- » Baked Spicy Curry Dry
Baked Spicy Curry Dry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked spicy curry dry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked spicy curry dry recipes.
Spicy Rib Eye Beef
1) Combine together cardamom and pepper. Pat mixture on roast.
2) Take a bowl and mix together soy sauce, vinegar, tomato paste, paprika and garlic powder in it.
3) Pour mixture over roast and place in the refrigerator. Marinate... - 46.8446
Ubadiyu Or Umbadiyu - Spicy Seasonal Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the ginger, garlic and green chilli paste with salt, sesame seeds, coriander cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, carom seeds, curry... - 0
Sea Bass With Spicy Yogurt Sauce
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350°.
3. Wash the fish fillets
4. Set aside the yoghurt
5. In a large bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients like cumin, coriander, the turmeric, the ginger, the cinnamon, garlic, sugar,... - 45.9673
The Indians love their food hot and masala chicken just affirms this adage. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare this Indian style delicacy at home using a spicy marinade. Serve with Indian flatbread or steamed rice for a terrific dinnertime meal. - 100.377
Spicy Pepper Mutton Fry
Mutton is very high in protein and minerals such as iron, zinc and phosphorous. It can be prepared in many ways and this is one such preparation which is quite spicy and eaten with rotis. - 0
Spicy Barbecued Ribs
1)On a chopping board, cut the spareribs into generous serving pieces and season with salt and pepper.
2)Take a large kettle. Add in the spareribs along with onions and cover with water.
3)Bring to a boil. Then, reduce the heat and simmer for... - 46.7357
Spicy Baingan Bharta
Baingan Bharta is a classic north Indian dish, usually served with rotis. I make it spicy but it tastes equally good with less spices. I have hardly known anyone who doesn't like this dish. It's common to every Indian household and now it’s getting popular... - 139.331
Spicy Texas Short Ribs
Arrange ribs in (8 x 8-inch) baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients in a 1-quart bowl.
MICROWAVE on HIGH for 2 MINUTES.
Pour over ribs.
Cover with plastic wrap.
MICROWAVE 40 MINUTES on'6'. - 39.5617
This easy one-dish meal gives me more time to spend with guests. - 33.5865
Pan-fried Monkfish With Saffron Sauce
This recipe will dazzle your guests in all the right ways. All you need is few ingredients from your kitchen cabinet and there you have a pan fried monkfish ready to serve and eat . A super easy to prepare and the flavor is outstanding, probably better... - 106.493
Spicy Lamb Shanks
1. Roll the shanks in seasoned flour and place in a greased casserole dish. Cover and bake at 350°F (18Q°C) for 1 hour. Remove from the oven. Pour over a little oil.
2. Meanwhile mix all the other ingredients in a saucepan and simmer for 7 minutes.
3. Pour... - 36.4996
Chicken In Iceland Curry Rub
When you are bored with the regular chicken recipes, you should try this one. You know your chicken is going to be unique and delicious, the moment you sniff in the spicy rub. The secret of this tasty chicken preparation, lies behind the rub mixture, so take... - 108.127
Heat 3 tbs oil in a pressure cooker vessel. Add shahijeera and allow them to sizzle. Add cardamom, cloves and cinnamon sticks.
Add chopped onions and turmeric powder and saute until onions begin become translucent.
Add green chillies, tomatoes, salt and... - 41.2173
Spicy Asparagus Pish Rolls
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut fresh asparagus into 6-inch lengths.
Cook fresh asparagus, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or till crisp-tender.
Place three or four asparagus spears crosswise on each fillet, then roll up... - 48.3966
Hyderabadi Fish Curry
1. Clean and cut fish into slices.
2. Bake onions in the oven or in hot ash.
3. Roast together coriander, red chillies, cumin, gingelly (sesame) seeds and grated dry coconut.
4. Grind the masala with the onions to a thick paste.
5. Soak tamarind in hot water.... - 49.826
Roasted Curry Chickpeas
What is the Big Game without a handful of tasty snacks on hand? Especially if they are homemade. That's what is wonderful about these roasted chickpeas, you can season them anyway you want. Take this curry recipe as just a suggestion or starting point. - 0
Curry Glazed Chicken
Wash chicken quarters; pat dry; remove skin, if you wish.
Melt butter or margarine in a large shallow baking pan.
Dip chicken in butter to coat both sides; then arrange, meaty side up, in a single layer in same pan.
Bake in hot oven (400Â°) 20 minutes, or... - 40.4341
Vankaya Pachi Pulusu
This Vankaya Pachi pulusu is a popular dish in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Here is an authentic Indian dish for all you eggplant lovers. It is something that you would love. Enjoy the difference. - 38.0474
Indian Butter Chicken
Butter chicken which is also knows as Murgh Makhani is boneless pieces of chicken cooked in butter with tomato sauce which is a favorite specialty all over India. Check this out easy, tasty recipe and everyone' s all time favorite dish - 105.801
Spicy Lamb And Aubergine Stew
Sprinkle the aubergine slices with salt and leave for 30 minutes.
Rinse and pat dry with kitchen paper towels.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a frying pan.
Add the lamb cubes, in batches, and brown on all sides.
Remove the meat from the pan and place it in... - 41.0188
Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
If you are searching for the perfect food to munch on at your leisure time, then these spicy roasted chickpeas can be a nice alternative. The Indian spices add a special zing to these chickpeas. You can prepare this in a large quantity and store in an... - 128.42
Pastry: In large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, curry powder, salt and turmeric.
Cut in shortening and butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs with a few large pieces.
Stirring with fork, pour in water; stir to make soft dough.
Gather into ball;... - 45.2045
Lentil Croquettes With Spicy Raita
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a medium-size bowl, stir together the lentils, onion, garlic, salt and spices. Stir in half of the bread crumbs. With wet hands, shape the lentil mixture into 8 patties.
3. Spread the remaining bread crumbs on a plate. One... - 35.1429
Spicy Gingerbread For The Holidays
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 13- x 9- x 2 inch baking pan, grease and flour it lightly.
3) Take a saucepan and combine together molasses, butter and sugar. Beat the mixture well.
4) Add the eggs and beat mixture nicely. Set... - 46.6495
Spicy Turkey Marrow
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6/200°C/fan oven 180°F.
2. In a large baking dish or roasting tin, place the marrow cut sides facing up.
3. In a large saucepan, heat the oil and saute onion gently for 2-3 minutes.
4. Cook gently... - 45.1144
Spicy Potato Strudel
1. Melt 25g/1oz/2 tbsp of the butter in a frying pan and cook the onion, carrots, courgette and potatoes for 5 minutes, tossing them to ensure they cook evenly. Stir in the curry paste and continue to cook the vegetables for 1-2 minutes more until tender.
2.... - 42.4614
Authentic chicken Curry
Chicken curry is one of the most exotic, spicy and easiest side dish you can prepare with chicken. The chicken curry recipe given here is something you can whip up in a hurry! Do not miss out on it! - 48.9066
Chicken Curry With Peaches
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Steam the broccoli and cauliflower florets and set aside.
3) In a skillet, melt butter, saute garlic and onions till they turn transluscent. Add in curry powder and paprika and mix well.
4) Dredge the... - 49.0904
Chicken With A Curried Yogurt Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 190ºC/375°F/Gas Mark 5. In a small bowl mix together the garlic, ginger, chilli, yogurt, tomato puree (paste), turmeric, garam masala, lime juice and seasoning.
2. Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts and place them on a baking sheet... - 35.9964
Kreatopita Spicy Meat Stuffed Appetizers
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add half of chopped green onion and half of minced garlic and saute 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in ground meat and cook until no longer pink.
Pour in all but 2 tablespoons wine and simmer 2 to 3... - 44.0375
Curried Brown Rice With Apricots
Curried brown rice with apricots is a flavorful and filling rice recipe. Spiced with curry powder and herbed with thyme, the brown rice also has added onions in it. Served with a light or spicy side of choice, it makes a gret meal. - 40.7322
Curried Pork Tenderloin
Curried Pork Tenderloin is rich with a spicy twist and is easy to prepare too. Pork, sweet paprika, and curry powder play a part in adding to the flavor of this Curried Pork Tenderloin. Just give this yummy Curried Pork Tenderloin a try. - 43.0465
These delicious meatballs get even better the next day my whole family loves them! The sauce is also great on ribs. - 40.3687
Vegetable Dum Biryani
Dum Biryani is an Indian dish with aromatic flavors of many spices and herbs. This is nothing but the multiple layers of rice and spicy vegetable curry base stacked together to make the rice aromatic with the vegetable curry by the process of DUM cooking.... - 0
Filled Baked Potatoes
1. Wash the potatoes and scrub off all the grit using a brush but being careful not to tear the skin.
2. With a fork, prick the potatoes all over to allow even cooking.
3. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F
4. Place the potatoes in a roasting... - 47.4678
Dal Samosa - Mini - Lentil Samosa Or Pie
In the mood to have some nice and tasty snack, then you are at the right place. Check out these yummy dal samosas which is one of the most popular snacks of India. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare the tasty dal samosas in a matter of few minutes, do check out... - 93.7186
Chili Beef is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Chili Beef; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 48.0329
Double Cheese Twisters
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine in mixing bowl curry powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, butter, sugar, salt and milk.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add egg yolks and yeast.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough, beating well after each addition. (For first... - 40.4948
Almond Crabmeat Balls
Break up or chop crabmeat.
Add almonds, eggs and spicy paste.
We used 4 teaspoons.
Stir in lemon juice and taste for salt.
Form the mixture into 4 dozen small balls and drop into hot oil heated to about 350F.
Fry until golden, drain and serve on toothpicks... - 36.6925
Chicken Stuffed Buns
This is a tasty and filling snack with hearty chicken stuffing. It serves for the burger and sandwich at the same time. Serve it with tomato ketchup and the fries on the side. - 0
Bototie - South African Meat Casserole
Bobotie is a classic South African casserole meat dish that was brought to the Cape by the Indonesian slaves brought there to work by the Dutch East India Company. It is a gently-spiced mince dish full of raisins covered with a layer of savory egg custard. - 49.9325
Homemade Butter Naan
Naan is a very rich dish, often accompanied with a spicy rich gravy. The butter in the naan makes it high in calories. So if you are diabetic or have other health issues, please consume it in moderation. - 0
Pathiri is a soft bread made from the South Indian state of Kerala. Crushed rice is made into a white dough and baked on pans called oadu. After preparation, sometimes pathiri is soaked in coconut milk, to keep it soft and to improve the taste. - 25.1262