Spicy Fat Chicken
- » Baked Spicy Low Fat Chicken
Baked Spicy Low Fat Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked spicy low fat chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked spicy low fat chicken recipes.
Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
If the chicken pieces aren't of equal thickness, place them between sheets of wax paper and pound with a meat mallet.
Arrange around the edge of a 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with the orange juice and cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2... - 48.1032
You May Also Like!
Healthy Chicken Satay
When I hear about satays, I can't resist but say "bring it on baby"! Amy is just getting awesome at her kitchen making this wonderful Chicken Satay in her own healthy way and her tips are well worth the time. - 121.085
Healthy Coconut Chicken Tenders
Now this coconut chicken tenders will sure take away the breaded chicken tenders from the top charts! If you are looking for a variation of breaded tenders, simply replace bread with crispy coconut. Coconut is not always healthy but Amy has her way to prove... - 92.129
Baked Chicken Tenders
To keep up with today's fast moving world here is a recipe for baked chicken tenders for one of those days when you are tired to cook and still want to eat something healthy. Watch this video to find out how Amy makes these chicken tenders in minutes. - 94.0858
Sweet N Spicy Chicken
1) Arrange the onions in a 8x8x2-inch microwavable baking dish.
2) Over the onions, set the chicken breasts, skin-side up.
3) Cover the dish with vented plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 5 minutes, till the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
4)... - 41.7209
Peach Baked Chicken On Bulgur
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Save 3 tablespoons juice on draining peaches.
3) Slice 1 cup peaches into cubes, saving the remaining for later use.
4) Dice filets into 2-inch pieces.
5) Take a small saucepan and... - 44.6579
Spicy Herb-baked Chicken
Have chicken cut in quarters.
Discard fat and heavy skin.
Brush chicken with a mixture of the next 4 ingredients.
Place in a covered baking dish, skin side down, and pour in a mixture of water and crumbled bouillon cube.
Bake, covered, at 350Ã‚Â°F. 30... - 31.3233
Spicy Cornbread Stuffing
In a large bowl, combine the celery, carrots, onions and oil.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
Add the cornbread, pepper flakes, sage and thyme.
Toss to mix well.
Add the egg and 2 cups... - 45.5369
Spicy Yogurt Baked Chicken Thighs
1. Prepare the marinade- In a glass bowl.
2. Combine the yogurt, lime juice, ginger, garlic and spices and mix well.
3. Add the chicken thighs and coat them evenly by tossing them in the marinade.
4. Cover the bowl with a clean wrap and... - 44.7922
Spicy Kale And Sausage Soup
In a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the stock, potatoes, onions, sausage, oregano, black pepper and red pepper to a boil.
Cook for 10 minutes, or until the potatoes are softened.
Remove the sausage from the pan.
Cut into thin slices and set... - 47.5393
Chicken With Mustard And Herbs
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
Place chicken breasts in a baking pan.
Mix remaining ingredients together to make a paste.
Thickly and evenly spread it over top of each chicken breast.
Bake 20 minutes, or just until meat has turned white throughout. - 27.6704