South American Pastry
- » Baked Sopapilla
Baked Sopapilla Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked sopapilla recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked sopapilla recipes.
Sopapilla Cheese Cake
If you are a cheesecake fan like chef Kat, here is a delicious variation of cheesecake. Like all cheesecake recipes, this is very simple to make. She is using strudel pastry and low fat cheese for the recipe. Kat shows how to make it but for the complete... - 123.865
Are you looking for the perfect dessert to bring to a pot luck or a party? This is the dessert for you. Do you like cheesecake? This recipe combines the best of cheesecake and a wonderful south of the border sweet flavor. I have never brought this treat to... - 117.708
Betty's Sopapilla Cheesecake
Cream cheese, canned crescent rolls, cinnamon, and almonds create this delicious, Mexican-inspired dessert. This recipe of Sopapilla Cheesecake combines the wonderful taste of cheesecake, and the cinnamon and sugar goodness of sopapillas. This is great to... - 109.204
You May Also Like!
1) Sift the flour and the baking powder and keep aside.
2) In another bowl, mix the butter into the pumpkin, stir in the milk.
3) Stir in the flour into the pumpkin mixture; mix gently and knead lightly on a floured board for 30... - 35.5875
To make pillows:
1. Into medium bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. Using two knives, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Add water and mix well to form a soft dough.
4. On lightly floured pastry cloth, knead dough... - 44.6824
1 Combine dry ingredients and cut in 1 tablespoon lard.
2 Dissolve yeast in the water. Add yeast to scalded milk, cooled to room temperature. If not using yeast, use 1 1/2 cups milk; omit the 1/4 cup warm water.
3 Make a well in the center of dry ingredients.... - 34.4586
Mexican Honey Puffs
Cut shortening into flour, baking powder and salt until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Gradually add enough water to make a stiff pastrylike dough, tossing with fork until all flour is moistened and dough almost cleans side of bowl.
Gather dough into a ball;... - 36.6268
Creamy Cheese Cake With Cinnamon Crust
Will any variation of cheesecake work for you? Here is another great recipe video from Kat. A great variation of a cheesecake, this one is simple to make…great for a first timer! - 114.112