- » Baked Souffle
Baked Souffle Recipes
Baked soufflé is an exceptional dessert that combines two completely different cooking processes. It is made by making a light soufflé and baking it in an oven. It can be served either after meals or even as a snack ... More »
Baked Shad With Roe Souffle
Baked shad with roe souffle is a baked fish recipe. Cooked in the oven with a topping of creamed roe, the baked shad with roe souffle is twice baked and flavored with lemon juice and parsley along with a hint of wine. An exotic fare! - 44.8708
Baked Souffle Omelette
1. Bake the tomatoes cut in halves.
2. In a saucepan prepare a sauce with the butter, cornflour and milk.
3. Add salt, pepper, grated cheese and mustard.
4. Add the egg yolks and fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites.
5. Into a 5-inch... - 44.5957
Twice Baked Souffle
1. Butter the inside of 8 teacups
2. Preheat oven to 230° C / 450° F / Gas Mark 8
3. In a large pan, tip in the milk, onion and nutmeg
4. Heat gently till warmed through
5. Remove the onion
6. In another pan, melt the butter.
7. Tip... - 44.4864
Baked Lemon Souffle With Rum Sauce
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Generously butter and lightly sugar a 6-cup souffle dish; set aside.
In saucepan, melt butter; blend in flour.
Gradually add milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to boil and thickens.
Add sugar, stir, and remove from... - 42.2816
Coit Tower Baked Chocolate Souffle
Heavily butter 3-quart souffle dish and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sugar.
Arrange buttered double collar around outside of dish, folding ends together.
For best results, chill empty dish for 1/2 hour.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Before starting, read full recipe... - 41.8512
Baked Vanilla Souffle
1) Prepare a souffle dish.
2) Set oven at 375°F or Mark 5.
3) Keep aside 4 tablespoons of milk.
4) In a saucepan, add milk and if using the vanilla pod, add in and allow to infuse.
5) Place saucepan on heat and allow milk to the boil,... - 41.6972
Baked Fish Souffle
1. Melt butter in a pan, add flour evenly and cook.
2. Add warm milk gradually to form a smooth consistency. Cook to form a medium consistency sauce.
3. Remove from fire and cool.
4. Clean and boil fish.
5. Flake fish and remove skin and bones.
6. Rub fish... - 40.6934
Twice Baked Cheese Souffle
1. Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Lightly grease 6 x 175ml ramekins. Heat the milk in a pan with the onion and nutmeg until just boiling. Strain into a jug, then discard onion.
2. Melt butter in a pan, add the mustard powder and the flour, then cook for 1... - 39.9979
Baked Fish Souffle
Preheat oven to 425°.
Place fillets in a greased baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper and pat with butter.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Blend in remaining ingredients and spread over hot fish, covering... - 35.3112
Baked Souffle Recipes By Category