- » Baked Spaghetti
Baked Spaghetti Recipes
Baked Spaghetti is a delicious and flavorful spaghetti recipe
which is prepared with manwich sauce, spaghetti noodles, shredded mozzarella cheese, garlic cloves, and hamburger meat. The very basic baked spaghetti ... More »
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the cooked spaghetti in a bowl and coat with 1 tbsp of olive oil.
3. Combine the eggs and 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese in a bowl. Add mixture to the spaghetti and mix.
4. Place the spaghetti mixture... - 127.446
Cheese Oven Spaghetti (치즈 오븐 스파게티)
Who thought that baked cheesy spaghetti would be popular in Korea!? Well, it is a dish Koreans love to order when they go to American fast-food restaurants! Watch Aeri make her own version of baked cheese spaghetti so that Koreans who love this dish can make... - 122.329
This is a fast recipe to make for a hearty meal or two. - 111.91
Baked Spaghetti Squash
The perfect replacement for pasta and 10x less calories!!
Join Dr. Terry Simpson as he shows you how to make Baked Spaghetti Squash. The meal is ready in less than 15 minutes. Watch and learn how to make this from this video. Bon Appétit! - 105.334
Baked Fillets Supreme On Parmesan Spaghetti
1) Add enough water to the reserved mushroom liquid to make 1/2 cup.
2) Sprinkle fillets on both the sides with salt, pepper and dried parsley.
3) Roll up each fillet.
4) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
5) In a baking dish, arrange the fillet rolls,... - 48.6083
Baked Chicken Spaghetti
1) In 2 quarts of salted water, cook chicken until soft.
2) Remove the chicken from broth.
3) Remove the bones and cut into bite size pieces.
4) In the boiling broth, cook spaghetti for 8 minutes.
5) Remove from the broth and drain well.
6)... - 46.4141
Spaghetti Cheese Bake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In an uncovered saucepan oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, first amounts of cooking oil and salt in it for about 11 to 13 minutes.
3) Drain out spaghetti from water.
4) Transfer spaghetti... - 46.2616
Simmer tomatoes in saucepan until tender.
Fry onions, green pepper and garlic in bacon drippings until tender; combine onion mixture, tomatoes, bay leaves, cloves, salt and pepper.
Cover with water; simmer for 30 minutes.
Cook beef; do not brown.
Add beef and... - 42.9003
Easy Spaghetti Bake
Fry bacon, remove from pan and crumble.
Add onions and garlic to bacon grease and saute.
Add ground beef cooking until almost brown.
Stir in seasonings, sauces and water.
Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Stir in olives and bacon.
Break half of the uncooked... - 42.2308
Cut up the undrained tomatoes.
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Remove beef from skillet and heat the butter in the same skillet.
Saute the onion, garlic and green pepper in the butter until tender.
Stir in the tomatoes,... - 42.1819
Baked Spaghetti has a Distinctive taste. The spaghetti pasta and tomatoes gives the Baked Spaghetti Rousing taste. - 41.4803
Church Supper Baked Spaghetti
Church Supper Baked Spaghetti is a simply delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Church Supper Baked Spaghetti . - 40.9725
Chicken Spaghetti Bake
Break spaghetti pieces in half.
Cook according to package directions; drain (should have about 2 cups).
In large saucepan cook bacon, onion, and garlic till bacon is crisp; blend in flour.
Add undrained tomatoes, soup, and milk.
Cook and stir till thickened... - 40.6776
Baked Spinach With Spaghetti
Cut the spinach into big pieces. Add 1/2 teacup of water and a pinch of soda bi-carb and cook.
When cooked, drain it and blend in a liquidiser.
Put the ghee in a vessel and fry the onion for a little time. Add the chillies and cook again for 1 minute.
Add the... - 40.4509
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and set aside.
4. In a saucepan, add beef and cook till meat is brown; pour off... - 39.026
Baked Spaghetti Squash And Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. Using a sharp knife, prick the squash in two or three places. Set it on a baking pan and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven, cut the squash in half lengthwise, and scoop out the seeds. Return the squash... - 35.9011
Drain the olives and reserve liquid.
Brown the onion in margarine in a skillet.
Add the ground steak, green pepper, celery, tomato soup, reserved olive liquid, mushrooms and liquid, salt and pepper.
Break the spaghetti into short lengths and cook according to... - 35.8275
Creole Spaghetti Bake
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
Saute bacon, green pepper and onion in saucepan until bacon is crisp.
Add tomato sauce, tomato soup and mushrooms; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add corn and oil to cooked spaghetti, then add the... - 35.0051
Baked Spaghetti Squash
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) With a heavy knife, cut the squash into half, lengthwise. (Note that you'll get longer strands, when you cut it lengthwise.)
3) In a baking dish, arrange the halves, cut side facing down.
4) Bake... - 34.5628
Best Baked Spaghetti
This best baked spaghetti recipe is my mother’s favorite. Whenever we are at home during holidays, my mother definitely prepares this dish. Truly speaking this dish brings enjoyment to my house. So if you want to bring happiness to your house, use this best... - 34.4814
Potatoes Baked In Spaghetti Sauce
Peel potatoes and cook in boiling salted water until partially tender.
Drain and coat with oil.
Put in shallow baking dish.
Pour spaghetti sauce over potatoes and sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 1 hour, or... - 33.8084
Oven Baked Spaghetti
1. Grease four individual ovenproof dishes and place a quarter of the spaghetti in each one.
2. Pour the tomatoes over the top.
3. Add the onion, sprinkle with oregano and season well.
4. Slice the cheese finely and arrange over the top of the spaghetti... - 33.4663
Baked Spaghetti With Clams
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 2-quart baking dish with margarine or butter.
2. Mix the clams with the celery. Mix the soup with the milk. Combine the mixtures.
3. Mix the crumbs, butter or margarine and grated cheese.
4. Combine the clam and... - 33.4237
Wholemeal Spaghetti Bake
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
2. Add the mushrooms, cover and cook for a further 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the apple. Drain the tomatoes, reserving the juice. Add the tomatoes to the pan with the sage and tomato... - 32.6609
Dushinar Baked Spaghetti
Toss the pasta in 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Butter a 12-inch casserole and arrange a layer of spaghetti, then one layer of tomato slices, and continue, finishing with a layer of pasta.
Beat the eggs, blend with the sour cream and sweet cream, and salt;... - 30.3649
Baked Spaghetti Recipes By Category