- » Baked Soy
Baked Soy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked soy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked soy recipes.
Baked Soyabeans With Molasses
1) Soak soybeans overnight.
2) Preheat oven to 300°F.
3) In a saucepan, boil the soybeans by covering.
4) Simmer for another 3 hours or until the soybeans are nearly tender.
5) Meanwhile, in a pan, heat margarine.
6) Add the onions to... - 44.1431
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Rinse soybeans and keep in a large bowl.
3. Add 3 cups water for each cup of soybeans.
4. Cover and soak for 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
5. Drain out beans and reserve liquid.
6. Pick over beans and discard loose... - 41.1371
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, pour in boiling water for soaking the soybeans for overnight or several hours.
3) Add other ingredients to the saucepan. If required, pour in additional water to cover everything.
4) Place over... - 38.9248
1.Start by soaking the beans for 12 hours
2.Then heat the beans to boiling and simmer until tender
3.Unless the beans are tender before they are baked, they will not be good
4.Prepare as directed for baked beans.
5.Eight to ten hours will... - 36.9637
Baked Soyabeans With Honey
1. Put the beans in a large freezer container, or several smaller ones, and cover the beans with cold water. There should be plenty of room for the beans to expand.
2. Let soak for 5 hours and then put in the freezer for at least 24 hours. (This reduces... - 35.5932
Sort beans and remove any debris.
Rinse and drain beans; place in a 4- to 5-quart pan (beans almost triple in volume) and add 4 1/2 cups water.
Cover and soak for at least 6 hours or until next day.
Drain beans; reserve liquid for cooking.
Pick over beans and... - 34.658
Baked Soyabeans With Green Pepper
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute green pepper and onions in oil until tender.
Combine soybeans, cooking water, sauteed vegetables, catsup, salt, kelp powder, honey and molasses in casserole and bake in preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally. - 30.9812
Healthy Baked Soybeans
Mix all ingredients except bacon and tomato juice.
Turn mixture into oiled casserole.
Cover with bacon bits.
Cover casserole and bake at 350Â° F., 1 3/4 to 2 hours, adding tomato juice from time to time, as needed.
Uncover casserole for last 30 minutes of... - 29.9796
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Combine the beans with the onion and oil. Put in a bean crock or casserole with a narrow top opening.
3. In a measuring cup, combine the molasses, salt, mustard, and enough hot water to fill the cup. Pour over the beans.... - 27.5142
Baked Soy Recipes By Category