- » Baked Spaghetti
Baked Spaghetti Recipes
Baked Spaghetti is a delicious and flavorful spaghetti recipe
which is prepared with manwich sauce, spaghetti noodles, shredded mozzarella cheese, garlic cloves, and hamburger meat. The very basic baked spaghetti ... More »
Sometimes when I'm trying to come up with new recipe ideas, I try to think of two foods I know my kids love and then build a dish around it. I've discovered that if I make meals that take the form of a muffin, cake, cookie or pie, my guys are instantly... - 125.831
This is a fast recipe to make for a hearty meal or two. - 110.305
Cheese Oven Spaghetti (치즈 오븐 스파게티)
Who thought that baked cheesy spaghetti would be popular in Korea!? Well, it is a dish Koreans love to order when they go to American fast-food restaurants! Watch Aeri make her own version of baked cheese spaghetti so that Koreans who love this dish can make... - 107.902
Baked Spaghetti Squash
The perfect replacement for pasta and 10x less calories!!
Join Dr. Terry Simpson as he shows you how to make Baked Spaghetti Squash. The meal is ready in less than 15 minutes. Watch and learn how to make this from this video. Bon Appétit! - 81.2895
Baked Fillets Supreme On Parmesan Spaghetti
1) Add enough water to the reserved mushroom liquid to make 1/2 cup.
2) Sprinkle fillets on both the sides with salt, pepper and dried parsley.
3) Roll up each fillet.
4) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
5) In a baking dish, arrange the fillet rolls,... - 49.0984
Baked Chicken Spaghetti
1) In 2 quarts of salted water, cook chicken until soft.
2) Remove the chicken from broth.
3) Remove the bones and cut into bite size pieces.
4) In the boiling broth, cook spaghetti for 8 minutes.
5) Remove from the broth and drain well.
6)... - 45.855
Easy Spaghetti Bake
Fry bacon, remove from pan and crumble.
Add onions and garlic to bacon grease and saute.
Add ground beef cooking until almost brown.
Stir in seasonings, sauces and water.
Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Stir in olives and bacon.
Break half of the uncooked... - 44.2007
Spaghetti Cheese Bake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In an uncovered saucepan oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, first amounts of cooking oil and salt in it for about 11 to 13 minutes.
3) Drain out spaghetti from water.
4) Transfer spaghetti... - 44.1756
Cut up the undrained tomatoes.
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Remove beef from skillet and heat the butter in the same skillet.
Saute the onion, garlic and green pepper in the butter until tender.
Stir in the tomatoes,... - 43.4236
Simmer tomatoes in saucepan until tender.
Fry onions, green pepper and garlic in bacon drippings until tender; combine onion mixture, tomatoes, bay leaves, cloves, salt and pepper.
Cover with water; simmer for 30 minutes.
Cook beef; do not brown.
Add beef and... - 43.1668
Chicken Spaghetti Bake
Break spaghetti pieces in half.
Cook according to package directions; drain (should have about 2 cups).
In large saucepan cook bacon, onion, and garlic till bacon is crisp; blend in flour.
Add undrained tomatoes, soup, and milk.
Cook and stir till thickened... - 43.0243
Baked Spaghetti has a Distinctive taste. The spaghetti pasta and tomatoes gives the Baked Spaghetti Rousing taste. - 42.8698
Church Supper Baked Spaghetti
Church Supper Baked Spaghetti is a simply delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Church Supper Baked Spaghetti . - 42.8454
Baked Spinach With Spaghetti
Cut the spinach into big pieces. Add 1/2 teacup of water and a pinch of soda bi-carb and cook.
When cooked, drain it and blend in a liquidiser.
Put the ghee in a vessel and fry the onion for a little time. Add the chillies and cook again for 1 minute.
Add the... - 40.488
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and set aside.
4. In a saucepan, add beef and cook till meat is brown; pour off... - 37.3181
Drain the olives and reserve liquid.
Brown the onion in margarine in a skillet.
Add the ground steak, green pepper, celery, tomato soup, reserved olive liquid, mushrooms and liquid, salt and pepper.
Break the spaghetti into short lengths and cook according to... - 37.1404
Creole Spaghetti Bake
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
Saute bacon, green pepper and onion in saucepan until bacon is crisp.
Add tomato sauce, tomato soup and mushrooms; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add corn and oil to cooked spaghetti, then add the... - 36.8539
Baked Spaghetti Squash And Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. Using a sharp knife, prick the squash in two or three places. Set it on a baking pan and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven, cut the squash in half lengthwise, and scoop out the seeds. Return the squash... - 36.1172
Wholemeal Spaghetti Bake
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
2. Add the mushrooms, cover and cook for a further 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the apple. Drain the tomatoes, reserving the juice. Add the tomatoes to the pan with the sage and tomato... - 35.3164
Baked Spaghetti With Clams
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 2-quart baking dish with margarine or butter.
2. Mix the clams with the celery. Mix the soup with the milk. Combine the mixtures.
3. Mix the crumbs, butter or margarine and grated cheese.
4. Combine the clam and... - 34.7251
Best Baked Spaghetti
This best baked spaghetti recipe is my mother’s favorite. Whenever we are at home during holidays, my mother definitely prepares this dish. Truly speaking this dish brings enjoyment to my house. So if you want to bring happiness to your house, use this best... - 34.6566
Baked Spaghetti Squash
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) With a heavy knife, cut the squash into half, lengthwise. (Note that you'll get longer strands, when you cut it lengthwise.)
3) In a baking dish, arrange the halves, cut side facing down.
4) Bake... - 34.4139
Oven Baked Spaghetti
1. Grease four individual ovenproof dishes and place a quarter of the spaghetti in each one.
2. Pour the tomatoes over the top.
3. Add the onion, sprinkle with oregano and season well.
4. Slice the cheese finely and arrange over the top of the spaghetti... - 33.3148
Dushinar Baked Spaghetti
Toss the pasta in 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Butter a 12-inch casserole and arrange a layer of spaghetti, then one layer of tomato slices, and continue, finishing with a layer of pasta.
Beat the eggs, blend with the sour cream and sweet cream, and salt;... - 32.0389
Baked Spaghetti Recipes By Category