- » Baked Spicy Low Fat Chicken
Baked Spicy Low Fat Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked spicy low fat chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked spicy low fat chicken recipes.
Healthy Coconut Chicken Tenders
Now this coconut chicken tenders will sure take away the breaded chicken tenders from the top charts! If you are looking for a variation of breaded tenders, simply replace bread with crispy coconut. Coconut is not always healthy but Amy has her way to prove... - 90.4915
Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
If the chicken pieces aren't of equal thickness, place them between sheets of wax paper and pound with a meat mallet.
Arrange around the edge of a 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with the orange juice and cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2... - 47.648
You May Also Like!
Healthy Chicken Satay
When I hear about satays, I can't resist but say "bring it on baby"! Amy is just getting awesome at her kitchen making this wonderful Chicken Satay in her own healthy way and her tips are well worth the time. - 115.456
Spicy Herb-baked Chicken
Have chicken cut in quarters.
Discard fat and heavy skin.
Brush chicken with a mixture of the next 4 ingredients.
Place in a covered baking dish, skin side down, and pour in a mixture of water and crumbled bouillon cube.
Bake, covered, at 350Ã‚Â°F. 30... - 33.7615
Louisiana Chicken Etouffee
Are you looking for a more Cajun Louisiana style recipe? Southern recipe specialist Chef Scott is making a traditional Louisiana Chicken Etouffee that is sweet and spicy. If you are light hearted then this dish would probably be too hot for you. The recipe is... - 101.273
Spicy Yogurt Baked Chicken Thighs
1. Prepare the marinade- In a glass bowl.
2. Combine the yogurt, lime juice, ginger, garlic and spices and mix well.
3. Add the chicken thighs and coat them evenly by tossing them in the marinade.
4. Cover the bowl with a clean wrap and... - 45.9925
Sweet N Spicy Chicken
1) Arrange the onions in a 8x8x2-inch microwavable baking dish.
2) Over the onions, set the chicken breasts, skin-side up.
3) Cover the dish with vented plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 5 minutes, till the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
4)... - 42.0581
Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
Lynn demonstrates how to make Spicy Sweet Potato Fries. These would be a perfect side dish for a barbeque or any meal. This recipe is easily doubled. - 0
Baked Chicken Tenders
To keep up with today's fast moving world here is a recipe for baked chicken tenders for one of those days when you are tired to cook and still want to eat something healthy. Watch this video to find out how Amy makes these chicken tenders in minutes. - 92.5539
FOR BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut bacon into thirds. Lay bacon flat. On one end of the bacon strip stack water chestnut then the shrimp on top.
3. Using toothpick roll bacon over the water chestnut... - 0
Betty's Super Bowl Spicy Chicken Crescents
Be it the big game or tailgate, chicken is all-time party favorites. Make one of these warm and spicy chicken crescents ahead of the bash for a quick, convenient Super Bowl supper. Betty's recipe is tasty and refreshing and makes for a heart-warming treat.... - 119.255