- » Baked Soup
Baked Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked soup recipes.
Herb Crusted Halibut With Chilled Avocado Soup And Green Salad
All of you who are looking for a healthy protein meal then this is it. You have the soup which is the chilled one , the herb crusted halibut served with the salad. Your guests will really enjoy this meal. The video is very interesting to watch. - 127.946
Bennigan’s Baked Potato Soup
1. In a sauce pan, combine ham and chicken bases and whisk until no lumps appear.
2. In a stockpot, melt 3 tablespoons margarine and sauté onions until transparent.
3. Add potato and pepper and stir until completely mixed.
4. Add chicken and ham... - 124.707
Tomato Soup En Croute
This tomato soup en croute is amazingly an unique soup. With its puff pastry topping, this soup is hearty enough for a meal. You can enjoy this soup with any kind of fresh garden salads. Just check out the video for more recipe detail. - 114.229
Cornmeal And Broccoli Soup
I will use Thrive ingredients to make meal for my family. I am going to serve cornbread with broccoli soup. - 113.594
Butternut Squash And Lentil Soup
Looking for a nutritious and delicious soup? Your search ends with Butternut Squash and Lentil Soup. This is a hearty soup which utilizes the flavor of all the ingredients. Serve it topped with sausages and this becomes a healthy and filling meal in itself. - 111.751
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder
Here is an excellent baked potato chowder recipe which would be perfect for those cold nights. The chef here provides very clear instructions to make potato chowder combined with other veggies and cheese. A super economical dish which could be prepared in... - 110.688
Red Bell Pepper Soup
Here is a soup that looks as well as taste good! Red bell pepper soup is a nutritious soup which brings out the flavor of bell pepper in its taste. Garnish with sour cream or green herbs for a visual treat! - 103.794
Zesty Onion Soup Flavored Baked Potatoes
If you are hunting for a perfect accompaniment for your grilled T-bone steak meal, this is it. This ooey gooey potato dish is baked to perfection looks and tastes superb. Stream the video recipe to learn exactly how Betty whomps up this delight and get baking... - 98.968
Autumn- Fresh Butternut Squash Soup With Sippets
What could be a better way to make the most of autumn's harvest than a warm, rich, satisfying butternut squash soup. Simple, sumptuous and sophisticated, this soup can be made ready to serve in a little less than an hour. Betty prepares a velvety, thick soup... - 97.6735
Easy Homemade Onion Soup
If you are creative person or if you work from home, this recipe will impress you. It’s very creative and very easy at the same time. The creativity lies in the way ingredients are picked and then the soup is poured into individual baking soup dishes,... - 95.4096
Tomato Soup Topped With Bread
If tomato soup is your ultimate soup, try this Tomato Soup Topped with Bread for some variation. This recipe makes a delicious appetizer which is more apt to serve during parties and get-together. The crunchy whole bread gives this soup an altogether new... - 94.9314
How To Make Turkey Meatballs & Spinach Soup
Turkey meatballs is everyone's favorite and combine it with spinach soup to make excellent platter. Bhal Dave shows quick non vegetarian recipe of this exquisite dish. Now you no more have to worry if there is a party at home! - 90.3434
Onion Cup Oh' Soup
Would you prefer a bowl of warm French onion soup to begin your meal? For all you onion soup lovers, here is the easy and special recipe to make your mouth water. It uses the onion soup mix but still the soup becomes incredibly delicious. Learn the secret... - 85.321
Sopa De Albondiga Aka Fishball Soup
If you love tuna fish but do not know how to add variety in cooking them, try Bhal Dave's exotic fishball soup. The fish can be mixed with rice, eggs and spices in a simple and quick method. Just follow the video and enjoy great ways of serving the fishes. - 59.1618
Solar Cooked Wedding Soup With Meatballs
An occasion with the wedding soup and the meatballs cooked in the solar cooker. This dish is fancied up in perfection using pre cooked meatballs! A simple preparation. Watch the video to see more, note there is no audio instruction! - 54.1354
Solar Cooked Lentil Soup
A warm bowl of soup to nestle for the lunch or dinner, is enough to keep you satiated and healthy! A video for those wanting the guidance on how to use a solar cooker! See the video for more. - 52.0602
Onion Soup Au Gratin
Loaded with taste, this Onion Soup Au Gratin recipe is a real temptation! Best enjoyed as an appetizer, this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. Treat your friends to this Onion Soup Au Gratin and let them know how... - 51.6344
Tomato Soup Cake
This Tomato Soup Cake tastes unconventional ! I never knew that such delicious sweet dishes could be made using tomato soup which people generally tend to have as hot and savory. Just try this Tomato Soup Cake and let me know if you like it ! - 50.5881
Fennel And Swiss Luiche
To make the crust: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Goat a 9" pie plate with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl or food processor, combine the flour, salt, and sugar.
Blend with a pastry blender or process briefly to mix.
Add the oil and butter or margarine and stir... - 50.4048
Oven Beef Stew
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, salt and pepper.
3. Add meat and coat well with flour mixture.
4. In a Dutch oven, heat Crisco and brown flour coated meat in it.
5. Stir in soup, water, onion and... - 49.9786
Oriental Dinner Menu - Soup, Salad And Dessert
How many times have you tried making Oriental dishes in your kitchen but couldn't get it right? Bale Dave has made to perfection gourmet mushroom soup, salad greens, baked tempura and strawberry dessert in an easy way that would entice you to try it out as... - 49.9665
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a 1 quart baking dish and place meat in it.
3) Brown the meat in the oven for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Add about 1 cup water to the dish.
5) Cover and bake for another 1 hour or... - 49.9006
Baked Scallop And Fish Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a baking dish, melt butter.
3. On the bottom of the dish place fish and top with garlic.
4. Further, add tomato, onion, mushrooms, nuts, and scallops.
5. Sprinkle some wine on top.
6. Cover the lid... - 49.7014
Mexican Tortilla Soup
This Mexican Tortilla Soup is an irresistible appetizer ! The assortment of vegetables is going to impress you for sure !Try this boneless chicken breasts and tortilla soup with spiced with garlic and pepper with cilantro and oregano seasonings. You are... - 49.6744
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, sherry (if using), black pepper, and red pepper.
Cook the orzo in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 10... - 49.2745
Shaker Baked Beans
1) Wash the beans and add cold water to them.
2) In a saucepan, pour all the beans and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for 2 minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, cover the pan and leave it for an hour.
4) Now, add 1 teaspoon salt to the... - 48.9626
Cook the macaroni in a large saucepan in masses of boiling salted water until almost tender (remember it will be cooked further in the oven).
Drain the macaroni and cover and reserve.
(For extra flavour, you might like to toss it in a little melted butter off... - 48.916
Fluted Egg Cups
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
With a rolling pin, slightly flatten the bread slices.
Using a 3" round cookie cutter, cut 12 bread circles.
Coat a 12-cup mini-muffin pan with no-stick spray and line each cup with a bread round.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or... - 48.6797
Baked Beef Minestrone
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a heavy skillet and heat oil in it.
3) Add onion, meat and garlic to it and bake for about 40 minutes or until meat turns brown, stirring frequently.
4) Add water and cover. Reduce heat to 350° F and... - 48.5015
Butternut Squash Soup
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Halve squash lengthwise. Scoop out and discard the seeds.
3) Grease a roasting pan with the nonstick vegetable oil spray.
4) Place the halves in a roasting pan cut side down.
5) Bake squash in oven for 40... - 48.1593
Roasted Tomato Soup
1. Preheat your oven to a temperature of 500°F
2. Halve the tomatoes lengthwise and place them in a large bowl and spray some cooking spray on top; toss to coat them all
3. Add the Italian dressing, pepper and garlic and toss again
4.... - 48.0158
Country Pork Stew
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 3 quart casserole and combine together all ingredients in it except flour.
3) Sprinkle mixture with flour.
4) Cover the casserole and bake for about 2 hours or until vegetables and pork turn tender,... - 47.8676
Tomato Soup Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Grease and flour a 9-inch pan.
3) In a large bowl, sift dry ingredients together.
4) Add shortening to rub in.
5) Pour in 1/2 can soup to beat until smooth.
6) Stir in remaining soup and eggs.
7) Beat... - 47.8403
Onion Soup With Wine
Peel and slice onions, melt half the butter in a large saucepan and cook onions till transparent.
Sprinkle onions with flour.
Cook, stirring, until flour colors.
Add sugar, then gradually stir in water.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Fry... - 47.8398
Broccoli Carrot Soup
1) Bring out 1 inch pieces from the Broccoli stalks. Store 3 heads in a separate place. Form other heads, cut small pieces and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, add butter to heat over medium heat.
3) Add leek, garlic, and carrot; cook to... - 47.7977
Classic Tomato Soup Spice Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, allspice, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, soup, shortening, eggs and water.
With mixer at low speed, beat until well mixed, constantly... - 47.5404
Tomato Soup Spice Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Lightly grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, soda, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg and set aside.
4) In another bowl, using an electric blender at high speed, beat 1 cup of... - 47.4317
Roasted Acorn Squash Soup With Maple Cream
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Cut the squash in half, scoop out and discard the seeds.
Place, cut side down, on a foil lined baking sheet.
Bake for about 45 minutes, until the squash is fork tender.
Let cool a bit, then peel.
Combine the celery, carrot,... - 47.365
Baked Tuscan Vegetable Soup
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Take a large saucepan,combine chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves in it and allow the mixture to boil.
3) Reduce to a simmer, cover the saucepan with lid and cook for about 20... - 47.3136
Cream Of Broccoli Soup
Cream Of Broccoli Soup is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Cream Of Broccoli Soup in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 47.1292
Herb Crusted Leg Of Lamb
To make the marinade and lamb: In a 13" X 9" baking dish, combine the broth, vermouth or wine, vinegar, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, thyme, bay leaf, and pepper.
Place the lamb in the marinade and turn to coat.
Cover, refrigerate, and marinate for at least... - 47.0445
Cream Of Squash Soup
Preheat an oven to 375°F (190°C).
Stick 1 or 2 whole cloves in the flesh of each squash piece.
Place the pieces flesh-side down in a baking pan or ovenproof dish.
Pour in the boiling water.
Place in the oven and bake until tender when the flesh is pierced,... - 47.0265
Japanese Egg Custard Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F.
2. In a bowl, mix chicken or shrimp, water chestnuts, mushrooms, scallions, and sherry together.
3. Divide the mixture evenly in 6 custard cups.
4. In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, salt, and... - 46.8607
Oven Split Pea Soup
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F. (175°C.)
2) In a two-quart (2 I) casserole dish put ingredients in the order given.
3) Mix and cover.
4) Bake in oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
5) Stir once after 1 hour during baking.
6) Take out of oven, add... - 46.8446
Cucumber Buttermilk Soup
1) Pare cucumbers and halve lengthwise.
2) Using a teaspoon, scoop out and remove the seeds.
3) Using a coarse grater or food processor shred the cucumber.
4) In a large bowl mix cucumber, buttermilk, chicken broth and water to measure... - 46.8109
Ribollita Bean, Bread, And Tomato Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 350Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, adding water.
3) Heat until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4) Put 2 tablespoons of... - 46.7974
Tomato Soup Cake
1) Preheat the oven at a moderate temperature like 350°F and grease a baking pan.
3) In a large bowl, cream the butter along with sugar until light and creamy. Add in tomato soup, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, raisins and walnuts. Mix... - 46.7102
Paraguayan Dry Soup
1)Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter for 3 min until soft; add the corn and milk and simmer for about 5 min.
3) Remove the skillet from the heat, add the potatoes, salt, pepper, beaten egg... - 46.6973
Fresh Cold Beet Soup
1) Wash the beets without scrubbing off the skin.
2) Discard the leaves.
3) In a large saucepan add 4 cups cold water and cover the beets in it.
4) Boil it and reduce heat. Simmer for 40 to 45 minutes until beets are tender.
5) Using a... - 46.6918
Chicken Casserole With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In boiling salted water, add a few ribs of celery and cook hen.
3) When the meat is tender, remove from the stock.
4) Remove the bones and cut into bite size pieces.
5) In a deep pan, heat butter... - 46.6544
Thin Stew Thick Soup
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Trim all the fat from the meat and cut the meat into cubes of 1-inch each.
3) In a paper of plastic bag, combine together the salt, pepper and flour. Add the cubes of meat, a few at a time, and... - 46.6222
Family Pizza Soup
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. With a sharp knife trim the sides of the French bread.
3. Fit the bread inside 2-cup ovenproof soup bowls.
4. Arrange bread on ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Toast in oven at 325°F for 20 to 25 minutes.
6. Take... - 46.306
Tortilla Crab Soup
In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic and jalapeno, if using, until finely minced.
Add onion and pulse until chopped.
In a 4-quart Dutch oven or saucepan over high heat, heat oil.
Saute onion mixture for 1 minute.
Stir in 1/2 cup chicken... - 46.2287
1. Preheat the oven to moderate temperature.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. Wash the pumpkin well and pat it dry with a kitchen towel.
4. Using a large knife, slice off 1to 1 ½-inche from the top of the pumpkin and... - 46.2287
Chicken Basque With Condensed Tomato Soup
2. In a large skillet add the shortening and brown the chicken in it.
3. Transfer the ingredients to a 3 quart casserole.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper in the casserole.
5. Pour off the fat from the skillet. Add wine and soup while stirring... - 46.2153
Baked Tuscan Vegetable And Bread Soup
In large saucepan, bring chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Remove chicken and discard bones; dice meat and set aside.
Discard bay leaves.
Keep... - 46.2106
New England Tomato Soup Cake
New England Tomato Soup Cake is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 46.0992
Baked Potato Soup
In a medium mixing bowl, combine potato flakes with chicken broth; set aside.
Melt margarine in a medium saucepan.
Add flour and cook, stirring, until flour is lightly browned.
Slowly stir in milk.
Cook, stirring continuously, to make a medium white... - 46.0896
In large saucepan combine beans and 4 cups cold water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat, Cover and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Drain beans and rinse.
In same saucepan combine the rinsed beans, the 3 cups hot... - 45.9729
Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray
3. In a 3 1 /2- to 4-quart slow cooker, tip the chicken, sweet potatoes, onion, tomatoes, broth, cumin and oregano.
4. Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours
5. To... - 45.7822
Tomato Soup Spice Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and mixed spice together in a bowl.
3) Add the sugar, raisins and nuts, then stir well to a mixture of soup and oil.
4) Mix thoroughly and scrape into a... - 45.5897
Carrot Apricot Soup
1. In a pan, tip in the dried apricots
2. Simmer the pan until the apricots are plump for 5-8 minutes or till done
3. In another pan, tip in the carrots, broth, onion, garlic, tamari and herbs.
4. Bring the pan to a boil and then simmer... - 45.5665
Kansas City Steak Soup With Corn Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2) Lightly grease a souffle dish or separare ramekins of 5-ounce each with butter. Dust a little flour over the butter and shake off the excess.
3) In a blender, puree 1/2 cup od corn kernels to a smooth... - 45.4812
Leek Soup With Brie
Place bread on a 10 by 15-inch rimmed baking sheet.
Bake in a 325° oven until dry (20 to 25 minutes).
Spread each slice with 1 teaspoon of the butter; set aside.
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic; leave in work bowl.
Change to slicing disc.
Prepare and slice... - 45.4767
Mushroom Soup En Croûte
Ready-to-use frozen puff pastry simplifies the preparation of this mushroom soup en croûte. (En croûte is a French term referring to food that is wrapped or covered with pastry and then baked.)
Puff pastry is formed by folding dough repeatedly to create... - 45.4419
Meatballs In Onion Soup
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Add salt, pepper and tarragon.
Shape into 18 medium-size balls, and roll lightly in flour (save excess flour).
Melt fat and brown meatballs.
Dissolve soup mix into 2 cups of water and add to meatballs.
Cook, covered, over... - 45.3867
Zesty Carrot And Ginger Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/Gas Mark 4. Roughly chop the bread. Dissolve the yeast extract in 2 tablespoons of warm water and mix with the bread.
2. Spread the bread cubes over a lightly oiled baking tray and bake for 20 minutes, turning half way... - 45.1607
Tomato Soup Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and dust flour on two 8 or 9X1 1/2" round layer pans OR a 13X9X2" oblong pan.
2) Into a large bowl, sift together cake flour or all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, all spice,... - 45.1037
Oh So Good Onion Soup
1. In a deep pot over medium to medium-high heat, add oil and butter, slicing onions simultaneously add them and season with salt, pepper, ground thyme and bay leaf.
2. Cook onions with frequent stirring for 15 to 18 minutes, such that tender, sweet... - 44.9786
Spanish Liver Soup
Arrange livers at bottom of pot.
Cover with cold stock.
Simmer gently about 30 minutes, or until tender.
Cut into small cubes.
Arrange them at bottom of casserole.
Pour oil over liver.
Add onions and green peppers.
Mix remaining... - 44.9052
1) Take a jar and place the carrots, onion, parsley, flour, salt and pepper along with the diced cheese and 2 cups of milk.
2) Blend the ingredients for ½ a minute.
3) Take a saucepan and pour the ingredients before adding 214 cups of milk to it.
4)... - 44.792
Fresh Cucumber Soup
In 5 cup blender container combine cucumbers, Light Sour Gream, 1/2 cup chicken broth, pepper, garlic and vinegar.
Cover; blend at High speed until smooth (30 to 60 seconds).
In medium bowl stir together cucumber mixture and remaining chicken... - 44.7518
Tomato Soup Cake
Tomato Soup Cake has a lovely taste. Tomato Soup Cake gets its taste from flour mixed with tomato soup and eggs. Tomato Soup Cake is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 44.6288
Creamy Garlic Soup
With flat side of knife, mash garlic cloves.
In large saucepan cook garlic in hot oil till tender.
Stir in beef broth, water, cilantro or parsley, and bay leaf.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 40 minutes.
Meanwhile spread bread with... - 44.6244
Red Pepper And Tomato Appetizer
1) Take out the seeds from the red peppers and keep them aside.
2) Use a baking dish and grease evenly the surface with oil or butter.
3) Place the pepper halves on the dish. Place few cherry tomatoes inside the halved peppers.
4)... - 44.5302
Creamy Baked Potato Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine mushroom soup, evaporated skim milk, and undrained pimiento.
Add potatoes, bacon bits, and green onion.
Mix well to combine.
Stir in parsley flakes and black... - 44.5243
Heat to boiling 2 quarts water and 1 tablespoon salt.
Add sweet potatoes and pumpkin.
Boil for 45 minutes and drain.
Immediately mash vegetables and put through a ricer.
Add next 5 ingredients with 1 teaspoon salt and mix thoroughly.
Boil remaining... - 44.4787
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Cut the meat neatly into pieces. Sprinkle the pieces with salt and pepper.
3) In a deep casserole, put half of the bacon and cover with half of the meat and half of the onions. Add in the... - 44.4069
Malaysian Chicken & Rice Soup
Rinse chicken and pat dry; pull off and discard lumps of fat.
Set breast pieces aside; place remaining chicken in a 6- to 8-quart pan and add ginger, onion, coriander, cinnamon stick, garlic, and broth.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20... - 44.3568
Soup With Chestnut Custard
Fresh in season.
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Beat egg with egg yolks until light.
Stir in cream and chestnut puree.
Add nutmeg, sugar and salt.
Turn into a shallow greased baking dish.
Set in pan of hot water and bake until custard is firm.
Cut the cooled... - 44.2975
Chicken And Vegetable Soup
Chicken and Vegetable Soup is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Chicken and Vegetable Soup recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.1618
Baked Potato And Bacon Soup
1) Cut the potatoes into neat halves, scoop the pulp out and place in a small bowl.
2) In a large kettle, melt the butter.
3) Add the flour and stir in the milk very gradually. Conitnue stirring till the mixture is smooth, thick and bubbly.
4) Add the... - 44.1532
Cream Of Pumpkin Soup With Parmesan Croutons
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Pierce the sweet potato with a fork.
Cut the pumpkin in half and scoop out the seeds.
Put it in a baking pan, cut side up, with the sweet potato, and bake them for 1 hour, or until tender.
During the last 10 minutes, add the... - 44.1473
Idaho Baked Potato Soup
Melt the butter in a large kettle or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the flour.
Cook, whisking until smooth.
Add the milk gradually, cooking until thickened, whisking constantly.
Add the potatoes and green onions to the milk mixture.
Bring to a boil,... - 44.1011
Chili Soup Jarlsberg
Brown beef in hot oil in large, deep saucepan over medium-high heat.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover and simmer 1 hour.
Add beans, tomatoes, peppers, onion, large garlic clove, 3 teaspoons of the chili powder and the... - 44.005
Baked French Onion Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) On a cookie sheet, arrange the French Bread slices, without touching each other and place it in the heated oven at 300°F
for about 5 minutes.
3) Remove the bread and increase oven temperature to... - 43.8264
Butternut Squash Soup
Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
Place squash, cut sides down, in a shallow pan; add hot water to pan to depth of 3/4".
Cover with aluminum foil, and bake at 400° for 40 minutes or until tender; drain.
Scoop out pulp; mash.
Cook... - 43.788
Italian Bread And Cabbage Soup
The carefully prepared Italian Bread And Cabbage Soup is a conglomeration of stale breads, cabbage, onion, garlic and loads of cheese. As you take the first bite of this baked recipe, you can feel the cheese coated bread soaked in beef stock. No doubt the... - 43.7414
1) In a skillet, heat oil and saute onion, tomatoes and green chiles.
2) Saute for 2 minutes before adding in the chopped potatoes.
3) In a large saucepan, boil water. When the water begins to boil, add in the sauted vegetable mixture.
4) Season with... - 43.711
Roasted Eggplant Soup
Slice eggplant in half lengthwise; place cut side up on a baking sheet.
Lightly brush cut surfaces of eggplant with olive oil.
Bake of 450° for 40 minutes or until eggplant is soft.
Remove from oven, and let cool on baking sheet.
Cut into 1/2-inch pieces;... - 43.6792
Coca De Sardinas
Sift flour 3 times with salt and baking powder.
Rapidly cut in butter, using 2 knives, until butter is cut into pieces the size of peas.
Put egg in a measuring cup and stir with a fork just enough to mix yolk and white.
Stir in milk until liquid measures 1/2... - 43.6107
Beat eggs with milk, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Pour into a buttered 8x4x2-inch loaf pan.
Set pan in a larger shallow pan on oven rack.
Pour hot water around loaf pan to depth of 1 inch.
Bake in 325° oven 25 to 30 minutes or till a knife inserted just... - 43.5404
Chili Soup Biscuits
1) Take a mixing bowl, to sift flour, baking powder and salt, all together. Add butter and use your fingertips to rub into flour mixture to make like coarse breadcrumbs.
2) Take a nonstick frying pan to cook bacon for 3-4 minutes over medium... - 43.4419
Dry Soup Of Tortillas With Tomatoes And Cheese
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a heavy saucepan.
Cook onion and garlic in hot oil until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, and oregano and stir until blended.
Heat to simmering and cook about 10 minutes to blend flavors.
Meanwhile, heat... - 43.13
Baked Bean Soup
Soak the beans in cold water for 6-8 hours.
Place the beans in a large kettle, cover with chicken stock, simmer the beans for 2 1/2 hours.
Add the tomato juice.
Saute the bacon in a skillet and add to it the onion, celery and carrots, continue to saute... - 42.9621
Chase The Chills Winter Chowder
Rinse dried lima beans and soak in 6 cups water for 6 hours or overnight.
Drain and cook beans for about 1 hour in large pot with 6 cups fresh water.
In large saucepan, saute onion and celery in butter until slightly tender.
Thoroughly blend in flour, salt... - 42.8784
Roasted Vegetable Soup
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
Put the onions, garlic, squash, and thyme into a glass baking dish.
Add 1 cup of the chicken stock and bake, uncovered, for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove the dish from the oven and allow to cool for about 1 hour.
Remove the squash from... - 42.7404
Enchilada Casserole With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Saute onion and garlic in margarine.
Add meat and brown.
Stir in soup, tomato sauce, tomato paste, chiles and salt.
Cook until mixture begins to boil.
Place half of tortilla chips in bottom of 9" x 13" baking dish.
Pour meat mixture over tortilla chips.
Top... - 42.6406
Baked Soup Recipes By Category