savory side dish - 42.8251
Curried Vegetable Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pie dish, place the vegetables, pour sauce on top and add nuts.
3. Cover top with the rolled pastry and brush top with a little milk.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes until... - 41.1085
Spicy Baked Ratatouille
Mix coriander, cumin, garlic, bay leaf, salt and pepper in a small bowl; set seasoning mixture aside.
Put eggplant in bottom of a lightly oiled 14x12x2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with some of the seasoning mixture, a little oil and some parsley.
Top with... - 38.3661
Vankaya Pachi Pulusu
This Vankaya Pachi pulusu is a popular dish in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Here is an authentic Indian dish for all you eggplant lovers. It is something that you would love. Enjoy the difference. - 38.0474
Spicy Broccoli Casserole
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain.
In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked broccoli, onions, mushrooms, pimentos, almonds and cayenne pepper.
Pour into a greased 1-1/2-quart casserole dish.
Cover with soup; top with cheese.
Bake in a... - 35.2968
Spicy Bean Patties
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Using a fork, in medium mixing bowl mash beans; add rice, egg substitute, bread crumbs, Mexican seasoning, ground red pepper, and salt and stir to thoroughly combine; set aside.
2. Spray small nonstick skillet with nonstick... - 35.0444
Grilled Pepper Panini
Heat broiler. Combine butter and garlic in small bowl.
To assemble sandwiches, spread 1/2 teaspoon butter mixture onto cut-side of each roll half. Place bottom halves of rolls onto ungreased baking sheet; top each with 3 pepper rings, cheese and 1 teaspoon... - 28.0165
Indian Paneer Pizza
You have an oven in your kitchen, and it is remaining unused for many days - then this is the right time to use it to make a delightful cheesy pizza. What more? It’s easy to make and can get prepared in 30 minutes. - 0
Spicy Paneer And Corn Pizza
If you are planning a pizza party for the weekend, then this is the perfect pizza for your guest. Serve along with some fresh fruit juice or any soft drink of their choice. - 0
Lentil Shepherds Pie
If you thought you could never enjoy Shepherds Pie without meat, try this one. - 0
Bharela Simla Mirch - Stuffed Bell Peppers
1. Cut each bell pepper into half, remove the insides and set aside.
2. Boil and mash potatoes and keep aside.
3. Grease a baking pan with a little oil.
To prepare the stuffing:
4. Heat a pan with couple of tablespoons oil.
5. When the... - 0
Vegetable Dum Biryani
Dum Biryani is an Indian dish with aromatic flavors of many spices and herbs. This is nothing but the multiple layers of rice and spicy vegetable curry base stacked together to make the rice aromatic with the vegetable curry by the process of DUM cooking.... - 0